Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 06:13:33 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772785
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 236
Total: 238

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: help please - i cant sleep- worries sick  (Read 16887 times)

Offline johnbear123

help please - i cant sleep- worries sick
« on: July 11, 2007, 06:19:39 pm »
hey guys,

last week i went to a private sensual masseusse and had a body massage with a handjob at the end.
At the time i didnt think about ant risks but now im starting to go through it all in my head.

what would have been done on the towel i was lying on before i got there and what would have been on her hands,
she used lube of some description (i didnt really see what it was) and no condom.

is there any way that some bacteria from a previous client worked its way into my penis during the handjob.
i know my penis does open a bit more than most so im pretty worries,

ive been to the doctor and he told me to get the test which i did but it takes a few days and even then its not conclusive as i need to wait 3 months.

the other issue i have is that im married and my wife was away, i never cheated on her but lately we have had no sex and i was just craving something. should i tell her or is it something better kept. I have realized just how much she means to me after this and would never ever do anything like this,

what do i do 

any help is appreciated

thanks heaps

John

Offline RapidRod

Re: help please - i cant sleep- worries sick
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 06:24:37 pm »
Get a test for what? You were never at risk for HIV. PERIOD...

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2007, 06:26:56 pm »
John,

Getting a massage is not a risk for hiv infection.

Getting a handjob is not a risk for hiv infection.

Hiv is a fragile, difficult to transmit virus that is primarily transmitted INSIDE the human body, as in unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse. It cannot be transmitted via an environmental object, such as a towel, no matter whose spunk may or may not be on the towel or in the massage lube.

Along with reading our Welcome Thread and following the link to the Transmission Lesson, here's what you need to know to avoid hiv infection:

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL STIs together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with a sexually transmitted infection. Sex with a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through all three condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

Anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results. Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

And by the way, hiv is a virus, not a bacteria.

Your negative test result from this incident will be conclusive as it wasn't a risk.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2007, 07:43:27 pm »
the other issue i have is that im married and my wife was away, i never cheated on her but lately we have had no sex and i was just craving something. should i tell her or is it something better kept. I have realized just how much she means to me after this and would never ever do anything like this,

John,

We simply answer questions about HIV risks, testing and transmission. We don't judge peoples' behaviour here nor can we offer you relationship counselling. Whether you should tell your wife about what you've been up to is a matter we can't help you with. You have to decide that for yourself.

I agree with Ann and Rodney, you don't have to be concerned about HIV in this case. Handjobs and massages do not transmit HIV.

MtD

Offline johnbear123

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2007, 03:23:10 am »
thanks for the tips guys,

so there is no possible way that perhaps semen from a previous client still on her hand etc rubbing into the hole on my penis could see me infected.
i dont mean to sound silly im just really nervous.

i went for a hiv test two days ago but havent had the results yet,
if i had actually contractd hiv in some hypothetical situation would it show in a test yet?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2007, 06:44:41 am »
Forget hypothetical. That's just another word for self-torture in this kind of situation.

You were absolutely not at risk for HIV transmission in this incident. HIV is a fragile virus which is not easily transmitted. The kinds of possibilities you have been imagining simply don't provide the kind of setting required for transmission.

No testing is necessary in relation to this incident.

As for disclosing to your wife, you'll have to decide if that would just be a self-indulgence on your part out of guilt or something you really need to do for the sake of your future relationship together. You did what you did. You can't undo that. I suggest you take a breath, let it go and move on with your life.

This is NOT an HIV situation. 
Andy Velez

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2007, 06:45:29 am »
john,

Hiv is not transmitted outside the body, so it doesn't matter if some semen from an hiv positive individual was lying around or not. Any hiv present in such semen would not be capable of being transmitted to a new host. Hiv is very fragile and small changes in temperature, moisture content and pH levels quickly damage the outer membrane of hiv, rendering it unable to latch on to cells and infect them.

If we thought you'd been at risk, we'd tell you.

Your test result will be conclusive, and unless you have a pre-existing hiv infection, you will test negative. You would not have become infected during your massage. No way, no how.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline johnbear123

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2007, 04:45:39 am »
well guys,

just got back from the doc and all tests were clear,
im a very relieved man and thank you all for the tips etc.

i dont think il bother with the three month test now anyways,

as u all said i cant catch it like that

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2007, 04:49:03 am »
Hey John,

I'm glad you found the exchanges here to be useful.

Best wishes,

MtD

Offline johnbear123

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2007, 05:26:59 am »
guys i know im probably starting to sound like a broken record,

i just had a thought though, as said by everyone hiv cannot be transferred via a handjob,
however if ones penis was a little different to normal in that the opening is larger than normal and stretched,
(ie: leaks slightly after urinating and before/after ejeculating) would that increase any chance or is it still 0% chance.

i guess it would still need the femaile to have something on her hands but is this an increase in chances?
to give you an idea i can easily see down the hole in my penis and when masterbating it does open up and potentially fluid could flow in.

sorry to be a pain

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2007, 05:32:52 am »
Our answers are not going to change no matter how many times you want to put a different spin on it. You were never at risk. Period. End of Story.

Offline johnbear123

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2007, 06:20:14 pm »
anyone?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2007, 09:23:58 pm »
John,

You can gaze down the hole in the head of your penis all you want, but mutual masturbation is still not a risk for hiv infection.

If it were, we'd tell you.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline johnbear123

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2007, 10:14:04 pm »
hey Ann,

thanks again,

its not mutual masterbation, i had a handjob from a erotic massuese, which may have had some semen or something on her hands,
i guess the thing that worries me is the fact that my penis does open a lot more than normal men,
ie after i urinate it leaks for about 15 mins, just a few drops but i need to put tissues in there

i know under normal circumstances its not transmitted via handjobs, but under normal circumstances a males penis is not minimally deformed to the point that its open and leaks.

any tips appreciated,

sorry to be a pain, im just scared stiff,

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2007, 05:11:02 am »
As you were told you did not have a risk.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2007, 05:12:53 am »
John,

For heaven's sake, a handjob IS masturbation. The fact that someone else masturbated you does not change the science of hiv transmission, no matter how guilty the act makes you feel. The size of your urethral opening changes nothing either.

You're just going to have to accept the fact that you were not at risk for hiv infection in this incident. Wear a condom for anal or vaginal intercourse and you won't be at risk in future either.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline johnbear123

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2007, 06:08:59 am »
thanks again guys,

i guess im just scared,
its something i did on the spare of the moment and would never do again.
my partner is everything to me and i never want to hurt her,

ive always been nervous when it comes to medical issues and i guess the fact that it takes 3 months to give a reading for hiv makes me worse,
if i could get a test done to prove it to myself i would relax but unfortunately until then i guess im going to worry,

i dont know if i should tell my partner or not,
maybe i will tell her due to the fact that i cant go on without explaining my worries,
however this could end our relationship.

i guess the other thing ive been thinking about is the fact that people can contract the disease from syringes left in bins etc,
i wondered what the difference between a dirty syringe which is a few hours old to another persons semen on a girls hand which rubs into my urethral opening.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2007, 06:17:11 am »
You are not going to contract HIV from a dirty syringe in a bin. So don't even try to use that excuse.

Offline johnbear123

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2007, 06:32:35 am »
ok i worded that wrong.
a friend of mine works in a restaraunt where a girl was stabbed with a syringe whilst emptying the bins,
she then went to a doctor who advised her that a reasonable risk was there and she was tested.

i dont know all the ins and outs but i am worried,

i just read on another site that once the semen comes in contact with the air the hiv virus is destroyed,
thus even if the massuese had semen on her hands from a client 10mins before i got there it wouldnt be able to infect me,
would you guys agree with this,

if this is the case i guess even if she cut me open with a knife and rubbed the semen in it wouldnt affect me??

thanks again

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2007, 08:51:41 am »
John, forget about syringes. Your mind is just going to town with scare scenarios, all to no good purpose.

You were not at risk for transmission in the incident you're concerned about. At least for HIV. Guilt is a whole other matter and you're certainly exhibiting a fair amount of that. As to disclosing to your partner, you have to decide if it would be just an indulgence on your part to do that.

Guilt is no tribute to your partner nor a testament to your higher character. It's just destructive in a relationship. You did what you did. You weren't at risk for HIV. Period. See it clearly, accept it, take a breath and let it go. You have no basis in HIV science to be concerned about transmission. Get on with your life. Really.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2007, 09:40:53 am »
John,

It's an urban myth that people can be infected with hiv from syringes left lying around. People who immediately share drug injecting equipment ARE at risk from needles, because of the time frame. Also, the hiv present in the syringe is injected directly into the blood stream. This does not happen with a needle-stick from a discarded needle.

If we thought you'd been at risk, we'd tell you. We don't want you to infect your girlfriend any more than you.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline johnbear123

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2007, 03:07:18 pm »
thanks heaps guys,

i apprecaiate all the help you have given me,
i dont mean to be  a pain,

Offline johnbear123

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2007, 04:45:58 am »
guys i know you have all said im pretty safe,

however i just want to add,
a couple of days after the incident i woke up and couldnt get out of bed, it was like i had pulled muscle in my back,
well thats what i put it down to, it did go away after a day or two but since then my stomach is very tender and i feel sick at times throughout the day, i also find it happens when im lying down or sitting in the car.

I am now thinking that it wasnt a muscle in my back but something else inside, ie: pancreatitis or IBS,
I have also been extremely tired in the last week, ie falling asleep by 8.30 at night when i normally stay up until around 11pm.
I also find i have increased mucus in my nose throat and sneeze a bit.

i know you said my chances of contracting hiv are zip, but if i had contracted it through some million to one chance via the xtra large urethral opening i have would these symprtoms be concurrent with contracting the virus.

any tips here?

my partner is home but im not right, in all honesty i dont think il be able to get it off my mind until i do a 3 month conclusive test.

what do i do/........ :( help plz

Offline johnbear123

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2007, 04:47:41 am »
i mean , i did the hiv test like 5 days after the incident so even if i had hiv it would be very unlikely to have shown up if i contracted it 5 days prior...?

Offline johnbear123

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2007, 05:56:44 am »
just one more question,

ok - so a man can contract hiv from vaginal sex - Im assuming this is from fluids flowing into his urethra during sex.
so if i was having a handjob and semen/bodily fluids flow into my urethra
would there be a difference,

sorry to be a pain, just that i still feel sick and think i probably will until that three month test is done,
geez its going to be the most stressful, longest 3 months of my life thats for sure.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2007, 07:03:31 am »
You do not contract HIV from receiving a handjob. HIV does not survive outside it's host.

Offline johnbear123

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2007, 02:53:38 am »
thanks Rod,

i appreciate all the help you guys have given me,

does anyone else have anything to add to my latest questions,
its still just going around and around in my head -all day/night

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2007, 06:26:41 am »
John,

There are only so many ways we can tell you that handjobs are not a risk for hiv infection. If you can't bring yourself to believe us, test, collect your negative result and move on.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline johnbear123

ok, now i cant sleep - symptoms
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2007, 05:53:26 pm »
hey guys,

well you may have seen my earlier post about whether or not i may have contracted hiv from a handjob i recieved from an erotic massuese (sexworker). At the time i didnt think anything of it, but afterwards i started to think maybe i could have caught something.

i know normally you cant catch anything from a handjob or mutual masterbation, however normally men dont have a slightly deformed penis whereby the urethra opens right up and i can see deep inside, (i will post a pic later on tonite so you know what im talking about). I was tested 5 days after the event but this is very inconcluive.

I know you will all think im being silly but i cant sleep im worried so much,

over the past few days i have developed the following sympoms,
itchy eyes,
sore throat
increased mucus in throad
runny nose at times,
Extremely tired (falling alseep at like 8.30pm)

however the ones which worry me the most is the fact that my tongue has gone white and stayed that way for a few days now,
i checked for this about a week after the incident and it was normal, now im starting to panic,

another thing i seem to be expeiencing is itching, im getting random itches over my body, in particular around the back of my knees and elbows.

as i said  know you will all think im being silly but things just dont add up,
i mean for all i know she may have used another mans semen for lube on me and it dripped inside.
i didnt look at all, all i know is that i didnt hear a pump bottle or cap come off a container.

any help you can give me is appreciated,
ps: il post pics of my urethra and tongue tonite so you all know why im concerned.

also if i was to get a test at 16 days how conclusive would that be,

thanks heaps again,

John
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 06:01:21 pm by johnbear123 »

Offline RapidRod

Re: ok, now i cant sleep - symptoms
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2007, 06:04:27 pm »
What doesn't add up is that you started another thread when it states in the posting guidelines not to start new threads. Keep all your concerns and thought in your orginal thread.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2007, 07:11:48 pm »
1. Stop starting new threads. Keep all of your comments in this one. You've been asked to cooperate about that rule before. Consider yourself warned. Next time you're likely to get a time out.

2. We don't need to see photos of your penis and peehole. So don't post it as it will get removed anyway. The configurations of your penis  are irrelevant in terms of potential HIV risk from the kind of incident you're concerned about. No one's ever gotten infected through a handjob and you aren't going to make history by becoming the first.

3. There's not anything even remotely HIV-indicative in the symptoms you are mentioning. They could as easily be allergy as anything else. You should be discussing them with your doctor.

4. Are you listening? You've got yourself so worked up that I wonder if you are. Re-read the lesson on transmission. It's quite clear about what's a risk and getting jerked off absolutely isn't a risk. Really.

5. Testing isn't even necessary for the incident, but given your state of mind about it maybe you'll need to do it just to put your mind at ease by collecting the inevitable negative result. In the meantime you need to stay productively busy with other things. You'll be amazed how quickly time can pass when you do that instead of scaring the bejeezus out of yourself the way you've been doing.

6. What this really seems to be about is shame and guilt. That's a whole other matter and we can't resolve that for you here. So if you can't let go of this concern then see a therapist or other such professional to sort out what's really up for you is my suggestion.
Andy Velez

Offline johnbear123

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2007, 04:34:14 am »
thanks again guys,

sorry for starting the new thread, i didnt mean to cause trouble, im just very worried.

i appreciate all you have all done for me so far, its been a great help,

i guess im just a bit concerned seeing as though my penis isnt normal,
i know that you can contract hiv through vaginal sex, thus i have kinda convinced myself that with my urethra open during masterbation any secretions or body fluids may have flown in just as they would through vaginal sex. Not neccesarily vaginal fluids but perhaps semen secretions from a previous client or as i said whats to stop her from using a previous clients semen as lube, i mean i didnt see what she grabed...(i know that ones a bit far fetched but im just in a state.)

i guess im making things worse by looking online at sites etc, see i kinda get over it for a while then a new symptom starts ie: the white tongue which hasnt gone away in 5 days now.....?

im thinking of getting another test later this week... so hopefully that will help,

i know there is an element of guilt overshadowing this whole thing however i think if stds and hiv were non existent i would be able to get over that one...

in a real exposure situation how long would you expect the hiv antibodies to form and show up in a blood test, i know the three month window period is correct but would it generally be there after 3 weeks....?

thanks again guys.... :)

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2007, 05:00:59 am »
You were never at risk. 3 weeks is to soon to test.

Offline johnbear123

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2007, 05:09:58 am »
ok so its too soon,

at which point is it fairly sure,
is it 3 months or can one assume its 98% at a point before 3 months,

although you guys say i wasnt at risk i think iwould just like to do it for my own peace of mind.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2007, 05:17:25 am »
13 weeks is conclusive and you can collect your negative result.

Offline johnbear123

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2007, 05:45:08 am »
13 weeks is a hell of a long time to avoid sexual contact with my wife......?

i heard after 6 weeks it has 98% accuracy

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2007, 05:54:47 am »
John,

Why on earth do you have to wait any time at all to have sex with your wife? You were NOT AT RISK for hiv infection during your massage. You only have to wait to test if you have actually had a risk, which you have NOT.

I wonder if you've read the Welcome Thread like you're supposed to - including the following posting guideline:

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

You did NOT have a risk, you do NOT need to test. Please consider yourself warned. There is nothing more we can do for you here.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline johnbear123

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2007, 06:16:32 am »
sorry Ann,

im just worried, she means everything to me and putting her in any sort of danger even if its .000001% i dont want to do that,

i appreciate all the help you have all given me,

also when i get the 13week negative test i would like to make a dontaion.
how can i do this..?

thanks again,

hopefully i sleep better now :)

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2007, 06:18:33 am »
John,

If you want to make a donation, contact your local hiv/aids service organisation. You should be able to find them in your local phone book.

And remember, your result will be negative as you did not have a risk for infection in your handjob/massage. NO RISK.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline johnbear123

« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2007, 06:27:33 am »
thanks again Ann,
you have been a great help. :)

Offline johnbear123

« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2007, 04:51:30 am »
hey guys,

im sorry to get back on here,
i just wanted to ask somethig.

a few weeks after my incident i had a white togue with is still there now,
i know its new as i checked it every day after until i found it a couple of weeks ago.
i kinda tried to ignor this but the next thing that happened i couldnt ignor.

for perhaps the past two weeks my feet have started burning, its mainly in the left foot but sometimes in both feet and lower legs.
ive also experieced tingling in my hands and random itching on my body,

up until now i havent been sick so these symptoms stick out to me,

i asked my doc for another test ad he said no, he will only do it at three months.

the next thing is that two weeks ago i had sexual contact with my partner who also very rarely gets sick.
tonite she is complaining about a sore throat and feeling rundown.

im sorry guys, i just cant get this out of my head......:(

can anyone give me advice on these symptoms and whether or not they could be related to hiv

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2007, 04:56:30 am »
Reread the replies that have already been given to you. You didn't have a risk and if your gf is ill she should see a doctor. This is unrelated to HIV.

Offline johnbear123

« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2007, 04:59:14 am »
i dont mean to be a pain, just that a lot of medical websites ive read say that the burning feet are consistent with seroconversion,

please help :*(

Offline johnbear123

« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2007, 05:02:30 am »
im scared
i cant sleep at night and just wonder if my penis deformation has cost me,
i know the odds are next to nil but surely they increase if your penis is opened 10 times more than a normal male during masterbation and lets just say she had semen on her hands or used a previous clients semen for lube....

i hate to do this again and again but i just cant stop worrying now these symptoms have set in.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2007, 05:02:46 am »
Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2007, 05:40:52 am »
John,

Even if she did have hiv infected semen on her hands, you still were NOT at risk, deformity or no deformity. You've been told this repeatedly.

Take note of the forum posting guideline Rodney posted for you above. Please consider yourself warned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.