Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 04:01:28 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37635
  • Latest: Ranoye
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773156
  • Total Topics: 66329
  • Online Today: 248
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 199
Total: 199

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: I want to be reincarnated as a gay man!  (Read 10805 times)

Offline Sdgirl

I want to be reincarnated as a gay man!
« on: August 06, 2006, 10:54:22 pm »
Oh yeah, I’m serious. 

Now I have SO not led a sheltered life, but last night I went to not only ONE, but THREE gay bars……….my first time………dayum did I get my cherry popped!

Back in the day, I was what you might call a “club whore”.  That’s right baby, I was the girl everyone knew, and everyone wanted to dance with……..looking back now, it couldn’t have been real pretty!   :-[

So, back to last night………The first place we went to was called Hamburger Mary’s which is actually a great place to eat but has dancing in the back….turns out it was “country night” last night and everyone was getting their cowboy on.  My first observation was there was a total lack of inhibition.  It was beautiful!  OMG!  But don’t get it twisted, if you couldn’t do the steps, there was little tolerance…..but that’s okay because sitting back and watching was WAY better than participating. 

Oh yeah baby, the next place was a club called “Flame”……I was feeling the name and the vibe inside was chill, but it was empty…..like maybe 15 people in the entire place, but they had a POLE!  Who am I to pass up a damn stripper pole?  My friend Gina and I were working the pole like two professionals when this very “large” woman? came up to Gina and said, and quite loudly I might add….”What are you doing here with her….I can rock your world baby!”  HELLO???  Now I realize I like boys, but come on now!  When Gina told the girl? that she was straight, she turned to me and said “You must be homophobic!”  HELLO???  I AM IN A GAY BAR………….SO not homophobic.  So then I set out to prove her wrong by attempting to hunt her down so I could stick my tongue down her throat……….I’m thinking that was the Red Bull and Vodka making my decisions, so we left for the next bar across the street NUMBERS………….Oh yeah baby……………..here is where the fun began.

Now I will preface this by saying that I SO TOTALLY realize the stigma that gay men and women face on a daily basis but what I experienced was in an environment where everyone was obviously very comfortable with their sexuality……..

Oh lord, the MEN!  Jesus Christ!  I was a diabetic at the damn Willie Wonka Chocolate Factory!  The reckless abandon, the bodies, the delicious smells………..I had found my mecca.   But the best thing was………there was absolutely NO pressure whatsoever!  No one cared what I looked like, what I was wearing….no one frankly cared about me at all!  Woo Hoo……..well the down side was that no one bought us drinks either, but hey, I can live with that!  ;D  I danced and bumped and grinded all around that damn place and had the best time of my life!  I wasn't worried about what people thought about me because i felt totally accepted.

The transvestite who did the splits in front of me was the highlight of my night.  I could not resist going up to her and inquiring “so, em, er………..what do you do with your junk when you do the splits?”  I thought she/he would bust a gut laughing at me…….she gave me a hug and whispered in my ear “duct tape baby, duct tape!”…..It just doesn’t get any better than that.

I have literally not had that much fun in a very long time!  I want to live my life with reckless abandon………..I want to dance like no one is watching……..I want to be overtly sexual………….and that is why I want to come back in my next life as a gay man…..
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.  Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.  It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.  We ask ourselves.."Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?  Actually, who are you not to be?"

Offline Dachshund

Re: I want to be reincarnated as a gay man!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 11:20:38 pm »
Girl, you ARE a gay man, and you just don't know it...you like pee-pee, and you are fabulous. Oh yeah, you are a big mo!

You make me yearn for the nightlife.

You go girl!
Hal

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2006, 11:22:25 pm »
:D

I wish they made a bigger smile
"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline David_CA

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2006, 11:26:52 pm »
:D

I wish they made a bigger smile

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking.  That post made me laugh ... I'm looking forward to some fun clubbin' in Montreal!

David
Black Friday 03-03-2006
03-23-06 CD4 359 @27.4% VL 75,938
06-01-06 CD4 462 @24.3% VL > 100,000
08-15-06 CD4 388 @22.8% VL >  "
10-21-06 CD4 285 @21.9% VL >  "
  Atripla started 12-01-2006
01-08-07 CD4 429 @26.8% VL 1872!
05-08-07 CD4 478 @28.1% VL 740
08-03-07 CD4 509 @31.8% VL 370
11-06-07 CD4 570 @30.0% VL 140
02-21-08 CD4 648 @32.4% VL 600
05-19-08 CD4 695 @33.1% VL < 48 undetectable!
08-21-08 CD4 725 @34.5%
11-11-08 CD4 672 @39.5%
02-11-09 CD4 773 @36.8%
05-11-09 CD4 615 @36.2%
08-19-09 CD4 770 @38.5%
11-19-09 CD4 944 @33.7%
02-17-10 CD4 678 @39.9%  
06-03-10 CD4 768 @34.9%
09-21-10 CD4 685 @40.3%
01-10-11 CD4 908 @36.3%
05-23-11 CD4 846 @36.8% VL 80
02-13-12 CD4 911 @41.4% VL<20
You must be the change you want to see in the world.  Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Trish

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2006, 11:48:11 pm »
The transvestite who did the splits in front of me was the highlight of my night.  I could not resist going up to her and inquiring “so, em, er………..what do you do with your junk when you do the splits?”  I thought she/he would bust a gut laughing at me…….she gave me a hug and whispered in my ear “duct tape baby, duct tape!”…..It just doesn’t get any better than that.

I had to laugh at this Lisa...

When we went to Toronto last year, we went to a drag show and it blew my mind.  I kept wondering, what on earth do they do with "IT."  Anyways, to make a long story short, as we were heading back to the hotel, Jan, myself and Brian (Quarterhorse) lagged behind a bit and I just had to ask Brian, "Where do they put their package?" 

In the middle of the street Brian did all the moves that they do.  He was moving his arms here & there, like he was wrapping himself up and he simply said they use "duct tape."  I couldn't believe it.  I was dumbfounded. 

But the best part of all was seeing Rocky and the rest of the gang... wondering what the hell Brian was doing flailing his arms all about and putting his hands between his legs and all.  The look on Rocky's face was priceless.  What a good time...
"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is buit."  Eleanor Roosevelt

Offline DancerBoy

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2006, 12:20:40 am »
I wanna be a gay man too... ;D
Boys are Stupid

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2006, 12:27:58 am »
 :D :D :D :D..thanks Lisa that was great reading...

When my time comes keep your eye out for me because I WILL come looking for you.. you know where all the good clubs are now... :D

Hugs
Jan :-*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline zephyr

• Zephyr L.T.N.P. Foundation, Inc.
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2006, 12:31:22 am »
[size=18LMAO!!!pt][/size]
Girlfriend, you have such a great sense of humor, I can't tell you how long it's been since I LAUGHED so hard!!

DUCT TAPE??? OMG!!

A POLE? LOL!!

Can't wait to go out with you when I get to San Diego.............we are going to PARTY til the sun comes up!!

Too funny.....

Love you!

Zephie (who told you this thread was a great idea.....!)
"It is character that communicates most eloquently."

Offline Oceanbeach

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2006, 01:44:53 am »
Oh Yeah Lisa!

I like the nightlife, I like to boogy.  I another life not far away, I was a Cocktail Darling at Hamburger Mary's Waikiki.  Door man at Hulas would not let me in because I always used too much product.  But in Dirty Mary's back bar, I could get away with anything.

One particular night, I was dancing with a new friend and decided to lose the shoes.  The bouncer said I had too much to drink and as an employee should be more responsible toward health and safety issues.  I put my shoes back on and started peeling off clothes.  When I was down to my underwear (and shoes), the bouncer said I should leave... But wait just a minute!  I have a drink in front of me and two back-ups waiting.  I was still there at sunrise.

Being a gay man does have it's advantages, especially if you like to shop.  I was out with a new fellow the other day... He advised I cut my credit cards to pieces.  Someone did not know me very well and I think it was the new fellow.  Macy's is my Temple of Worship.

If I get to be reincarnated, I too hope to be reincarnated as a gay man.  I want another go round.  Hope to see you there.  Have the best day
Michael

www.Commission-n-AIDS.org

Offline lydgate

• Virgin, can't drive
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2006, 02:23:40 am »
Ah, reading that made me feel young and urban again.

"I was riding high on sex and self-esteem -- it was my time, my belle epoque..."

"And when it's over I want to say: I was there at every party and I danced to every song..."

Thanks!  :-*

Jay
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 03:52:10 am by lydgate »
Her finely-touched spirit had still its fine issues, though they were not widely visible. Her full nature, like that river of which Cyrus broke the strength, spent itself in channels which had no great name on the earth. But the effect of her being on those around her was incalculably diffusive: for the growing good of the world is partly dependent on unhistoric acts; and that things are not so ill with you and me as they might have been, is half owing to the number who lived faithfully a hidden life, and rest in unvisited tombs.

George Eliot, Middlemarch, final paragraph

Offline david25luvit

• Member since March 2005
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2006, 03:05:42 am »
I love the night life...I love to boogie....and right now I'm LMAO ;D
I also drink Grey Goose and Red Bull when I go out which I admit is rare..(maybe once or twice a week.) :o

but to come back as a gay man....Girl!  You're a masochist  Charm school is a bitch ;D

Thanks for the laugh :P
In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III
Nov. 25, 1972- Oct. 15, 2004
I miss him terribly..........

Offline Teresa

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2006, 09:23:16 am »

I always wondered what they did with their "package". LOL

All the uses for duct tape amazes me.

Teresa
Hubby HIV+ 5/5/06
CD4:320
  %: 26.7
 VL: <20
Atripla (started it 8/24/06)

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2006, 12:02:12 pm »
For jonathan and david.....  THIS big enough?z

LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2006, 02:32:05 pm »
Honey,

you come back in the next life as a gay man....

I want to come back as a beautiful woman ! (note the important word here is BEAUTIFUL....with my luck, I'd probably be big as the broadside of a barn and dog ugly)

LOL
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Offline jack

• fomerly the loser known as Jake
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2006, 03:47:20 pm »
I want to come back as myself and if that isnt possible a very easy,beautiful woman.

Offline blondbeauty

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2006, 04:36:08 pm »
Be a good person in this life and you will be reincarnated in a gay man.  ;D
The only member in these forums approved by WINBA: World International Nail and Beauty Association.
Epstein Barr +; CMV +; Toxoplasmosis +; HIV-1 +.
Counts when starting treatment:
V.L.:80.200 copies. CD4: 25%=503
Started Sustiva-Truvada 14/August/2006
Last V.L.count (Oct 2013): Undetectable
Last CD4 count (OCT 2013): 52%= 933

Offline Oceanbeach

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2006, 11:34:08 pm »
Duct Tape and WD-40 are the two most important things to carry in your tool box.  Yes, I have an old sports car so I have a tool box.  I can performance tune a Zenith Stromberg carbureator on the highway.

The rule is... it if moves and is not supposed to, use Duct Tape
If it doesn't move and is supposed to, use WD-40.  Because I know these things, my boyfriend says, I am not gay.  He said if I was truly gay, I would just call the Auto Club.  I say, I have better things to do with these hands than dial a phone.  Have the best day
Michael

www.Commission-on-AIDS.org

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2006, 11:34:58 pm »
Was one of those on Alabama street? I lived on that street and that was quite the joint!

R
NB. Any advice about HIV is given in addition to your own medical advice and not intended to replace it. You should never make clinical decisions based on what anyone says on the internet but rather check with your ID doctor first. Discussions from the internet are just that - Discussions. They may give you food for thought, but they should not direct you to do anything but fuel discussion.

Offline otherplaces

• Mutant Super Hero
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2006, 03:17:40 am »

I often wish I was a gay man, but I'm with Alan...next life I'll be a woman.  I just want to wear dresses more often.

brian

Offline JohnOso

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2006, 04:52:28 am »
.she gave me a hug and whispered in my ear “duct tape baby, duct tape!”…..

I always thought the standard answer was, "Why, I hook it on the back of my bra strap, honey!"   ;)

When I lived in So Cal, I would go to the Flame on the odd Tuesday...Boys Night Out, they used to call it, since the Flame was at that time a rather rowdy lesbian bar (and really, aren't all lesbian bars by nature, rowdy?)  I took a particularly athletic lesbionic friend one time who insisted upon stripping down to her panties and bra while dancing there....I thought we were gonna have to fight our way out of that place, Jesus Christ!

Had to take some quality time at the Vulcan Sauna after that little episode.   ;)

Take care,
John
(who thinks Lisa qualifies for honorary gay male status anyway....)

Offline Sdgirl

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2006, 08:25:51 pm »
Hey John,

The Flame IS a lesbian bar, but far from rowdy...........although there were some pretty "butch"girls there....they really cleaned it up and it is now a very "shi-shi" bar.........
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.  Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.  It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.  We ask ourselves.."Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?  Actually, who are you not to be?"

Offline lydgate

• Virgin, can't drive
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2006, 10:03:04 pm »
For all you boys who want to be reincarnated as beautiful women:

"Walking Round in Women's Underwear" (the video clip is Manga for some reason):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQJliTItc7g
Her finely-touched spirit had still its fine issues, though they were not widely visible. Her full nature, like that river of which Cyrus broke the strength, spent itself in channels which had no great name on the earth. But the effect of her being on those around her was incalculably diffusive: for the growing good of the world is partly dependent on unhistoric acts; and that things are not so ill with you and me as they might have been, is half owing to the number who lived faithfully a hidden life, and rest in unvisited tombs.

George Eliot, Middlemarch, final paragraph

Offline livingpositively

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2006, 11:16:00 pm »
GUUUUURRRRRRRL,  from the stories you've told me...I do believe you already ARE a gay man.   :o

What a fun night.

Love ya,

Shane
4/6/07   CD4 450, % 23, No VL
2/19/07 CD4 487, % 26, VL 47,500
1/4/07   CD4 357, % 27, No VL
10/3/06 CD4 500, % 26, VL 18,000
7/6/06   CD4 530, % 29, VL 83,800
4/6/06   CD4 555, % 28, VL 13,000

Offline MoltenStorm

• Poz & Fabulous
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2006, 10:57:19 pm »
IT'S RAINING MEN! HALELUJAH!
Sounds like you had a GREAT time. Sweetie as far as we are concerned, you ARE a Homo Fabulaire!

*issues Sdgirl her official Pink card*

Now you are a card-toten' Gay man. ;)
"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful nor conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes." - 1 Corinthians 13:4-7, adaptation in A Walk To Remember

CD4: 555 / 29% / Undetectable - 7 Nov 2006
CD4: 555 / 29% / Undetectable - 5 Feb 2007

Offline clarke

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2006, 10:59:14 am »
Well, if reincarnation was a true thing, I'd like to be a woman!  ;D

Why?

Well, I was a s__t with women (so many women, so little time) I'd like to try it as a girl!  With ummm, 3 places for "fun", it ought to be 3 times more interesting??

Offline Jeffreyj

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2006, 06:09:28 pm »
SdGIRL you really ROCK. This is the most entertaining post and thread I have ever read. As always, thanks to everyone . I love this place.
 :)
Positive since 1985

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.