Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 01:42:51 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 267
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 225
Total: 226

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Lap Dancer  (Read 6575 times)

Offline raj19803

Lap Dancer
« on: November 20, 2007, 02:42:54 pm »
Dears

About 10 days back i was in USA where i visited a lap dance joint.I hired the services of lap dance for about 30 mins. I was wearing my undergarments and terrywool ( not very thick) trousers apart from sweater on top. The lady sucked my cock from outside the trouser.I could feel her lips over my head but my cock was all inside the undergarments and trouser. After that i fingered her vagina with no finger insertion for about 10 -15 secs. I have no visible cuts in my fingers when i see with naked eye.

She rubbed her pussy covered by panties over my trousers with  my cock inside the underwear. I had held her buttocks but not touched the anus  but fingers could be close to that. definitely not touched anus AFter her rubbing for about 15 mins i had an orgasm inside my pants. During the rubbing my penis could have slid from under wear but was within my trousers not exposed . She was wearing a slim panties and there was no direct contact of my penis with her vagina . After about 1 week i am having a slight cold though i do have sinus problem and i have come back to a hot climate. so it could be due to weather change Please advise if there is any risk.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
Re: Lap Dancer
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 02:46:39 pm »
There is absolutely no risk of HIV infection from anything you describe here. HIV cannot be transmitted via fingering nor through clothing. You do not need to test for HIV.

Please take the time to read our Welcome Thread and follow the links to our Lessons to learn more about how HIV is and is not transmitted.

MtD

Offline raj19803

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 02:54:51 pm »
Dear Matty

Thanks for your reply. I read in one article that one of the symptoms is a cold within 2 weeks. I am having mild nasal infection which is causing me to worry.

This lady was doing similar cock sucking over pants for all the guys who were using her lad dance services. Can any ifection be transmitted due to this?

Can the outside lips of vagina pass the infection to my fingers ? or her wet panties ?

Can holding her buttocks close to anus be any source of infection?

Can the duration of rubbing be any cause of worry?

Please advise

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2007, 03:34:25 pm »
Raj, all of the various additions of activities you are throwing into the mix still come down to no risk for HIV transmission. Period.

Maybe a dry cleaning bill but no risk for HIV. Really.

The bottom line in all of this is that you didn't have any unprotected intercourse and that's the real issue as far as HIV transmission is concerned.
Andy Velez

Offline raj19803

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 10:31:26 am »
. My nerves are calmed based on your replies.

I also did go for pissing when i held my penis after fingering. Is there any risk due to that.Sorry for being a pest

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2007, 11:28:36 am »
No, no risk that you urinated after the fingering. Period.

Andy Velez

Offline raj19803

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2007, 11:38:51 am »
Andy

I am referring to the risk of  holding penis while urinating. after fingering ???? not the urination process.

Please clarify

Thanks in advance

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2007, 11:49:43 am »
Yes, I understood quite clearly what you were saying. HIV is not transmitted by holding your penis with the fingers you have used to finger a woman's vagina.

You are worrying needlessly. Really.
Andy Velez

Offline raj19803

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2007, 11:16:49 am »
Andy Ann Rapid

Can i resume normal sexual ( unprotected ) activity with a faithful partner without condoms?

As stated above i never had exposed my genitals to the dancer and  all the contact was over pants ( both oral and rubbing )

Offline raj19803

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2007, 11:17:53 am »
 apart from holding her buttocks and fingering

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2007, 11:40:50 am »
Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2007, 12:12:38 pm »
Raj, Warning!

If you come back again with the same stuff or variations on it you're getting timed out.
Andy Velez

Offline raj19803

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2007, 10:45:26 am »
Guys one last time

Anxiety is high so please donot shoo me away.

Do vaginal secretions on the panties while grinding during the lap dance carry the virus. Does the virus die in contact with cloth or can it permeate inside clothes that it can infect the penis with skin open.

Does the virus live on the lips of vagina that it can  infect if touched.

Does the virus transmit by saliva while running lips over pants with penis inside.

My apologies for irritating you but i am serious with my concerns please bear with me

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2007, 02:25:16 pm »
Raj,

If you were serious about learning about hiv transmission, you would have read the Welcome thread like you've been asked to and you would have read the Transmission Lesson.

Getting a lap dance is not a risk for hiv infection. Unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse is a risk. You didn't have unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse, you had a lap dance.

You've been warned about repeatedly posting over this NO RISK lap dance. I'm giving you that time out. Do not create a new account to get around your time out because if you do, you will be permanently banned, no questions asked.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.