Main Forums > Living With HIV

Messes during/after anal sex...

<< < (2/14) > >>

jkinatl2:
I might be an outlier here, but I've never had an accident during/after sex  myself. I confess to a bit of paranoia, and there's a story I could tell you that would horrify you - and me, all over again. Let's just say there's a nice Chinese place in midtown I can't ever go back to.

I used to be a little, um, anal about it - locking myself in the bathroom with a Fleet enema half an hour before the act (foreplay!) but now I just make sure I eat plenty of fiber in my diet and pay attention to my body.

Some of the meds can cause sudden and explosive pooping, but taking the time to really get to know the signals your body is sending you will really help to cut down these moments, if not cut them out completely.

With Pozzies, it's difficult because the virus itself spends much of it's time in the gut, and can cause some awful stuff there. Many of the meds used to treat the virus also spend a lot of energy there, and can cause the common side effect of diarrhea. If you just started on meds, then I HIGHLY recommend waiting a few weeks before resuming regular anal stuff. Sometimes the diarrhea comes with roughly seven second's warning, and that's not always time enough to disengage.

One thing you might do is find a suitable dildo and practice by yourself, get to know your signals and the tipping point.  Couldn't hurt, unless you went in dry.

Diet and regular exercise do wonders for regulating the gut, as well as fiber and probiotics.  Of course, some people have more serious issues than others, and should consult with their doctors regarding other options.

It's no different than getting to Carnegie Hall. Practice, practice. practice.

Miss Philicia:
... if you play in the mud you might get dirty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wppLTupHKw

and then there's this

I would also have a discussion with a doctor about the use of enemas, proper procedure and how many/often is considered safe, etc. It surely can't be healthy for your digestive tract to have an enema on a daily basis.

WillyWump:
Poop is gonna happen. Talk to your partner, Is it freaking him out? Maybe not.  When I've topped and gotten a little poopy on my peepee I jsut go to the bathroom and wash it off. No biggie. It neither turned me off nor disgusted me. I've had it happen when Ive bottomed also and my partner didn't run from the room screaming. Although they've run out screaming for different reasons. :D

Enemas and such are good too, if you need them. But Communication, communication, communication, If you are feeling like maybe you need to go but nothing will come out, but you want to have sex then talk to your partner and say something like "hmmm, I hope I dont dirty you" or  make it funny and say " I hope you dont hit oil"... you get the point.

Happy bottoming!

-W

Ps- Fiber.

PSS- I had a buddy who could give you a "dip cone" on command, he was a bottom and if you lied to him about your dick size he would give you a little Suzy Q on top of your penis when you pulled it out. lol.

drewm:
I am a power bottom who douches and cleans out regularly. You are still, on occasion, going to have shit.

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on November 30, 2012, 06:33:04 pm ---When I've topped

--- End quote ---

rrrrrrrright

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version