Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 15, 2024, 01:27:59 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37594
  • Latest: FloBeee
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772732
  • Total Topics: 66292
  • Online Today: 181
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 172
Total: 173

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Happy Birthday JK!  (Read 5521 times)

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
Happy Birthday JK!
« on: January 29, 2013, 12:32:58 pm »
Happy Birthday to a very dear, sweet guy that I think the world of....

Jonathan, hope you have a great birthday, and I wish you many many more.

Love & hugs,

Alan  :-*
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline Dachshund

Re: Happy Birthday JK!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 01:12:19 pm »
Happy Birthday buddy!

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 01:16:38 pm »
Happy Birthday!  ;D
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline wolfter

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 02:15:32 pm »
Happy birthday buddy. 

Wolfie
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline mitch777

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 04:09:57 pm »
HB jk! :)
33 years hiv+ with a curtsy.

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 04:22:53 pm »
OMG! Thanks!!!

It's been a crazy fun birthday. The ferret rescue threw me a party, and Chris' Game Night friends made me a cajun birthday dinner. Tonight I am being abducted to another celebration. It's been a real whirlwind, and I could not be happier.

I have the best bestest most best people in my life, and I'm relentlessly grateful for it. Ferrets who love me, fiance who ordered a ring-sizing kit this week, 225 happy CD4 cells, and nothing actively on fire or screaming for help at the moment. Life is good.

You guys rock.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 04:57:27 pm »
I'm glad you are having the best day, you, that handsome man of yours and the ferrets deserve it.

Huge birthday hugs
Aroha
Jan :-*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2013, 05:49:43 pm »
Happy birthday, Jonathan!

Tons of hugs, good wishes, and much love  :-*
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Solo_LTSurvivor

• Twerk Baby Twerk
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2013, 06:13:38 pm »
Happy Birthday, J!

Here's hoping that your already awesome day kicks it up yet another notch, as no one is more deserving of lots of love, fun, and joy than you are.

:-*
don't equate intelligence with lack of masculinity
Jim Phelps, Mission Impossible

Seroconverted: Early 80s
Tested & confirmed what I already knew: early 90s

Current regimen: Biktarvy. 
Last regimen:  Atripla (with NO adverse side effects: no vivid dreams and NONE of the problems people who can't tolerate this drug may experience: color me lucky ::))
Past regimens
Fun stuff (in the past):  HAV/HBV, crypto, shingles, AIDS, PCP

Jan 2012: 818/21%
Apr 2012: 964/22%
Jul. 2012: 890/21%
Oct. 2012: 920/23%

Still UD after all these years

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2013, 10:39:33 am »
Happy Birthday Jonathan,

Words can never express how much joy, knowledge and support you bring to our world.  I am so pleased that your life is all you hope it could be.  Could not happen to a nicer man, nor is anyone more deserving than you.

Here's to many happy returns.

Love,

Joe

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2013, 05:21:51 pm »
Kisses Jonathan, glad you had a great birthday! 
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.