Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 03:52:15 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37635
  • Latest: Ranoye
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773156
  • Total Topics: 66329
  • Online Today: 248
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 209
Total: 209

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: switching to Complera? checking side effects  (Read 16907 times)

Offline wylidas

• Trying to love this life, since it's all we got.
switching to Complera? checking side effects
« on: April 20, 2012, 03:29:06 pm »
I know there are quite a few Complera fora on here, but none of them I looked through seem to address my questions.

I have been successfully taking Epzicom/Reyatax/Norvir for 5 years, and my VL is UD and CD4 bouncing between 300-500 with 25%+ as my normal results.

But I have noticed that my anxiety and BP are high when I take this combination after all this time, and my doctor said it could be the Reyataz and NOrvir component causing it. I tried Atripla years ago when I first sero-converted, and I could NOT take the dreams and stoned feeling.

Now my doc tells me about COmplera, and I am reading mixed things about potential side effects. Is anyone currently taking it that can tell me if anxiety or insomnia/bad dreams are part of the Complera experience?

I can handle almost any other side effect except things that mess with my sleep or my head. And Epzicom/Reyataz/Norvir were great in that department. Sort of nervous about switching, but if this could have a better profile for me, I would consider it. Waiting to pick up prescription of Complera now.....
Diagnosed + in 2006.
Atripla in 2006 (Bad dreams, nervous system reaction after a few weeks. Discontinued.)
Epzicom/Reyataz/Norvir October 2007 - February 2012 (anxiety and elevated BP primary s/x)
UD VL <30
CD4 - fluctuates between 250 - 500 with 25%+
Discontinued meds in February 2012 (due to adherence issues after detoxing from Ativan)
March 2012 - CD4 296, VL 120
4/22/2012 - Started Complera
5/1/2012 - Discontinued Complera, began monitored drug holiday
7/3/2012 - VL 55,000; CD4 211 - started Bactrim
8/5/2012 - Began Truvada + Isentress

Offline wylidas

Re: switching to Complera? checking side effects
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 12:23:40 pm »
So nobody on these boards takes Complera? I find that hard to believe.  :-\
Diagnosed + in 2006.
Atripla in 2006 (Bad dreams, nervous system reaction after a few weeks. Discontinued.)
Epzicom/Reyataz/Norvir October 2007 - February 2012 (anxiety and elevated BP primary s/x)
UD VL <30
Discontinued meds in February 2012 (due to adherence issues after detoxing from Ativan)

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 08:37:30 am »
Wylidas, the weekends can be a bit quiet here, so don't take the lack of replies personally.

I'm sure others will soon chime in, but in the meantime you can find other posts about Complera by using the site's search engine.

Good luck, I hope it all goes well for you.

Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline wylidas

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 09:17:19 am »
Thank you, Ann. I actually did use the search function but couldn't find anything on Complera and the bad dreams. I am not sure if I want to start it or not. I am waiting to hear back from others.

Thanks for the explanation on why its so quiet. Makes sense as I am sure people are out enjoying their time off work.
Diagnosed + in 2006.
UD VL <30

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 09:35:55 am »
Makes sense as I am sure people are out enjoying their time off work.

Particularly this time of year when the weather is getting nicer.

Keep in mind that if you don't find people talking much about a particular side-effect from a particular drug, it's most likely because it doesn't happen very often.

As long as you still have doses of the combo you're currently on, waiting for a bit won't hurt. I hope you get things sorted out soon.

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline wylidas

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2012, 11:45:11 am »
I did have my old combo, but I felt like I should take this new one and give it a fighting chance. Sometimes I feel like my fear of the new drugs and potential side effects is worse than the actual reality.

So, I went ahead and took my first pill this morning with a big breakfast. Here's hoping for minimal side effects! Fingers crossed.
Diagnosed + in 2006.
UD VL <30

Offline steve halliday

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2012, 12:21:11 pm »
good luck wylidas, i switching to complara in a few week when i see my consultant, i was drug free for 8mths and i thort i was doing good but no, everything shot through the roof in the last few week of being drug free, and i heard about complera a few mths ago, and for me it would be good cos i find it hard to take 3pills, i had Atripla @ first but yep, bad dreams and very depressed, but i hear complera has the same effect,  so i gona follow your jurney for a bit and see, if them nightmairs come into it well i not going for it i will stay as i am for now, & try harder to regiment myslf,  sh

Offline MoMorrison

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2012, 03:49:11 pm »
Wylidas - I have been on complera for 19 days today. The only thing that I can say as far as side effects go is/was very mild nausea that started at about day three but has subsided. I'm not too sure when it did, but I know that I don't have it anymore. The other thing is that I developed a very mild rash on my chest and on my arms. It was very faint however and it looked like nothing out of the ordinary. In fact, if I would not point it out to anyone they probably would not even notice it. That has gone away as well. Complera has been known to cause new or worsening anxiety. I suffer from mild to moderate anxiety and have for about 9 months now. I am on ativan for that though. I know that everyone is different and for me those were the only side effects that I have had from Complera. Good luck and best wishes.
Jan 2011 Tested HIV positive
01/2011 CD4 189 / VL 79,000
03/20/2012 CD4 133 (10%) / VL 46,000
03/28/2012 started bactrim ds
04/04/2012 started complera
05/24/2012 CD4 255 (17%) / VL 53
06/25/2012 stopped bactrim ds

Offline wylidas

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2012, 10:00:48 pm »
THanks for the responses. I took my first pill this morning, and the only thing I have noticed so far is a strange tightness in my chest, and some pain in my upper back like a tension feeling. It probably has more to do with anxiety than the drug.

I definitely did not get that high feeling like when I first took Atripla years ago, so that's one huge plus for Complera already. I feel like myself.

Now I am going to see how the sleep is tonight and continue forward and see what the coming days bring. I have also heard about the increased anxiety from a few other posts where they said it developed into anger in some instances, but those same posts took the drug for months and all of them said that those things went away after about 4-6 weeks.

So, I think I am really going to try and tough it out and see how I respond. One thing I cannot deal with is anything anxiety related that's too rough, as I came off Ativan 7 months ago and I have been through hell and I will never go back on anything like it.

SO I guess if I do develop extreme depression or anxiety  (the kind that is chemical and even natural activities doesn't cure) then I will be switching back to my old regimen as at least it did not have those effects on me.

I will keep you all posted if you want to follow my progress. :)
Diagnosed + in 2006.
UD VL <30

Offline HnyMustard

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2012, 10:51:29 pm »
Wylidas-- please keep us posted on your experience. I've been going through strange anxiety and depression, and I think switching from Atripla may help.  I am very interested myself in hearing the experience of others in this switch.   :D Thanks!

Offline wylidas

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2012, 11:04:39 pm »
Sure thing, HnyMustard. I am on another website dealing with benzo withdrawal issues, so I will pull double duty. I really love being able to help anyone I can with my experience. :)
Diagnosed + in 2006.
UD VL <30

Offline wylidas

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2012, 09:58:38 am »
Just wanted to post to let others know how my first night went on Complera. I am happy to report that I slept pretty well, with very little disturbance. I had no bad dreams that I can recall, so looks like the reports are true about it being way better than Atripla on that front. If anything I slept a little too hard and feel groggy this morning trying to wake up and get ready for work. Luckily I have an intermittent medical leave where I can go in late to work while I am adjusting to this new regimen.

I have not had any GI symptoms so far, and the slightly 'out of it' feeling I have seems tolerable and manageable so far.

Will keep going and report how the coming days go.
Diagnosed + in 2006.
UD VL <30

Offline Azrael2012

• Say Hello! :D
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2012, 07:02:22 am »
Hi Wylidas,
I switched from Atripla to Complera in March and had a rash as a first side effect, Ive also had the nausea and a bloated feeling. I am more tired now than I was before and I have had Pneumonia since I started it....I dont think its working well for me, I am back at the hospital next month to see what my numbers are like. In February my numbers were VL:UD and CD4: 762.
I hope you are not having any bad side effects.
Good Luck,
Rob

Offline wylidas

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2012, 09:56:15 am »
Azrael - I am so sorry to hear you're having issues like pneumonia. :(  I am on Day 3 now and I do have some of the burps and farts I hear about, but nothing too bloating. I think it may also have to do with how healthy my diet is and I drink a LOT of water. No rash yet. Slept GREAT last night. No bad dreams, I feel like I have great energy this morning, and I am so happy with this switch so far.

I am having some slight lower back pain, and I am wondering if it has to do with the fact that this is processed by the kidneys. I guess we will see what my kidney results say with the first labs, but it's not like I an acute pain, more like a slight dull throbbing in my lower back, so I am not overly worried at this point.

No other bad effects to speak of. I will keep reporting! Azrael, take good care of yourself. I am hoping that the pneumonia could just be coincidence and you will be ok. But keep us posted.
Diagnosed + in 2006.
UD VL <30

Offline Azrael2012

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2012, 02:07:54 pm »
Hey there!
Thanks for the good wishes, I too am drinking loads of water to help flush this out, its interesting you have lower back pain, I too have that. Feels like Ive been kicked in my lower back. I will keep an eye on it and see how it pans out. Good thing is I too am sleeping better, its amazing what a good nights sleep can do for the body, and for the mental health.  :)
If I switch back to Atripla il have to put up with not sleeping, I was lucky in that I didnt have any wacky dreams, then again, its hard when yer chronically awake!  :D :D :D
Stay in touch, hope yer doing ok?
Rob  :)

Offline wylidas

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2012, 05:45:47 pm »
Yeah, sleep is so important to the body's restorative functions. I was not on Atripla and I always have slept fine, but it's funny because this medication seems to be allowing me to go into a pretty deep sleep and that is super important for my mental health. BTW, I was thinking that I read other posts where people switched from Atripla to Complera, and I would be willing to bet your fatigue is because the Atripla was amping you up and now that it['s out of your system, your body is just adjusting to some normalcy again. I bet it goes away. :)

I wonder what is up with the lower back pain for both of us? Interesting...
I am Rob too, Rob. :)
Diagnosed + in 2006.
UD VL <30

Offline Azrael2012

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2012, 09:35:11 pm »
Hey Rob! Nice to meet ya!  ;)

Yeah the fatigue was due to the Atripla keeping me awake. Even the sleeping pills I was prescribed didnt work so I stopped taking them. The Complera is good in that I do sleep now. Its amazing what a good nights sleep can do for your body. :)
Hmmn, the back pain thing is an odd one alright, maybe somebody out there will have an answer?
Rob :)

Offline wylidas

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2012, 11:33:50 am »
It's strange because I am on Day 4 now, and I woke up SO tired I can barely move. I just want to lay in bed. I wonder if this is the fatigue you were talking about, and one of the side effects I have seen listed. Hmmm.... Hopefully it passes. It's still just Week 1, so I gotta give it more time.

Hope things are going well in Ireland, Rob! :)
Diagnosed + in 2006.
UD VL <30

Offline justinslyriq

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2012, 11:56:37 am »
I'm happy to report that the first night was a success. No bad dreams and slept fine. I was a little nervous about taking some OTC sleep aids but it worked out. I did however feel like my chest was "bloated" but I assumed it was my nerves. Hopefully I continue to have low/moderate side effects.

Offline wylidas

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2012, 12:33:26 pm »
justinslyriq- I have the bloated chest feeling, with little sharp pains here and there, that I am assuming are gas related. I have anxiety normally too, so I am probably over thinking this.

My main things I notice so far: sleep like a rock (almost so deep it's crazy), I feel mild fatigue and nausea, some mild lower back pain, and the extreme gassiness. And I don't know if this is related or not, but I am horny as a teenager. LOL I guess that could be just my libido returning to normal since it's been suppressed for a while.

I will keep reporting.
Diagnosed + in 2006.
UD VL <30

Offline wylidas

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2012, 01:00:39 pm »
Well we're on Day 5 now, and I have to say every day gets harder to wake up and get going. I had a doctor's appointment this morning and I was so tired I could barely get it together enough to go. I read that fatigue is a side effect of Complera, and I am wondering if this is what they were talking about. I feel generally out of it and lethargic. Having trouble concentrating as well. Any others taking Complera care to chime in? Hoping this gets better.
Diagnosed + in 2006.
UD VL <30

Offline Azrael2012

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2012, 01:46:48 pm »
Hey Rob,
Sorry to hear yer feeling so exhausted, yeah Im the same at the moment. My head is all fuzzy and I honestly have to say Im sorry I switched over.  :(
The only thing about the Atripla was not being able to sleep now I cant wake up! And I too feel bloated, or have no appetite.....I will be interested to see how its affected my VL and my CD4, but have to wait for 3wks to see how that goes.
Hope yer feeling better soon buddy.
Rob  :)

Offline wylidas

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2012, 02:07:42 pm »
Thanks Azrael! It actually makes me feel better to know you're in the same boat, as it probably has to do with side effects from the med and it's not just me. That gives me hope that it should pass for us both.  8)

Diagnosed + in 2006.
UD VL <30

Offline Azrael2012

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2012, 04:03:45 pm »
No probs! yeah id say what were both goin thru is med related. Bummer! LOL!  :)

Offline justinslyriq

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2012, 09:43:03 pm »
Rob - Sorry that you're having fatigue with Complera.  :-\ I'm on day 3 and I sleep fine and don't feel any more tired than I was before I started taking it. However I do have problems concentrating at work in the AM and have to force myself to become productive lol but that's hardly an issue. And my sex drive has stayed constant and hasn't gotten me any trouble.  ;D Hope everything works out for you.

Offline wylidas

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2012, 11:42:24 am »
Day 6, and I just keep feeling worse. I was doing so well the first 3-4 days, and now I just feel anxious and irritable and 'off' for lack of a better way to put it. I still am sleeping like a rock, so maybe this will just pass. I feel like I am getting more and more depressed and feeling hopeless.
Diagnosed + in 2006.
UD VL <30

Offline Azrael2012

« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2012, 12:24:51 pm »
Now Now! none of this hopeless talk mister! I can identify with the anxious irritability and sleeping like a rock....Id love to say it will pass, and I hope it will....soon!
You are not on yer own with this....even tho some of us are on the other side of the globe, support is here for ya man.
Rx  :)

Offline wylidas

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2012, 09:37:54 pm »
Another update. I had to skip my dose today because I was in a state of total panic and anxiety and haven't eaten much all day because of it. I am concerned about my ability to handle the anxiety I am feeling, since I came off Ativan and am still in a compromised state from that.

Am wondering whether I should continue with Complera or go back to my old regimen....
Diagnosed + in 2006.
UD VL <30

Offline HnyMustard

« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2012, 10:33:53 pm »
Hey wylidas--

I've been keeping an eye on this thread; I'm so sorry to hear that it's been a rough med switch.

I brought my anxiety issues up to my doc, along with depression problems, and she wrote me a prescription for Prozac. This was a few days ago, and I haven't had that anxious chest issue that's been going on. Every drug does something a little different for each person, have you tried any antidepressants?

Here's hoping to you feeling better  8)

Offline wylidas

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2012, 10:42:42 pm »
hey there HnyMustard- I have contemplated going the SSRI route, but unfortunately with benzo addiction recovery it's not always the best route as it doesn't do anything for the root cause of the problem (which is the down regulation of GABA receptors in the brain and body)

Basically, in lamens terms it's a chemical thing that goes on with the body and brain needing to heal after being addicted to benzodiazepines, and SSRIs don't address those issues, so many times they end up causing more harm for a person in benzo recovery than good.  A good rule of thumb for many suffering in benzo withdrawal and recovery is that if you weren't like this before benzos, then you won't be once your body heals, but you have to give the body time to heal. And before I took Ativan, I was definitely not the mess I am today, and I consistently took my meds without fail and was living a pretty great life. So sad it took this hell to realize what I had.

It's extremely frustrating when there is nothing medically that I can take to ease my suffering, and I am constantly reminded that the only thing that works is 'time.'
I think this med change to COmplera was me hoping that maybe a new HIV med would help make me feel better, but it seems to have only complicated things further. I guess I just need to go back to what I was on before and wait it out. Nothing else I can do really.

Diagnosed + in 2006.
UD VL <30

Offline sanduneboi

« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2012, 04:30:40 pm »
It bums me out to see you are having such a terrible experience with Complera. I switched to Complera after having an allergic reaction to Atripla, and find that side affects are far less interfering with my life than those of the Atripla which mainly affected my cognitive abilities. Outside insomnia which I remedy with OTC Unisom and the loss of appetite which my waistline is appreciating the only other affect I can think of  is the dreaming which after a month and two days of treatment have been STRANGE but never scary. I have never been much of a dreamer so I defiantly am enjoying these new nighttime adventures. Hopefully you are able to find something that works for you, be it Complera or some other combination.
Diagnosed 1/27/12 VL 279,000 CD4 90
               4/16/12 VL <500     CD4 (Not Tested)

Offline gadawg1979

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2012, 10:47:08 am »
Been on Complera for almost two months now sleep is not an issue other than I still have horrible night sweats.  I am constantly tired and yes there is a ton of gas and bloating... I also have found that I am easily to fly off the handle on this med.  no rash yet.
Diagnosed March 2012
Initial CD4- 156 VL 200K (started Complera) Genotype test no resistance
First labs on meds CD4- 246 VL 2K Taken after 30 days on Complera
90 Day labs VL 306 No CD4 Drawn
8/21/2012 CD4 474 VL Undetectable (40) %20.6
11/27/2012 CD 4 522 VL Undetectable (40)
2/14/2013 CD 4 464 VL Undetecable (30) 19.6%
6/8/3013 CD 4 528 VL Undetectable (30)
9/24/2013 CD 4 546 VL Undetectable (40)
1/30/2014 CD4 560 VL Undetectable (40) 22 %
6/19/2014 CD4 584 Vl Undetecable (30)

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2012, 12:16:48 pm »
Started Complera on Friday, two doses later the only real side effect I'm noticing is the extremely mild nausea for the first few hours after I wake up.

Offline drphotog

« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2012, 01:33:11 pm »
I'm also taking Complera. The only side effects is the cold sweats and yes I get vivid dreams, but I like my dreams.

My nervous system seems a bit out of wack though.

Offline Lilita

« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2012, 11:39:44 pm »
Today is my 2nd day taking Complera no side effects yet. Thank God.

Offline simpleguy

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2012, 03:24:40 am »
Wylidas, give it some time - your body is adjusting and you should give it like 4-5 weeks before things settle down. I had a few headaches in the first weeks after the switch. One lasted for 3 days and aspirin did not help at all. But now, after 2 months, I'm doing fine - no physical side effects at all, although I have noticed that I'm feeling depressed more than before. It's hard to tell if that's just me, my job situation (it really sucks at the moment), the bad weather we've had for the last 3-4 weeks or just some kind of midlife crisis. Still - I wouldn't change Complera for anything else. Really! It's that great! Hang in there and don't panic!!

Edit: my sleep has gotten a lot better after the switch, and no weird or vivid dreams like those you typically get on Atripla.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 03:26:54 am by simpleguy »
2008 JUL: Sustiva OCT: Rayataz DEC: Kaletra • 2009 Off meds • 2011 Intelence • 2012+ Complera

Offline flip408

« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2012, 12:26:11 am »
Almost 18 months on complera, I had a mild headache at night the first 10 days, no problems whatsoever after that, improved my lipid panels also. 

I switched from Epz Norvir Reyataz. I had no problems with that either.  I hope you can stick with complera, less for you to stress about. 
Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can.    A Ashe
05/14/11  501  <50  20%
4/14/11  483  <50  19%
2/10/11    523  <50 18% start Rilpivr/trvda
11/15/10  470  <50
1/6/10    430  <50  16%
7/13/09  345  <50  12%
1/26/09  347  <50  16%
7/22/08  306  <50  6%
11/26/07 238 <50  8%
6/11/07  253  <50  5%
11/9/06  122  <50 7%
9/05/06  <25 >100000  PCP

Offline wylidas

« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2012, 03:08:38 pm »
Hey all. Thanks for all the wonderful and positive posts!

I wanted to update everyone on where I am at.
I discontinued the Complera shortly after my last reply on here. After talking to my HIV doc (who is so knowledgable and amazing) he suggested I take a drug holiday from everything in order to let my system heal a little. He put me on Bactrim to prevent any possible PCP or other infections, and I was off HIV meds for over 3 months.

I have since started Isentress + Truvada and am now on Day 2 of this combo. So far, I do feel some strangeness, but it's manageable.

I am determined to stick this combination out for at least the next 2 weeks no matter what. Then I have a followup and will see what my doc thinks. I have heard such good things about this combo that I really want this to be 'the one.' :)

Will keep others updated on I+T progress.
For those of you on Complera, hang in there! It probably does get much better.

Anyone else on I+T and having good experiences?
Diagnosed + in 2006.
UD VL <30

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2012, 05:00:33 am »
Hey Rob, I wondered where you'd got to!

I'm not on that combo, but if it weren't for having to remember a second daily dose of Isentress, it's one that I may have chosen because I've mainly heard good things about it. I went with Prezista, Norvir and Truvada instead as it's once a day. I'm now on day 28 and I'm feeling good.

Condom and Lube Info  

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.