Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:04:15 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772783
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 241
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 241
Total: 241

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: HIV in relation to WBC  (Read 18826 times)

Offline lance

HIV in relation to WBC
« on: March 06, 2007, 07:58:14 am »
hey, hope ur doing fine!!! anyway, m also a filipino but currently working here abroad.
it's my firstime to post a message in this forum. honestly, m experiencing also the symptoms of HIV while m working here abroad, expecially right now. i dont know wat to do coz i dont know where is the testing center here. and honestly m very  afraid right know.
but maybe dis week i will go for it. anyway,. my purpose of this message is this:....
    hoestly, i think i was exposed to this virus during my time der in the philippines so i think u can help me in preventing it coz i know where i got this virus....especially ur engage in AIDS organization.
let me start, i am working here abroad for about 1yr. my exposure is 1 and 8 months i think. m a person who is not sexually active. honestly, its my 3rd time to have sex at the age of 25. so, it means that i am so ignorant. but luckily, i think i got it. so, through this i can trace the place where i got it so u can ask the health department der to conduct a STD/HIV test to that area.
it is in BATANGAS CITY PIER...prostitution is very active in that place so pls ask the deparment of health to conduct this. ok,  just to protect the youth and save lives in that place coz in my barangay, the youth is always telling stories about their experience having sex with girls in that place. and honestly, its my first time to go there and i think m infected.
maybe someday when i return home, i'll join the organization of AIDS also but honestly, m a MAN.
but, first i will make a test maybe this week. hope u pray for me.
hope u will be able to read this coz this and do my favor. thanks a lot.
god bless and have a healthy life....

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
Re: Re: HIV in the Philippines....
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 10:48:05 am »
Lance,

I removed the two posts you made in other forums and placed them here, in the Am I Infected forum, which is the only place you should be posting as you have not tested positive. Please read the Welcome Thread and read our forum posting guidelines. This is the ONLY thread you should post in. Thank you for your cooperation.

Symptoms, or even the lack of symptoms, mean absolutely NOTHING when it comes to hiv. The ONLY way to know your hiv status is through testing at the appropriate time.

You need to test at three months after your last unprotected incident of unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse.

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL STIs together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with a sexually transmitted infection. Sex with a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

Anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results. Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline lance

HIV in relation to WBC
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 09:39:42 am »
hello experts
   kindly help me!!! i am 27 yrs old. male and from the philippines but currently working here abroad.
   my case is that i am experiencing a lot of symptoms of HIV. i have a swollen lymphnodes, rashes, night sweat, etc. my posible exposure is 1yr and 8 months ago to a sex worker girl in my country. i didnT used condom and after a week, there is a white liquid discharging from my penis so i go to doctor and just give me antibiotics but he didn't explain the name of that STD.  after taking all the medicines, the discharging stopped. however, my concern right know is HIV especially that i am experiencing all the symptoms.  it is very difficult for me to get tested because i am working abroad and the people here don't know how to speak english. the only thing that i can give is my CBC count coz we have a medical check-up in the company.
  kindly help me, coz my WBC- white blood count has abnomalities. it is higher, four months ago it is 9.0H and right now it is 11.5H. what is the relation of HIV to the white blood count?  does it affect the values of WBC?  pls help me!!! tnks a lot

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Re: HIV in relation to WBC
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2007, 10:25:43 am »
Hi Lance,

Neither your WBC nor any symptoms past or present will ever tell you anything accurately about your HIV status. When there has been a risky incident such as unprotected intercourse, an HIV test is the ONLY way to know your HIV status accurately. 

Your risky incident was so far in the past that you can take an HIV test anytime now, (since it's long after the recommended 13 weeks waiting period), and get an accurate result.

HIV is not an easy virus to transmit. It's significantly harder to accomplish from female to male. Given you had only one unprotected incident the odds are very much in your faovr that you will test negative.

You do need to learn from this experience. You can have intercourse as often as you like and with as many different partrners, whether civilians or professionals, just as long as you ALWAYS, without exception, wear a latex condom. With a condom on it doesn't matter if your partner is HIV+ or not. Condoms do the job as far as HIV is concerned.

Get yourself tested and collect what I expect will likely be a negative result.

Good luck.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline lance

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2007, 10:42:06 am »
 thanks a lot. i will follow ur advice so maybe this april 22, i will go back to my country to get tested. i am just really concern about the symptoms  i am experiencing right know. so, whether the result is positive or negative, i will continue praying for all the HIV+ people. thanks again and god bless

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 10:44:35 am »
And in the meantime if you continue to have troubling symptoms you should discuss them with your doctor.
Andy Velez

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2007, 01:36:47 pm »
Lance,

I've merged your new thread into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline lance

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2007, 11:37:21 pm »
thanks again ann and andy for ur reply,
   anyway, as i said before, my schedule for HIV test will be nxt month. but right now m i experiencing symptoms especially loosing weight and skin abnormalities. also my sinusitis get worst. regarding my WBC, i know we can`t evaluate HIV using WBC but i want to know the common  trend of WBC for HIV+ person. especially if your exposure is more than a year. will it increase or decrease?  aslo as andy had said, the risk of HIV infection from female to male is very difficult to transmit. kindly explain why? pls kindly evaluate my question coz my WBC is increasing.  honestly i am very scared right now coz i am living alone here in a foreign country. dont know wat to do. i am loosing weight very fast. hope u understand my situation. thnks 

Offline Coffeechick88

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2007, 07:25:56 am »
--You cannot use WBC at all to evaluate HIV.  It just can't be done.  Do you realize how many things can cause a WBC count to bounce around?  Your account can be different within a matter of hours.  Your WBC counts aren't really that worrisome and that infection you were treated for definitely can explain the slightly high WBC count.  Your sinusitis can slightly raise the white count.  The only way is an HIV test.  You say your last exposure was 1 year 8 months--you can have a definitive result today if you just test!  You have a very good change at being negative, but you do need to test.
Lucas James is here
Born 6-14-08 at 1233 am
8 lbs 14 oz, 22 in long

Offline lance

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2007, 07:51:31 am »
thanks chick8 for ur reply.
  i know it can't be use to determine whether ur POS or NEG. what i want to know is the common trend for WBC of HIV+ person. is it always lower than the normal range? coz right now i can't go to HIV testing site coz i am working here abroad and sad to say i am experiencing all the symptoms of HIV. kindly give me an opinion, just to lessen my anxiety here. thnks a lot.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2007, 09:29:45 am »
I can't give you the answer you want. There are so many causes which can affect a WBC. It is absolutely not in anyway a reliable means for evaluating your HIV status. Period.

Stay productively busy until you can get tested and the time will pass more quickly than your mind may imagine at this moment. Really.

What is distinctly in your favor is that HIV is not an easy virus to transmit and it is much more difficult to accomplish from female to male.

Now, get yourself busy. And when you become tense do good, deep and slow breathing in and out. It really helps.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline lance

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2007, 09:55:29 am »
thnk you andy for ur reply. i am sorry if i am always imposing my concern about my WBC.
 anyway just one more question, you said that HIV is very hard to transmit expecially from female to male, can you elaborate that. meaning, if you had a sexual intercourse with a HIV+ female, there is a posibility that you can not be infected by the virus?

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2007, 11:28:41 am »
It is true that it only takes ONE time.  However it is common for individuals to have sex with HIV+ people and NOT become infected.  That being said, is this the type of Russian Roulette one wants to play?

Use condoms EVERY time for all vaginal or anal intercourse and you wont have to worry about the odds.
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline Coffeechick88

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2007, 12:26:36 pm »
--Well, I can't give you a trend in HIV postive individuals not only because there is not a common trend, but because there are so many things that can affect WBC counts it would be literally impossible to pinpoint a certain disease on WBC count alone.  Also, your symptoms are useless in pinpointing whether you are infected.
--It is always easier for the receptive individual to get infected (for example a woman during vaginal intercourse, a man who is a "bottom" during anal sex) than the other way around.  Luckily HIV is a very hard virus to transmit, but it only takes one time and while your situation is less likely to result in HIV, it isn't impossible.   There have been people who have had unprotected sex with a partner for years before finding out that one of them was infected and that person remain HIV negative.  But there are people like me who got it after only one time.  You just cannot take the risk and you certainly cannot speculate.  That is why it is important to use condoms 100% of the time and good practise to get tested regularly.
Lucas James is here
Born 6-14-08 at 1233 am
8 lbs 14 oz, 22 in long

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2007, 03:21:59 pm »
Lance,

I've been positive for ten years, I'm not on meds, and my WBC always comes back within normal ranges. The WBC does not reflect hiv infection in any way.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline lance

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2007, 11:36:42 pm »
expert, members, thanks for your reply. i really appreciate it. honestly i think that i am HIV+ because of all the symptoms that i have right now. sad to say it's been 1yr and 8months and i think i have a lot of trouble right now maybe regarding my VL and CD4 counts if i am positive. i can't take an HIV test coz i am here abroad but i will go back to my country nxt month just to have an HIV test.
  hey, ann, you said that you are an HIV+ for about 10yrs and no meds. how did you do that? what is your daily activity or food diet? especially if your loosing weight very fast. kindly share it with me pls coz i am living alone here abroad and no doctor to consult to. pls. thnk you.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 11:39:31 pm by lance »

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2007, 02:07:08 am »
Lance
Peoples experience with HIV infection is different from person to person. Many people go for years without any symptoms and a few require active treatment soon after becoming positive. Its impossible to predict with accuracy how an individual will react to the disease but the average time from infection to needing treatment is approximately 10 years or so.

However, even in those that don't need treatment, its important to monitor the progression of the disease, hence the need for early detection. I've read your post and am on board with everyone else in saying its unlikely but not impossible that you've been infected. The odds are definitely in your favour that you've remained negative but you'll need to test as a test is the only way to rule out infection.

Anything else is pure speculation, WBC included.

Offline lance

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2007, 04:58:18 am »
thank you so much 411... i am sorry if i am very paranoid regarding my symptoms and condition. maybe because i am dealing this all by myself away from home. also in my country, HIV is a very humiliating. more so, the medical treatment there is not good. as of now, i dont know if medicine are available. maybe all these situation greatly affect me. i hope you understand. thanks again.

Offline lance

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2007, 05:02:50 am »
ann,
  ann kindly delete my first two post in this topic. the two post that you move into this discussion. it has nothing to do with my trend here. pls. thnks a lot.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2007, 09:48:23 am »
Lance,

I deleted one of your posts, but the software does not allow me to delete the first one.

I don't do anything special to stay off meds. I'm just lucky, like many others who don't need meds for the first ten years or so.

You need to keep in mind that hiv is a fragile, difficult to transmit virus and more so from a woman to a man. Chances are good that you are worrying over nothing. You need to get that test done as soon as possible so you can move on with your life.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline lance

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2007, 10:15:08 am »
ok, thank you ann for deleting my post.
   i know i have not been tested for HIV and i will go for it when i return to my country this april. honesly, i am very depressed right now because of the symptoms i am experiencing. especially that i am alone here and my condition is getting worst everyday. i dont want to discuss it to my employer here coz it will ruin my job and maybe forced me to go back to my country. and sad to say in my country work is very hard to find.  so right now, my faith in GOD and my family is the only thing that gave me strength in facing this HIV symptoms. also, this forum especially the stories of other survivor gave an inspiration in dealing with this.
   thank you so much....

Offline lance

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2007, 10:22:35 am »
hey, ann, kindly explain why HiV  is difficult to transmit from female to male? is it proven? 

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2007, 10:40:00 am »
lance,

It's because the hiv has to be forced up inside the urethra where there are cells hiv can latch onto and infect. These cells are also present to some extent on the underside of the foreskin in men who have intact foreskins. (Hiv can't just infect any old cell, it can only infect very specific ones.)

The receptive partner in either anal or vaginal intercourse is at greater risk because there are more of the correct type of cells present inside the anus or vagina and the fluid carrying the virus is deposited directly into the area where the cells are. Hiv cannot move on its own, it must be placed in the area where the correct cells are.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline lance

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2007, 08:38:36 am »
hey, experts, just want to know how to prevent loosing weight if your HIV+ person. thnks

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2007, 10:26:20 am »
When your HIV+ is when you should worry about that.  Don't put the cart before the horse.
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline lance

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2007, 10:33:32 pm »
experts,
   as i said my testing schedule is next month coz i am here abroad. access to medical experts here is very difficult especially if ur concern is about HIV. i said before that my possible exposure is 1yr and 8months. just want to know how long it will take to develop AIDS? the minimum. coz right now, my condition is geeting worst everyday. i hope you understand my condition. thanks a lot.

Offline lance

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2007, 10:22:58 am »
hey, experts or anyone who has the knowledge,
   what i said before is that i am going to have  a HIV test in my country on april. but right know i am planning to have a test here in abroad using RAPID TEST. i repeat my possible exposure is 1 yr and 10 months ago.just want to know if there is a FACTOR AFFECTING RAPID TEST? for example, drinking, green tea or taking-up 1 table spoon of VCO before the test, or taking antibiotics for several days before taking RAPID TEST? thanks a lot. i hope i can got an answer coz i want you to know guys that this forum help me a lot here.   THANKS

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2007, 05:22:13 pm »
lance,

None of those things will affect your rapid test. Your test will be conclusive.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline lance

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2007, 09:28:05 pm »
thanks ann for your reply,
    i highly appreciate the support and knowledge this jforum has given me. thanks. i will try to post again when i confirmed my condition right now after the HIV Rapid Test. so if it is negative, i think i need to go for another test. or for other STD test like syphilis. i want to have a test for all kind of STD to make sure that i am free of it especially HIV and syphilis. so, i hope it will give me peace of mind.
   hey, wait, just want to ask about this forum. is this for HIV/AIDS concern only? how about other STD like syphilis, can we get information and knowledge or we can consult in here also? i hope you dont mind to answer this.  thanks a lot. GOD BLESS !!!

LANCE

Offline lance

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2007, 12:00:37 am »
hey andy,
   thanks your online, just want to ask if symptoms like bacterial sinusitis or any symptoms  can affect RAPID TEST for HIV.
is RAPID TEST 100% accurate?

Offline 411

« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2007, 03:24:10 am »
Lance
The only issue that affects the results of a rapid test is testing too early before detectable amounts of antibodies may be present. A negative result at 13 weeks or longer means that you are considered HIV negative. It is a specific test that only reacts to HIV antibodies, so those examples that you provided would not affect the test accuracy.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 03:25:58 am by 411 »

Offline lance

« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2007, 05:51:56 am »
hello experts and member,
     i went to the HIV testing site here in abroad. it is a RAPID TEST for HIV and after 15mins i got the result. according to them i am NEGATIVE. i am a little bit relieve coz i am experiencing a lot of symptoms of HIV and they say i am negative. maybe next week i will go for another HIV test just to make sure. it is ok coz next week there will be a free HIV test here. so i go for the second time just to make sure. maybe this symptoms is cause by other STD. syphilis or ghonorrea or chlamadia. i am sorry if i am paranoid on STD. i just want to make sure that i am free of all STD.
    i still have 21 days here abroad before i go back to my country. and when i arrive, the first thing to do is to have a general check-up.
   i want to thank you all for all the knowedge and information you all given me. for being patient in answering questions i imposed. thanks a lot. i wll post my 2nd HIV test result next week and also  the cause of this symptoms. thanks a lot.....
   ps. my lymphnode are stll swollen and i am experiencing body aches. muscle pain. any STD that cause?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2007, 06:01:12 am »
If you tested and the last unprotected sex you had was 8 months ago, then you don't need to retest. You are reliably negative. As for your symptoms, see a doctor, they are unrelated to HIV.

Offline lance

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2007, 04:51:20 am »
experts,
    i am sorry if i am always repeating this questions. just want to know the opinion of the experts and members. i am really worried. i was tested using a RAPID TEST last week and my result according to them is NEGATIVE. i am a little bit relieve but i haven`t been tested for other STD. ok, this is my question.... pls kindly response so that i can have a peace of mind.
   if you have syphilis for about 2 yrs without any treatment, and you have symptoms, can this AFFECT THE RESULT OF HIV RAPID TEST???? kindly reply

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2007, 05:21:47 am »
NO, it will not interfere with your results. You're negative. If you've had syphilis untreated for two years you have other serious issues to deal with.

Offline lance

« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2007, 09:52:37 am »
experts members,
      thanks a lot. this forum really help me a lot give me streght while waiting my time to go back to my country. this lessen my worries and anxiety about my condition.
     ann and andy, thank you so much... and to the members. i got 2 weeks left before going to my country...
   experts, pls reply ann and andy. if you 1yr and 10months positive of syphilis, on what stage is it? is it in the secondary stage? what is the best and fastest cure for this STD? just worried and confused. pls tell your opinion about this.  thank you so much

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2007, 12:34:14 pm »
lance,

If you have been infected with syphilis for a year and ten months, it would be in the secondary stage. The treatment is usually penicillin injections. The test for syphilis is a simple blood test - get tested, don't just buy antibiotics off the internet.

You have already tested reliably negative for hiv. You do not have hiv. Work with your doctor to get to the bottom of your problems - whatever is causing them is NOT hiv.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline lance

« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2007, 05:22:58 pm »
ann,
    thank you so much. i will go back to my country next week and i will consult a doctir fir my health problem. i will try to inform you what are the causes of this symptoms. ok. thanks again. god bless you all...

Offline lance

« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2007, 08:23:52 am »
hello experts,
   i stilll have 1 week before i go back to my country. and i am looking forward to it coz i do really need a medical check-up because of my STD symptoms.
   hey, ann said that if i had syphilis for 1 yr and 10 months it would be in secondary stage. just want to know if syphilis is curable. how long will it take to be cure if you have it for 2 years. i am really worried coz the symptoms i have is related to syphilis. and my last exposure is 1 yr and 10 months....i am afraid....
i hope someone will give me some information. thanks a lot. god bless you all

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2007, 08:30:17 am »
Lance,

Syphilis is totally treatable and the treatment usually lasts a couple weeks or so.

Why don't you Google syphilis? There's plenty of information out there for the asking. This is an hiv website. You don't have hiv.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline lance

« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2007, 09:01:12 am »
ann
   ok ann, thank you so much. i appreciated your quick reply. GOD BLESS

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.