Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:26:28 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772783
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 244
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 211
Total: 212

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Terrified  (Read 14227 times)

Offline RllyWorried

Terrified
« on: November 20, 2008, 08:10:29 am »
About 10-12 weeks back , I had sex with a CSW. Unfortunately i made a big-big mistake of using 2 condoms [one on top of the other]. At the end of the act ,I fouund that there was no leakage from the bottom of the condoms . But i did not check the edges of the condoms whether they had developed any cracks etc.

Is it obivious that i would have known whether the condom had broken ?I had worn 2 condoms so it is possible that i did not realize the condom failure[scratches / cracks ....].I mean does  a non-leaking condom imply condom is intact?? .
I am really scared .

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Re: Terrified
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 08:50:26 am »
Yes, it's very obvious when a condom has broken because it ends up looking like a fringed hula hoop on your penis.

One fresh latex condom is all you need to use. Doubling them is actually a mistake because it can cause breakage. Fortunately that didn't happen with you. Just use one. That'll do the job very effectively.

You are worrying needlessly. It's good to know you're thinking condom. Keep doing that, but only one at a time.

Cheers. 
Andy Velez

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 09:38:56 am »
Rlly,

I agree with Andy that you had NO RISK as the condoms didn't break.

Please read through all three condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use them correctly and with confidence.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline RllyWorried

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2008, 09:45:28 am »
Thank You Andy and Ann for your quick replies. Your support for people like me is really very very important .You mean to say that even if had worn 2 condoms and assuming that they had broken, I would have realized it ? I did test myself at 10 and 11 weeks after the exposure .Though the tests are negative, I am really scared to go in for the test at the 12 th week mark. Do I really need to go for this test? Coz I feel that somehow the condoms might have developed cracks or even broken and due to the double bagging ,I would not have realized it.

Yes Ann I will surely read the links you specified. Through surfing the net [I know i should now stop this surfing],I did come across some sites saying that sometimes it may not be realized that the condoms broke.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2008, 09:51:15 am »
If you continue to indulge in surfing the net you absolutely are going to find fuel to feed your fears unnecessarily.

You would have known if the condoms failed.

You never needed to test about this incident. The average time to seroconversion is 22 days when there has been a REAL risk, which you didn't have. All but the smallest number of those who are going to seroconvert will do so within 4-6 weeks after a REAL risk. Which you didn't have. So a negative at 11 weeks means you don't need to test any further because YOU DID NOT HAVE A REAL RISK.

This is all about feelings and not any facts based in HIV science.

Give it up and get on with your life. Really.
Andy Velez

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2008, 09:54:57 am »
Rlly,

You can test again at twelve weeks if you want, but it would be a waste of time, money and resources. The result isn't going to change, you ARE hiv negative.

You definitely CAN tell if a condom has broken. Some websites just like to scare people silly. They don't want people to have sexual relations outside of a man/woman monogamous marriage. You get the real deal here, with no moral judgements.

You didn't have a risk. You don't need further testing. You ARE hiv negative.

Keep using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple. Make sure you're using them with ANYONE, not just sex workers. Hiv doesn't discriminate and neither should you.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline RllyWorried

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2008, 10:03:02 am »
Thanks again Andy and Ann for your reassuring words.
I will certainly follow your instructions. I will get back to you if i do have any doubts.Just one more question.

There has been some swelling on my left hand [just below where i put my watch near the elbow]. I thought that it was swelling of Lymph nodes due to the HIV . But from your posts , I now feel that it is CERTAINLY NOT due to HIv. Am I right?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2008, 10:07:36 am »
That's right. It has nothing to do with HIV and you should discuss that with your doctor to diagnose the REAL cause of the problem.
Andy Velez

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2008, 10:08:58 am »
Rlly,

No, your swollen wrist/arm/hand has nothing to do with hiv. You don't have  hiv, remember?

If it keeps bothering you, see your doctor.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline RllyWorried

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2008, 10:19:06 am »
Thank You Ann and Andy [names swapped this time  ;)]. You have really got off the tension from me. Will get back to you i I do have any concerns.

I thank you for the service you are doing for us all .You may not be knowing its significance but I can tell you that your replies can and DO influence a lot of readers.

Wishing you all the best.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2008, 10:58:11 am »
You're welcome. Now get on with your life.
Andy Velez

Offline RllyWorried

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2008, 10:32:40 am »
Andy/Ann,
        Today I got tested for HIV using Elisa test at approx 85 days and the result was negative. Is this test conclusive? Should I get tested again at 6 months interval? I know as per Andy , I just had no need to test , but it was hard convincing myself and my mind . So is a 6 month test recommended for any individual ?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2008, 10:41:59 am »
What part of, "YOU DIDN'T HAVE A RISK" is it that you don't understand? Yes the test was conclusive.

Offline RllyWorried

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2008, 10:52:49 am »
Thank You RapidRod for your reply. Ya i did know that I really had very low risk . Seriously speaking it were the previous comments from Andy and Ann which really helped build a confidence in me for testing . Had they not replied to my previous comments, I really had no GUTS to even go to the testing center. Thanks to their assurances that I could muster enough courage and finally visit the testing center and wait for the results [I swear it sucked with a host of questions/thoughts coming to my mind]. Thank you guys once again .

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2008, 11:26:22 am »
Rlly,

You didn't have a "very low risk", you had NO risk! Really and truly!

Anyway, as a sexually active adult it's good that you were tested. It's something you should be doing at least once a year. As long as you're using condoms (and using them correctly, now that you've read my condom links and know the score), you can fully expect your routine hiv test to return with negative results.

You don't need to test again for at least another year - provided you're sexually active in the meantime.

You ARE hiv negative. Keep using those condoms and you'll stay that way.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline RllyWorried

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2008, 08:13:59 am »
Sorry but could not help but ask this question.
What part of the penis must be actually covered to prevent a HIV transmission? If the Base of the uncircumscised penis is not covered and say only the Head part [say 1/4 part]  is covered is it safe?Is it not possible for the fluids to enter from the base /cracks in the condom[ r'member i am saying condom covering 1/4 of penis] and flow right upto to the head of the penis?

Also why does the CDC specify to test at 6 months after exposure for surety ? Even the center where i had tested asked me to test again at 6 months.

Also what the cases and how common are those that ppl seroconvert after 3 months test?

« Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 08:58:07 am by RllyWorried »

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2008, 09:45:59 am »
The head of the penis including the foreskin needs to be covered.

The CDC only recommends 6 months in certain circumstances such as IV drug use, organ transplant, treatment for cancer, etc. They adopted 3 months as a reliable testing point several years ago because of the increased sensitivity of tests now in use.

Otherwise 6 months is a long outdated measure for testing. It's not our mission to explain why unfortunately those who ought to know better by now are handing out incorrect information about testing.

It is extremely rare for someone to test positive after 3 months other than in the abovementioned circumstances.

You didn't have a risk. If you keep coming back here with more anxiety-provoked questions you're going to end up getting a time out. You have no cause to be concerened about HIV. Period.
Andy Velez

Offline RllyWorried

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2008, 07:21:53 am »
I am really sorry Andy. I am still coming to terms. And believe me, I am trying hard to get all this stuff out of my mind .But sometimes I do get scared about the foolish incident and I try to clear  my misconceptions. I tried hard to stay away from the internet but the suggestion from my testing center to test again at 6 months really scared me a lot.I then startes surfing the net looking for cases which tested positive after 3 months negative and was really Terrified to find several such cases. I know you all are busy handling so many queries but I just could not help it. Really sorry again . Everytime I think that I should move on with life that I find some information on the net that scares me off.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/466354_side2
This and several sites also mentioned that it is possible for the condom to break without either partner realizing it.

Also there are several sites specifying the 6 month period for testing

I promise I will try my best not to bother you any more unnecessarily .
« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 07:50:33 am by RllyWorried »

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2008, 07:52:23 am »
Man, it is beyond our abilities to quell your fears, particularly if you continue to search the web. As long as you are doing that you absolutely are going to find fuel for your fears.

We've told you and I will tell you for the LAST time, you were never at risk in this incident. You are HIV negative as your test has reliably confirmed at a reliable testing point. If you choose to ignore that and continue the drama about this, well, that's your choice.

Read this again: you are reliably HIV negative. Period. End of story.

And if you come back again with more handwringing "buts" and "what ifs" you are going to get a time out. Consider yourself warned.

Get on with your life.

Andy Velez

Offline RllyWorried

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2008, 07:59:16 am »
I Really Thank You Andy and all others for your reply and supporting me through out.

Wishing you All the Best

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2008, 08:44:21 am »
You're welcome. Now get on with enjoying the gift that your life is.
Andy Velez

Offline RllyWorried

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2008, 10:03:26 am »
Sorry Andy for this post , but just could not help.
Just when I was trying to move on [I swear I tried hard], I happened to speak with Aids-Hiv counselling here in India. I asked them what are the chances that the condom had failed and I did not realize it.To  my horror they replied that it was quite possible and not uncommon . So the foundations of by belief have been shaken by them. Then I asked them about the 3 month window period here in India and I swear that their reply was not satisfactory. In fact they did claim that they had come across several cases which were tested positive post their 3 month Hiv negative test [Is it possible that these ppl had not subjected themselves to some risky activity again ?] . That was a shocker and I just could not sleep whole night.

Since I am alone I do try to engage myself in some productive work but these comments from a reputed counselling [Govt approved NGO] really shook me up.

Thereafter I read several previous posts on this site and found several cases of condom broken and the user not realising it and suggestions from you all to that post.

Are these window period of 3 month approved through scientific basis or solely on the study carried out on people ?
Also what should I consider the comments from such a reputed counselling to mean? What is the probability of me testing positive after a six month test ?Is it ABSOLUTE 0 ?  I promise I haven't engaged in any sexual activity since then.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 10:43:09 am by RllyWorried »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2008, 10:43:17 am »
Rlly,

Look. You used two condoms. If either or both had broken, you WOULD have known. I promise you.

You don't need to worry about the window period because you don't need to test. You didn't have a risk.

I'm giving you that time out Andy warned you about. There's nothing more we can do for you here.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline RllyWorried

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2009, 08:26:31 am »
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 60 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic

Andy/Ann i am getting this message . Shall I post a new topic ?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2009, 08:39:58 am »
Rlly,

No, you should keep all your posts in this thread. If you'd read the Welcome Thread like you're supposed to, you'd know this.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline RllyWorried

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2009, 09:06:38 am »

Yes Ann i have read the posting rules. Only got confused because of the warning.

Andy/Ann your previous replies helped me a lot. [Infact I was waiting for you come online all day].
Now that you are online , I wanted to ask you a question.

I had another exposure with a CSW in which I just licked her breasts. and rubbed my ***** in between her breasts till ejaculation. I did use protection for this act. There was no penetration at all because I was thorougly scared after the first incident I had reported to you.

Now the problem is I observed cuts on her breasts. And I licked those. As far as her nipples were concerned ,I am not sure of the cuts/sores. Is PEP essential for this exposure ?  I need your reply because several sites I observed that this is not a risk if there are no sores /cuts.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2009, 09:58:55 am »
Rlly,

You certainly don't need PEP because you didn't have a risk. You didn't even need a condom for tit-fucking. Seriously.

Licking her breasts and sucking her nipples wasn't a risk, even though she had cuts, because saliva contains over a dozen different proteins and enzymes that damage hiv and render it unable to infect. You'd have to drink a huge quantity of blood before you would put yourself at risk.

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex without a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through all three condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

ALTHOUGH YOU DO NOT NEED TO TEST OVER THIS INCIDENT, anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results. Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline RllyWorried

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2009, 10:19:21 am »
So is testing TOTALLY ruled out for this incident ? Or is there a need for testing at 6 weeks and then at 3 months?
Also how many people have been infected this way , if you have any ideas?
A doctor I visited has asked me to get tested at 3 months for this exposure.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2009, 10:27:49 am »
Rlly,

You don't need to test over this incident.

NOBODY has EVER been infected through doing what you describe.

Your doctor obviously doesn't know the first thing about hiv transmission. Hiv is NOT transmitted through any of the activities you list.

You did NOT have a risk and you do NOT need to test.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline RllyWorried

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2009, 01:44:45 am »
Andy/Worker,
Any suggestions from your side?I am not disbelieving Ann's suggestion at all, but your suggestion would help me certainly in making  a decision. I am still in 72 hour period and can start PEP if you recommend. Ann has mentioned about hostile nature of the mouth/saliva for the virus. But what about my lips and cuts on them. They for sure provided Direct  Blood to Blood contact.Also is saliva capable of destroying millions of the virus-particles which I might have come in contact with?

I am not freaking about the protected rubbing part of my exposure. That doctor's comments have added to my anxiety.
Also Could infection with cough virus and std's on her increased my possiblity?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 02:13:56 am by RllyWorried »

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2009, 02:26:42 am »
That's a no-risk situation. No matter how you cut it...DON'T do PEP for that!
NB. Any advice about HIV is given in addition to your own medical advice and not intended to replace it. You should never make clinical decisions based on what anyone says on the internet but rather check with your ID doctor first. Discussions from the internet are just that - Discussions. They may give you food for thought, but they should not direct you to do anything but fuel discussion.

Offline RllyWorried

« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2009, 07:49:45 am »
Andy/Ann,
Not going to waste much your time .
I wanted to verify if this is true for risk from open wounds:-

For any sort of risk to be present, you needed a FRESH wound which had to bleed PROFUSELY and should have been a gaping wound now that had to come in contact with the blood from other infected person.
Small paper cuts/ cuts which are not bleeding PROFUSELY do not pose a risk.

Though i dont know how this is true because any wound is directly connected to our blood-stream and even a small amount of virus from other infected persons wound can gain access directly into the blood-stream via this path. There is no Environmental barrier in such type of contact, to destroy the virus.

I read all the transmission risks in Ann's pages but such Direct Blood - Blood contact risks are not mentioned at all.
Believe me, several other pages i read mentioned that this is no risk IF YOU DONT HAVE CUTS.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 07:51:48 am by RllyWorried »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2009, 09:13:50 am »
Rlly,

If you were in a car accident with a positive person and you both had fresh, deep, bleeding wounds and you got some of the positive person's blood into one of your deep cuts, then you might  become infected.

Hiv quickly becomes damaged and unable to infect when it is outside the body, even if it's ON the outside of the body.

But these cuts on the sex worker's breasts were not any kind of threat to you. None whatsoever.

Situations that aren't mentioned in the transmission lesson aren't mentioned because they are not transmission risks.

Do you remember reading the following when you read the Welcome thread?

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Keep posting about this latest NO RISK incident and you will be given a time out. Please consider yourself warned.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline RllyWorried

« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2009, 09:13:39 am »
Ann/Andy,
This is the FINAL doubt  I have regarding my last exposure. I realise that others risks I mentioned above [rubbing and cut on her breasts] are No-Risks as per you .

A couple of days ago, I was discussing this issue with a friend of mine. I understood that unbroken skin is a barrier for the virus, But then he asked me that if the csw had put the condom on me and she was the one who had removed my penis from my boxers. So her hand was in contact with my erect penis for that period and she fondled it a bit. It was dark and he said if she had cuts from blade/needle etc suffered at that moment , I mean fresh , which had escaped my eyes , then this blood had come in direct contact with my Urethra/ bottom of foreskin which are high risk areas. I had not thought of this possibilty.

I tried to think rationally over this issue and realised that I would have known if she had Big bleeding cuts as they would be obvious to my eyes . But what about the small -bleeding cut she might have suffered Couple Of Seconds before fondled my penis. It was in contact with my urethra, bottom of my foreskin and glans.

Is above Ann's view about large volume of blood applicable for  Blood- Urethra/below foreskin contact too? 

I am really stressed and dont want to be banned because of this query but I swear I am unable to sleep  properly [Hopefully you understand my stress] since last 2 days because of above possibility. PLEASE dont give me a Time Out because of this query , as I havent posted regarding the NO RISK exposure you had mentioned below .

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2009, 12:58:43 pm »
Rlly,

If you'd had the remotest possibility of infection, we would have told you.

I'm giving you that second time out you've been warned about. Do not attempt to create a new account to get around your time out because if you do, you will be permanently banned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline RllyWorried

« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2009, 09:58:09 am »
Ann,
I got tested for the exposure [CSW touching my penis with possible blood on her fingers.]
7 week Rapid Blood Test , 9 week Elisa generation unknown and 11 week Rapid Blood test.

The doctor has asked me to come over for a test at 13 weeks. He said that foreskin mucuos membrane may provide a path for virus on blood on her hands. But I am really scared to do it. Some questions for you:-

1. How much confidence can I take in my 11 week negative test ?
2.  Though you may say that testing may be not necessary , but the doctor is insisting on one at 13 weeks. What shall I do ? I am really scared to test. I am approaching 13 weeks .

Forgot to add that I am having heavy cough since almost two weeks. Is this related ?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 10:17:18 am by RllyWorried »

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2009, 10:20:17 am »
Move on. At no time were you at risk of contracting HIV.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2009, 12:08:53 pm »
Rlly,

Your doctor obviously doesn't understand hiv transmission. Otherwise, he would not have you test again over this NO RISK incident. Test if you want, but don't be surprise by another negative result. YOU DO NOT HAVE HIV.

Keep posting about this NO RISK incident and you will be permanently banned. Yes, that's right, permanently banned. You've used up your time outs.

Consider yourself warned for the very last time!

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline RllyWorried

« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2009, 06:10:44 am »
Yesterday I  had a very high risk behavior with CSW. It started with she putting condom on me. Then I started rubbing my penis in between her bums in doggy style. While rubbing I am not sure if I penetrated her. Then we changed the pose. I was rubbing my penis on outside of her vagina and I got soft.I continued rubbing with soft penis and did not realize whether I penetrated her or not. When I started leaving , I saw that my penis was soft and the condom was very wet. I checked that the condom was not broken from bottom  near penis head. But I think that the sides of the condom might have been damaged as it was soft when I was rubbing / penetration not - known her . Would the condom appear as hula skirt even if the condom was wet and broken on the edges ?

Last time when I had penetrated [1 st exposure mentioned in this thread] I did not feel as if I had penetrated . So I guess I would not have known this time too whether I had penetrated her or not.

After the activity , my penis was very wet. Could this be the vaginal fluids entering my condom ? Or else what wetness could this be ? When do I get tested for this? Though the soft condom was covering the 3/4 of my penis could some vaginal fluids have entered it from the top or from the damaged edges ?This is actually what is worrying me.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2009, 08:12:56 am »
This is more of what ifs and no real risk, just your fears about what MIGHT HAVE happened.

You're on the verge of being banned from the site.

Given your history here it seems to me that before you have sex again you might give thought to seeing a therapist or other professional to discuss your repeated and unwarranted concerns about what you're doing sexually in relation to HIV.

This is not an HIV situation and you're not going to be permitted to return again and again about it.
Andy Velez

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.