Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 01:05:05 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 159
Total: 159

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Risk assessment  (Read 31832 times)

Offline cb200788

• Standard
Risk assessment
« on: December 18, 2007, 04:34:08 pm »
I HAVE HAD A FEW MALE/MALE ENCOUNTERS. I DO NOT PARTAKE IN ANAL.........AND IF I AM GIVING ORAL I USE A CONDOM.I KNOW THAT RECEVING A BLOWJOB IS A LOW RISK ACTVITY........I LIKE TO USE CONDOMS TO MAKE THE LOW RISK ZERO. THE OTHER NIGHT WHILE RECEIVING A BLOWJOB IT WAS UNPROTECTED FOR MAYBE A MINUTE, THEN I ASKED FOR A CONDOM TO BE USED. RECEIVED ORAL SEX (PROTECTED) FOR A MINUTE THEN PARTICPATED IN FROTTAGE/DRY HUMPING. I THEN MASTURBATED THE MALE WITH MY HAND UNTIL HE EJACULATED. I PUT SOME LOTION ON MY PENIS BEFORE I BEGAN FROTTAGE. MY PENIS IS SLIGHTLY IRRITATED AFTER I LEFT. IM WONDERING IS THIS A JUST A IRRITATION OR A STD....ANY RESPONSE WOULD BE APPRECIATED. I KNOW STD SYMPTOMS DONT START THAT SOON. AND IT DOES NOT BURN WHEN I URINATE. THANK U FOR ANY INPUT.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
Re: Risk assessment
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 04:44:58 pm »
cb,

QUIT SHOUTING! IT'S RUDE!

Getting a blowjob is not and never has been a risk for hiv infection. Nothing you did put you at risk for hiv infection.

If you're concerned about your irritated penis, you'll have to show it to a doctor. We cannot possibly diagnose you over the internet. There are STIs which can be transmitted through frottage - but this is something you need to speak to a doctor about. This is an hiv site.

Please read our Welcome Thread and along with taking note of our posting guidelines, click on the link to the Transmission lesson and read that too.

If you do decide in future to have anal (or vaginal) sex, use a condom and you'll be fine where hiv is concerned. Read through all three condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use them with confidence.

Nothing you bring to us put you at risk for hiv infection.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline cb200788

• Standard
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 04:49:11 pm »
im sorry about shouting......didnt mean to....so you wouldnt recommend testing after this for hiv....i just tested last month just was wondering if this was a risk for HIV. Thanks

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 05:00:05 pm »
No, there's no need for testing for HIV in relation to this incident. If your irritation or any symptoms persist that's something to discuss with your doctor. This is not an HIV situation.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline cb200788

• Standard
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2007, 05:40:26 pm »
Well I went to my local clinic and had a STI screening they diagnosed me with NGU so do I need to be concerned about HIV, again I only recevied oral sex no anal, no bodily fluids exchanged......

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2007, 08:22:22 pm »
No, one thing has nothing to do with the other. You were absolutely not at risk for HIV by getting a blowjob. PERIOD. Even if your mind says otherwise and scares you.
Andy Velez

Offline cb200788

• Standard
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2008, 03:22:26 pm »
Just lookin for some clarity. So I have had anal sex once with condom and lubricant no breakage. Back in march, have tested two times since then. NEG (I was really paranoid.) I have given oral sex twice without a condom and I waited my window period and tested beacause I was nervous about that. I have since then ALWAYS used condoms when giving oral sex no exceptions and anal sex is not apart of my vocabulary anymore!!......But I guess I had a lapse in judgement because I received oral sex without a barrier?? I know u guys say zero risk but I must ask what about when they say HIV can piggyback others STDs?? And am I having safe sex from what i have stated above?? I dont want to become a pest I just would like some clarification because Im so confused!!! I want to stay SAFE and enjoy my sex life.....I had NGU and the only way I could have contracted it was from receving oral sex......I just want to make sure I am staying safe THANKS SO MUCH GUYS...

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2008, 03:26:07 pm »
It's not "piggyback" it's when you have an untreated STD you can have a chance of contracting HIV 2-5 fold. It had nothing to do with contracting HIV from oral sex.

Offline cb200788

• Standard
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2008, 03:53:45 pm »
anyone else have any input ann? andy?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2008, 04:16:57 pm »
Uncountable blowjobs later, in the entire history of the epidemic no guy has ever been confirmed to have become infected from getting head. It's safe to say you won't make history by becoming the first. Stop wasting time worrying about something that's not a risk. Really.
Andy Velez

Offline cb200788

• Standard
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2008, 05:09:50 pm »
I would just like a risk assesment.......so from this anyones input would be gladly appreciated:

I have only had anal sex once as a bottom and a condom was used.....that was in march 2007

I have had oral sex numerous times (15) to be exact........I have used a condom every time i have had oral sex with the exception of two times....those occured in jan of 2007.

I have had three HIV test this year once in march, again in July, and again in November of 2007.....ALL NEGATIVE

I have been tested for ghonerrhea, syphilis, and chlamydia twice this year NEGATIVE both times

Am I having safe sex?? I did contract NGU from insertive oral sex......does this put me more at risk for HIV??

I would really appreciate any help from anyone. Thanks

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2008, 05:14:08 pm »
You could have contracted NGU in a number of ways that don't have anything to do with sex. Yes, as long as you continue to use condoms with anal sex and plenty of water base lube you should continue to stay safe.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2008, 06:15:31 pm »
OK, let's be real specific here. The only "safe sex 100%" is none or with your own hand. Having said that as long as you consistently use condoms for intercourse you are pretty much covered literally and figuratively.

From what you have described you are certainly following SAFER sex guidelines and I don't see that you ought to be worried about HIV. We always recommend that anyone who's sexually active have a full STD panel done at least annually.

Keep doing what you're doing as far as protection.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline cb200788

• Standard
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2008, 06:22:28 pm »
yeah i just wanted to make sure. I dont like anal sex will never do that again......oral is something that I like but there is just so much conflicting information about oral sex and to stay safe I use condoms for oral sex.....and I dont do anal sex AT ALL......just want to stay safe....but there have been twice where I received oral sex without a condom......but from what im hearing here that is not an issue......

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2008, 06:46:22 pm »
cb,

Getting a blowjob, with or without a condom, is absolutely NOT a risk for hiv infection. No way, no how. Get blown all you like, you certainly won't be infected with hiv.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline cb200788

• Standard
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2008, 09:02:17 am »
One last question.........everytime i have given oral sex i used a condom.......so that I will not come in any contact with bodily fluids.......so as long as pre-cum or ejaculate does not come in any contact with my mouth im safe as far as HIV is concerned right?? Thanks guys ur a really BIG help....But i guess I should have used when i recived oral sex to stay free of other stds.....(thats how i believe i contracted NGU.) Thanks guys just tryin to stay informed hope im not becoming a pest..........

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2008, 10:20:27 am »
OK. Here are the two major differing viewpoints about giving oral. There have been a very few and badly documented cases reported of transmission via giving a blowjob. They have not stood up well to scientific scrutiny.

On the other hand there have been extended longterm studies of sero-discordant couples, both gay and straight, who had lots of protected intercourse, (vaginal & anal) and lots of unprotected oral sex. Not a single sero-negative partner became infected.

Which points to the extremely low risk of giving oral. Some think that either the presence of precum or sperm increase the risk orally and that poor oral care maybe a risk factor. However, your saliva contains several inhibitory elements which render HIV unable to transmit.

So this comes down to what level of risk you are prepared to accept and be comfortable with. If for instance you had just had oral surgery I would be inclined to say don't immediately suck someone and have him ejaculate in your mouth without a condom. Otherwise I would say the risk is extremely low and given that this is one of the most common sexual acts we would have known long before today if it was a serious risk. 
Andy Velez

Offline cb200788

• Standard
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2008, 10:30:11 am »
Thanks Andy yes I have chosen that when i give oral sex...........a condom is mandatory Im not willing to put myself at risk I dont want anyones bodily fluids in my mouth.......and i have never had anyones fluids in my mouth i know a condom takes away from my feeling but i dont do it without one.......just wanna stay safe and from the sounds of it im doin everything right......just wanted to confirm thanks for everything!!

Offline Desertguy

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2008, 06:24:23 pm »
So what is NGU???????

Offline cb200788

• Standard
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2008, 09:30:41 pm »
non gonococcal urethitis.........its a inflammation of your urethra.....from bacteria. I can be passed for vaginal, anal, and oral sex......or it can come for using certain lotions creams, and spermicides

Offline cb200788

• Standard
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2008, 11:06:53 am »
I have a painful pimple on my buttocks and on my shoulder when i squeze the on on my shoulder it began to bleed could these be lymph nodes would i know the difference....i guess im just really being too paranoid...

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2008, 12:55:02 pm »
Yes, you are just being paranoid..

Offline cb200788

• Standard
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2008, 08:38:49 am »
Im just concerned and I guess I am just going to have to test to clear my mind. I have had oral sex A LOT but I do not participate in anal sex........and when I am giving oral sex I ALWAYS use a condom.....but back in December 07 i received oral sex for a few minutes without a condom.....and that is how i believed i contracted NGU.......I was tested for all other common STDs (syphilis, ghonnerhea, chlamydia) all negative. Took my antibiotics and that has cleared up.....But  I am concerned with HIV is it to soon to test?? that is the only unprotected thing i have done. And am I correct in sayin that mutual jo and frottage is not a concern for HIV? I has been over two months since i received that blowjob so I just want an accurate test....Thanks.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2008, 08:50:08 am »
In the entire history of the HIV epidemic there has never been a documented case of transmission via a guy getting a blowjob. It's safe to say you won't make history by becoming the first. Neither mutual jo nor frottage are risks for transmission.

If you insist on getting tested for peace of mind, do it at 13 weeks for a conclusive result and based on what you have reported thus far, collect the inevitable negative result.
Andy Velez

Offline cb200788

• Standard
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2008, 02:20:15 am »
Well I have been have HORRIBLE headaches.......and Im wondering, if they could be HIV related....I have not had any anal sex again since last march....I have only given PROTECTED oral sex but recevied unprotected oral sex once contracted NGU.....last week was my 3month mark was last week I went and got tested results come in next week. should i be worried about the headaches.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2008, 06:53:53 am »
If your headache is a concern to you see a doctor. Getting a blow job was not a risk of contracting HIV. You can test till the cows come home on that one.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2008, 07:24:50 am »
cb,

If you've read the forum posting guidelines found in the Welcome Thread like you're supposed to, you would have read the following:

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). If you continue to post excessively after one Time Out, you may be given a second Time Out which will last eight weeks. There is no third Time Out - it is a permanent ban. The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Seek counseling for your extreme hiv anxiety. We cannot help you with that here.

Please consider yourself warned. Post again about blowjobs or other no-risk activities and you'll be timed out.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline cb200788

• Standard
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2008, 07:09:30 pm »
Since I am so PARANOID I have decided to only partake in mutual masturbation, frottage (dry humping) and kissing....are any of these activities risky for stds or HIV........thank you for a response in advance....I think I have let this whole HIV thing take a toll on me as a person, I guess it just stresses me out so much I no longer want to have sex....

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2008, 04:35:10 am »
cb,

If you'd read the Welcome thread like you're supposed to, you'd know there's a link to a Transmission Lesson there. If you'd bother to read it, you'd KNOW that none of the things you list are risks for hiv infection.

We're obviously not getting through to you and I'm giving you that Time Out I warned you about. Do not attempt to create a new acount to get around your time out or you will be permanently banned. I suggest you seek therapy for your unwarranted fears surrounding sex. We cannot help you with that here.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline cb200788

• Standard
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2008, 08:27:39 am »
Ok I have a few questions I promise I wont become obsessive.....I had frottage with someone.....he lubed up his penis and rubbed  it between my buttcheeks there was no penetration.....I didnt want him to ejaculate back there so I turned around and he ejaculated on my leg...but what about precum?? would that be a risk again he did not penetrate me...Question number two; I let him rub his penis across my lips never opened my mouth, but he did rub his dry penis across my lips for about 20 seconds is this a risk....Thanks in advance....I know that rubbing penis to penis isnt a risk but penis to buttocks is that risk free too?? let me know.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2008, 08:52:04 am »
You have been hanging around here long enough to know that nothing you have done recently would in any way put you at risk for HIV transmission.

While you say you aren't going to be obsessive about HIV, your latest questions denote that you are not paying attention to what has been said to you and you are still what I would consider excessively concerned about HIV risk -- without any basis in HIV science. The real risks for HIV transmission sexually are via either unprotected vaginal or anal intercourse. Everything else is theoretical rather than real risk. Get it?

I suggest you see a therapist or other professional and talk about your feelings about this issue and sex in general to get things sorted out. Really.
Andy Velez

Offline cb200788

• Standard
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2008, 08:59:00 am »
I think you are right andy I just dont know how to go about it...... I think I may need some therapy....

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2008, 09:47:34 am »
Getting a referral from someone who knows a professional is often a good way to find someone.

Through your doctor?

Good luck with getting things sorted out.

Andy Velez

Offline cb200788

• Standard
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2008, 09:59:26 am »
yeah thanks andy I think Im going to be celibate until I find a level im comfortable with.....Its like I know im safe but I still worry and I need to figure out why.....but just wanted to say thank you for all your help.....you all really provide a great service...

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2008, 09:59:47 am »
Ok I have a few questions I promise I wont become obsessive.....

cb,

Too late, you already have. You've come come right back in here immediately after your time out expired to ask yet more of the same type of no-risk questions. Keep coming back with even more of the same and you'll be timed out again in short order. No kidding.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline cb200788

• Standard
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2009, 01:53:44 pm »
I dont have anal sex. If I give oral sex I use a condom.....I know that is safe. But what if I lick the shaft of the dick (not anywhere near the head) before putting the condom on for a sec. Just want to know if that is safe. No pre-cum or ejaculation had taken place. I think thats not a risk but information on the internet is so conflicting. Also had a condom cover penis rubbing around my asshole, but never any insertion (just rubbing around). Again I think thats safe just wanted some clarification. I have talked to someone about my anxieties about sex...It just doesnt seem to be helping.I cant enjoy sex 100% because I am always paranoid...I limit it to the safest things I know possible, but It still doesnt make things any better...Can u guys tell me where to turn to.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2009, 02:09:49 pm »
Nothing you are reporting is putting you at risk for HIV transmission. Even if the rubbing around your anus is without a condom it wouldn't be risky. As for sexual risks in relation to HIV, it's really very simple. As long as condoms are always without exception used for anal  (and vaginal) intercourse, you will be well protected.

In terms of giving oral, the risk is more theoretical than actual. That position has been supported by longterm studies of both gay and straight discordant couples who had only protected intercourse and lots of unprotected mutual oral. Not a single sero-negative partner has become infected. Among other things, your own saliva has over a dozen elements which prevent HIV from being transmitted effectively.

It's good that you have been looking into getting support with your fears. Don't give up on that as you really can have healthy sex and enjoy yourself without being at risk for transmission.

Cheers.
Andy Velez

Offline cb200788

• Standard
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2009, 02:13:58 pm »
thanx andy yea i have talked to a professional...because i cant handle it alone...asked a doctor about the licking and he said no skin is skin no matter where it is and I was worried for no reason....so I guess at square one again..and its not a good feeling...
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 02:16:58 pm by cb200788 »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2009, 02:21:46 pm »
cb,

I've merged your new thread into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.

You've been coming here for over a year so you should know this stuff by now - not only our posting rules, but you should also know about hv transmission by now.

If you start using this website obsessively again like you did before, you'll quickly be timed out. We're not here to hold you hand every time you have a sexual encounter. We've given you the facts - repeatedly - and now it's time you began to apply what you've learned to your own life.

And seek counseling for your excessive hiv phobia. We cannot help you with that here.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline cb200788

• Standard
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2009, 02:27:06 pm »
ANN,

YOU ARE VERY RUDE AND HARSH, I SIMPLY WAS JUST ASKING A QUESTION AND IT LOOKS TO ME LIKE ANDY HAS ALREADY ANSWERED IT. IM NOT GOING TO BECOME OBSESSIVE, I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE, IM DOING THINGS RIGHT, WOULD I NEED TO TEST FROM WHAT I STATED B4, YOU ARE VERY HELPFUL AT TIMES...BUT SOMETIMES YOUR HARSHNESS IS UNECESSARY....IM NOT BECOMING OBSESSIVE I HAVENT POSTED ON HERE IN MONTHS....JUST HAD A QUICK QUESTION...THAT WAS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2009, 03:18:46 pm »
ANN,

YOU ARE VERY RUDE AND HARSH, I SIMPLY WAS JUST ASKING A QUESTION AND IT LOOKS TO ME LIKE ANDY HAS ALREADY ANSWERED IT. IM NOT GOING TO BECOME OBSESSIVE, I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE, IM DOING THINGS RIGHT, WOULD I NEED TO TEST FROM WHAT I STATED B4, YOU ARE VERY HELPFUL AT TIMES...BUT SOMETIMES YOUR HARSHNESS IS UNECESSARY....IM NOT BECOMING OBSESSIVE I HAVENT POSTED ON HERE IN MONTHS....JUST HAD A QUICK QUESTION...THAT WAS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

The only one being rude is you. Not only for the shouting, but wasting people's time on this forum to ask your silly non risk questions. MOVE ON. 

Offline cb200788

• Standard
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2010, 04:57:38 pm »
I would like this  risk assesed, I had a sexual enconter with another male, I jerked his penis when it became hard I laid on my back and placed lotion between my thighs and he placed his hard Penis between my thighs...he thrusted in and out until he ejaculated...Is this a HIV risk? could the semen have run down to my anus im kinda nervous..
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 05:39:42 pm by cb200788 »

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2010, 05:52:41 pm »
CB, you are worrying needlessly. The only confirmed risks for the sexual transmission of HIV are unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse. Anything else as far as risk is strictly theoretical. Rubbing, mutual masturbation, fondling and having a the other guy's penis thrusting between your thighs to ejaculation or even against your ass are not risks. Period. Even if the semen ran down along the outside of your anus it would not be a risk.

No testing nor any further concern is necessary.

Cheers. 
Andy Velez

Offline cb200788

• Standard
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2010, 10:38:20 am »
I was having frottage with a guy yesterday we were rubbing around he was on top of me I felt something kind of warm and immediately and pushed him off of me I don't do anal sex I asked him was I inside of him and he said no I am not well endowed and he was a big guy he said if I were inside of him I would have known would I need to test over this incident or am I being over paranoid I have never had anal sex so don't know if I would know the feeling please advise.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2010, 11:19:35 am »
CB,

Once again, I've merged your new thread into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread. It doesn't matter how long it has been since you last posted in your thread or if the subject matter is different.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.

You would have known if you penetrated him. You didn't have a risk, yet again.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline cb200788

• Standard
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2011, 12:41:52 am »
I had a encounter where I thought I was being safe but now I am nervous....used a condom for oral....man played with my butthole...wet his fingers with saliva and stuck them inside of me he had a condom on and slid his erect penis between my legs as I lay on my back and thrusted in and out....never any anal penetration (i would kno never done before) but when he came out of being inbetween my thighs the condom had slipped off, and i automatically touched my butthole and it felt moist...(im thinking thats from the saliva) it did not feel like cum was down there, worse case scenario would this require testing? Is this a risk? Im just started to get so frustrated with sex try to do the safest things and i always feel nervous afterwards....Thanks for the reply.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2011, 12:44:04 am »
I had a encounter where I thought I was being safe but now I am nervous....used a condom for oral....man played with my butthole...wet his fingers with saliva and stuck them inside of me he had a condom on and slid his erect penis between my legs as I lay on my back and thrusted in and out....never any anal penetration (i would kno never done before) but when he came out of being inbetween my thighs the condom had slipped off, and i automatically touched my butthole and it felt moist...(im thinking thats from the saliva) it did not feel like cum was down there, worse case scenario would this require testing? Is this a risk? Im just started to get so frustrated with sex try to do the safest things and i always feel nervous afterwards....Thanks for the reply.

You must keep all your thoughts questions and comments in your original thread. This helps us follow your story and allows us to give you the most accurate advice.

If you cannot find your original thread, please click the red link I have posted above. Alternatively you can use the "Show own posts" link which appears in the uppermost left hand column on any forum page.

Your questions will not be answered unless you return to your original thread

Please take the time to read our Welcome Thread and familiarise yourself with the posting guidelines.

MtD

Offline cb200788

• Standard
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2011, 12:45:33 am »

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2011, 08:42:47 am »
I've merged your threads here. In the future please follow our rule and keep all of your entries in this same thread, which is something you have been told before.

Once again you are worrying needlessly. Rubbing or frottage as it is called is not a risk for HIV transmission. No, not even if some of his sperm touched your butthole. Nothing you have reported would have been a risk even without having used a condom.

Unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse are the only confirmed risks for the sexual transmission of HIV. Use a condom for those everytime and you will be well protected. It really is just that simple.

There's no need for testing nor for further concern on your part.  Instead of coming here everytime you have another sexual incident, you need to start using the information which has been given to you previously and applying it to your ongoing life.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 08:47:44 am by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline cb200788

• Standard
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2012, 02:11:53 pm »
About 30 minutes ago I just experienced a condom breakage being the receptive partner during anal sex. Just as he was going inside of me I heard a pop he pulled out immediately, and I told him I was done. He is a married, im assuming "bi-sexual" man. Luckily he was only inside of me no more than 5-10, 15 seconds at the most. Of Course he assures me he is clean and tells me he doesnt have unprotected sex too risky. We mad the mistake of using a vaseline instead of a lubricant, im sure thats what caused the breakage. I heard the pop of the condom and made him withrdaw, should i go out and get PEP? I know I am negative as I was tested in December and This was the second person I have ever had anal intercousre with the other person I used a condom wiht no breakage. Im just nervous scared and dont know what to do? Please help.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 03:14:41 pm by cb200788 »

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.