Main Forums > Living With HIV

DEAD ..... because the pills were to BIG !

<< < (4/7) > >>

Jeff G:
I think it bests to let Carl have his thread and surround himself with all the support the forum has to offer .

Zohar , I'm asking you not to post in this thread again , its for the best because I would hate to see this thread turn into something it wasn't intended to be , thanks for your understanding and cooperation .

aztecan:
Hey Carl,

I am sorry for the loss of your friend. Having been in that position, I understand the feelings, both of loss and frustration, and probably some angst thrown in, that you are experiencing.

I will send peaceful energies to you.

HUGS,

Mark

Joe K:

--- Quote from: weasel on April 26, 2013, 10:33:16 am ---    Thank you ALL   for your kind words .
    As we all know this HIV life can get to anyone , especially after we loose
   a friend  from AIDS .

I am glad to have a group of  people that care so much  for so many
   and  have time for me too  :)

I don't tend to dwell on HIV   daily , Sometimes that may be wrong ?

Weasel

--- End quote ---

Carl,

I believe it to be very healthy to not think about HIV, as often as I can.  At times like this, there will always be a major disconnect, between us dinosaurs with HIV and those infected within the past decade or so.  Our experiences are so vastly different, that words can seldom convey the true emotions and heartache involved.  Nobody, who experienced the early years of HIV, can have looked upon the death and destruction that it spawned and not have been changed.

Those changes have been internalized by LTS and are seen through a prism that usually points forward, as the past is often just too painful to remember.  What I would ask, of those who do not fully understand the comments of the OP, is to respect his words and feelings, as they are a part of who he is as a person and a direct result of why he is a LTS.

Joe

anniebc:
Dearest Carl

Thinking about you from across the miles, know that you have good friends here who know what you are going through and will always be here for you.

--- Quote from: Jeff G on April 26, 2013, 10:55:10 am ---I think it bests to let Carl have his thread and surround himself with all the support the forum has to offer .

Zohar , I'm asking you not to post in this thread again , its for the best because I would hate to see this thread turn into something it wasn't intended to be , thanks for your understanding and cooperation .

--- End quote ---

Thank you Jeff.

Aroha always to you and Carl
Jan :-*

Cojo:
Hi Carl,

My sorrow for your pain and the deep sorrow your friend must have had as his journey became more and more painful. All we can do is walk with each other in the pain; we cannot judge it, diminish it or take it away - we can just sit with it and perhaps find one of life's lessons in it or not.
Know how much I honor your experience - not just the one shared in this thread, but in all of the words of wisdom you so kindly share with us.

Joe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version