Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 02:05:35 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 238
Total: 239

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Hetero Poz Cruise 2012  (Read 8178 times)

Offline Lola71

Hetero Poz Cruise 2012
« on: January 05, 2012, 10:00:05 pm »
Good evening,

I'm trying to find other guests planning to attend this cruise.   Possibly find a cabin mate?   

Offline emeraldize

Re: Hetero Poz Cruise 2012
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 10:29:44 pm »
Gotta a link? It would help anyone inclined to check it out to have a link.

Never mind...googled it and here it is http://www.positivecruise.com/
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 11:27:24 pm by emeraldize »

Offline bosco

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 08:39:33 am »
Good evening,

I'm trying to find other guests planning to attend this cruise.   Possibly find a cabin mate?

I'm actually seriously considering going this year, but I'm not strictly hetero. Which I wonder if that would be a problem.
"Dog is my co-pilot".

Offline Lola71

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 03:15:34 pm »
Bosco - I'm assuming you're a guy  - in which case I have found that a LOT of poz guys are bi.   I don't think that's a problem on this cruise as long as you behave yourself   ;)    Personally, I would be looking for a female cabin mate - just cuz I am one.

Offline justpoz

• AFA equals Death for HIV patients.
    • Poz information
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 10:02:03 pm »
Does not look like there is a lot of interest, it would be cool to meet some people that share the same challenges.

I think they have a yahoo group but the website does not really provide much information, I wonder if they are still actively promoting, this.
diag 08  vl 60,000 cd4 360
started atripla, 708
could not afford cost of meds.
stopped atripla 808 started atripla 109  vl 90,000 cd4 250 | 209 vl undect, cd4 275

Changed meds Truvada 200-300
Isentress 400 | 0312  vl und  cd4 550
snip
1212  vl und  cd4 625
0113  vl und  cd4 675
12/13 vl und  cd4 720

Feb 2014, insurance blue cross blue shield, increases co-pay from 120.00 to 970.00, tier 5, 33 percent of retail prices.

Cannot obtain any patient assistance, the AFA is a serious threat to patients with HIV. 

Unable to afford to purchase medications.
tired of fighting to stay alive.

March 4, 2014, VL, 161,000 cd4 400
Terrified but helpless to do anything about it.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.