Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 07:38:44 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772787
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 221
Total: 223

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: As the Montreal gathering approaches  (Read 17411 times)

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
As the Montreal gathering approaches
« on: August 01, 2006, 11:30:18 am »
Dear All,

Sometimes even when an event is eagerly anticipated it can still bring up less than delighted/delightful feelings such as anxiety, uncertainty and "second thoughts."

I am mentioning this because of some PMs and e mails I have been getting as well as noticing some of what I call "subtext" in messages.

I expect Montreal to be a wonderful occasion just as others reported it being for them last year. But this emotional "stuff" can come up and get people to wondering "should I really go?" and other questions grounded in uncertainty. If you were planning to go to the gathering I urge you to follow through. It's going to be great. No kidding.

And I don't wanna be sitting at a bar by myself in Montreal late on Friday night over a sixth vodka, shaking my head and telling a bored bartender that I just don't know what the hell happened. They were supposed to be here....

So I have started this thread with the thought in mind that it can be if anyone has anything they would like to say or to discuss that's on his/her mind that might be an obstacle to having a great time in Montreal. By expressing it here my hope is unnecessary baggage can get unloaded and you can all travel to Montreal with high hopes and open hearts.

Cheers,

« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 11:37:05 am by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline kcmetroman

Re: As the Montreal gathering approaches
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 11:36:02 am »
Well, I can say that there will be at least two other people "bellying up" with you Andy!

To coin a phrase....

cheers.

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 11:43:22 am »
Andy,

Here's another one...but no vodka for I...will drink something else..whatever.. ;D

It will be my first gathering and not having much that feeling of '' uncertainty '', well perhaps just a little bit but know I'll have fun there...so no second thoughts here.

Regards,

The Canuck

Offline Trish

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2006, 11:54:04 am »
Move over fellas...

I'll have an Appletini, thank you very much. ;D
"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is buit."  Eleanor Roosevelt

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2006, 12:01:16 pm »
And I don't wanna be sitting at a bar by myself in Montreal late on Friday night over a sixth vodka,

Andy..you wrote you would be there on Friday night ( 18th ) so does it mean you will attend the '' Meet & Greet '' ? If so, let me know and will add your name to my list.  :D

Regards,

The Canuck

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2006, 12:09:19 pm »
I have a late afternoon flight to Montreal from Toronto after a meeting in Toronto. I should get there for at least a part of the Meet & Greet. Thanks.
Andy Velez

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2006, 12:12:09 pm »
Andy,

What time do you expect to arrive in Montreal ?

Regards,

The Canuck

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2006, 12:47:58 pm »
Plane lands 5:10pm. Friday.
Andy Velez

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2006, 12:51:51 pm »
Andy,

So it means you are at our Hotel roughly an hour later. ( around 6:10 )...the official '' Meet & Greet '' is at 7:00..so basically you are ok.  ;D

Regards,

The Canuck

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2006, 01:00:00 pm »
I have absolutely no anxiety or fear about going to Montreal.

The issue for me has always been and continues to be the secondary drama that has been placed upon this gathering.  It is exhausting, it is draining, but most importantly it is unnecessary and quasi-selfish.

The current issue surrounding Dan is the only obstacle as I can see it.

My thoughts on it are this:

The one person who was hurt the most by Dan's actions was Herman.  Herman's loss of a friend to suicide, followed almost immediately by Dan's . . . .well whatever Dan's actions were, was unconscionable.  That was followed by Dan's announcement that he wasn't coming to Montreal.  Dan's ability to go to Montreal was primarily the result of Herman's generous and loving gift.  Salt in a wound followed by "turning his back on the man who tried to help him the most." 

Somehow those actions have got to be accounted for.  They just do.

I'm going to be at that bar, lord knows I'll need that drink, but anything beyond that I'll take my cues from Herman and no one else.

RAB

Offline Robert

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2006, 01:01:55 pm »
Let me just add, a year ago I had these same feelings.  It had been a long, hot summer and I was full of doubt and uncertainty.  I compromised.  I had planned for 4 nights and changed it to 2.  What a mistake.  The minute I got there, I wish I had never listened to those stupid second thoughts.

One word:  GO

robert

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2006, 01:05:38 pm »
The current issue surrounding Dan is the only obstacle as I can see it.

There's none as far as I'm concern...we ALL should stop talking about this..what is done..is done..let's move  on forward with our lives...which for many here is leading to the AMG 06 in Montreal very soon..We want to have fun..enjoy each other companies..that's all there is to it...no more drama. The real drama is where there are wars , people very sick or can't even eat everyday..the rest is..well insignificant.

Regards,

The Canuck

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2006, 01:45:29 pm »
Canuck

Excellent point!

I'll take the energy I'm wasting on this and store it up to give a powerful healing hug to all those who need it, especially Herman.

Thank you for helping me see that.

RAB

Edit to add:  Herman, if you're reading this watch out mister, you're about to be SMOTHERED!   :-* :) :-* :)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 01:51:04 pm by RAB »

Offline tnboy

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2006, 02:05:07 pm »
Andy,   ( I hope it is okay to put this here)

I can tell you that I am excited as Hell about the Montreal gathering and I am not even going!

My reason being is that a couple of guys here, who are VERY, VERY, dear to my heart and and most of yours a s well, are having the event of their lifetime. " The wedding of Ric and Thom". I can only imagine the work these guys are putting into this event . I know everyone here will use the same energy of support for these guys and their big day as we use when someone is having a bad time in their life.

Ric and Thom have no ideal I am posting this and certainly did not ask me to, but I just want to show them my support and let them know that I have NO doubt EVERYTHING will go as planned and it will be Great!
I can't wait to hear all the details when everyone returns.

Ric and Thom, Love you guys
 your little bro.

Offline david25luvit

• Member since March 2005
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2006, 02:28:08 pm »
Yeah...slide down guys.  Another one here.  I'll take a Cosmopolitian... ::)
and no anxiety here about the gathering.   :o
 Maybe getting there  :P
but not meeting you guys.  :-*

Is there a drink limit?  I just love those little Fu-Fu drinks! :P
In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III
Nov. 25, 1972- Oct. 15, 2004
I miss him terribly..........

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2006, 02:41:59 pm »
THANK YOU MIKE

Jesus people, does the drama from the other forums have to reach this place too?  There are hundreds of people in this house that would die to go to Montreal.  As such, they look at the AMG as something to aspire to attending. Everybody has their own Danism's now.  We are all missing the point in that "Dan is okay."  No harm, no foul.
Get the hell over it and move on to an event that I am both excited AND honored to be in.  I was asked to be in Ric' and Thom's wedding.  Damnit I am going to be there, and at the candle lighting, and at every other event there is. 
There would not have been drama had Dan been there or not.  Most of the people who cause drama in the other forums would not have the courage to do it publicly, nor would they even want to in Montreal.

Fuck my secret mission.  I got too much to do at home.

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2006, 04:35:36 pm »
Before some of us went to Nashville last fall, I was a bit nervous and apprehensive......but I knew that if worse came to worse, I had my car and could always leave!

I had the time of my life, wouldn't trade those memories for anything.

The difference is this time I'm flying in......so y'all are STUCK with me until Tuesday.....

Alan
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline Lou-ah-vull

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2006, 05:58:12 pm »
Make sure you banish those second thoughts!  I promise you this is a magnficent city and will be well worth your time.  For heavens sake, don't be tempted to cut your time short....you will be glad you stayed.  It's like the old adage about changing your first guess on a multiple choice exam....your first impression is usually the better one.

Still looking forward to visiting my favorite North American city this month!

Gary
Diagnosed Oct. 2005
10/05:  367 (26.2%), 24556 VL
01/06:  344 (24.6%), 86299 VL
04/06:  374 (22.0%), 87657 VL
05/06:  Began HAART 05/15/06, Combivir/Kaletra
07/06:  361 (27.8%), 1299 VL
10/06:  454 (32.4%), 55 VL
01/07:  499 (38.4%), UD
02/07:  Switched to Atripla 2/8/07
04/07:  566 (37.7%), UD
08/07:  761 (42.3%), UD
06/08:  659 (47.1%), UD
01/09:  613 (43.8%), UD
07/09:  616 (47.4%), UD
01/10:  530 (44.2%), UD
07/10:  636 (48.9%), UD
01/11:  627 (48.2%), UD
07/11:  840 (52.5%), UD
01/12:  920 (51.1%), UD
07/12:  857 (50.4%), 40
10/12:  UD
01/13:  710 (47.3%), UD
07/13:  886 (49.2%), UD
01/14:  985 (46.9%), UD
06/14:  823 (47.2%), UD
01/15: 1366 (45.2%), UD
07/15: 1134 (50.7%), UD
02/16: 1043 (55.1%), UD
08/16:  746  (55.4%), UD
08/16:  Switch from Atripla to Genvoya

Offline Basquo

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2006, 06:40:06 pm »
There are hundreds of people in this house that would die to go to Montreal.  As such, they look at the AMG as something to aspire to attending.

John hit it right on the mark for me.  Something I mused then dreamed about...but only if I got that new position and the accompanying raise...then I didn't get it.  When I woke up on Sunday morning, I started in on my emails and such, and cooked myself a fabulous omelette, checked my snail mail and yes, my checks had arrived and so had the medicine that I had been fighting with the mail-order pharmacy about.  When I saw the post from the Grants Committee, I thought, well, this was posted yesterday, but what the hell? Why not respond? I'm in a good mood, why not just see what happens?  By the end of the day I had talked to two very sweet people over the phone, confirmed my ticket, gone swimming and had a celebratory beer with my pirate bud.  How had this happened so fast?  "Good things happen to good people," my young friend said.  Sunday was such a perfect day that I didn't want to get out of bed Monday morning...best day I've had in more than a decade. My neighbor brought me two dozen tamales, to boot!

So sure, I've had anxieties:

How the hell will I get a birth certificate in time?  Iowa's website says it takes three weeks! ...and a quick call Monday morning assured me that turnaround was less than two weeks, most people have it in a week.

How am I going to come up with the money for simple expenses like food?  Sightseeing?  Martinis?!! ...I'll do what I need to do.  Ask my parents to help me out.  Get an advance on my paycheck.  Pawn something. Use a charge card.  Ask my friend to pay back the hundred bucks she owes me. Visit that rich guy whose always pinching my ass at the bar (kidding!)

What if my guts act up and I need a loo?  ...I'll be in a big city, with a hotel room, and there are toilets everywhere.  I have pills that plug me up like could've saved the Titanic.  I'll simply go to the bathroom.

All of these concerns are minute compared to what I will experience, and are simply nothing in relation to the journey I can hardly wait two weeks for!

To see John and Trish and Danny all together like should've happened in March...to meet livingpositive and RAB and Ric and Thom and Mark and Moffie and Jonathan and for sure Zephyr! to meet all of you!  My heart is singing:  ANXIETY--SCHMANGZIETY! I've got pills for that, too!

Breathlessly,
Creighton

jerry

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2006, 09:28:52 pm »
I can remember when we went to Nashville last year and I was scared to meet some or run into some of the folks on here but once we got there it was just a relief to finally put a face and voice to that aviator. Also was scared to meet Alan afraid he was going to kick my ass and he was the first person I meet when I arrived there ran into him in the lobby  :-[ He was so sweet and very friendly could not ask for a nicer person to have as a member of this family.

You can count on me to be there at the bar with you Andy. 8) Jerry who normally drinks Bud Light. Tequila is my style though. ONE Tequila, two Tequila, three Tequila, Floor. LMAORIFL

« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 09:40:29 pm by jerry »

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2006, 10:16:39 pm »
 :D :D :D...Thanks for that Creighton..reading that made my day.

JERRY..Not sure about those Tequila's..just line up a few "Wet dream" cocktails for me...oops, cancel that request, I just remembered I don't drink... ;)

I look forward to meeting you both.

Hugs
Jan :-*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline zephyr

• Zephyr L.T.N.P. Foundation, Inc.
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2006, 11:24:08 pm »
MY MY! Look how crowded this bar is gettin' ;D I think I'll borrow another stool and scooch on in....ahhhh!

And, HEAR HEAR CREIGHTON!!! FABULOUS POST!! So positive!!! Thank you so MUCH!!

About the only darn thing I'm worried about is fitting into my bikini for the pool party....until Lisa mentioned hers, I hadn't even thought about a bathing suit! But what the heck, I'm doin' it anyway!

That, and I'm going to hope that time doesn't fly by too fast....I want to savor every single moment I can with all of my AM buddies!!

Love,

Zephyr :-*

"It is character that communicates most eloquently."

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2006, 02:21:27 am »
Here's the thing.

I have recently (well, in teh last year or so) become an afficionado of the fru fru martini. But I can actually tell the difference if someone uses ANYTHING containing High Fructose Corn Syrup in the sweet martinis (like appletini, or blueberry martini). There's one company that makes drink mixers using pure cane syrup. So once a month, I buy a bottle of it if I can afford it.

Sadly, hard to tell if a bar is using it. I've been lied to TO MY FACE before, and called the bartender out each time. Sucks to be right. Bonus, free drink.

Same goes with Coke. I don't drink regular coke because I can't stand the taste. Not even with bourbon. That damned HFCS overwhelms my palate. Oh, I'll drink it if I gotta, but the only Coke product that mixes well with bourbon, IMHO, is Coke Zero. Diet Coke? Too lemony. And forget the cool-ass rum drinks with Cranberry Juice (mostly HFCS) and stuff like that. I'm seriously developing a sensitive palate in my old age. And though not really a beer or wine person, I can at least know that it doesn't have HFCS in it.

Anyhow, long story short, when I go to a bar, unless I am TOTALLY sure that they are using good stuff in their mixers, I have no choice but to drink regular martinis. Which, as you know, are just two shots of vodka and some vermouth.

So I hope the hotel has little maps back to the room at the bar. Because I'm likely to get trashed sitting next to you, against my better judgment, because I am apparently a snob.

Oh, and if there's drama going on, I'll just drink more, go back to the room, and post about it. I am just. Saying.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline Moffie65

• Living POZ since 1983
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2006, 05:38:10 am »
I'll take a Rum and Tonic if you please.

I don't see why anyone would have any hesitancy to go to this gathering, as it will probably be the only time and place where one will be able to meet both Andy, and Tim.  Meeting the rest of you guys is also going to be something to write home about also.  There are so many of you who I have only dreamed of meeting, and now it is going to happen. 

On Wednesday, around three o'clock, look for a white mobility scooter motoring out of Customs, and there I'll be, ready, willing and able.

Onward to the 16th.

In Love and anticipation.
The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals,
and 362 to heterosexuals.
This doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals,
It's just that they need more supervision.
Lynn Lavne

Offline lydgate

• Virgin, can't drive
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2006, 06:33:16 am »
OMG, some of the drink suggestions have made my stomach churn! I'm not going to be there... waaaaaaah!  :'( ... but I'm gonna expect detailed reports. Seriously. All the juicy stuff.

Edited: All of you suck. And by the way, I'm going to be whining like this for a long time. Also, I make the best martinis that I've ever drunk. So there.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 06:38:30 am by lydgate »
Her finely-touched spirit had still its fine issues, though they were not widely visible. Her full nature, like that river of which Cyrus broke the strength, spent itself in channels which had no great name on the earth. But the effect of her being on those around her was incalculably diffusive: for the growing good of the world is partly dependent on unhistoric acts; and that things are not so ill with you and me as they might have been, is half owing to the number who lived faithfully a hidden life, and rest in unvisited tombs.

George Eliot, Middlemarch, final paragraph

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2006, 09:15:01 am »
I have gone through many stages and tastes in my illustrious drinking career.  Most recently a shot of quervo and a Corona will suit me.  I DID learn that you should always order a chilled shot when it is hot outside.  Otherwise it feels like a giant moth (live) going down the gullet, and hacking up a lung is out of style.

Offline Trish

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2006, 11:16:59 am »
Jonathan,

HFCS -- bring it on... I have a sweet tooth, my dear. ;D
"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is buit."  Eleanor Roosevelt

Offline Basquo

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2006, 07:05:03 pm »
I just wanted to share that my mom text messaged me this morning to say that she found my birth certificate and she's bringing it to a family reunion this weekend...and someone at work gave me a $10 CAD bill today.  YAY!!!

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2006, 07:10:35 pm »
Hey Mr B:

...and someone at work gave me a $10 CAD bill today.  YAY!!!

Must be some sort of sign from god if you ask me!  Meaning this trip was your destiny.

Unless you work very cheaply that is! (Possibility in my opinion based upon what I've heard!  ;))  Was it just a nooner quickie or what?

RAB

(Who knows all about this stuff.  He saw it on a PBS special.)

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2006, 07:30:41 pm »
Hello Basquo,

and someone at work gave me a $10 CAD bill today.  YAY!!!

This is what they give to a male dancer in Montreal for a little private dance who's shaking his twinkie in front of your face...you wore that Versace thong after all, didn't you ?  ;D

Regards,

The Canuck

Offline Basquo

« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2006, 08:21:36 pm »
Looks like someone's gonna need a work visa!  ::)

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2006, 08:23:22 pm »
Yes indeed but this is worth it...think about all the money you can do while in Montreal.  ;D

Regards,

The Canuck

Offline david25luvit

« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2006, 09:20:20 am »
Forgive my ignorance but what is a $10 CAD Bill?

In my regard....Creighton.  You don't need a VISA to work me.  Whatever I have to offer I can give you under the table :P  (I"m so bad) :P I'd hate for you to pay taxes on your ill gotten thong money.   You big brut...You can be my private dancer ANYTIME ::)  I know what a Tina Turner fan you are :o
In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2006, 09:39:47 am »
David,

Forgive my ignorance but what is a $10 CAD Bill?

It specifies Canadian currencies as USD specifies American currencies, or AUS who specifies Australian currencies since we are all using the '' dollars ''.

You don't need a VISA to work me.

A VISA would work well with a Thong.  ;D

Regards,

The Canuck

Offline RAB

• Joined March 2003
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2006, 07:44:32 pm »
Strippers, thongs, and drunk cats.

13 hours of travel.

I wouldn't miss it for the world!   ;D

RAB

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2006, 07:57:48 pm »
Don't forget about the special "events" we have planned for CERTAIN members... (insert nefarious laugh here).

Enough said!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 08:00:22 pm by killfoile »

Offline greatcyber

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2006, 01:36:49 pm »
I just wanted to say to all that Montreal will indeed, be a momentous ocassion.  Toronto brought so many people together in a most unique way that can be genuinely rewarding, if you allow it to be.  Granted, I rarely post on the forums, but have been a member for a few years and read my fill of posts while remaining anonymous.  (Joe posts enough for both of us anyway ::))  So I, along with everyone else am truly looking forward to returning to the site of our future home.  This will be our third time since the last AMG and I truly feel at home there.

Just wanted to say ...

BTW = I don't know why people are getting excited about the strippers, unless you are planning on going somewhere out of the village.  Joe and I went into the clubs (3 or 4 on St. Catherine) and didn't stay long enough to order a drink, since we are really turned off by skinny twinks that look like your nephew or something.  Yuk!  Now, if there should be someplace that actually has MEN that have nice bodies, then please advise away......

See you all next week.  I look forward to meeting those who were not at Toronto.

Cheers!  (oops, Adieu, Etienne)

Stephen, half of the happiest and luckiest couple I know (sorry Ric and Thom, but we started the married life in Canada first ;)).  Really looking forward to being a part of two more guys celebrating the fact that they love each other and share more than a commitment.  AND HAVING THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT ENDORSE IT IS INCREDIBLE!  Hell yes, I can't wait til we MOVE there!  It must be how the first patriots felt.
Perform a Random Act of Kindness Today...

...You Just May Be In Need of One Tomorrow!

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2006, 02:02:02 pm »

I look forward to meeting you Stephen

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2006, 02:04:40 pm »
::::shudder::::: at my nephew stripping. Ew. Ew.
"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline The Canuck

« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2006, 02:10:02 pm »
I don't know why people are getting excited about the strippers, unless you are planning on going somewhere out of the village.  Joe and I went into the clubs (3 or 4 on St. Catherine) and didn't stay long enough to order a drink, since we are really turned off by skinny twinks that look like your nephew or something.

Stephen..actually I rarely go into the strippers bars ( never been to one in Montreal ). I know there's one who is supposed to have the type of guys you like but outside of the village ( nice bodies ) but for the others I don't know.

See ya' soon...

The Canuck

Offline david25luvit

« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2006, 07:22:58 pm »
TWQINKS NEED LOVE TO..... ::)
and some of those little guys are hung like horses (if your're a size queen)
Personally I prefer men with a little meat on their bones..... ;D
NOW...WHERE'S THE BEEF :P
In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.