Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:56:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773198
  • Total Topics: 66336
  • Online Today: 554
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 466
Total: 467

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: En français ?  (Read 11430 times)

Offline le_liseur

En français ?
« on: July 11, 2011, 11:40:51 pm »
Just wondering if there's anyone around here from some French-speaking part of this world? Is French also your first language too?

I'm from Montreal, and I read on some old forum threads that there has been an AMGathering up-here before. Do some members who went to it still keep contact and visit the city from time to time? :)

À vous la parole !

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
Re: En français ?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 10:03:44 am »
There are two of us here from Montreal, Karry and myself.  I just signed up for French courses, because English is my native language.  Funny you should mention the AMG that was held in Montreal, as it was then that I fell in love with this city.  It would be great if we could all meet for coffee sometime.

Welcome to the forums.

Joe

Offline Jody

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 11:25:39 am »
Je parle un peu de francais, mais je ne parle pas francais tres bien, excusez moi  :)

I took French in school and speak a bit but not very well.

Be well our friend north or the border.

Jody :)
"Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world".
 "Try to discover that you are the song that the morning brings."

Grateful Dead

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 12:42:29 pm »
I live in the French speaking part of Switzerland.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline le_liseur

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 12:50:06 am »
To killfoile : It's a great thing the AMG made you fall in love with the city! And I'm glad for you this event was held a few years ago and not this summer, with all the bad construction going around, the city is such a mess!  Courage avec tes cours! hehe

Jody : Ne t'excuse surtout pas ! It's already very good of you you had the interest of studying it before. Thanks for the wishes.

Lisez-vous des auteurs francophones, parfois ?

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 01:09:10 pm »
I have a minor degree in French, but that was in the late 80's and I've unfortunately not kept up my skill level. I can read it well, and speak verbally in a passable manner, but my weak point is always understanding it when it's spoken to me. So including studies before university I took French classes for a total of 8 or 9 years. I even went to France for the first time when I was just 14, and without my parents :) We also used to host an exchange student every summer from France so I could practice the language with them, and vice versa.

I still maintain a close friendship with a couple that lives in Lyon, France which is where I've visited the most, and they still visit the US annually. In fact they will be is the US next week, but I won't see them this time.

If I immersed myself for a month I would regain most of what I had, I think.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 01:13:47 pm by Miss Philicia »
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2011, 04:59:28 pm »
I had to take French in high school and college. Imagine kids with Appalachian accents trying to approximate a Parisian accent: "Cum on all ta voo, y'all."

Nightmare.

Offline OneTampa

• "Butterflies are free."
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2011, 05:07:19 pm »
Don't get me started on Haitian Creole. My father would lapse into it from time to time. I learned a few choice phrases and "Mwen travay li feròs nan kèk okazyon" (I would work it fierce on occasion).
"He is my oldest child. The shy and retiring one over there with the Haitian headdress serving pescaíto frito."

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2011, 05:08:53 pm »
It should also be noted that I was president of the French Club for two years in high school, which of course, is very gay.

Offline le_liseur

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2011, 05:42:21 pm »
I love, love, love anglophones who speak French and managed to keep some of their original accent. It sounds a-do-ra-ble...  ;D I wonder what an Appalachian accent sounds like, tho.

Mademoiselle Philicia, what does a French Club involves in high school?

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2011, 05:49:15 pm »

Mademoiselle Philicia, what does a French Club involves in high school?

As I recall it consisted of very official meetings where not much was done, except for our end-of-year fundraiser during the school fair when we had a crepe stand. I'm sure we did other stuff but I just can't remember -- this was almost 30 years ago.

And, of course, you get your picture in the yearbook with the club and being president of it looks good on university applications.

Offline karry

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2011, 05:53:45 pm »
Salut Le Liseur!
I live on the Isle de Montreal and I absolutely love it! My french is okay.

Despite the road constructions that plague Mtl every summer without exception, I am still crazy about the festivals...this week I believe Crescent is closed and so is St. Catherine's..so I hope you are going to have some fun!

A plus!
Karry
Take it a day at a time....and be positive about it too!

Offline GSOgymrat

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2011, 05:54:29 pm »
It should also be noted that I was president of the French Club for two years in high school, which of course, is very gay.

Exactement, I was French club president too!  

très gai

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2011, 06:00:03 pm »
I only speak English so I have to talk really loud to be understood when I encounter people from other country's .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline le_liseur

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2011, 06:24:21 pm »
MissP : It sure seems like it was a lot of hard work...  ;D

Karry: Great to know you're here too, as killfoile said. I just missed the jazz festival because I was in Toronto, but I'm pretty sure I'll have fun with the rest of what is coming along. And any reason is good for a terrasse these days, anyway.  ;) And pride is coming soon too. If only I wasn't so limited budget-wise these days haha Can't wait for next week's thursday... !

Do you do anything with ACCM?

Offline mecch

« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2011, 06:35:11 pm »
Almost all anglophones keep the English accent in French with the exception of brilliant types like Jodie Foster, who is also a talented actress so that doubles her skill.  Almost all francophones keep the French accent in English.  The languages are quite close - Modern English results from the Norman invasion.
I have my heavy English accent - French people like it and of course also have fun mocking it.
I still can't make some french vowel sounds nor hear the different "u"s very well.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2011, 06:54:57 pm »
The first disco I ever went to was Le Club Voom Voom in Juan-les-Pins -- I thought I was living the high life. Like most things in France it is still there.

Offline le_liseur

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2011, 07:21:24 pm »
i've heard the nasal vowels are usually the toughest ones to get.

And it's very true French and English are close, yes because of Modern English deriving from Northern French, but also because Old French itself derives from a germanized latin.

Mecch, you probably sound a-do-ra-ble too.  ::)

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2011, 07:31:09 pm »
Speaking of French, I'm watching Rocco's Dinner Party on Bravo and one of the contestants just described something as "chick katour" when she attempted to say "chic couture".

Offline phildinftlaudy

• sweet Ann what you think babe...
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2011, 07:35:35 pm »
Como se llamo?
September 13, 2008 - diagnosed +
Labs:
Date    CD4    %   VL     Date  CD4  %   VL
10/08  636    35  510   9/09 473  38 2900  12/4/09 Atripla
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline mecch

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2011, 07:39:54 pm »
Supposedly only about 1000 customers for couture in the world today, which was about the same in the 80's when I first noticed. 
I don't know how many non French people can convincingly say "couture" with any chic.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2011, 07:53:41 pm »

Offline OneTampa

• "Butterflies are free."
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2011, 07:57:49 pm »
I don't know how many non French people can convincingly say "couture" with any chic.

Florida Regional: "What?  Is that my coat? Sure."

:D
"He is my oldest child. The shy and retiring one over there with the Haitian headdress serving pescaíto frito."

Offline GSOgymrat

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2011, 08:22:11 pm »
I wonder what an Appalachian accent sounds like, tho.

Here ya go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zSm4enKiZM

My accent isn't as pronounced as the girl in the video but that is how everyone talked where I grew up. My mother was from Massachusetts and would have a fit if we didn't use "proper English". My younger brother called our mother "mama" once and got smacked.

Offline karry

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2011, 09:13:16 pm »
@ le Liseur: Do you do anything with ACCM?

I do, but not very often this year because my new job takes up a lot of my time. Did a lot last year when they organised some workshops for women. Since they moved to the new building down the street I have only come once for yoga....and the instructor is such a cutie.....OMG!

Karry
Take it a day at a time....and be positive about it too!

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2011, 09:21:30 pm »
Here ya go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zSm4enKiZM

My accent isn't as pronounced as the girl in the video but that is how everyone talked where I grew up. My mother was from Massachusetts and would have a fit if we didn't use "proper English". My younger brother called our mother "mama" once and got smacked.

My mother is Southern but she addressed her mother as "Mother" -- though, of course, it was pronounced MUUU-tha. Her father was "daddy".

Offline mecch

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2011, 11:02:49 pm »
There's no such thing as "Proper English" - a Boston accent is as weird and local and charming as that Appalachian lady's. 

Each one of us finds certain accents especially nice but I think a charming person can pull off any accent.

As for "national" styles of English, I like Indian and Irish.  And for French I like Cameroon and yeah Swiss French.  French in Geneva is pretty "flat" and fast and slurred, but in Neuchatel and Fribourg it's slow and more musical and easily understood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZqESl-0OkA&feature=related

Offline spacebarsux

• Survival of the Fittest
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2011, 12:21:28 am »
There's no such thing as "Proper English"

Received Pronunciation is "proper" English.  ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Received_Pronunciation  
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 12:24:05 am by spacebarsux »
Infected-  2005 or early 2006; Diagnosed- Jan 28th, 2011; Feb '11- CD4 754 @34%, VL- 39K; July '11- CD4 907@26%,  VL-81K; Feb '12- CD4 713 @31%, VL- 41K, Nov '12- CD4- 827@31%

Offline le_liseur

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2011, 12:27:54 am »
My bad, I thought Appalachian was more North than that. My ex is from Georgia, so I got to hear some of the southern accent. But it's probably different... :D

Karry: I never tried the yoga class, actually, never tried anything with ACCM, and been thinking I should! I used to go to JASE before, which was sponsored by them, but I only got to go to 3 or 4 meetings, as it sorta stopped its activities not long after... Was wondering if ACCM did anything for "younger" people or not...

Offline mecch

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2011, 11:18:48 am »
Received Pronunciation is "proper" English.  ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Received_Pronunciation  

I really don't think so and in secondary and higher education in Europe most teachers have dropped this idea of "proper" English or Oxford English in favor of English for NNS-NNS communication.  A German and a Russian speaking English to each other have no need for any special accent. 

Offline spacebarsux

« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2011, 11:53:22 am »
I really don't think so and in secondary and higher education in Europe most teachers have dropped this idea of "proper" English or Oxford English in favor of English for NNS-NNS communication.  A German and a Russian speaking English to each other have no need for any special accent.  

Yeah I was kiddiing, hence the wink.  :)

But on that topic -RP English is still, I think, considered 'propah' or posh English within the UK. In my understanding, it is the standard "English accent" English which does not give away which part of the UK one comes from. It is more commonly associated with a specific social-class/social standing.

Similarly, I am sure every country has its own version of the English (or any other language) accent that is deemed 'proper', so to speak.

For example, there is a proper Indian English accent that approximates to RP (with an Indian syntax of course) which news readers etc speak and can be very different to the many other variants of the Indian accent- some of which most foreigners would find completely incomprehensible.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 12:30:52 pm by spacebarsux »
Infected-  2005 or early 2006; Diagnosed- Jan 28th, 2011; Feb '11- CD4 754 @34%, VL- 39K; July '11- CD4 907@26%,  VL-81K; Feb '12- CD4 713 @31%, VL- 41K, Nov '12- CD4- 827@31%

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2011, 12:23:55 pm »
As far as American accents go, there is an equivalent to British RP called "General American":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_American

Like the link states, people in entertainment and other professions that find it necessary, will take classes where this is taught so that they can lose their regional accent.

Here is also a great map of North American dialects, and if you click on different areas it will link you to audio clips of the regional accents: http://aschmann.net/AmEng/index_files/AmericanEnglishDialects.gif

Since I grew up around Washington, DC I'm one of the few Northeasterners who have a more General American (i.e. Midland) accent, which to most people sounds like a lack of regional accent. Pretty much every place I've lived people always ask where I am from because I don't have an accent, meaning to them one from Virginia (most people in that state, outside of Northern Virginia, have something approaching more of what you hear in North Carolina, definitely from Richmond south and east). Of course native New Yorkers have a very identifiable accent, emphasis on being "native" meaning mostly outside of Manhattan. Philadelphians have a different accent than NYCers, though like you see in my map link this accent is very restricted in terms of geography.

Though as a disclaimer Matty says I sound like Truman Capote.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 12:30:14 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline DanMo

• Finally undetectable! ;D
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2011, 12:32:52 pm »
Très chic !

I was a member of French club in High School. And I'm currently a French tutor at a local college. Plus I'm minoring in French.

Le français : la langue préféré par les homosexuels !
“I tried to drown my sorrows, but the bastards learned how to swim, and now I am overwhelmed by this decent and good feeling.” —Frida Kahlo

11 Feb 2011 - Preliminary positive
07 Mar 11 - Inconclusive WB
14 Mar 11 - Diagnosed positive
05 Apr 11 - 355 (21%) / VL: 186,054
27 Apr 11 - 390 (20%) / VL: 285,095
06 Jun 11 - 298 (19%) / VL:  78,380
01 Aug 11 - > STARTED ATRIPLA <
30 Aug 11 - 699 (31%) / VL: 1,938
03 Nov 11 -                / VL: 645
27 Dec 11 - 559 (35%) / VL: 1,189
11 Jan 12 -                 / VL: <20
09 Apr 12 - 686 (40%) / VL: UD
11 Jul 12 - 793 (37%) / VL: 25

Offline mecch

« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2011, 02:17:54 pm »

Le français : la langue préféré par les homosexuels !

Why do I guess it is more likely Spanish!  :o

Offline DanMo

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2011, 02:23:29 pm »
Why do I guess it is more likely Spanish!  :o

I speak Spanish as well  ;)
“I tried to drown my sorrows, but the bastards learned how to swim, and now I am overwhelmed by this decent and good feeling.” —Frida Kahlo

Offline le_liseur

« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2011, 09:59:34 pm »
I speak Spanish as well  ;)

Do you end up mixing them? ;)

Offline DanMo

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2011, 10:26:34 pm »
Do you end up mixing them? ;)

I mix up languages all the time! I speak three languages, and I'm learning German!  :o

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2011, 12:30:23 am »
I wanted to study french at school but I was told it was a language for pansies, whoopsies and cowards. Which, if you consider the last time the Frogs won a war, was probably not that far off the mark.

I was made to learn japanese instead because in 1990 France was finished (true) and Japan was the future (not so true). Just awful. It's the linguistic equivalent of vodka infused with hate.

They have three fucking alphabets. One of which has over 3,000 characters in it and another is exclusively for foreign words. Takes xenophobia to whole new level and explains why the rest of Asia views Japan with such warm sentimentality.

If I was going to learn a language, it'd be indonesian.

MtD

Offline spacebarsux

« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2011, 12:58:35 am »

If I was going to learn a language, it'd be indonesian.

MtD

Why Indonesian?

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2011, 12:59:36 am »

Offline spacebarsux

« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2011, 01:08:20 am »
Why not?

MtD

Oh no reason. Always good to get along well with your neighbours I guess.  :)

I think Arabic sounds hot!

Edited to add: And Persian (Farsi)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 01:10:21 am by spacebarsux »

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2011, 01:16:03 am »
Oh no reason. Always good to get along well with your neighbours I guess.  :)

I think Arabic sounds hot!

Edited to add: And Persian (Farsi)

Yes, but I think you have a fetish for all things Persian. I wonder why that is? :)

Regarding Indonesia, you're right about the neighbour bit. Indonesia is Australia's most important neighbour (apologies to the Kiwis) and I find them endlessly fascinating.

They also have the good sense to use the superior Roman alphabet for their writing rather than one of those horrid scribbly "drunken-chicken-walked-ink-on-my-page" affairs so beloved of other cultures. It's the main reason I had such trouble with fucking Japanese. The language itself was fairly straightforward but the writing was just impossible.

MtD

Offline spacebarsux

« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2011, 01:22:55 am »
They also have the good sense to use the superior Roman alphabet for their writing rather than one of those horrid scribbly "drunken-chicken-walked-ink-on-my-page" affairs so beloved of other cultures. It's the main reason I had such trouble with fucking Japanese. The language itself was fairly straightforward but the writing was just impossible.

MtD

Lol. This is how (link below) Hindi is written. :)

http://www.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=http://people.w3.org/rishida/scripts/samples/eghindi.gif&imgrefurl=http://people.w3.org/rishida/scripts/samples/hindi.html&usg=__z7_LV5f0wMys2nK2HChScILVOSE=&h=293&w=563&sz=7&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=kuCH8GSKL3xf5M:&tbnh=75&tbnw=145&ei=gR8hTuurJ4e3rAenqOn0AQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3Ddevanagari%2Bscript%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26biw%3D1311%26bih%3D537%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=954&vpy=128&dur=297&hovh=162&hovw=311&tx=285&ty=84&page=1&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0&biw=1311&bih=537

Offline Valmont

« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2011, 11:45:21 am »
Je parle aussi français, on devrait exiger une section du forum en français !!!! ;)

When I speak english, it sounds sooooooo poor; with a terrific french accent, but this does not make me problem, it not my ears I break !!!

Apr 2011: Diagnotized
Jun 2011: CD4: 504  VL: 176.000
Dic 2011: CD4: 714  VL: 95.000
May 2012: CD4: 395 VL: 67.000
Jun 2012: CD4: 367
Agu 2012: Starting Emtricitabine 200 mg / Tenofovir 300 mg and Efavirenz 600 mg (2 pills) different brands or VIRADAY/ATRIPLA/Mylan....
Sep 2012: VL: 138
Dic 2012: CD4: 708 VL: <34  %CD4: 32%
Jan 2013: CD4: 707 VL: <20
May 2013: CD4: 945 VL: <34 %CD4: 33%
Agu 2013: CD4: 636 VL: <34 %CD4: 50%
Dic 2013: Latent TB, started Isoniazid

Offline le_liseur

« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2011, 11:43:22 am »
Je ne suis pas sûr qu'il y aurait tant de trafic que ça dans cette section, Valmont!  ;D Mais on peut toujours déjouer la sécurité en insérant quelques lignes de français ici et là hehe

And I totally get what you mean about the way we can sound when we switch to English! It feels like I'm losing years and falling back into elementary school, sometimes haha

Where are you from originally? Do you keep contacts with there?

Offline madbrain

• No longer an active member
    • My personal site
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2011, 06:24:12 am »
Bonjour,

Just wondering if there's anyone around here from some French-speaking part of this world? Is French also your first language too?

I'm from Montreal, and I read on some old forum threads that there has been an AMGathering up-here before. Do some members who went to it still keep contact and visit the city from time to time? :)

À vous la parole !

Le français est ma langue maternelle, j'ai grandi en France. Mais je n'y habite plus, je suis en Californie depuis 14 ans.

Offline John2038

• Happiness is a journey, not a destination.
    • HIV Research News (Twitter)
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2011, 09:30:54 pm »
Ouais. Allons. En francais. Mais ils ne vont pas comprendre nos revendications. Químporte. Ils sont chouettes quand meme ces anglophones. Tain. On a marquer notre territoire pour une fois dans ce forum et dans ce thread.
Vive la francophonie !

Offline Valmont

« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2011, 10:26:50 pm »
Oui, voilà, parfait...  Pour ma part, j´ai quitté la France il y a une dizaine d´années, direction l´Amérique du Sud...  J´ai pas souvent l´occasion d´utiliser le français...

Nous sommes quand même quelques uns par ici !!!
Apr 2011: Diagnotized
Jun 2011: CD4: 504  VL: 176.000
Dic 2011: CD4: 714  VL: 95.000
May 2012: CD4: 395 VL: 67.000
Jun 2012: CD4: 367
Agu 2012: Starting Emtricitabine 200 mg / Tenofovir 300 mg and Efavirenz 600 mg (2 pills) different brands or VIRADAY/ATRIPLA/Mylan....
Sep 2012: VL: 138
Dic 2012: CD4: 708 VL: <34  %CD4: 32%
Jan 2013: CD4: 707 VL: <20
May 2013: CD4: 945 VL: <34 %CD4: 33%
Agu 2013: CD4: 636 VL: <34 %CD4: 50%
Dic 2013: Latent TB, started Isoniazid

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.