Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 02, 2024, 04:29:57 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37617
  • Latest: NChio
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772996
  • Total Topics: 66312
  • Online Today: 219
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 176
Total: 177

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Re ACT UP demonstration against Marine Commander Pace Thurday Noon Times Sq  (Read 10160 times)

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Dear All,

To commemorate his speech of 20 years ago which resulted in the founding of ACT UP, Larry Kramer spoke again earlier this evening at the LGBT Community Center in the same room where he spoke that night. Peter Staley, Sean Strub, Regan Hoffman and I were among those in attendance at the meeting tonight. 

Larry's goal is to revitalize ACT UP and the whole activist movement with regard to what I will inclusively call gay rights. It was an exciting speech and resulted in a response much like what is was to be a part of a meeting all those years ago. The audience discussed and voted to have a demonstration this Thursday, March 15 at Noon at the US military recruiting station 43rd Street and Broadway against Marine Commander Pace who today said he considers homosexuals to be immoral, including those now serving in the military.

We consider him to be immoral. We want him to resign. And we're going to make that very clear on Thursday.

I'm posting this in the hope that any AIDS MEDS members who are interested may want to join in this demonstration and/or come to the next planning meeting at the Center on Thursday evening at 7pm.

I wish you all could have been present when the room ignited tonight with the kind of passion which once drove ACT UP and which resulted in some historic changes in our world. I'm posting this in off topic rather than in AIDS activism because while ACT UP is still dedicated to ending the AIDS crisis through direct action, this demo and future efforts are likely to expand our work to cover gay rights in every way. At least that's what Larry was calling for tonight.

Hoping to see and meet some of you on Thursday!

In solidarity,

Andy Velez

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
Will be right there with you all Andy...even thought it will only be in spirit.

Hugs
Jan :-*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline milker

• Protected phone sex
As a gay person I've always had strong feelings about ACT UP, especially in its glory. I don't condone violence, which I think ACT UP was overly provoking. But at this time, I guess it was necessary to hit hard, shock, and hurt to get the world leaders realize that there is a serious problem, here.

I do believe that without ACT UP we would not have saved so many lives in the 80s and early 90s, so I gratefully thank them for that.

kind of passion which once drove ACT UP and which resulted in some historic changes in our world

This quote is very true, and I thank ACT UP deep in my heart for their help in saving all of those lives.

I'm not sure ACT UP's actions may work as well, because the non-positive world seems to think that everything is fine, there is no real cure for the virus but nobody dies of it anymore, WHICH IS NOT TRUE.

This is a pandemic in Africa and everywhere in the world, there are thousands of people dying of AIDS in the US of A every year.

Why is it that people are so scared when you say you're HIV+ but at the same time think that everything is okay? They won't touch you, but they say that being HIV+ is not a problem anymore?

I think ACT UP should focus on education. I don't think hot hard actions would work anymore.

Milker.
mid-dec: stupid ass
mid-jan: seroconversion
mid-feb: poz
mar 07: cd4 432 (35%) vl 54000
may 07: cd4 399 (28%) vl 27760
jul 07: cd4 403 (26%) vl 99241
oct 07: cd4 353 (24%) vl 29993
jan 08: cd4 332 (26%) vl 33308
mar 08: cd4 392 (23%) vl 75548
jun 08: cd4 325 (27%) vl 45880
oct 08: cd4 197 (20%) vl 154000 <== aids diagnosis
nov 2 08 start Atripla
nov 30 08: cd4 478 (23%) vl 1880 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feb 19 09: cd4 398 (24%) vl 430 getting there!
apr 23 09: cd4 604 (29%) vl 50 woohoo :D :D
jul 30 09: cd4 512 (29%) vl undetectable :D :D
may 27 10: cd4 655 (32%) vl undetectable :D :D

Now accepting applications from blowjob ninjas™

Offline Robert

wow...what a night, Andy.  I would have loved to have been there. 

ANd I will be there in spirit when you go after that sonofabitch who says I'm immoral.  F#CK 'em!

robert

Offline OzPaul

• 40 year, Long Term Survivor/LTNP
Dear Andy

Thanks for fighting the good fight against tyranny and oppression !! We've come far but as recent events and comments have made very clear we have much farther to go till we can all live freely and equally.

I will be there in spirit, though half the wolrd away.

Please let us now how it all turns out on the day.

Good on ya mate  :D

In Peace and Love
Paul

Offline Dachshund

Larry Kramer was right then and Larry Kramer is right now...it is time to take action and one very effective action is taking it to the streets.

We can't afford to wait much longer and the evidence is all around us. From Pace to Coulter to the religious right the denigration of gay people has become accepted practice and policy. We've been lulled into a false sense of security that we can count on a benevolent government to help...those days will end soon if we don't take action. Education without action is folly.

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
Andy,

I wish I could be there. As a gay, and a veteran,( US ARMY and  PROUD) we need to see this "Pace" out !! I couldn't agree more, he needs to resign, take away some of his benefits too.

Thanks for posting this and being there....

Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Dear All,

Thanks to each of you for your comments. 

We're very much committed to infection prevention education as well as a means of getting the infection rate down among youngsters. I expect you will see evidence of those efforts in the coming months.

Even as I wrote my entry last night I did it with the intention of including all of you who are unable to be there for geographical and other reasons. We are all in this together and it means a great deal to know that we have your support.

Milk, we in ACT UP were never very popular in the gay community as a whole, where our tactics were considered rude. And we were/ARE rude.

Because we were fighting for our lives and it was no time for niceties. We actually were never violent -- in your face and rude yes, but violent, no -- and I'm proud of that. It was not then nor do I think it is now a time to politely ask may we please have enough funding for meds, may we please have equal rights, may we please teach young people what they need to know to avoid infection. That doesn't work. Power is rarely if ever transferred voluntarily. It happens when people with passion and a sense of justice demand and insist on it. We're not about being popular. We're about getting things changed. 

Who knows what we will accomplish? For sure we will never know if we don't try and make our voices heard. I'll keep you posted on how it goes and hopefully you may even see some coverage in the media.

In solidarity with all of you,
Andy Velez

Offline Lwood

• Here's Lookin At You....
Dammit !! Im going to be in NY on the 15th but our flight isnt getting in untill later.. could you guys maybe put it off a day ?? I loves a good protest,  I even have a sign idea " I Support Our Gay Troops" ™
with a rainbow ribbon under it ofcourse..
another good one might be " MORE Gays in The Military !!! "
maybe " We Look FABULOUS in Uniform "

oh my, Im on a roll here..

"Gays Make Better Seamen" might be a little edgy, but hey its Act Up afterall.
" Pace is a Bottom"  umm no, that would be mean
" Youre saying We're Too Immoral to Kill People ??" that gets a nice anti war jab in too.
" We're Already Tough" now thats my favorite..
"  'Peter Pace' sounds like a Gay Pride March "  nah , thats too tacky for Manhattan.
" Be As Fabulous As You Can Be "  only if the guys from Queer Eye for the Army Guy are there.
" We Want Military Weddings Too" hey if youre going to rock the Boat, Rock The Boat Baby...
" Get P.P. Out" its short its sweet its easy to shout..

Im sure more will come to mind as the day progresses. I guess Ive been a little edgy since someone
called me a " Cock Handler " in the commentary on my Vlog.  now where's my Pink beret ??

Lwood
who cant be there but hopes one of his slogans can.

"Fortunately, I Keep My T Cells Numbered For Just Such An Emergency"
  -Either Foghorn Leghorn or Johnny Cash

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Your suggestions have been duly noted and I have passed them along to someone who's going to be making banners, L.

Ironically there was some consideration to doing it at end of work day but majority voted for lunchtime as the most visible.

Depending on what you're doing on Thursday evening, keep in mind there will be a planning meeting at the LGBT Center on West 13th Street at 7pm that night.

Thanks for those swell suggestions, some of which gave me a good laugh.

Andy Velez

Offline Lwood

Thanks Andy, If I see any of them on the news Ill simply pee myself.  ;D

One other suggestion, maybe Peter ( the Good Peter not the Bad Peter) could video some of it and put it in a POZcast. I really dont want to have to watch it on some crappy Cell Phone Video on YouTube.

Another one I thought of while I was getting dressed " We Already Go Commando " or
" We're already Experts at Stealth"

and Please for the love of God, resist the urge to do a " Hey Hey Ho Ho Peter Pace has Got to Go " chant. because thats all theyll show on the news, along with the shirtless guy in a sailor hat, dogtags and Buttless Chaps blowing a disco whistle. Might as well just hang a khaki sling in the Pentagon. ( well another one anyway) 

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
Hey Andy,

I love Larry Kramer. I haven't always agreed with him, but I love him.

I will be there with you in spirit, since I am 2,000 miles away.

HUGS,

Mark
"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
L, Larry just sent me an e saying he loves the variation on your suggestion, "Gays are too immoral to kill people." I'm sure that's going to end up on some posters, which people will be making tonight.

Your suggestions are making the rounds.

Couldn't sleep last night because my head was so full of ideas. As we used to say in the olden days, "We're fired up!" 
Andy Velez

Offline Lwood

L, Larry just sent me an e saying he loves the variation on your suggestion, "Gays are too immoral to kill people." I'm sure that's going to end up on some posters, which people will be making tonight.

Your suggestions are making the rounds

Holy Crap!!  This is almost as if Larry Kramer had Kissed Me... 8)  immeasurably cool.. and itreally made my day.. Thanks !!!

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
How about NO CLOSETS ON THE BATTLEFIELD?
Andy Velez

Offline milker

• Protected phone sex
Andy, you have my blessing for being RUDE. GO RUDE!

Milker.
mid-dec: stupid ass
mid-jan: seroconversion
mid-feb: poz
mar 07: cd4 432 (35%) vl 54000
may 07: cd4 399 (28%) vl 27760
jul 07: cd4 403 (26%) vl 99241
oct 07: cd4 353 (24%) vl 29993
jan 08: cd4 332 (26%) vl 33308
mar 08: cd4 392 (23%) vl 75548
jun 08: cd4 325 (27%) vl 45880
oct 08: cd4 197 (20%) vl 154000 <== aids diagnosis
nov 2 08 start Atripla
nov 30 08: cd4 478 (23%) vl 1880 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feb 19 09: cd4 398 (24%) vl 430 getting there!
apr 23 09: cd4 604 (29%) vl 50 woohoo :D :D
jul 30 09: cd4 512 (29%) vl undetectable :D :D
may 27 10: cd4 655 (32%) vl undetectable :D :D

Now accepting applications from blowjob ninjas™

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
Only the Pentagon can fuck a soldier!

I LOVE THAT ONE!

Only the military can fuck its soldiers.

101st Gay Battalion would scare the SHIT outta some muslims.

Bombs=Freedom
Butts=Immoral?

« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 11:54:39 am by ACinKC »
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
GENERAL PACE SCREWS GAY SOLDIERS
Andy Velez

Offline david25luvit

• Member since March 2005
WOW! Andy that sounds exciting.........wish I could see that kind of spirit around here.  And indeed a certain general needs to step down
Needs to step down now....since both gay and straight men are dying over there so people like him can jump up and spew their garbage
across the media...Who fuckin cares what he thinks....as a military leader he should be supporting the troops....all of them and not just his
homophobic buddies.  Sure wish I could be there....I suspect I would have gotten goose pimples..............

Good luck in your honorable pursuits, my friend.  Is there anything more I can do?  I sent my congressmen emails screaming for his head...
In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III
Nov. 25, 1972- Oct. 15, 2004
I miss him terribly..........

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
I'll be there in spirit with you guys ; wish I could be there in person.
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
I'll be there in spirit too! This Pace guy has GOT to go!

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline penguin

• The Penguin Whisperer
go get 'em, mr velez & co  8)

kate

Offline Lwood

I expect to see some Hard Core protesting on the news. Im talking burning flags and dummies in a generals Uniform flogged with barbed wire. I want to see fake blood dripping from Every Giant screen in Times Square.... tear gas canisters being hurled back at the Riot Police and Taser darts being ripped out with bare hands.
 I think you should chain yourselves across the street and bring the St Patricks day Parade to a halt.
 Ill be there for that one. Puking Green Beer and slamming a trashcan lid on the pavement  and shoving a 'War Pig' flag  ip the ass of the giant inflatable leprachaun...
 (at least untill 7:00 PM because thats when we have a table at Nobu. )

Damn The Man !!!

Lwood
who is really bummed that he missed out on the '60s

Oh ya I came up with another one, " Al Queda Doesnt Have Gaydar " 
Power to the people....
L
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 06:55:03 pm by Lwood »

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Thanks for want list, L. We'll do our best to satisfy your needs. LOL

I can tell you I have never had as many e mails in one day as I have about this demo. The wires are burning today.

We're making plans for other worthy targets after this one. Ann Coulter is way up on the list. And the Red Cross and government with their prohibition against HIV negative gays donating blood. Bring it on!
Andy Velez

Offline Jody

SLOW THE PACE...Or just kick the bastard in the shins !!! (OK so we won't stoop to violence).

Andy I will be at the LGBT center on W. 13th st at 7 PM...Hope to see you and others from our site there.

Jody
"Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world".
 "Try to discover that you are the song that the morning brings."

Grateful Dead

Offline Jody

***** Edited to note that the thread started by Dachsund covered this topic but brain fog is setting in and I missed it.................Anyway..............

BTW...Did you read in the tabloids that the Generalissimo, when asked about his feelings towards gays in the military being "immoral" compared it to adultery saying the military doesn't accept those kinds of behavior.

I wonder how many soldiers over the years, often drunk, sometimes drugged went out and picked up prostitutes in every corner of the world, often underage girls (or boys!), sometimes by force and often solicited by married men ?!? 

It's easy to turn the other cheek on some kinds of behavior when it's convenient and pragmatic to do so and doesn't cross certain boundaries.

Jody  >:(
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 09:50:54 pm by Jody »

Grateful Dead

Offline edfu

http://www.towleroad.com/2007/03/activist_larry_.html#more

Everyone must, must, absolutely, without equivocation, read the full text of Larry's speech last night, available at towleroad.com.  It'll rattle your bones and heat up your blood.  What a genius.  I love that guy. I'm sorry for those who disagree with me, but I still believe Larry Kramer is the most important and vital figure in the AIDS and gay-rights movements--without any doubt whatsoever.  Read it and marvel.  Let him help you feel the anger.       
"No one will ever be free so long as there are pestilences."--Albert Camus, "The Plague"

"Mankind can never be free until the last brick in the last church falls on the head of the last priest."--Voltaire

Offline Dachshund

Offline Val

• Praxitèles -- Satyre au repos
Andy, I wish I could be there with you guys!  I've always been a supporter of ACT UP in  France no matter what...
Will be thinking about you and sending goob vibes and strength from the other pond!

Val
___
___
Arthus Bertrand
http://www.yannarthusbertrand.com/yann2/affichage.php?reference=TVDC%20YABFR084&pais=France
Ali Mahdavi
http://asyoudesireme.online.fr/index.htm
Richard de Chazal
http://www.richarddechazal.com/
Daniel Nassoy
http://www.danielnassoy.com/pages/galeries_portraits_2.html
Photography:
The word comes from the Greek words φως phos ("light"), and γραφίς graphis ("stylus", "paintbrush") or γραφή graphê, together meaning "drawing with light" or "representation by means of lines".

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Merci, Val. I have many friends in ACT UP PARIS. I've attended meetings there and worked with them many times through the years, most recently with Jerome and others at the Toronto conference.

Give them my best regards. I recall with great pleasure Jerome's performance of "Abbott Man."

Former NJ Governor McGreevy was at Larry's speech the other night. He wanted to know how we would publicize today's demonstration. I told him we'd get more publicity if he came and asked him if he planned to attend. He didn't answer me at the time but word is that he does plan to attend. We'll see if he shows up. We don't need "celebs" to do this work. I just think it would be cool for him to join us. Of course the media always loves something more to hype. So they work it --- and we work them for our purposes.   

« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 08:52:43 am by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline bear60

Andy...
I am so glad you posted this as, I was wondering what was going on with Act Up. My thoughts are with all of you today.
I just have one comment on McGreevy.  He is going through a rather bitter custody suit with his wife.....so I wouldnt be suprised if he didnt show up.  But please give us an update!!!
Poz Bear Type in Philadelphia

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
Click this for images from today's protest.  NJ Gov. McGreevey paid heed and attended.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Dachshund

Thanks for posting...there's Andy as big as life.

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
oh... I see him now
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Dachshund

Click on the link to Joe My God for some more great shots.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
2007 is so different from 1987 with all of this web stuff. It was a good action. About 175+ people showed up. And tons of press which is good because then it looks like more than it actually was. As you can see, McGreevy did show up. We talked briefly before things got started. I mentioned that I'd heard he was having custody problems and he said they're working it out.

http://wockner.blogspot.com/2007/03/act-up-resurrected-gen-pace-targeted.html

It was a good mix of the usual suspects and a fair number of new and younger faces which is very good. A few people took arrests.

I thought of L when the chants started because of course the first was "Ho ho ho, Pace has got to go." There was PACE IS IMMORAL, GAYS ARE FABULOUS and FIRE PACE, HIRE GAYS, and others I can't remember right now.

On the way up I worked on the front page of my NY Times in red marker so that it had a big headline: ACT UP ARMY STORMS MILITARY BIGOTS.

It was good to see people showing up again for this kind of thing. Larry was wishing the numbers were bigger, but an important part of activism is to work with what you have. What we had was lots of smart and irreverent humor, which really works and has always been one of our strongest cards.

Tonight is the weekly planning meeting for the anniversary action and I'm looking forward to seeing Jody there. These things are exhausting even when they're fun. The comraderie is just amazing.

Cheers,
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 04:27:05 pm by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline david25luvit

• Member since March 2005
You go Andy....talk about being upfront in the protest

[attachment deleted by admin]
In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III
Nov. 25, 1972- Oct. 15, 2004
I miss him terribly..........

Offline Jody

It was very nice to see Andy at this evening's planning meeting at the LGBT center in New York...We heard all about the demo at Times Square protesting the crude and hurtful remarks by Generalissimo Pace...We stuffed envelopes to go out to donors and made small talk and then the meeting got started...We had folks from all walks of life there including members of ACT-UP Philadelphia.  There were remarks that not enough young people were yet involved, perhaps they felt alienated or unwanted (which they weren't) or that there were not enough people of color (All are welcome by these good folks).

What really impressed me was the caring, passion and decency of these truly giving and outstanding people....God/dess bless each and every one of them for their hard work and dedication...I will be a representative of ACQC and try to get as many people in my support group as well as others at that agency and here in Queens where I live involved in our Thursday, March 29 demo starting at Federal Plaza and going to City Hall and Wall Street to try to get our health care system in America fixed.

Andy is a loved and respected member of the group and as you probably know, rightfully so...He is a fine, caring man...I heard about Larry Kramer's speech this past Tuesday, that he is a firebrand who can rally a crowd but I sat no more than 10 feet from him and never having met him found him to be incredibly soft-spoken...I had to strain to hear his words.  If I see him again maybe I will gather up the courage to see if he is a cousin of mine (Kramer is a family name in my clan).

Andy asked if this was my first ACT-UP meeting and I told him I actually joined in 2002 and I went to a protest in November that year to Washington by bus.  I remembered Mark and Geroge, and a few other members.  Once you join you are a member for life and I will try to get more involved, though my job is taking a lot out of me in terms of strength and stress.

But I will take an early, extended lunch on March 29 and be there come hell or high water.  I hope to see Andy, Peter, Tim and others from this website as well.  Also there is a fund-raiser Saturday, March 31 at LGBT on West 13th st., so I hope to be there too and that some of you can be as well.

Take care all,

Jody XXX

Grateful Dead

Offline Lwood

Well, I really hate to say I told you so..but  1) heres the YouTube Video of the Protest  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGZlpVmfo7M
(slow start but stick with it..)

and 2) yes, the aforementioned chant is chanted...alot.

theres also some footage of a familiar looking guy in a Guerilla  T shirt and Dark Glasses....

thankfully it was too cold the shirtless sailor in the buttless chaps, but theres always Summer.....

Offline allopathicholistic

Lwood, that chant makes ya wanna get vertical and {{{shake shake shake}}} that money maker!!!!!!!

Offline allopathicholistic

« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 10:32:57 am by allopathicholistic »

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Bye, bye, General Pace.

But now we have a homophobic maroon proposed for Surgeon General.

The administration's supply of bigots seems unhappily, to be endless. 
Andy Velez

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.