Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 05:20:19 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772785
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 228
Total: 229

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: I need help, depressed for a year,am i infected?  (Read 51205 times)

Offline man_apart

I need help, depressed for a year,am i infected?
« on: August 13, 2006, 05:15:21 pm »
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and I am really grateful that such a service exist, and that there are knowledgable people out there who are willing to take up some of their time and help and support worried and scared people like myself. I do apologize in advance for my detailed listing, and for the fact that it might feel repeated but i am in real need of personal assurance.

I am a 32 years old married male from overseas (india), i just moved to the states a couple of years ago, .I did a big mistake by making out with a female friend from my old job . There was about 4 incidents . The incidents involved prolonged french kissing probably for hours( i didnt bleed neither during the encounters nor while in brush my teeth normally) , but my gums are always inflammed due to gingivits and periodontal disease!),touching,genital rubbing with the clothes on and 2 times she masterbated me,one time with ky gel and one time with a lotion.I also fingered here in those 2 incidents and inserted my 2 or 3 fingers inside here for long periods of time,and I am 99.9% sure I didnt touch my genitals with that hand,and that i washed right away very well..there was one incident though that when she was sitting on me and grinding and moving around and i had cotton pants on and undearwear and she was in her underwear, she got kind of wet and i saw some fluid on my pants from her but didnt wash it away.
                 The problem is she used to be an iv drug user but quit 8 years ago, she also has hep c and she was honest about it,she said she tested -ve for hiv one and a half year ago with her partner (she is bisexual) and she has only been with her partner for the last 6 years and just broke up with her right before these incidents with me and never did anything high risk. (according to her)
after about 2 weeks from the last exposure i developed the following symptoms:started the symptoms: diarrhea  with severe abdominal pain, took OTC meds,which stopped the diarrhea in 1 day or so, , my stomach was hurting so bad with alot of bloating and stomachache.,and mostly i had constipation after that/,few days i started having difficulty swallowing that never happened to me before ,severe neck tighness especially in the front and sides,didnt feel like a normal sore throat but it was a sore throat!,loss of taste,frequent urination. ,went to doc but didnt tell her about my fears,she said she doesnt see anything wrong with my throat,no swollen nodes, gave me antibiotic, started takin it,lost appetite,lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks coz i barely ate.i was so fatigued and depressed, and always wanted to sleep to escape the fact that now i am HIV +ve! I woke up with chills in 2 consecutive nights,sweated at 2 nights but not to the extent i had to change clothes, it was kinda hot, still no fever,only hot flashes, i took .i had a lot of belching, and one night i had low pulse and thought i was gonna die and couldnt even breath from the pressure on my stomach. I .Twice I had watery diarrhea . in 2 weeks throat symptoms went away,so as abdomen pain.now there is Tendrenss over both lower ribs from side,both uper abdominal muscles around my liver and spleen, heavy feeling under arms like my nodes were swollen but no lumps .my lymph nodes under my arms were so much tender to touch and painful that pain wakes me up sometimes,,then burning sensation in pectoral area and axilla,like it was on fire,sometimes when i am sleeping i feel like tingling in my chest or my pectoral muscles, if i wake up and walk a bit it goes away, didnt feel like heart burn though!in few days calmed down, then one lymph node swoll in my neck only one side behind my ear (that is 4 weeks after my initial symptoms started),little tender to touch,the first night i felt my face swollen on that side,also discomfort in right groin area was felt for 2-3 days before that lymph node swoll on my neck, the lymph node has been there for 5 weeks now, under arms still feel uncomfortable & tender when i push on it, i check my nodes alot during the day to see if they r swollen, it is tender on my chest muscles, side of chest, a little bit under my axilla and a little bit on my groin, also the sides of my ribs right above the waist and right groin discomfort,dont see any swollen nodes though.
Now it is 11 weeks post my encounters, i have some questions plz.
 having these symptoms 2 weeks after the encounter, the sore throat and stomach problems lasted 2 weeks, then for 2 more weeks the pain in lymph nodes, and after those initial 4 weeks of symptoms , i developed 2 swollen nodes under my ear bean sized on the left and peas sized on the right, they are there for almost 5 weeks now, so the swollen nodes swoll 4 weeks after the intital symptoms,is this common for ARS?

I am so sorry for my long post, i have no friends or family here and  i am in desprate need for support and i have no place to ask for help except in here, my life has been a living hell the last weeks, i cant sleep, eat or work, i dont talk to noone i dont know what to do,,please  please honestly answer my questions? :'(

:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 07:49:45 pm by man_apart »

Offline RapidRod

Re: I need someone to answer me, please ...please
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2006, 05:20:51 pm »
You didn't have a risk for HIV infections and if you are having all those symptoms go see your doctor. Please take time to read the "Welcome" thread and all of it's links to gain knowledge on the transmission of HIV.

Offline man_apart

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2006, 05:28:19 pm »
Thanks for the quick reply, i did see one doctor when i first got the symptoms, i thought it was a sore throat and he put me on the antibiotic. I then went the local  clinic since i dont have insurance,I ecplained everything to the doctor, but u know how doctors are in these public clinics, he said i dont need hiv test, CBC and CMP. I did read the archives and the welcome message and everything , my only worry is the symptoms i have/had, mainly the  swollen nodes under my ear on the jaw line.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 12:44:02 pm by man_apart »

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2006, 05:41:34 pm »
I just didn't laugh. As I told you before, you didn't have a risk. Always use a condom and plenty of water base lube for anal or vaginal sex.

Offline man_apart

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2006, 07:09:21 pm »
does anyone please have an additional comment about my risks/symptoms? i appreciate the help, thank u.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2006, 08:08:06 pm »
Man,

You didn't have a risk.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline man_apart

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2006, 06:57:26 pm »
Ann,No risk?  not even with the conditions of my gums and the symptoms and  swollen nodes i still have?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 12:45:08 pm by man_apart »

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2006, 07:11:08 pm »
Still NO RISK!!!

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2006, 08:32:35 pm »
man,

Kissing, touching, masturbating or any of the other things you list are not risks for hiv infection, no matter what sort of spin you want to put on it.

Unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse ARE risks for hiv infection. You didn't list either of those. You had no risk.

Use condoms for intercourse when you play away and you won't have to worry about hiv infection.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline man_apart

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2006, 08:37:12 pm »
Thank u Ann, I am not trying to spin anything , I never had lumps like this before (my  swollen nodes), and i cant find an explanation for all that, I am not tryin to be annoying, U really have no idea how I am feeling. Thanks again for ur response, I trust what u say and I am hoping  jkinatl2  gives me his feedback just for reassurance, u really dont think i need HIV testing?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 12:45:58 pm by man_apart »

Offline man_apart

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2006, 08:43:21 pm »
So ANN, magnetic couples french kiss all the time and can perform mutual masterbation without risk?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2006, 08:44:39 pm »
man,

I'm positive and my partner of seven years is negative. The only precaution we take is to use condoms for intercourse. That's all you need. Use condoms and avoid hiv infection - it really is that simple.

You don't need to test specifically over this situation, no. However, anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results. Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

If you're concerned about your lymph nodes, keep your hands off them because that will cause them to swell and stay swollen. See a doctor about them, we cannot diagnose you.

You did not have a risk of hiv infection in anything you bring to us. If this is the only sexual activity you've ever engaged in, then you don't need to test at all. You didn't have a risk.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline man_apart

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2006, 08:48:10 pm »
Deleted...
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 05:52:24 pm by man_apart »

Offline let-it-go

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2006, 08:56:00 pm »
Interesting thread! 

I thought you just moved to the states a couple of years ago, was still a virgin till you got married and basically had no informtaion about HIV till you started reading about it a few weeks ago.  After all, this is what you indicated.

I'm perplexed because you just wrote again stating that you tested for HIV prior to marriage.  I find it difficult to absorb that you knew nothing regarding HIV.  In all, you have not described any risk and are probablly all stressed out causing your mind to play all kinds of tricks on you.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2006, 09:01:27 pm »
Like your nick says, "Let-it-go".

Offline man_apart

« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2006, 09:05:45 pm »
 I also understand that the mind can play games , but the timing of the symptoms, the reaction of the girl when she was suppose to get her results and suddenly stopped talking to me, and my swollen nodes are not mind games, they are facts. I just hope it is the craziest coincidence that happened to me to remind me not to do what I did again, . that is why i am freaked out, the conflicting information , thanks for taking the time to read my thread .
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 12:49:59 pm by man_apart »

Offline let-it-go

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2006, 09:11:20 pm »
Well, I'm glad you can finally put closure on this issue from what you describe.  Trust me, the mind can play games on you causing swollen lymph nodes for months if not years.  I wish you the best of luck with you and your family in the future.

Regards,
Carl 

Offline man_apart

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2006, 12:11:15 pm »
Ann, and  RapidRod  can someone tell me the 2 posts on I just tested Poz, (Improbable but Possible ) and (I don't understand how this is possible), the only way these 2 people were infected is through kissing, why are people trying to hide the truth? I couldnt go to sleep after I read these posts, shouldnt they contact the CDC?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2006, 12:54:56 pm »
man,

Stay out of the other forums, ok? You aren't hiv positive and you've got no business over there.

Sometimes people can't even admit to themselves that they've engaged in risky behaviours, let alone admit it to anyone else. Sometimes people don't remember risky behaviour because they were under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol. Patient reporting is notoriously unreliable.

However, there have been studies where one partner is positive and one is negative. (the studies are discussed in the Transmission lesson, which you should have read by now) In the couples whose only precaution was to use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, NOT ONE of the negative partners became infected. NOT ONE. These studies have proven what activities are real transmission risks and what are not. Regardless of what some anonymous person posts in some internet forum.

You are conclusively hiv negative and you haven't had a risk that might change that. You are hiv negative.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline man_apart

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2006, 02:11:12 pm »
Thank you Ann, thank u so much, I went there because I wanted to see what I would expect if I was to find out I am positive, and I was shocked with those 2 stories of possible infectiond due to kissing!, I do however feel much better now and of course I would rely more on clinical trials and medical information other than someone saying a story, Indeed I was more reassured when u told me that ur partner is -ve and that u do kiss and do all that and everything is fine for 7 years,ur help is greatly appreciated, u r like a guardian angel, Stay well Ann and GOD bless u..

Offline man_apart

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2006, 07:49:13 pm »
I am Sorry
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 08:13:19 pm by man_apart »

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2006, 07:52:19 pm »
man_apart, stay out of this forum. You are not HIV postive. 

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2006, 08:00:00 pm »
Man,

If you'd bothered to read the Welcome Thread like you're supposed to, you would know that you are not to post in the other forums. I've removed the post you made elsewhere and put it here, in your own thread, which is the ONLY place you should be posting.

Please consider yourself warned.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2006, 08:01:01 pm »
So, after receiving risk assessment in the appropriate forum, you decide to trawl the other forums? That's uncool, and you know it.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline man_apart

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2006, 08:12:26 pm »
Deleted....
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 05:53:05 pm by man_apart »

Offline man_apart

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2006, 08:16:36 pm »
Please accept my apology.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2006, 08:21:05 pm »
Man,

You would have known if you'd bothered to read the Welcome thread. We don't tell people to read it just because we like to type the words out over and over and over again. It even tells you to read before posting in the title of that thread. No excuse.

I'd have an easier time of accepting your apology if I hadn't told you only yesterday that you shouldn't be in that forum. Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to brick walls.

Ann
(who is admittedly cranky this evening)

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline man_apart

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2006, 08:25:01 pm »
I really thought u didnt want me to be there so i dont get more stressed out by reading the threads there, I HONESTLY  read the welcome thread and i must have missed/misuderstood the part where it says i cant post anywhere. I am sorry again and please dont be cranky tonight and take a deep breath, I hate to be a reason to make u more cranky after all the help u gave me and everyone here, remember u r the  guardian angel , and the guardian angel should always be  happy :-*

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2006, 08:31:46 pm »
remember u r the  guardian angel , and the guardian angel should always be  happy

Yeah, well, maybe if I could win a money lottery instead of just the hiv lottery.... ~sigh~

Ann
(who thinks it's time for bed)

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline man_apart

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2006, 08:55:56 pm »
I will pray for u that u win the money lottery, u r indeed making alot of people happy, comfortable, and safe by ur advicing and ur knwoledge, the love and respect that we have for u, the help that u give to people, and the changes u make in people's lives is way better and more valuable than the money lottery (u may not know it) but it is true. I know it wont hurt to win the money lottery on top of that ..lol
I am glad u r smiling now, good night Angel.... :-*

Offline man_apart

« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2006, 08:59:34 pm »
Can someone please answer this, one post on the medhelp by an MD says that prolonged kissing poses a risk since u can do some small injuries to the lips and mouth and that the CDC advices against prolonged deep kissing as this can cause transmission if one partner is HIV +ve, and my situation was indeed prolonged kissing, is it true that the CDC info is not reliable? or what? it is this conflicting information that makes people like me worried  ???

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2006, 09:02:56 pm »
There has never been a documented case of someone getting HIV from kissing. If kissing could spread HIV then everyone would have it.

Offline man_apart

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2006, 09:03:47 pm »
so why is the CDC messing with people's minds???????

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2006, 09:08:26 pm »
I've never seen where the CDC says you can. It does say there is a theoretical risk for open mouth kissing. Which means exactly what I said. No one has ever been documented in 25 years of getting HIV in the way.

Offline man_apart

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2006, 09:18:37 pm »
here is the link from the CDC website ???
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/qa/qa17.htm

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2006, 09:24:13 pm »
Man,

The American CDC is a notoriously conservative operation and isn't always the best source of information for chronically Worried Wells such as yourself.

The best source of information on the net for HIV/AIDS is this site. Follow our advice and you'll be fine.

MtD

Offline man_apart

« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2006, 09:29:06 pm »
matty.the.damned ,Thank u for ur reply, I really do trust this site that is why i am here every single day reading all the information here, also the body.com is a great site, so based on everything u read and my exposure, u really think I still have hope that I will test negative?  :-\

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2006, 09:32:54 pm »
u really think I still have hope that I will test negative?

Man, since you haven't had a risk I'm certain you will test negative.

Ya dig?

MtD

Offline man_apart

« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2006, 09:36:15 pm »
I am sorry English is not my first language, what does ya dig mean?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2006, 09:38:26 pm »
You should have read the link where they say they can not prove the infection in that manner.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2006, 09:42:27 pm »
I am sorry English is not my first language, what does ya dig mean?

It means "do you understand me?"

MtD

Offline man_apart

« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2006, 09:45:10 pm »
Yes sir I do and thank u very much for ur help.

Offline man_apart

« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2006, 08:37:45 pm »
I am feeling one more swollen node in my neck (on the jaw line) on the right side, also i am feeling the nodes in the front of my neck getting a bit swollen :(, is this common to occur after 11 weeks since the encounter? is this common of acute HIV? my anxiety is up in the sky and i am feeling like my heart is going to stop. Does this sound like EPV? I am really losing my mind, everyone said i had no HIV risk, so what is this? i know symptoms mean nothing and anxiety causes alot of symptoms, but not the swollen nodes!! can someone please answer me  ??? ??? ??? is there a slight chance that this is HIV?
have u guys ever been wrong when u said to someone they had no risk and they came back and saying they tested positive?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 08:41:49 pm by man_apart »

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2006, 08:41:38 pm »
Man,

You have been told repeatedly by myself and others that you have no reason to worry about HIV from what you've described here. You've been told that symptoms mean nothing. Your nodes will swell if you poke them all the time, which is what you're doing. Racing to the bathroom mirror and prodding away several times an hour. Don't tell me you're not.

Your needs are beyond the sort of support we can provide here. I recommend you seek the advice of a mental health professional.

MtD

/edited for a small typo/
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 10:05:33 pm by matty.the.damned »

Offline man_apart

« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2006, 08:44:46 pm »
Matty, u r right, i have been poking on my lymph nodes every single day for the last 10 weeks, in the car when i am in a light, at home, at work, i cant really count and everyone noticed in my job. can this cause them to swell? have u guys ever been wrong when u assessed someone's HIV  risk as no risk and they came back and say they tested positive? AM i being irrational? I wish i can go see someone for my anxiety but i dont have insurance until september, and trust me the assurance i get here helps me alot and makes a difference between me sleeping that night or not :-\
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 08:51:21 pm by man_apart »

Offline man_apart

« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2006, 09:06:19 pm »
Ann, Rapidrod and matty, honestly.. honestly,have u guys ever been wrong when u assessed someone's HIV  risk as no risk and they came back and say they tested positive???

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2006, 09:20:23 pm »
No I haven't been wrong.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2006, 09:21:17 pm »
Ann, Rapidrod and matty, honestly.. honestly,have u guys ever been wrong when u assessed someone's HIV  risk as no risk and they came back and say they tested positive???

Man,

I have been an AIDSMEDer since March 2005. I have been giving advice in Am I Infected/Fears of forum since then. I've only ever seen two people test positive after posting in this forum and in both cases there were clear risks and other indicators that a ultimate positive diagnosis was pretty much certain.

And no I won't tell you who they are. So don't think you can go sending people PM's about this stuff. I know what you've been up to.

Similarly I've never seen someone who has been told they will most likely test negative end up testing positive. We're take the work we do here very seriously. We don't make predictions lightly. It's why we're the Number 1 HIV/AIDS website on the whole wide internet.

Now go and get some counselling or therapy.

MtD

Offline man_apart

« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2006, 09:24:05 pm »
Matty, my point was not to contact anyone, I swear. U said these 2 people u already told them there are some risks, but in my case, everybody said NO risk, and this was my question, have u ever told someone NO risk and they tested positive? or those 2 cases u were referring too had some risk and u already told them they had risk?

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2006, 09:33:43 pm »
Matty, my point was not to contact anyone, I swear. U said these 2 people u already told them there are some risks, but in my case, everybody said NO risk, and this was my question, have u ever told someone NO risk and they tested positive? or those 2 cases u were referring too had some risk and u already told them they had risk?

I'm not going to discuss other cases with you in any detail. They bear no relevance to your situation. What is relevant to you that there is no risk for HIV transmission from what you describe.

Please seek the professional help that you need.

MtD

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.