Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 02, 2024, 07:20:00 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37617
  • Latest: NChio
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772997
  • Total Topics: 66312
  • Online Today: 225
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 167
Total: 168

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: any indian  (Read 10315 times)

Offline indianhiv

any indian
« on: January 17, 2008, 04:35:48 am »
It is a horrible time thinking continously of being HIV +. I am in need of someone to talk to. It seems all dreams shattered in a second. Any indian online can please be in touch

Offline indianhiv

Re: any indian
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 10:41:20 pm »
It is a horrible time thinking continously of being HIV +. I am in need of someone to talk to. It seems all dreams shattered in a second. Any indian online can please be in touch
Pl. be in touch

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 10:43:06 pm »
Honey,

We're an international forum with members from all over the world. You might do better if you don't restrict yourself to one country only.

My name is Matty and I'm an HIV positive person from Australia,

:)

MtD

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 03:47:55 pm »
National, race, gender and such are irrelevant when it comes to HIV concerns.

If you have some specifc reason for being concerned about your HIV status then give us the details and we'll give you a response.
Andy Velez

Offline traveltramp

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 04:41:32 am »
Indian as in from India?  Well, I am not Indian, but in this moment I am writing you from India!  Be strong, I have run all around the world trying to avoid myself... but you know... where ever I go.. there I am. 

Budda says: (not exactly but.... ) each of us are allready dead, so each day is a like a bonus!

This I like, it is sad that I had to learn that I was going to die in order to learn that I can live.... this I say!

Hugs and Blessings
tt

5/7 SEROCOVERSION
7/7 CD4 669
9/7 CD4 1079 V/L 1200
2/8 CD4 803   V/L 3050
4/8 CD4 805   V/L 2200
9/8 CD4 959   V/L 2418
1/9 CD4 909   V/L 550

Offline indianhiv

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 05:26:54 am »
Thanks for making me a part of your community. I was negative 6 months back but has come up positive recently. We had udnegone a ivf through a doners egg. It seems the egg has played the spoil. In any case we have very less information of hiv in india. My cd4 are 501. My wife is 500. We have been told to reheck our cd4 every 6 months. My only question to this forum is that can I work, play, earn normally as i do today through out my life span.

Offline indianhiv

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 05:28:43 am »
For the members I have a nice piece of information. We have a Divya Trust run by Baba Ramdev. Who gives infromation how to increse cd4 count by way of pranayam , neem and tulsi. If soneone is interest we can cite the seb add. on this forum.

Offline Dragonette

• Spring symptoms
    • NotPerfectAtAll
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2008, 05:48:45 am »
Hello

Here is a list of some HIV patient groups in India, if you contact them you might be able to find people closer to you, or they might know other organizations in your area if none on the list are close enough.

http://www.saathii.org/hiv_services/index.html

From what I know, India like Thailand makes its own cheap HIV medication. It's only medications that will allow you to "work, earn and play" (and live!). Other "treatments" might actually damage how the medicines work in your body. A lot of HIV+ people are very desperate and there will always be others who want to make money or gain fame from this deseration. Please be careful, because besides from the official HIV medicine, there is nothing that will stop the virus. Some herbs might raise CD4s for a while but it is imporant not to rely or them as a cure, and be careful what you take cos it might do more harm than good.

Good luck,
"If you keep one foot in yesterday, and one in tomorrow, you piss all over today". Betty Tacy

Offline ANGEL265

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2008, 07:49:29 am »
hi friend,
 I am also from India. Iam undetectable with cd4 of 780. iam poz for almost 3yrs and on medication for more than 2 yrs. you can PM me for any exchange of thoughts , ideas and experience.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2008, 10:49:28 pm »
We have a Divya Trust run by Baba Ramdev. Who gives infromation how to increse cd4 count by way of pranayam , neem and tulsi. If soneone is interest we can cite the seb add. on this forum.

Hey Indian,

Unfortunately Neem and other herbal type remedies are of no use in treating HIV infection.

MtD

Offline indianhiv

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2008, 03:00:59 am »
Nice to hear from you angel365. I am in search of some good doctor in Mumbai. Can u please help. I am seroconverted in Oct 07.

Offline allopathicholistic

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2008, 01:23:59 pm »
Found this:
INP+ is a non-profitable community based organization of people living with HIV. Formed in February 1997 by twelve people living with HIV, INP+ is a national network of, for and by people living with HIV/AIDS in India. The organization aims to improve the quality of life of people living with HIV in India. INP+ exists to provide a sense of belonging and togetherness to people living with HIV.

Today it has state level branches of its network in Tamilnadu, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Goa, Kerala and Manipur, which subscribe to its ideology.

INP+ website

Offline siddharth11

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2009, 07:20:06 am »
Hi I am an Indian in Mumbai.......if any1 sees this reply we can get in touch..

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.