Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:25:10 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37652
  • Latest: Han2024
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773289
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 690
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 624
Total: 624

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Whats his problem?  (Read 25679 times)

Offline Moffie65

• Living POZ since 1983
Re: Whats his problem?
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2006, 10:12:39 am »
...................................... I just bought a 2007 toyota camry,4cylinder. Got 30mpg last week!!!!!

Boy Jake, I am sure glad that you were able to afford a new car.  Seems you are in a different "social strata" than most of us here.  I have difficulty just paying for this damn internet hookup, to keep track of what you are doing.  Glad you can place a new vehicle into the budget and still eat.

.....Dear god Jake you didn't buy American?

Sorry,  you are wrong here.  The car he purchased is made in either Tenn or Kentucky.  I am not sure.  The Corolla is made in Fremont, California, Just down the road a piece from "The People's Republic of Berkley".  It used to be a dedicated Chevrolet plant, but became a joint venture in the 80"s with Toyota.

.................................  This has nothing to do with our trashing marriage, ................................................it has to do with the Christian Right deciding on how some people, being most of us, should live and act and if they have to do that by defacing our founding documents, just to fight those faggots and fairies, what a sorry lot.

I don't want special rights, just equal rights.  All of these lies have been used before to enshrine discrimination into the laws, now they just want to make it really permanent.  What a sorryy group of fucks.

Finally Joe,

You are spot on with your assessment.  First, these are not true Christians, only fakers that have chosen to hide behind the Bible, which clearly states in so many ways, that True Christians are suposed to stay out of government.  I think the Southern Babptist Convention, should be forced to pay all the back taxes they owe, since becoming active in National Governmental Policy making since the sixties.  I am now amused that the Administration is going out of it's way to encourage civility in this discussion.  Are they somehow afraid of angering all of the tens of thousands of FAGGOTS that keep Washington D.C. functioning.  Also, they must be aware that there is no "visible" opposition to this fantasy that they are forcing on the country at this time.  I think it is super cool that the supporters of Gay Marriage are really keeping quiet here, and just letting them wander around in their own smoke and mirrors.  This whole thing is amusing in the extreme.

In Shock and AWE.
The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals,
and 362 to heterosexuals.
This doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals,
It's just that they need more supervision.
Lynn Lavne

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2006, 10:39:59 am »
Mr. Tim,

You know I had tongue firmly placed in cheek in my response to Jake....who by the way I really like. Yep, it is so enjoyable watching the right do the Schiavo Shuffle and not get away with it this time. Even mainstream media is calling their bluff....hell's,bell's even Mary Cheney is speaking up and out.

That dog ain't gonna hunt this time around.

Peace Rulla,
Hal :-*

Offline jack

• fomerly the loser known as Jake
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2006, 12:16:02 pm »
tim, I had to give my old car to my daughters,who are in college. I bought the least expensive nice car I could find with the best gas mileage. I bought the le with leather and wood interior for 25g. Thats a pretty good deal. best deal is hyundais, if you can stand to look at them.
I am hoping they remember me in my old age. I still  have two weddings to pay for after college and grad school. I need to make more money.

Offline Rob - Dublin

« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2006, 03:24:41 pm »
Here in Ireland we have been known as being 'The Land of saints and Scholars'  In 1994 we passed laws that made gay sex legal, much to the annoyance of the holy joe's. This year will see Ireland pass laws intriducing same sex unions, not quite gay marraige but it certainly has all that is needed. Britain and Northern Ireland already have it. As JFK said on his visit to Ireland in 1963 when he was asked a question on the Irish emigrating to the US "Some of my Irish ancestors lived as husband and wife yet they were of the same persuasion and so I welcome every man, woman and child to our nation regardless of colour, creed or orientation". Nobody ever asked what he meant but maybe we need to send GWB a copy of it!

If catholic Ireland can change, well...........................

Rob

14 Dec 2005 Tested Neg
21 Jan 2006 Infected
09 May 2006 Tested Poz
29 May 2006 CD4 551  (33%) VL 21,000
10 July 2006 CD4 632  (34%) VL 24,500

......when i'm good, i'm very good - when i'm bad i'm even better......

Dream as if you will live forever - Live as if you will die today.....

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.