Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

I'm gonna. O.O;.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ann:
Jaser,

Forget the hair... those grades are fantastic! Especially when you think of how much time you've missed this year, geeze, we've got a budding genius in our midst!

Fantastic, little buddy. Absolutely fan-freaking-tastic!  I'm really proud of you!

Hugs and tickles,
Ann
xxx

ImagineFL:
Today is Friday and I made an appointment with my hair doctor, Zeque.

I told him over the phone that I need a cut, wax and some color.  I said "Let's really f*#k my hair up!"   ;D

I told him that I at least want it lightened up for the summer... We'll see what I look like when I walk out of there.  hehe

Patrick

Ann:

--- Quote from: ImagineFL on June 02, 2006, 07:09:07 am ---Today is Friday and I made an appointment with my hair doctor, Zeque.

I told him over the phone that I need a cut, wax and some color.  I said "Let's really f*#k my hair up!"   ;D

I told him that I at least want it lightened up for the summer... We'll see what I look like when I walk out of there.  hehe

Patrick

--- End quote ---

We're expecting photos, Patrick. No excuse not to now that we have a photo-tastic forum! :D

Ann
(who has boring hair)

Markmt:
THOSE ARE GREAT RESULTS JASER well done.....re hair have you tried bright orange with purple streaks? awesome  :D

Matty the Damned:
Squeakie-Boi,

Ignore these dinosaurs. Grades are nothing. School is crap. Pink hair is everything!!!!!

MtD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version