Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Nutrition & HIV

To fight HIV, eat smart

(1/2) > >>

aaware72:
http://www.edgeonthenet.com/index.php?id=153370&fb_action_ids=10202435533557315&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B660520747333900%5D&action_type_map=%5B%22og.recommends%22%5D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D

Ann:
Great common sense article - thanks for posting.

I do have a problem with one thing he said though; "If you want some ice cream, use a small bowl -- and never eat directly from the container!" Bollocks! Doesn't he know that you're supposed to eat Ben & Jerry's right out of the container or a monster will crawl out from under your bed and get you in the middle of the night?

emeraldize:

--- Quote from: Ann on December 27, 2013, 06:18:09 am ---Great common sense article - thanks for posting.

I do have a problem with one thing he said though; "If you want some ice cream, use a small bowl -- and never eat directly from the container!" Bollocks! Doesn't he know that you're supposed to eat Ben & Jerry's right out of the container or a monster will crawl out from under your bed and get you in the middle of the night?

--- End quote ---

After my diagnosis I cannot tell you how many containers of Cherry Garcia I justified as counterbalancing all the stress!! None of the ice cream ever touched a bowl.

darryaz:

--- Quote from: Ann on December 27, 2013, 06:18:09 am ---Doesn't he know that you're supposed to eat Ben & Jerry's right out of the container or a monster will crawl out from under your bed and get you in the middle of the night?

--- End quote ---

I suspect the same is true of Haagen Dazs.

Ann:

--- Quote from: darryaz on December 27, 2013, 01:39:15 pm ---I suspect the same is true of Haagen Dazs.

--- End quote ---

Nearly - it's the evil closet monkey that comes out and gets you in the case of not eating Haagen Dazs out of the container.

Perilous stuff! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version