Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:21:06 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37644
  • Latest: Aman08
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773220
  • Total Topics: 66338
  • Online Today: 716
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 615
Total: 616

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: You guys are the best bunch...!!!  (Read 2125 times)

Offline Hzandi

• Success comes in cans, not in cant's
You guys are the best bunch...!!!
« on: December 20, 2012, 04:02:28 pm »
Hey guys!

I hope everyone is doing well.
You guys have given me the best support, i read the post on this forum in order to uplift myself.  I know very well that if i take my meds and avoid stress.  i will go on just fine, take care of my son and still achieve my dreams... I'm a very positive person..In all ways possible... :D but i have my days when i feel that this is just too much... and then i read some posts on this forum.. I only focus on the positive ones... (Gosh I find that i use the word "positive" a lot these days...lol)

I have been trying to search for forums like this one in SA but NO LUCK... None the less I'm glad I found you guys and keep doing what you doing.

Well... Got my CD4 results today and I'm at 275 and will be starting meds in less than a week.  Going to the private doctor as the Gov takes long this side and would like to start before i go back to work in Jan in order to monitor the minor side effects..If they decide to pitch...

Much love....
 :)
You have brains in your head.
 You have feet in your shoes.
 You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
 You're on your own.
 And you know what you know.
 You are the guy who'll decide where to go.
 ~Dr. Seuss

Offline emeraldize

Re: You guys are the best bunch...!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 04:58:36 pm »
Nice to see another post from you!
Glad you're back.

I understand I feel the same way about how the word 'positive' seems to stick out. You're likely not saying it a whole lot more than before you became, well, super-positive!

Offline OneTampa

• "Butterflies are free."
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 08:37:51 pm »
Hello Hzandi!

Welcome and thank you so much for your positive comments.

Your post generates such positive vibes.

It is good you have a general positive outlook on life for you and your child.

I am positive you will do well.

Wishing you absolutely, positively the very best.

__Now I see your 3 positives and raise you 5.  :D

Take care. :)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 08:41:10 pm by OneTampa »
"He is my oldest child. The shy and retiring one over there with the Haitian headdress serving pescaíto frito."

Offline Hzandi

• Success comes in cans, not in cant's
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 02:16:30 am »
heheheheheheheh!!!... Nice one.. OneTampa.... 

Thanks Emeraldize... I'm gonna be here for a long time... Even if I dont post... I'd be lingering somewhere on this website.... :-)
You have brains in your head.
 You have feet in your shoes.
 You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
 You're on your own.
 And you know what you know.
 You are the guy who'll decide where to go.
 ~Dr. Seuss

Offline wolfter

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2012, 02:41:33 am »
I use "Sending positive energy" often.  Welcome to our elite group, a lot of us act like disfunctional family at times, but more often; are a pretty neat group of folks.

Many of us are in areas where we don't have direct or local groups.  This site has become invaluable to acquiring knowledge. 

Wolfie
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.