Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

Not sure if this is the correct place...

(1/2) > >>

unseenparagon:
Hi.  I am not sure this is the correct place to post this, but I was wondering if there is a good place to meet other HIV+ people?  I have friends, but would like to talk to someone that 'understands'; whether it's through email, phone, or coffee.  I would prefer someone around my age, but it's not a necessity.  Also, is there a place to find someone to date?  lol  I laugh because I had a hard time finding someone who was willing to commit and work on a monogamous relationship before I contracted this virus; now my dating pool has gotten even smaller.  I am fun, outgoing, honest, mature, decently attractive, and motivated.  I do have a tendency to be a perfectionist, brush my teeth while walking around, randomly bust out in song, and sometimes say "I don't care", but I actually expect you to already know what I am thinking.  So yeah,

thunter34:
There's another current thread on here with links for online + dating sites.  I think it's called "hook up?"  in Off Topic or maybe Living With HIV.  As for communicating with people "who understand", this site is a great place to get that kind of interaction.

Welcome to the forums.

Tim

unseenparagon:
Thanks, Tim!  I'll find it.  :)

milker:
And right here: http://personals.poz.com/

Milker.

NYCguy:
If you can find a local support group, I have found that to be incredibly helpful and made several friends there I see all the time now.  I tried to find something in Tampa on google but couldn't really - is there a local gay community center?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version