Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 10:50:15 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772781
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 328
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 233
Total: 234

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: a message from Mini - in her own words  (Read 66073 times)

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Re: a message from Mini - in her own words
« Reply #100 on: December 20, 2007, 09:01:11 am »
Hi Mini,

I live in New York City. I don't have any pets of my own, but one of my sons, who is a young grownup has 3 animals. His name is Ben and he has Luna, a dog he rescued five years ago, Opie, a very big black and white cat he inherited from his used-to-be-girlfriend and Boris, whom he got about 5 years ago when he was a tiny mew mew kitten. Boris is very mischievous and likes to swing on everything, get into cabinets he's not supposed to and start fights with Luna and Opie. He also likes when Ben brings groceries into the house in a cardboard carton which he jumps into and after a while tries to tear apart.

Opie's a big cat and doesn't take nonsense from Boris or anyone. Opie especially likes to sit in a big wooden bowl on the dining room table. He's so big he fills it up and looks very happy and contented when he does that.

Luna is very sweet. She's part pit bull and something else with a very pointy nose and big standing up ears.  When she's excited she does what we call "Luna's excited dance," when she sneezes and turns around a lot of times in circles. She's very sweet and loves licking faces and behind ears.

I'll have to ask Ben if he can give me some photos I can enter here so you can see what his gang looks like. 

I hope you're having a good day today.

Your New York friend,

Andy
Andy Velez

Offline minismom

• Quocumque jeceris stabit
« Reply #101 on: December 20, 2007, 10:46:01 am »
Thank you for the song.  Mom let us listen to it during homeschool and didn't hook it up to the TV.  I hope you have a great day.  Our uncle came and we put up our Christmas tree - Andy doesn't know about that right because he just got here.  It's sunny and the snow is almost all gone.  Dad told me I had to do 10 pages in my workbook.  Mom let me do 6 and said it was enough for now because she has to cook lunch and the table is a mess from us playing playdough and cutting and coloring and making the mess. 

Why can't we go to New York City?  I have never been to New York City.  I told my uncle on the phone about that I write to people on the computer and they write back to me and we are friends.  My uncle said it's called a blog but mom says it's not but I say it's just called writing letters and looking at animals.  He wants to read it.  I said it was alright.  He's not coming over because he has to go shopping.  We are going to leave later and go out to dinner and get the Honda tire fixed because it is very very flat to the ground and dad can't drive it that way.  We will take the Honda and the truck because we don't fit in the Honda but we do fit in the truck.

Oh, yeah, that's all I have to say.  My sister wants to see the doggy song when he sticks his tongue out and has crazy eyes.  Mom has to listen to all the songs again.  My sister is licking the laptop...that's just gross.  Ok, I have nothing else to say to anybody. Bye!

Mini
www.watoto.com
www.MotherBearProject.org
"Whichever way you throw me, i will stand"
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today...it's already tomorrow in Australia"  Charles Schultz

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #102 on: December 20, 2007, 11:42:20 am »
Hi Mini it's Sam. Maybe your sister is pretending to be a puppy. A puppy likes to lick and lick. My dad calls them puppy kisses. I have to stay inside all day today because it is raining very hard here and I don't like to get wet. We can't go for a walk today so I guess I will sleep and eat and chew my rawhide chew. Maybe dad will forget to pick his socks up and I will get to chew a hole in one. I guess he doesn't care because he always leaves them on the floor. ;D Here's me playing with my stuffed bear.

your friend,
Sam

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline minismom

« Reply #103 on: December 21, 2007, 08:44:07 am »
Last night we went out to eat at Cracker Barrel and then to the mall.  And we went to Target so dad could use the bathroom and to the Dollar Tree and that's all the places we went in the mall.  Then, we went to see Christmas lights but dad said people are cheap this year and didn't put up a lot of lights.  This kind of lamp that is hooked to the table don't like to stay put where they belong.  Dad found my glasses and then I lost them again.  Can we listen to some music, now?  Don't forget to hook it up to the TV!  I still haven't seen my uncle but I got to talk to himon the phone.

Merry Christmas!  That's all.

Mini

My brothers are being loud and not very nice to each other and they are gonna get in trouble.
www.watoto.com
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today...it's already tomorrow in Australia"  Charles Schultz

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #104 on: December 21, 2007, 10:05:54 am »
Hi Mini this is Sam and I just woke up. One good thing about being a dog is you can sleep in as long as you want. I asked my dad if snowmen can dance and he said they can. Here's a song with a dancing snowman.

your friend,
Sam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIYjvBp5dqU&feature=related

Offline minismom

« Reply #105 on: December 21, 2007, 10:44:30 am »
Thank you for the dancing snowman song and thank you for all the songs that you made for us.  We listen to them all day long on everyday. I don't have to do school today because my brother doesn't have school.  Christmas is in 4 days and mom says we have 4 more days to not be good and save her money (mom says, "that's not EXACTLY what I said - but it's a close approximation" ;))  Mom let us listen to the Chipmunk song but turned it off really fast! I'm going to play now.  Bye! 

Mini
www.watoto.com

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #106 on: December 21, 2007, 11:34:38 am »
Hi Mini my dad is laughing very hard at your mom. ;) My dad always checks before he shows me any videos. Here is the funniest video ever. I think you and your brothers will really like it.

Sam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnXmWSwF-cU&feature=related

Offline minismom

« Reply #107 on: December 21, 2007, 06:20:40 pm »
We went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks.  It was very funny.  We ate popcorn and drank bug juice that mom brought us in her purse with suckers, too. (mom says, "there are no more secrets in this house. And, for the record, we did buy the popcorn at the theatre.") We listened to the burping bugs and my brother farted the song with his armpit.  He does that all the time and my mom fusses at him and tells him that its just nasty and doesn't sound very nice but he does it anyway because he likes to.  Now we're going to watch "The Magic Schoolbus: Bugs" for our quiet time and then meds and bed.  Dad said we have to clean tomorrow but I dont' want to clean tomorrow or really any day.  We had waffles for dinner because that is what Alvin and (what's the other guys names, mom?) Oh, yeah, Simon and Theadore.  That's what they like to eat all the time in the movie so we ate some for our dinner.  I had 4 with my splenda syrup that looks like a little cabin in the woods.

That's all I have to say again.  Bye!

Mini
www.watoto.com

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #108 on: December 21, 2007, 09:09:32 pm »
Hi Mini:

How are you feeling?  My kitty Poppy wants to know.  She sends a big Poppy purr and kitty kisses!
Peace-B
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline minismom

« Reply #109 on: December 22, 2007, 08:15:55 am »
I feel ok but I still have nose issues.  But I thought my cough was gone but it came back today for the morning.  Today is the last day for my other medicine.  I have to take my yukky meds for longer so i don't get sick.  I have 3 more days until Christmas and my brother keeps burping in my face.  Dad is making me an omelet for breakfast with cheese on it.  I have to clean my room today and we will do it fast but my baby sister keeps messing it all up >:( and I don't like that but mom and dad say that I still have to clean it but I can't when she keeps messing it up!  She's always doing that and making me play when I'm supposed to be cleaning up and i get in trouble.  THAT'S why I don't like to clean my room but dad says that's too bad I have to do it whether I like it or not.  That's all I have to say because i'm hungry.

Mini
www.watoto.com

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #110 on: December 22, 2007, 08:21:42 am »
Hi Mini here's a song you might want to sing to help you clean up your room. ;D

your friend,
Sam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJeH2jdMamI

Offline minismom

« Reply #111 on: December 22, 2007, 12:06:05 pm »
This is Mini's little brother.  Thank you for the clean up your room song, Sam.  Thank you for all the songs and maybe one day I can come and pet you.  Dad didn't help us clean up our room because we already did it.  Mom and dad are big and we don't behave.  And dear Sam, Nana has a dog and i like dogs and that's all.  (mini says, "i told them that already!") 

Thanks for the song, but I already had my mind set on playing football and watching TV so I cleaned.  Hi Sam and Merry Christmas! (mini's 10yr old brother)

I am Mini's other brother.  I already cleaned my room.  It was very funny that a penguin was inside your dresser.  And the frog has good talent.

Now it's me, Mini.  I have a song for you, too.  Thank you for the song.  I cleaned my room and daddy helped me and the boys cleaned their room all by theirselves.  Our uncle is coming to see us today after quiet time.  And I have to practise my song that I'm making up.  Have a good year and Merry Christmas.

Mini, et.al.
www.watoto.com

Offline minismom

« Reply #112 on: December 23, 2007, 04:48:40 pm »
It is almost Christmas! Only 2 more days until Christmas!  We went to church today and we ate some cupcakes and fruit for a Happy Birthday Jesus party.  Today, my brothers and sisters got some new color books.  I got some new gloves and a glow-up pen from my teacher.  Sometimes I don't clean my room because everything looks different now.  Because before there weren't Christmas decorations in stores and at home but there is now...that's different.(mom says, " ???")  My dad went downstairs to wrap mom's presents because he always waits until it's almost too late to wrap them up.  Dad says it's not Christmas yet, so he's not late about it.

That's all.  Merry Christmas from me!

Mini

Oh, I told my brothers they couldn't say anything else.
www.watoto.com

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #113 on: December 23, 2007, 06:43:23 pm »
Merry Christmas to you too Mini and to your mum and your brothers!
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

Offline minismom

« Reply #114 on: December 24, 2007, 06:26:46 pm »
Dear Lola and Sam and everybody else,
Are your boo-boos feelin' better yet?  Maybe that's why my mom won't let me get a dog.  Because if I had a dog and he got hurt, I wouldn't want to see him covered up in tears.  so make sure that you have a great day and Merry christmas to all your friends, brothers, sisters, mom, dad, kids, and pets.  If you have pets.  But we're the only ones in the world who don't have pets.  Today from my nana and pawpaw we got new costumes and a new trampoline.  I got a game from my uncle who came over.  Now we have to go to church.  Good bye!

Mini
www.watoto.com

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #115 on: December 24, 2007, 06:40:59 pm »
Hi Mini it's me Sam. Yesterday my friend Lisa brought me a Christmas gift bag. She gave me a toy-that's me playing with my new toy in the picture. She also gave me a big bone and yummy peanut butter dog biscuits. Do you like dog biscuits? My dad says when I wake up in the morning Santa-Dog will have filled my stocking with stuff. I know because my dad always tells me I'm the best wiener dog in all of wienerland-where ever the heck that is. I can't wait to hear what Santa brings you for Christmas.

your friend
Sam
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 06:42:40 pm by Dachshund »

Offline heartforyou

• I must be a survivor in many ways...
« Reply #116 on: December 24, 2007, 07:30:46 pm »
Hi Mini,

Lola says hello and gives you some licks.
How was church?
Did you sing along?

As it is very late here Lola an I are going to bed.

licks and a big hug from your uncle Herman and Lola
Infected 1983. Diagnosed in 1987 and still kicking
Dovato once daily. Hydrea

Happiness is the freedom of breathing fresh air every day.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #117 on: December 24, 2007, 08:28:41 pm »
Hi Mini:

I went to church tonight also for a Christmas Eve service.  It was nice.  I hope you had a nice time at your church also.  Did you sing any Christmas songs?  I gave my kitty Poppy her presents tonight.  She had a stocking filled with toy mice and kitty treats and a new kitty bed.  Now she has three beds!  Tomorrow I will be with my family.  I hope you have an exciting morning and I can't wait to hear what Santa brings you! 
Merry Christmas sweetie!
B

Offline minismom

« Reply #118 on: December 27, 2007, 03:21:14 pm »
Hi, it's me, mini and I'm eating cake in the kitchen and mom is typing in the livingroom.  I just woke up from my nap. I got a telescope and a new Barbie, and My Little Pony(s), and Heelies - the shoes with the wheels on the bottom.  And I got stamps and that's pretty much it.  Oh, yeah, and I got more costumes and funny glasses that look like dollars and hearts but they are way too big for me.  And, i got more food and dishes and a mixer and stuff for my kitchen.  My sister is yelling that she wants to see the dogs and is kissing mom's hand and coughing all over the computer and saying that all the puppies are HERS when they are really mine and I'm only sharing.  My grammy (her great grandmother) got us a new Wii but the games are too hard for me to play.  I did the bowling game and the ball went flying backwards and knocked out all the other people on my team and we lost cuz they all went flying into the air and landed in different places.  And I got Ariel pajamas that show my belly when i raise my arms.  Mom said it's ok for me to wear things that show my belly at the house but not when we go places.  I just woke up and I don't know what else to say because of it.  Mom and Dad are definately not putting up our trampoline today because it's cold and raining.  It's not Christmas any more but the tree is still up and so are our stockings but there's nothing in it.  I'm going to get my blanket...be right back.  We got some, some people call them sea creatures, and jungle animals and legos and more playdough.  Mom will never let us go into the deepsea until we grow up.  I can't do my Heelies really good and I fall and break my honkus (butt) when I try. 

Bye! Mini
www.watoto.com

Offline bear60

« Reply #119 on: December 27, 2007, 03:32:07 pm »
Mimi
You are such a cute little girl.  It sounds like you had the best Christmas ever...with all the gifts you got. What do you do New Years Eve?
Poz Bear Type in Philadelphia

Offline minismom

« Reply #120 on: December 27, 2007, 05:27:12 pm »
What is New Years?  Oh, I probably just sit around and watch TV.  My mom said it's when we go from December 2007 to January 2008 and everything starts over again.  Ok.  I still don't know what that means. Mom says we watch a parade, but she's not sure if that's the right day or not.  Dad isn't here or we'd ask him.  He's dropping off my brother to spend the night with my cousin and my other cousin is coming to spend the night at our house.  We'll have to ask him when he comes home and see if that's the day for the parade (Rose Bowl?).  Maybe some people will come over to our house or we'll go to their house.  I don't know.  Now my cousin will see what we got for Christmas because he hasn't been here for a long time and just moved here from his old house.  That's all I have to say.  What will you do on New Year's Day?  Do you know if there is a parade on TV that day?

Mini
www.watoto.com

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #121 on: December 27, 2007, 08:32:30 pm »
Mini, I'm not sure if the Rose Bowl is New Year's Day or not. I'm not a big football fan.  It does sound like you had just the best Christmas!  I had a good Christmas also and so did Poppy the cat.  She got kitty treats, toy mice and a new little bed.  She has three beds now.  She was excited to get her presents.  My daughter is all grown up, and lives in another state than I do, so I can't really spoil her like I used to. 

I'm glad you had such a nice Christmas!   :-*

Offline Nadine

« Reply #122 on: December 28, 2007, 07:11:34 am »
Hi Mini...Buddy here!  Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas! 

We went over to Ivan's house (that is a cat who used to live here)  I don't think he remembered me, he was scared and puffed up!  Most of the time he just stayed under the couch, but we did sniff noses a couple of times.

Santa brought me a new collar, lots of treats and a new baby.  Mom was surprised that it took me 24 hours to tear the stuffing outta him  ;D  I got the squeaker out, but Mom took it away from me, she was worried that I might swallow it  :-\

Here's a few pictures for you...one of Ivan too!

Offline minismom

« Reply #123 on: December 28, 2007, 04:15:06 pm »
I'm doing good on my heelies but I'm having a little trouble cuz sometimes I break my arm like I just fell and broke my arm right now.  I didn't do much today.  I like the picture of Buddy when he was under the tree.  And I liked Ivan the fat cat.  Why is he so fat?  Did he eat too much for Christmas dinner? 

Where did Sam the weenie hot dog go?  I'm going out to eat with my nana and pawpaw and my uncle because he's going to the airport tomorrow to fly back to his house which is far away.  I'm going to ride my heelies now and fall down again.

Mini
www.watoto.com

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #124 on: December 28, 2007, 04:25:10 pm »
I'm here Mini. You better be careful on your wheelies. I wanted wheelies for Christmas but my dad said no cause I would need two pair. So he got me a unicycle instead. Talk to you later.

your friend,
Sam

Offline minismom

« Reply #125 on: December 28, 2007, 04:29:49 pm »
I would really like to see you on a bicycle with one wheel.  I can't do that and would fall and break my head.  My bicycle still has training wheels.  You can borrow mine and my brother's heelies and we could put them on your feet and then you go that way.  Or, you could use my scooter and scoot around but you can't reach the handles to turn so i can ride in the back and steer. 

Mini
www.watoto.com

Offline CaptCarl

• Located in the Palinsville subdivision, JesusLand
« Reply #126 on: December 28, 2007, 04:35:03 pm »
Mini,
   Yes, I would be delighted to come to your Birthday party next summer. I don't live very far from Texas, though it is a very big place, I'll see what I can do. Just have your mommy PM me and we can work out the details. Many hugs to you Little Trooper.

Love Capt.Carl
The only thing I can do straight is shoot..

Offline Nadine

« Reply #127 on: December 28, 2007, 08:45:08 pm »
And I liked Ivan the fat cat.  Why is he so fat?  Did he eat too much for Christmas dinner? 

Ivan is just a big boy Mini...he did not eat any Christmas dinner, but I sat up and begged from everyone! MmmMmm   I did not eat my doggie food that night!  I even snuck and ate some of Ivan't kitty food...shhh...don't tell anyone!  ;D

Offline Nadine

« Reply #128 on: December 29, 2007, 08:48:52 am »
Good morning Mini

thought I'd send you a picture of me doing what I do best...begging!

Have a wonderful Saturday!

Buddy

Offline minismom

« Reply #129 on: December 29, 2007, 08:55:55 am »
What's he begging for?  I like to beg for food from my mom because I like to eat a lot!  My dad said today is clean your room day.  I don't like to clean my room and everyday is clean your room day and mom and dad don't listen to me that i don't like to clean my room but they make me anyway! All they do is tell me not to make a mess and then i won't have to clean it up.  Now i have to go clean my room which i hate to do and it's just not fair! 

Bye!
Mini
www.watoto.com

Offline minismom

« Reply #130 on: December 30, 2007, 03:11:46 pm »
My mom made cookies that have M&M's with nuts in them.  I don't like nuts so I'm not eating the cookies.  I'm thinking about what I want for snack and i can't take too long.  I think I'm going to have a nice cold apple.  I'm going to my Nana's house to take the stair pictures again.  When we took them at Christmas one of my sisters wouldn't cooperate with PawPaw and cried and yelled.  So now we're going to go take the pictures because she said she would do it today.  Dad is digging in the trash to see if my other sister threw mom's MP3 player away.  We don't know if she did or if she didn't, but she wont' tell us where it is and we can't find it - not even when mom said she would give us $5 if we found it!  If daddy finds it in the trash, then he gets the $5.  Wednesday is when i get my brain picture done. It's really a video of my brain but we don't get to see it or bring it home.  Mom said she'll ask for a picture but she doesn't know if we can or not.  I will just take a nap and when i wake up and drink my juice then we can leave and go to IHOP.  That's all I have to say because now I have to finish my apple and put on my dress and stockings to get ready for my picture at Nana's house.   OH, and I got a special white teddy bear and a special brown teddy bear from Germany.  They came in a little box.  Now that's all.  Bye for real this time!

Mini
www.watoto.com

Offline minismom

« Reply #131 on: December 30, 2007, 03:13:35 pm »
Mom's MP3 player wasn't in the trash so dad can't have the $5.  Now his hands are dirty and they stink.  Mom said she's gonna have to cry now.  I told her maybe we can find it if she promises to give us $50!  She said to keep dreaming.

Mini
www.watoto.com

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #132 on: December 30, 2007, 06:26:35 pm »
Oh dear, I hope your mum finds her MP3 player!  And have fun at your gram's house!  Poppy the kitty sends a kitty purr!

Offline minismom

« Reply #133 on: December 31, 2007, 10:00:13 am »
HAPPY NEW YEAR! That means it's gonna be a brand new year and we have to start all over again from the beginning and I get to have another birthday but not tomorrow, I have to wait till August.  I'm playing playdough with my brothers and sisters and we're not mixing any of the colors together.  We took our stairs picture with deer antlers on!  Mine had a Santa hat on them, too.  It was like a headband with antlers and a santa hat.  My brother is being rude and yelling into the phone while daddy is trying to talk.  Dad said we are going to have fun today but I dont' know what that means because sometimes he thinks what we're doing is fun but it is only fun for him and not for us kids. I know we're going to Walmart because we need milk and my meds. Oh, yeah, my PawPaw said that tomorrow they WILL have the flower parade (Rose bowl parade) and mom said we can sit and watch it. Then the next day after that, I'm off to have my brain pictures but it's supposed to snow and I hope we can still go because i want to see my brain and go to IHOP. 

I'm going back to play with my playdough again.  Bye! Maybe I'll write you a letter later and tell you what we did today.

Mini
www.watoto.com

Offline bear60

« Reply #134 on: December 31, 2007, 11:51:40 am »
Hi Mimi
I'm sending you a bear (((((hug))))) for New Years.  I hope you say a little prayer for all of us ( you included) so that we will have a healthy year to come.

Kiss kiss
your friend the bear
Poz Bear Type in Philadelphia

Offline minismom

« Reply #135 on: December 31, 2007, 06:52:34 pm »
Today I got new shoes when we went shopping.  They are Tinkerbell ones and are brown and bluish green on them (mom says,"turquios").  My sister got light up Strawberry Shortcake shoes and my brother got just green and black light up shoes.  My shoes don't light up. Then we went to the mall and got some new books and got some party food for tonight.  We rented some movies so we can all stay up and see the New Year and then go to bed.  Now I'm going to color and mom's about to cook our party food.  She's gonna make some llittle pizzas and tacos and sausages with bar-b-que sauce.  And she got some chips and dip and hot salsa stuff so we can make nachos and cheese and salsa.  We're gonna have tea and lemonade - pink lemonade,actually - to drink.  Mom said if we don't puke she'll be lucky.  Dad laughed at us.  OK, I will pray for all my friends and Lola and Buddy and Poppy and Georgie and Hollie and Sam the weenie hot dog.  Mom said this is the last letter that I wil write you this year.  I still don't understand about starting over and what having a new year means but mom said I'll figure it out as we go along.

Bye and thank you.
Mini
www.watoto.com

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #136 on: December 31, 2007, 06:55:39 pm »
Hey Mini,

Poppy the cat and her mommy with you the best New Year's ever!  And we got hungry reading all the food your mum is cooking! ;)

Offline Nadine

« Reply #137 on: January 01, 2008, 09:06:42 am »

your friend,
Buddy

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #138 on: January 01, 2008, 09:36:43 am »
Hi Mini this is Sam the Hot Dog. Did you stay up till midnight to welcome in the New Year? My dad went to bed early. He said if 2008 turns out to be anything like 2007, the year has already gone to the dogs. That's good right? I guess we're moving, because after he paid for my medicine and food he told me I was driving him to the poor house. I hope it has a pool.

Here's some video of my friends. Happy New Year to you and your family from me and my dad.

your friend,
Sam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi0e4-7BGnw

Offline minismom

« Reply #139 on: January 01, 2008, 10:16:16 am »
Thank you Sam for all those songs.  I hope you have some more.  And my favorite part of that song was when that dog was laying down and you couldn't tell which end was his head and the one with the big long tongue in the peanut butter jar.  Buddy, thank you for the picture.  I still need to draw one so that mommy can show it to you.  Happy New Year!  I stayed clear up 'til the ball dropped and then I cried because I didn't want to go to bed. (mom corrects by saying, "No, dear, you were just way too tired.") No, I didn't want to go to bed and daddy made me cry.  Tomorrow is my brain shot. I'm not nervous or scared and I hope they have a toy surprise there.  Do, they, mom?  (I don't konw)  I can't eat anything after I go to bed until after my MRI.  I'm gonna be starving to death.  Oh, after my MRI, I get to go to IHOP. I get to color the gas mask with whatever flavor chapstick i want because the gas stinks.  Then, I will go to sleep and wake up and go eat at IHOP.  Dad says if the snow is bad, we can't go and then you'll REALLY see me cry because I want to go eat at IHOP.  Bye!
Mini

Ok, this is mum and I just want to thank Sam.  Because of him and all the wonderful videos, hubby has decided that the kids "need" a dog and a dachshund looks like a good choice since they don't shed.  But, we'll have to find one that's house broken. ;D 

Mum (who's praying that they clear the roads tomorrow, because we WILL have mini's MRI tomorrow)
www.watoto.com

Offline minismom

« Reply #140 on: January 02, 2008, 05:18:42 pm »
I got my MRI done today.  I had a really great time today.  Last night we drove to a hotel because we weren't sure we were gonna make it so we went to a hotel room.  They sent me home a great big brain CD.  And, yes, yes, yes, Sam, my brain looked like fat ol' gummy worms and my eyes are sticking out on the one where they show the top of my head.  I look like a bug with big antenna!  I need to go change because I want to .  Oh, my mom had to sew my pants on because when I put them on at the hotel, they fell off all down to the floor.  So, she went and asked for a safety pin, but a lady gave her a needle and thread and sewed them up in the waist.  That's all.

Mini
www.watoto.com

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #141 on: January 02, 2008, 05:41:24 pm »
I guess after all you had to go through you will really like your fresh and fruity rooty tooty at IHOP next Friday. I like chocolate chip panckes. yum yum.
I'm glad you're home and feeling good.

your friend
Sam

« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 05:43:35 pm by Dachshund »

Offline minismom

« Reply #142 on: January 03, 2008, 10:51:59 am »
Are those gummy worms or a picture of your brain, Sam?  My pictures are only black and white and grayish with no colors.  In one picture, my eyes look like they are bugging out like an alien!  I left my Lacy Dog at the hotel and daddy had to call and see if they would lock it in the office for me.  The lady said she would put it in the office and we are going to get her tomorrow before we go and eat at IHOP. I like chocolate chip pancakes but I can't have any because I can't have the sugar.  Sometimes mommy lets me cheat, can I cheat mom? (we'll see, hun).  But I have to eat my sugar-free syrup with it.  I just love pancakes and syrup and bacon.  I like eggs, too, but I used to not like eggs but then I tasted them again and I like eggs only if they are scrambled and brown and yellow and not just yellow with water on the bottom of them.  Mommy and Daddy are cleaning the school room so we can have school starting on Monday.  My brothers and sisters want to have school everyday but I don't want to have school forever.  I'm learning how to read and spell and count my money but I still don't like to be in school.  That's all I have to say.

Mini
www.watoto.com

Offline minismom

« Reply #143 on: January 04, 2008, 02:59:16 pm »
I finally got to go to IHOP today.  Then we went grocery shopping and to the car wash.  i ate a cheese om-a-lent and 2 big ol' pancakes and mom's bacon and then I was still hungry but we ran out of food.  Then we went to the grocery store and got some jello for my friend who is in the hospital and lives in a weird place that doesn't have jello.  Now I'm eatting my apple.  The snow is melting and we can't go play because it is just all way too muddy and awful.  Mom is making bean soup (chili) for supper and I'm starving.  Mom says that's nothing new and I can't help it that I'm hungry all the time.  I'm thirsty now and need a drink and mom put gems in my hair this morning before we left.  Now i want her to take them out.  That's all I have to say.

Mini
www.watoto.com

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #144 on: January 04, 2008, 07:35:55 pm »
Mini, I'm so glad you got to go to Ihop.  That's one of my favorite places.  You have a nice weekend.  Poppy the kitty sends a big kitty PURR!

Offline minismom

« Reply #145 on: January 07, 2008, 08:22:00 am »
It's been so long since I got to go to IHOP.  Have you been to IHOP in your state?  If you did, in our state IHOP is good and I had pancakes and an omelet.   It has been a long time for me to write to all my friends.  I got to get Lacy dog from the hotel, too.  I know I said that before, but I thought we were gonna go back to the hotel and stay again, but we didn't.  Maybe we can visit you some day.  Maybe you can visit us one day or we can visit you.  My Paw-Paw goes to different countries, too to fly his helicopters.  He's been in the woods before to save people who are lost.  Has he been to your country?  Have you seen him yet?  Maybe he can fly me when he goes to work and I can visit. 

It's already been a long day today.  Tonight I go back to dance class.  I don't know if I'm glad to go back to dance class.  I'm a little not ready yet.  I want to take karate classes, but mom and dad say that may be too much for me right now.  I practice karate on my brothers and sisters, though.  How old are you? Can I ask that, mom?  (yes, but they may not answer)  Oh, and that's for your dogs and cats, too. 

How are Sam, Lola, Hollie, Poppy, Ollie, Buddy, and the dog with the name I can't remember (Kaiser)?  Oh, and Georgie the fat belly pig and the wambat?  Did I forget anybody, mom?  (I dont' know).  Next time it's Christmas, I want a pony.  Mom says "good luck!"  Today is going to be a great day even when I have to have school today.  What are you going to do today?

Mini
www.watoto.com

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #146 on: January 07, 2008, 08:41:40 am »
Well, Mini, Poppy the kitty is almost four years old.  She will be four years old in March.  I got her from a place called "Pet Refuge" in my city I live in.  It's a shelter for doggies and kitties.  I got her two years ago.  She is doing just fine.  I am 42 years old (I know, ancient). 

Today I'm going to see my doctor in a couple hours.  I'm going to try to do a little yoga exercises this morning, then take a shower to get ready to go.  I also have to go to the library to return a couple movies.  I think dance class sounds like great fun.  Have a good day Mini!  Poppy says "Purrrrrrrrrrr."

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #147 on: January 07, 2008, 09:17:59 am »
Hi Mini it's me Sam. I will be four years old next Saturday on January 12. My dad says that is 28 in human years, but I am a dog so I don't know what the heck he is talking about. All I know is I better get birthday presents and a cake made out of cheese, because I love cheese. Ask your mom to explain dog years in relationship to human years and then ask her to teach you your times tables and long division. ;D My dad just told me not to tease your mom.

Maybe your dad will fly you in his helicopter to bring me a birthday present. My dad told me it's not polite to beg. I wish he would have made up his mind before he taught me that trick. I got to go I hear my dad fixing my breakfast.

your friend
Sam

ps my dad let me chew up an old sock last night and boy did I have fun

Offline minismom

« Reply #148 on: January 07, 2008, 02:04:17 pm »
Poppy the cat will be 4 in the same month that my little sister will be 4.  And, Sam, my paw-paw isn't my dad, he's my mommy's dad.  Today is a great day!  How is your weather?  Is your weather doing great or what?!?  It's warm enough to go outside at my house, but it has too much mud in the yard.  I wrote down your address in my diary.  What do Poppy and Sam want for their birthday?  For my birthday this year I want, well, a real pony.  Mom said I can keep right on asking and she'll keep right on saying no.  My other sister just got home from therapy with daddy.  She always comes home with stuff to paly with and candy spray that doesn't have sugar in it. I want a real pony (don't look at me like that, mom), a few Barbies, and a real cat and a puppy. Dad said good luck with getting a cat.  But if I have a dog, mom and dad better not wrap him up.  I want a stethascope and a x-ray machine and that's all.  My birthday is a very long way away and i will think of more stuff that I want. 

Have a good day.  I about to have to get ready for dance class, and my brothers, too.

Mini
www.watoto.com

Offline minismom

« Reply #149 on: January 08, 2008, 08:20:08 am »
Good morning everybody.  It's raining and I have to have school.  Sam, do you have any more songs?  I like the songs and when mom hooks them up to the TV so we can turn it up really loud and dance.  That's all I have to say because I have not done anything today.

Mini
www.watoto.com

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.