Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 08:44:45 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773166
  • Total Topics: 66331
  • Online Today: 286
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 210
Total: 211

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Dating Thread XXVII: It's Warm, and now Poof, Where My Ladies At?  (Read 54488 times)

Offline wishful

• I am pretty content nowadays..Life is gud..
Re: Dating Thread XXVII: It's Warm, and now Poof, Where My Ladies At?
« Reply #100 on: July 01, 2008, 12:13:41 pm »
Hey gfs...hope all is well with everyone....im cool....i finally got a cell phone and my computer(thanks Prez)...but i wont have internet until the 10th...and i have to send my fone back cus the send/clear/and right arrows dont work...WTF?..lol well anyways im just peepin in to say HOW U DOIN??!! (Respucia style)..from Norbit..

im missing my kids already but i talk to them almost everyday...im sure they will be asking to come home soon but the dad wants them for the year so he can have all his kids together and be the family that he said he wanted with me with someone else.....oh well...ce la vie i guess.....im tired of being angry and bitter...im about to start reading my Bible more to find some peace...i cry too much...breaking up with the boyfriend/ i guess we dont understand each other as much as i thought....who knows...i dont have the energy for his intensities...im drained....but im coming up with a plan to make myself happy in the next few years...starting with this crappy credit...i have been working on it for about a year and its so hard to try n clean up and pay your current bills...but im determined....i know their are peeps in way worse than me but im among the worse..lol well i enjoyed that stimulus...i only pd 3 bills tho and the rest on me..1300 goes so damn fast its ridiculous...still tryin to get the child support in order.....i may end up gettin a lawyer and suing for the arrears cus they are really playin me out.....im gonna pray on it tho....
i love u guys thanks for the ears and welcome to all my new members....if u ever need an ear feel free to pm me..i always answer...Peace..
Live life to the fullest...

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #101 on: July 01, 2008, 12:17:39 pm »
Latifah

tendai - Glad to hear you are doing ok.

Mum - Social security death benefits come on the 3rd also. LOL I hope it was warm rain when the kids washed.

Queen - Good luck with your potential psycho webcam guy. I'd be so done with him already LOL Overly eager is frightening unless you know the person well enough.

Snow - It sounds like you need to slow down LOL  Good luck with all the house rearranging.

Thanks to everyone who mentioned Billy and his stepfather. Billy was told yesterday that his stepdad was given 2 weeks to live.
When his mother died he didn't get any of the things that she willed to him and neither did his brothers. I guess they will be able to get their mothers and grand parents belongings when he passes. Hopefully none of the step sisters get weird and try to claim things that where from the boys family. You know how that goes.
I feel badly for them. I know its hard to loose a parent. Its sad but at least he got to live into his 70's and it hit him so fast that he wont suffer for a long time.

I was going to say something else but I got a brain fart and I cant remember anything now. LOL

I'll check in with you ladies later.

Offline wishful

« Reply #102 on: July 01, 2008, 12:34:07 pm »
Wini: sending positive thoughts and energy you and billy's way.....

Offline Winiroo

• Positive since 1991
« Reply #103 on: July 01, 2008, 12:44:41 pm »
Thank you Wishful

Click on the picture  ;D

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #104 on: July 01, 2008, 12:47:13 pm »
Afternoon ladies,

Latifah, wow, you're a tall woman.  I'm 5'9".  I used to be 5'10", but I shrunk because of osteoporosis.  Give your baby a kiss for me.

Jshort, you just keep on exercising girl.  And don't feel bad about that piece of cake.  I'm diabetic, and I still eat sweets (sometimes).  To think of life without any is just too much for me.  Once in awhile doesn't hurt.  Just stick to what you're doing.

Snow, I'm not actually going to talk to the doctor; I'm just going to pick up a script.  My knees are still troublesome.  The last time I saw my doctor, which was a couple weeks ago, he told me maybe I should call my ortho to see if he came up with anything.  Apparently the ortho talked to my doctor and said he was going to research what he could do. ::)  I haven't called yet.

Wish, it sounds like you breaking up with your bf might be a good thing.  I just wanted to mention that if you're going to read the Bible, you might want to stick with the New Testament.  The Old is filled with a lot of God's judgement, and some of it is not too nice.  I'm sure you're going to miss your kids.  Are you still able to talk to them?

Wendy, tell Billy I'm so very sorry about his father.  I hope things work out with him being able to get the stuff that's left to him.  That's the only right thing that should be done.

I just wanted to stop in real quick and say "hi" to everyone.  I'll probably be back later tonight. Nothing to do until the 3rd. :P  Have a good afternoon ladies.  AND-it's time to start a new thread.  If no one's done it by tonight, I probably will.  Later-
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline wishful

« Reply #105 on: July 01, 2008, 02:54:51 pm »
Yes Betty i talk to them like everyday.....

your welcome wini

Offline minismom

• Quocumque jeceris stabit
« Reply #106 on: July 01, 2008, 04:10:57 pm »
Snow, we have 1 bathroom, too.  You're right, it makes getting ready to go anywhere, well...interesting :P  Especially now that my 11 yr old son takes longer to get ready than I do and he comes out looking exactly the same as he went in. ::)  When Mini was in her leg braces and we were being told she'd never walk, we were worried about the stairs, too.  No matter how we enter the house, we have to go up stairs.  But, one day, she got up and walked.  I still have the plans to the ramp we were going to build.  Sometimes, it's good to remember.

Cristy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!  I'll spare you the full force of my singing..lol.  I"m with Betty, girl, I need some details.

Latifa, everytime I see your name, I think of Queen Latifa - another tall, beautiful black woman.  I'll keep you and your son in my prayers.  Be sure to let us know how your latest labs went.  That's why we're here.

We ended up having the toilet stopped up, so we had to drain it (via a paper cup and a towel), pull it up, and dig around.  Someone had put Mini's comb in and flushed it.  NASTY!  But, it's now all put together and the boys don't have to pee off the porch (although it didn't bother them any).  We couldn't get the walk done because of all the rain yesterday and this morning.  The rain has stopped, but where we're putting it is full of water so we can't bring in dirt to level out the ground, we'd just end up with a muddy mess.

Ok, this is post 106, so I'm going to start another thread.  I guess we should consider this one closed.

Mum

For our new members, we only post about 100 times in each "dating" thread.  You can still read this thread to catch up, but please post in the other thread titled: "Dating Thread XXVIII: I love you..."  Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 04:15:12 pm by minismom »
www.watoto.com
www.MotherBearProject.org
"Whichever way you throw me, i will stand"
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today...it's already tomorrow in Australia"  Charles Schultz

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.