Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 11:38:51 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772783
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 328
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 199
Total: 199

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Explosions At Boston Marathon  (Read 57410 times)

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
Re: Explosions At Boston Marathon
« Reply #150 on: April 25, 2013, 07:39:04 pm »
I was listening to NPR today and they were interviewing a retired Boston cop , he thinks that there may be a need to look at how and on what authority the Boston police department took over 20 blocks of homes and searched each one without warrants .

I questioned this too, (I think MissP called me Rand Paul). I couldnt believe they were going through so many houses without warrants...and what would happen if a resident refused entry. OR what would happen if the polic saw a bag of cocaine on the table during one of the searches. But I read later that the searches were really only "voluntary", and that a resident could in fact refuse it. Although I dont think anyone did of course.

OK I answered my own question.  He was never in Boston. Never near the bomb.  It was all speculation by online sleuthers...

Ah yes. I see that now. I thought he had been photoged at the scene.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 07:44:45 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #151 on: April 25, 2013, 07:48:41 pm »
I questioned this too, (I think MissP called me Rand Paul). I couldnt believe they were going through so many houses without warrants...and what would happen if a resident refused entry. OR what would happen if the polic saw a bag of cocaine on the table during one of the searches. But I read later that the searches were really only "voluntary", and that a resident could in fact refuse it. Although I dont think anyone did of course.

I think the scope of the thing is whats in question , the police dept enacted something akin to marshal law in a large portion of Water Town , its a matter of law , not one of did everyone agree with the decision to do it , and on who's authority .

I just thought it was an intriguing interview .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #152 on: April 25, 2013, 07:49:08 pm »
You two remind me of those hillbillies always worried about the feds finding their hidden still.

Did you two clean your guns five times today?
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #153 on: April 25, 2013, 07:54:59 pm »
You two remind me of those hillbillies always worried about the feds finding their hidden still.

Did you two clean your guns five times today?

We need weapons , we don't have that high pitched Truman Capote voice that sends people running like you do .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #154 on: April 25, 2013, 07:56:50 pm »
we don't have that high pitched Truman Capote voice that sends people running like you do .

Nor that gargoylish face.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #155 on: April 25, 2013, 07:58:32 pm »
Nor that gargoylish face.

Still not as bad as your teeth.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #156 on: April 25, 2013, 08:04:08 pm »
Still not as bad as your teeth.

Nancy please, I have all my toofezs, some are just a little out of alignment. I can get them straightened, but there is no hope for that face of yours.

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #157 on: April 25, 2013, 08:10:02 pm »
Nancy please, I have all my toofezs, some are just a little out of alignment. I can get them straightened, but there is no hope for that face of yours.

I think they'd have to yank all of your out and put fake ones in since it looks like a truck hit you.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #158 on: April 25, 2013, 08:15:27 pm »
I think they'd have to yank all of your out and put fake ones in since it looks like a truck hit you.

Yeah but it looks like someone thought your face was on fire and tried to put it out with a hatchett and then the hatchett broke so they used a shovel, but then your nose swole on up and stayed that way.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #159 on: April 25, 2013, 08:19:22 pm »
Yeah but it looks like someone thought your face was on fire and tried to put it out with a hatchett and then the hatchett broke so they used a shovel, but then your nose swole on up and stayed that way.

I don't think you should make fun of someone with Zerit-induced lipoatrophy followed by large amounts of dermal fillers on a forum about AIDS. Bad form, dear. Your teeth, on the other hand, indicate a life spent in a meth lab.

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #160 on: April 25, 2013, 08:19:51 pm »

She has the upper hand: she's younger and, unlike you, still has both testicles.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #161 on: April 25, 2013, 08:22:58 pm »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #162 on: April 25, 2013, 08:24:51 pm »
Younger! LMAO!

Says the queen who goes around taking (at least) 6 years off her REAL age.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #163 on: April 25, 2013, 08:26:57 pm »
Says the queen who goes around taking (at least) 6 years off her REAL age.

Yall really cant stand it that I'm 10x more beautiful than you aged dried up prunes can you?

STOP THE H8TE!
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #164 on: April 25, 2013, 08:51:17 pm »
I think the scope of the thing is whats in question , the police dept enacted something akin to marshal law in a large portion of Water Town , its a matter of law , not one of did everyone agree with the decision to do it , and on who's authority .

I just thought it was an intriguing interview .

There was no "marshal law".  The shelter in place request was voluntary - you could see folks walking about Boston on TV throughout.  At least outside the crime scenes on Boyleston St. And in areas of Watertown.. 
The residents of greater Boston, were happy to help out, and allow the police to capture the bad guys.  Monday morning quarterbacking from1,000 miles away seems a bit unnecessary.  Everyone I have spoken with from the area are filled with praise for law enforcement.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #165 on: April 25, 2013, 08:53:27 pm »
There was no "marshal law".  The shelter in place request was voluntary - you could see folks walking about Boston on TV throughout.  At least outside the crime scenes on Boyleston St. And in areas of Watertown.. 
The residents of greater Boston, were happy to help out, and allow the police to capture the bad guys.  Monday morning quarterbacking from1,000 miles away seems a bit unnecessary.  Everyone I have spoken with from the area are filled with praise for law enforcement.

exactly -- I don't understand why some folks are being so paranoid

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #166 on: April 25, 2013, 08:54:37 pm »
Is this thread about handsome men or killers?  Speaking of handsome killers:

“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #167 on: April 25, 2013, 10:02:12 pm »
Monday morning quarterbacking from1,000 miles away seems a bit unnecessary.  Everyone I have spoken with from the area are filled with praise for law enforcement.

The person who had this concern is a retired boston police officer , not a 1000 miles away .

I've not thought out completely to have a solid opinion but I do hope that law enforcement follows the law so that when they catch bad guys its a clean prosecutable case .

HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline tednlou2

« Reply #168 on: April 25, 2013, 10:23:20 pm »
Wasn't there a recent court case about letting police into your home without a warrant and the police finding something illegal???  I suppose I will have to google it.  I remember some case like that.  I think it had to do with if police enter your home for a domestic disturbance issue, or something like that. 

Offline bocker3

« Reply #169 on: April 26, 2013, 07:37:16 am »
The person who had this concern is a retired boston police officer , not a 1000 miles away .

I've not thought out completely to have a solid opinion but I do hope that law enforcement follows the law so that when they catch bad guys its a clean prosecutable case .

Well -- once I hear a complaint from one of the citizens involved, vs. an arm chair monday morning quarterback, I'll start to give this a little thought.  Millions and millions of people were watching the whole thing unfold -- including, I would guess, folks from orgs. like the Civil Liberties Union -- if there were any legal questions, I think they would have made front page news everywhere.  There will always be some folks with axes to grind against the gov't who will see evil no matter what it does.

I wonder if this self-reported "retired' Boston cop is, at all related to the suspects mother??  You know this was all a set-up by the gov't.

Mike

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #170 on: April 26, 2013, 09:10:08 am »
Well -- once I hear a complaint from one of the citizens involved, vs. an arm chair monday morning quarterback, I'll start to give this a little thought.  Millions and millions of people were watching the whole thing unfold -- including, I would guess, folks from orgs. like the Civil Liberties Union -- if there were any legal questions, I think they would have made front page news everywhere.  There will always be some folks with axes to grind against the gov't who will see evil no matter what it does.

I wonder if this self-reported "retired' Boston cop is, at all related to the suspects mother??  You know this was all a set-up by the gov't.

Mike

Lemming
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline mecch

« Reply #171 on: April 26, 2013, 09:12:02 am »
In contrast, I think there will be a lot of discussion about the lockdown, when people have time to discuss it cooly.  Think longish, intellectual articles.  The discussion is hardly limited to legal or constitutional issues. 
Its a startling new development in the US's "war on terror".  Other countries have not, to date, responded in this way.   Theres been some media chatter already comparing the lockdown to how Israel, France, and English have dealt with terror.

Here's an article about the French way, from a year ago:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/01/sunday-review/the-french-way-of-fighting-homegrown-terrorism.html?pagewanted=all

I've heard arguments that the Israeli's will examine the crime scene, clean up the blood, and go back to normal quickly, and without excessive drama in the response.  There are those who say, perhaps the US can sometimes overreact to terrorism, which, they argue, feeds the terrorist troll - who's objective is to provoke mayhem and reaction. 

These two trolls got a LOT of bang for their acts.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline mecch

« Reply #172 on: April 26, 2013, 09:20:31 am »
On the other hand, if I had been in Boston I would have appreciated the city officially giving me leave to stay at home, and keep my kids at home. If there are mysterious deadly maniacs running around, its only human. 

Also, it is a combination of citizen observation and massive police attention, that found Jahar.  If the lockdown had stayed in effect, the homeowner wouldn't have found him, and he may well have died in the boat. No answers.  Or rallied and gone on a rampage.  But, the police were close already, and could move quickly I suppose in part because of the freed up public space...

Offline RemyG1971

• E ho'a'o no i pau kuhihewa Try it to end the panic
« Reply #173 on: April 26, 2013, 09:20:58 am »
Does anyone else not believe the story the Government is feeding us in regards to how this incident took place from start to finish?

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #174 on: April 26, 2013, 09:26:22 am »
I suppose I'm in the minority because I applaud people like that cop in Boston who said what a great job the police dept did but also raised some questions .

I wish people would have asked questions of the Bush administration before he sent us to a war in Iraq and I hope with all my heart we begin to ask questions about the Drone program .   

And Remy ... From what I see so far the government inst or shouldn't be on trial here , this was the acts of two really fucked up young men , period .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline mecch

« Reply #175 on: April 26, 2013, 09:26:59 am »
I think that's healthy skepticism, Remy. As long as it does not veer off into loony conspiracies. One of reasons the story isn't cohesive is that the story isn't known yet, so there simply a lot of speculation by police, government, FBI, the media, and the blogosphere.

For example - a one hour shoot out was reported to get Jahar.  There was the dramatic "artists rendering" of him shooting out of the boat.  Hundred of bullets fired his way.  Now its reported, he was unarmed.  So, the story is incomplete. 

Every citizen needs some critical skills as to public information - media, government, etc.

Remember the bogus Jessica Lynch heroic story.

You might enjoy Ken Burns The Central Park Five - about the vested interests in believing the false story about the guys who were wrongly convicted of rape and murder.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mik-moore/central-park-five_b_3102770.html

Offline mecch

« Reply #176 on: April 26, 2013, 09:29:28 am »
I suppose I'm in the minority because I applaud people like that cop in Boston who said what a great job the police dept did but also raised some questions .
You nalled it. What is remarkable is the ever increasing inability of the US and Americans to consider nuanced reasoning, where seemingly contradictory observations may have value.  People seem to want black and white binaries...  I believe Senators are fleeing government because of this.. 

Offline mecch

« Reply #177 on: April 26, 2013, 09:35:21 am »
Actually, I take that back.

I guess most cultures are filled with people who like the black and white answers.  Obviously its not just Americans.

Maybe its that these decades, Americans are asking A LOT of questions, and facing some stark challenges (and not always badly... ::)) so its part of the process that people grumble about the lack of clear answers, and pine for them.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #178 on: April 26, 2013, 11:09:21 am »
Does anyone else not believe the story the Government is feeding us in regards to how this incident took place from start to finish?

http://www.infowars.com/

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #179 on: April 26, 2013, 02:51:49 pm »

I for one don't believe a lot of crap the news media feeds the general public, let alone the Feds on how any of this went down from start to finish?

DEN  ;)
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #180 on: April 26, 2013, 03:15:21 pm »
I think the US government invented AIDS and spread it around the world on purpose.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #181 on: April 26, 2013, 03:17:40 pm »
I think the US government invented AIDS and spread it around the world on purpose.

I thought you did that .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline mecch

« Reply #182 on: April 26, 2013, 03:46:53 pm »
Yes Farrakhan sniffed that out years ago and he's STILL going on about it.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/04/farrakhan-accuses-u-s-govt-of-plot-to-kill-billions-using-eugenics-planned-parenthood-and-the-aids-virus-it-was-concentrated-in-the-black-community/
________

“Under Kissinger a plan was hatched that two to three billion people on our planet would have to be [killed],” Farrakhan proclaimed in his weekly address. ”But the people that Kissinger — and the U.S. government agreed with Mr. Kissinger — these people who would be killed would be in the Third World. But since this culling has many third world people in industrialized countries, in would start as well in the industrialized countries.”

From there, Farrakhan became more specific, asking some odd questions and waging pointed accusations at the U.S. government:

“Could this be why, in Africa, AIDS is slaughtering black men and women by the tens of thousands, particularly in those areas where the mineral resources of that area is necessary to keep America in power in this 21st century? Could it be that this is why black women in America are said to be the number one carrier of the [AIDS] virus? Could this be that 30 years ago when the birthrate of blacks was outstripping the birthrate of whites — so much so that demographers said by 2050 blacks would either be equal to the population of whites or greater than their population — and they didn’t stand still on those figures? They went to work with eugenics and Planned Parenthood and pills that aborted children. And it was concentrated in the black community. At that time, the Hispanics were not the ones that were the majority of the minority populations. It was the blacks.”

Offline mecch

« Reply #183 on: April 26, 2013, 03:47:30 pm »
Cliff Notes version:  KISSINGER! 

Offline Matts

« Reply #184 on: April 26, 2013, 04:21:43 pm »
Is this serious? You never know when MP starts a topic:)
I read this Kissinger theory some years ago and thought it was just another weird conspiracy theory.
It would be terrible if it should be true, I hope it isn't.
Kissinger is quite a media star here, because he was born in Germany and speaks fluent german.
I wouldnt put it past him.
Dovato

Offline mecch

« Reply #185 on: April 26, 2013, 06:21:50 pm »
Is this serious? You never know when MP starts a topic:)
I read this Kissinger theory some years ago and thought it was just another weird conspiracy theory.
It would be terrible if it should be true, I hope it isn't.
Kissinger is quite a media star here, because he was born in Germany and speaks fluent german.
I wouldnt put it past him.

Do you know who Farrakhan is? If not, Google him. He' a crackpot.  But yes one supposes he believes his own conspiracy rants...

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #186 on: April 27, 2013, 12:36:12 am »

I believe that wholeheartedly.  They also flooded the inner cities with crack cocaine so that Black and Latino minorities could be destroyed.

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #187 on: April 27, 2013, 12:51:39 am »
And now the news are saying that the mother of these guys had been added to a guvmint terror database 18 moths ago.  What the heck's going on with this story?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/boston-bomb-suspects-mom-terrorism-database-2011-article-1.1328783

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #188 on: April 27, 2013, 06:05:51 am »
I believe that wholeheartedly.  They also flooded the inner cities with crack cocaine so that Black and Latino minorities could be destroyed.

I knew a guy who was a medic during the Vietnam conflict who claimed that the CIA were stuffing body bags headed back to the US with Asian heroin - to flood the inner cities with heroin so that Black and Latino communities could be destroyed. (RIP Buddy)
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline bocker3

« Reply #189 on: April 27, 2013, 08:28:05 am »
How very sad that less than 2 weeks after the bombings, this thread has turned into a strike on the gov't and law enforcement, rather than the bombers or remembering the victims. 
I suppose we would we talking about the inept gov't if they hadn't caught them.  Either way some folks here would be putting on their tinfoil and calling it "nuanced thinking".
M

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #190 on: April 27, 2013, 08:41:05 am »
I think people can remember and honor the victims of this tragedy and still voice skepticism of our government. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #191 on: April 27, 2013, 10:10:44 am »
Im all for flag waving just as long as it doesn't distract us from where we are going .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #192 on: April 27, 2013, 10:19:43 am »
Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) says that the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated the Obama administration and frankly I must agree! Between that and the fact that al Queda has set up camps with the drug cartels in Mexico I'm simply beside myself.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 10:22:14 am by Miss Philicia »

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #193 on: April 27, 2013, 10:27:39 am »
I'm simply beside myself.

You read it here first folks Miss P has split in half and is now two Miss P's . That could be more dangerous than  al Queda .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #194 on: April 27, 2013, 10:48:15 am »
You read it here first folks Miss P has split in half and is now two Miss P's .

She's begun Mitosis? Oh no, I knew this day would come. Oh the humanity.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #195 on: April 27, 2013, 10:51:42 am »
I think people can remember and honor the victims of this tragedy and still voice skepticism of our government. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

WORD!

DEN  ;)
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline mecch

« Reply #196 on: April 27, 2013, 01:49:12 pm »
After the war, the Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA) took unwanted dangerous Serbs (including POWs and recent kidnaps) to a Yellow House harvested their organs, killed them and sold the organs on the black market.  So I'm remembering the Symbionese Liberation Army and Patty Hearst and "homegrown" terrorism of the 60's and 70's. 

I fully agree that Al Qaeda is implicated in organ harvesting and has a sleeper program to produce sleeper agents, Americanized children who will become doctors and nurses in America and use American bodies for their true value - meat....  First, organ harvesting, hush hush, but eventually the master plan is revealed.  Al Qaeda will be secretly in charge of the medical/defense conglomerate that has the contract for organ harvesting in American prisons.  (A venture capital investment by Mid-East monarchies, cause they know Peak Oil is true and they will need revenue.) Johar switched his major to Nursing, recently.. 
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 01:51:55 pm by mecch »

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #197 on: April 27, 2013, 02:09:53 pm »
I feel sorry for anyone who tries to harvest my organs , mine probably look like the organ grinder has had his way with me .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #198 on: April 27, 2013, 02:31:38 pm »
Republican Everett Dutschke was just arrested today by the FBI in connection with those ricin letters.

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #199 on: April 27, 2013, 02:36:24 pm »
Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) says that the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated the Obama administration and frankly I must agree! Between that and the fact that al Queda has set up camps with the drug cartels in Mexico I'm simply beside myself.

This car was driving in front of mine yesterday afternoon.  Bless your heart, honey chile.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.