Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 07:27:02 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772787
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 225
Total: 227

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: hiv rape case  (Read 19759 times)

Offline DingoBoi

• Bailey's Infected Cream™ Served since 2004
hiv rape case
« on: July 06, 2006, 07:43:02 pm »
http://www.wbir.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=35811

the short version appears that an hiv positive man gave a sleeping 15 year old a blowjob *i'm inferring that from the article*.  Of course, the sensationalistic news calls this exposure which is so completely untrue.   Now, it appears there are statutory rape issues being address, though it nevertheless appears to have been consensual.   But, as well all know, you don't get hiv from getting a blowjob.

Laws suck.

and in south african news... legislators move to call it 'rape' for non-disclosure...even with another hiv positive person

http://www.health24.com/news/HIV_AIDS/1-920,36374.asp

enjoy this excerpt
“An act of penetration is deemed to be unlawful if committed under false pretences or in respect of a person who is incapable of appreciating the nature of the act,” says Tinyiko Ribisi, Candidate Attorney at Bowman Gilfillan. Ribisi continues, “It is being proposed that if a person is infected by a life-threatening sexually transmissible infection without their knowledge, that this should constitute rape.”

« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 07:47:54 pm by DingoBoi »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
Re: hiv rape case
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 07:54:54 pm »
Dingo, how does one consent to sex when one is asleep?

I agree that hiv should have nothing to do with this as hiv is not transmitted via blowjobs. However. A grown man should not be having ANY sexual contact with a fifteen year old boy.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Teresa

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 07:59:11 pm »
I agree with Ann!

Teresa
Hubby HIV+ 5/5/06
CD4:320
  %: 26.7
 VL: <20
Atripla (started it 8/24/06)

Offline DingoBoi

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 08:00:28 pm »
the boy had stated it happened 4 times before as well.  Doubt he was asleep all those times... I wish the article was clearer, but my inference is that it was consensual on all occasions between the two.  I could be wrong there, but the article just doesn't read that way to me.

Regardless, there are some statutory issues and that is what he is being charged with is statutory rape, not just plain ol rape.   Maybe i just don't understand the law in this matter in that area but to me there is a difference between statutory (which i read as consensual) and non-statutory rape (unconsensual)  If that makes sense (which is probably doesn't...long day at work)  It also doesn't list the guys age (ie:  is it 15 and 19 or 15 and 60?)

But that is sidetracking off the issue of 'exposure' to hiv which was the main point of my post.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 08:06:02 pm by DingoBoi »

Offline kcmetroman

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 08:22:24 pm »
Sex with a 15 year old is statutory rape regardless of HIV, consent, OR even if the boy enjoyed it.  Period.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2006, 09:04:44 pm »
In New South Wales persons under the age of 16 are deemed unable to consent to sexual activity be it homosexual or heterosexual. Hence the term "age of consent". Rather than use the coverall title of "statutory rape" there are varying offences which refer to people who have sex with under 16's.

Indecent dealings with a minor;
Sexual assault of a minor;
Child sexual assault

and other things which specify the sort of sexual behaviour that may occur. Unlawful penetration etc. I often think that the US model of "statutory rape", whilst problematic in some areas is a better one than our vague and complex array of statute and common law provisions.

I agree with the others on this. There has to be a line in the sand. Adults should not be cultivating children for sexual activity, whether or not it's dressed up as a "relationship". There are issues about unequal power relationships and the responsibilities that all adults have towards young people.

Grown men should keep their hands off 15 year old boys.

MtD

Offline kiki06

• Member since June 2006
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2006, 09:15:46 pm »
I was all set to go off on how hiv isn't an issue here thankfully for the boy here then ready the article and I'm glad I read it before inserting foot in mouth. lol...

I hope that what is mentioned in the article is truly the only thing to have been done to the boy. I agree HIV isn't an issue here but statuatory rape is whether the boy agreed or not.
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much.
           Mother Teresa

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2006, 03:54:27 am »
Adults should not be cultivating children for sexual activity, whether or not it's dressed up as a "relationship".

Exactly. The article states "Michael Wayne McElderry was a friend of the 15-year-old victim's mother." This is typical paedophile "grooming" behaviour. They will often befriend one or both parents to gain access to the child. That certainly is what this sounds like.

And yes, it sucks that they're making an issue of his positive status because once again, they - the courts and the media - are sending out the wrong message. And we wonder why we get so many in the "Am I" forum freaking out about hiv because they got a blowjob.

Somedays I feel like I'm banging my head against a very large brick wall.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline david25luvit

• Member since March 2005
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2006, 08:10:26 am »
I understand the concept of statutory rape....the age of consent and how it differs from male to female.
But having been sexually active at fifteen I'd hate to think that someone would have to go to prison for
giving me a blowjob...especially if I allowed it to happen more than a couple of times...
Ann... I don't think I've ever slept thru a blowjob!  But I did pretend a couple of times :o
In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III
Nov. 25, 1972- Oct. 15, 2004
I miss him terribly..........

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2006, 10:09:56 am »
David,

Getting a blowjob at fifteen from someone within a couple years of your own age is one thing, getting a blowjob at fifteen from your mother's "friend" is something entirely different. As I said, that is a typical paedophile MO.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline DingoBoi

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2006, 11:59:30 am »
followup news story.  http://www.dnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060706/NEWS01/607060308&SearchID=73249938019920

It does certainly appear he is a predator and used his intimidating size to coerce the boy.
Assistant District Attorney Laural Nutt said if convicted, McElderry faces a sentence between three and 15 years in prison for the criminal exposure charge. He faces sentences of one to two years in prison for statutory rape.

for criminal exposure 3-15 years?   We know that in giving oral there is no risk to the other party.

2nd victim and prior sexual predator history with 7 year old girld http://www.dnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060706/NEWS01/60706007&SearchID=73249938414793

and a third article with a bit more background http://www.dnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060707/NEWS01/607070307&SearchID=73249938508014

Does certainly seem quite a predator inlcuding his father who also has a predator history. 

Does anybody find it out of whack that he can get at most 2 years per incident for statutory rape but 15 years for criminal exposure to hiv when there was no risk of transmission? 

Offline Terry

• 7/13/82 Infected
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2006, 12:22:24 pm »

And yes, it sucks that they're making an issue of his positive status because once again, they - the courts and the media - are sending out the wrong message. And we wonder why we get so many in the "Am I" forum freaking out about hiv because they got a blowjob.

Somedays I feel like I'm banging my head against a very large brick wall.

Ann

Ann I disagree. It’s the HIV positive community that is sending the wrong message here!

That “HIV cannot be spread by oral sex” is crap. Bleeding gums a tear to the penis a cut on his hand etc. are all ways of transmission. Not to mention transmission for other OTI.

People wonder why there is such a stigma of having/getting HIV and it being worldwide? Just read how cavalier HIV+‘s are about having sex without a condom. Bare backing. Multiple partners. Notice how nonchalant the attitudes are today about even testing positive.  i.e. how long before I will get sick? does everyone have the same side effect from the medications?

Dingo’s attitude of trying to justify this pedophiles actions is absolutely disgusting. No adult has the right to impose his sexual deviations or perversions on a CHILD. PERIOD. 

In another thread some guy is asking about symptoms after getting syphilis a couple of months ago. WTF is this guy saying? That he doesn't practice safer sex? That HIV/AIDS is a manageable disease? Is there no message out there that millions of people are dying from HIV/AIDS?

Even in this forum, people are openly flippant about their promiscuity to the point that they flaunt publicly their sexual desires and depravity.

I feel that this kind of an attitude is one of the main reasons (at least in this country) that this disease has gotten out of hand and has now become a pandemic. And the Jerry Farwell‘s, Pat Robinson’s and George Bush’s of this world use it as a tool against that segment of society. That segment being us who have HIV/AIDS.

Acceptance/tolerance of this kind of behavior is just fodder for The Conservative Religious Right Party here in America. after all it is the party that rules the world right now. Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity ( of Fox news)  would love to get wind of this liberal way of thinking from those of us that has spread this virus.

With this way of thinking (From the positive community) it’s no wonder that Ryan White. ADAP.  and all other HIV research is being flat funded or even eliminated?

Terry
PS. That pedophile should be shot.

Offline DingoBoi

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2006, 12:45:47 pm »

Ann I disagree. It’s the HIV positive community that is sending the wrong message here!

That “HIV cannot be spread by oral sex” is crap. Bleeding gums a tear to the penis a cut on his hand etc. are all ways of transmission.  The science does not support any of these methods of transmission.  Receiving oral is not a risk.  Period.  Giving oral may pose an extremely minimal risk.  a cut on the hand or a hangnail is not a risk. Period.   Again the science does not support any of these methods as tranmission and this is the exact advice given in the fears forum.

People wonder why there is such a stigma of having/getting HIV and it being worldwide? Just read how cavalier HIV+‘s are about having sex without a condom. Bare backing. Multiple partners.   Well, the science doesn't support reinfection or superinfection either in all but 13 cases.   As to multiple partners, that's a personal issue for each to decide

Dingo’s attitude of trying to justify this pedophiles actions is absolutely disgusting. No adult has the right to impose his sexual deviations or perversions on a CHILD. PERIOD.  who justified them?  At the time, neither his age, nor the scope was known.  I don't believe in arbitrary limits

Even in this forum, people are openly flippant about their promiscuity to the point that they flaunt publicly their sexual desires and depravity.  Well, in an open forum you get a wide range of opinions and view.   Ignoring something doesn't make it go away just because you don't talk about it

Offline David_CA

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2006, 01:00:05 pm »
Terry,
Using your reasoning, a handshake can transmit HIV; I believe you mentioned a cut on a hand.  And we wonder why some HIV- folks want to treat us like even being near us is risky.  With HIV+ people feeding that craziness, who can blame them?

I know 15 may be statutory rape.  We have chosen that age.  I remember when I was 15 (and 14 and 13) I played around with other guys.  Some were slightly older and some were a bit younger.  One of my fantasies was of having sex with this guy who was about 7 years older than me (he was 22) and HOT.  Obviously, at 15, I was legally off limits.  A couple of months later I was 16 and legal, but he and I never messed around.  It sure was a great fantasy though!
Black Friday 03-03-2006
03-23-06 CD4 359 @27.4% VL 75,938
06-01-06 CD4 462 @24.3% VL > 100,000
08-15-06 CD4 388 @22.8% VL >  "
10-21-06 CD4 285 @21.9% VL >  "
  Atripla started 12-01-2006
01-08-07 CD4 429 @26.8% VL 1872!
05-08-07 CD4 478 @28.1% VL 740
08-03-07 CD4 509 @31.8% VL 370
11-06-07 CD4 570 @30.0% VL 140
02-21-08 CD4 648 @32.4% VL 600
05-19-08 CD4 695 @33.1% VL < 48 undetectable!
08-21-08 CD4 725 @34.5%
11-11-08 CD4 672 @39.5%
02-11-09 CD4 773 @36.8%
05-11-09 CD4 615 @36.2%
08-19-09 CD4 770 @38.5%
11-19-09 CD4 944 @33.7%
02-17-10 CD4 678 @39.9%  
06-03-10 CD4 768 @34.9%
09-21-10 CD4 685 @40.3%
01-10-11 CD4 908 @36.3%
05-23-11 CD4 846 @36.8% VL 80
02-13-12 CD4 911 @41.4% VL<20
You must be the change you want to see in the world.  Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Terry

• 7/13/82 Infected
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2006, 01:54:37 pm »
Terry,
Using your reasoning, a handshake can transmit HIV; I believe you mentioned a cut on a hand.  And we wonder why some HIV- folks want to treat us like even being near us is risky.  With HIV+ people feeding that craziness, who can blame them?

David,

There are no absolutes in life. If I cut my hand (Which I did the other day with an electric drill)  and was “Let’s just say” jerking a negative guy off, bruised or tore his dick passed the blood from my cut hand to his torn dick, well that is transmission of fluids. DingBat can quote all the statistics he wants to in order to makes himself feel justified in reckless, sexual behavior. The fact is, transmission IS possible and the one time you infect someone is the one time too many. Especially for the person testing positive.

And not to get into a over heated discussion with you but you think differently than I do. That's not to say your right or wrong, you just have different values than those that I have lived with.

My main point in this whole matter is that we (HIV) people want the world to stand up and pay attention to our plight, yet it seems most (HIV) people are reckless in their sexual behavior. at least that’s my observation,  and that seems to be the case, especially around here.

And like yourself when I was younger 12, 13 years old I fantasized about this marine that lived down the street from me. He eventually went off to Korea. Nothing ever came of it and yes it was a wonderful fantasy. Also when I was even younger than that a seminarian named Paul Shanley attempted to get my pants off of me inside of my oldest brothers car. He’s a pedophile priest that is now in jail for what will amount to the rest of his life for abusing numerous children throughout his years in the priesthood. And, No I was not traumatized by his pedophilia, I’d had cut his fucking balls off if he had ever touched me again.

Minor children need to be protected from pedophiles. And sometimes from other children as well. Had someone touched you that you did NOT want to have touched you and sexually assaulted you as a child, then your story would be a different one.

Terry
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Shanley

« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 01:59:02 pm by Terry »

Offline DingoBoi

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2006, 02:12:56 pm »
DingBat can quote all the statistics he wants to in order to makes himself feel justified in reckless, sexual behavior.

Frankly terry, name calling has no place in these forums, whether or not you agree with me.

The utter fact of the matter is that you are wrong in your knowledge of tranmission vectors.

This site supports the science and if you disagree with me on these statistics and facts, then you disagree with this entire site.   

Offline David_CA

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2006, 02:49:19 pm »
Minor children need to be protected from pedophiles. And sometimes from other children as well. Had someone touched you that you did NOT want to have touched you and sexually assaulted you as a child, then your story would be a different one.

Terry
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Shanley

Terry,

If someone touched me now that I did not want to have touched me, it still wouldn't be a pretty sight!  ;)  Also, please be careful in the assumptions that you make as to who may or may not have been touched as children.  Some children do like to be 'molested'; I know this for a fact.  That's not to say that it's ok for an adult to do, though.

David

Black Friday 03-03-2006
08-21-08 CD4 725 @34.5%
11-11-08 CD4 672 @39.5%
02-11-09 CD4 773 @36.8%
05-11-09 CD4 615 @36.2%
08-19-09 CD4 770 @38.5%
11-19-09 CD4 944 @33.7%
02-17-10 CD4 678 @39.9%  
06-03-10 CD4 768 @34.9%
09-21-10 CD4 685 @40.3%
01-10-11 CD4 908 @36.3%

Offline Cliff

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2006, 02:59:50 pm »
Some children do like to be 'molested'
What!

Offline Terry

• 7/13/82 Infected
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2006, 03:23:21 pm »
Some children do like to be 'molested'; I know this for a fact.

Come on David, you can’t be serious! That’s like saying those that are abused as children go on to be abusers as adults! So that makes it OK for them to abuse children? That is bull crap! and it doesn't make it right.

Children, animals and fools all need to be protected until they are old enough (If ever) to make choices for themselves.

Terry(Who had a pretty good opinion of you.  ??? )

Offline DingoBoi

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2006, 03:43:04 pm »
who pissed in your cheerios today Terry?

Offline David_CA

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2006, 04:16:18 pm »
Come on David, you can’t be serious! That’s like saying those that are abused as children go on to be abusers as adults! So that makes it OK for them to abuse children? That is bull crap! and it doesn't make it right.

Children, animals and fools all need to be protected until they are old enough (If ever) to make choices for themselves.

Terry(Who had a pretty good opinion of you.  ??? )

If you didn't/ couldn't catch on to what I was saying.... I know some children do (in some situations) like to be molested (not hurt, penetrated, etc).  How would / could I know this?  Perhaps by being one of them.  I'm not talking being raped, but molested.  And yes, I did like it. 

David (who thought people would give me the benefit of doubt before changing opinions of me so quickly!)
Black Friday 03-03-2006
08-21-08 CD4 725 @34.5%
11-11-08 CD4 672 @39.5%
02-11-09 CD4 773 @36.8%
05-11-09 CD4 615 @36.2%
08-19-09 CD4 770 @38.5%
11-19-09 CD4 944 @33.7%
02-17-10 CD4 678 @39.9%  
06-03-10 CD4 768 @34.9%
09-21-10 CD4 685 @40.3%
01-10-11 CD4 908 @36.3%

Offline David_CA

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2006, 04:20:05 pm »
I forgot to also say...

No, I don't molest, rape, or have erotic thoughts of children as an adult.  I like hairy, manly-men.  I don't abuse people or animals.  I don't think it was right for the guy to assume it was OK to do this (to me).  It's not right.  In this situation, it just happened to a kid who did like it.

David
Black Friday 03-03-2006
08-21-08 CD4 725 @34.5%
11-11-08 CD4 672 @39.5%
02-11-09 CD4 773 @36.8%
05-11-09 CD4 615 @36.2%
08-19-09 CD4 770 @38.5%
11-19-09 CD4 944 @33.7%
02-17-10 CD4 678 @39.9%  
06-03-10 CD4 768 @34.9%
09-21-10 CD4 685 @40.3%
01-10-11 CD4 908 @36.3%

Offline Cliff

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2006, 04:28:44 pm »
Saying that (some) kids enjoy being molested, just sounds twisted to me.  Mainly because I don't understand what's the point.  So some kids enjoy being molested, therefore.....what exectly??

.....cause it comes off as being the basis for an argument that kids (in some circumstances) can give permission to being touched by an adult.

Almost like someone using the argument that some women get aroused when being raped.  Okay, so what's your point....she wanted it?

???

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2006, 08:29:51 pm »

Hang on guys. We're getting into some pretty deep stuff here. In actual fact, some children do become sexually aroused and experience feelings of physical pleasure when being molested. This is often one of the most difficult things for adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse to come to terms with.

The fact that an adult can make a child sexually aroused does not make it ok for an adult to do that to a child. It can leave some pretty deep scars. Some emerge relatively unscathed, but many more don't. Many end up consumed by self-loathing and feelings that their body betrayed them. This shit can and does destroy young lives.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline David_CA

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2006, 10:11:48 pm »
Saying that (some) kids enjoy being molested, just sounds twisted to me.  Mainly because I don't understand what's the point.  So some kids enjoy being molested, therefore.....what exectly??

.....cause it comes off as being the basis for an argument that kids (in some circumstances) can give permission to being touched by an adult.

Almost like someone using the argument that some women get aroused when being raped.  Okay, so what's your point....she wanted it?

???

Cliff,
Please re-read what I wrote. I said that I liked it.  I didn't say that anybody wanted it.  My whole point revolved around a comment that Terry made about an attraction he had for an older marine when he was 12-13.  I was adding to that by saying that I was attracted, aroused, something by an adult male when I was young.  That's all.  It happened a couple of times.  I don't advocate, participate in, or get aroused by children in sexual situations.  You're reading far too much into a comment I made to Terry.  Maybe it was inappropriate or maybe not stated well.  I apologize for not making myself clearer.

David
Black Friday 03-03-2006
08-21-08 CD4 725 @34.5%
11-11-08 CD4 672 @39.5%
02-11-09 CD4 773 @36.8%
05-11-09 CD4 615 @36.2%
08-19-09 CD4 770 @38.5%
11-19-09 CD4 944 @33.7%
02-17-10 CD4 678 @39.9%  
06-03-10 CD4 768 @34.9%
09-21-10 CD4 685 @40.3%
01-10-11 CD4 908 @36.3%

Offline david25luvit

• Member since March 2005
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2006, 11:34:39 pm »
Ann...You are quite correct.  Forgive me for being so glib.  Preying on children is a terrible crime and should be punished accordingly. 
In Memory of
Raymond David McRae III
Nov. 25, 1972- Oct. 15, 2004
I miss him terribly..........

Offline DingoBoi

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2006, 02:23:12 am »
Terry. 

I shun you.

You have been shunned for your insult to me and I will not unshun you until you apologize.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2006, 04:36:48 am »
Terry.

I shun you.

You have been shunned for your insult to me and I will not unshun you until you apologize.

. . . . ooooh! Dissed!

MtD

Offline bobik

• My worksite
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2006, 06:54:32 am »
Hey everyone,

I strongly have moral objections against sex with children. On the other hand I was 15 when I had sex with a 27 year old man, my first gay sex and it is all nice memories. I took the initiative, I knew what I was doing. At that time I didn't realise I made him commit what is called a crime. If people talk about shooting pedosexuals here in this context it makes me feel uneasy.

Coen
Coen Honig at Facebook

Offline ryeguy

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2006, 10:38:46 am »
Just a footnote here.

Terry I think you are crazy!

1. There is no excuse for having sex with minors.

1a.) When  I was 16 my first boyfriend was 19 and yes he f....ed me good, I loved it!!

Did he in anyway molest me?  NO!

2. In German there is a saying: Die ausnahme bestätigt die regel.
  that means the exception proves the law... think about this.

3. Dinboi, to shun someone with your arms crossed is easy,

To show the person how stupid they are is Divine.

grüsse aus Berlin,
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 01:55:18 pm by JimDublin »

Offline Cliff

« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2006, 12:11:54 pm »
Thankfully children don't make laws.  While I'm glad you guys had such wonderful and pleasant experiences being f***ed good by adults, just remember that not every child is that lucky.

- Cliff

Offline Terry

• 7/13/82 Infected
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2006, 12:55:20 pm »
Rion,

Just a footnote here.

Terry I think you are crazy!

Don’t feel special about that, you’re not the first one to accuse me of that.  ;D

1a.) When  I was 16 my first boyfriend was 19 and yes he f....ed me good, I loved it!!

You were both consenting teenagers.  You were not RAPED. Read the title of this thread which clearly states “HIV rape case”  :o

Dinboi, to shun someone with your arms crossed is easy,

Now take a look at the position of your arms in your avatar.   ::)

To show the person how stupid they are is Divine.

grüsse aus Berlin,
Rion Turner

BINGO!
Making you look stupid was easy, you did it without my help. Plus you misspelled his name. DIVINE!   ;D

Call me crazy if you want, but in this country, maybe not Germany, the rapping a fifteen-year-old child is against the law.

Terry

Offline ryeguy

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2006, 01:30:12 pm »
First of all Terry I may not be the smartest guy and God knows my spelling is terrible ( in all 4 languages that I speak and write.) But, anyone who really thinks that a person getting a blow job from a positive person is putting the neg at high risk of getting hiv, has read too many fairy tails. And by the way in the U.S. a 19 year old can be tried for having sex with a 16 year old. In my opinion, the U.S. would have a lot less sex crimes if the laws were a bit more realistic. In most 1st world countries the legal age of sexual consent is 16. I think this is more realistic.

I don't think many people in this forum would agree a 15 year old getting a blow job from a much older man as being something right, or good. It is terrible! The point to be made here is that the molester's hiv status should not condemn him; rather his evil act.

And just for kicks, Dingoboi is really OK. I think you are a bit crazy!

Offline ryeguy

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2006, 01:44:20 pm »
P.S. In my pic I was not shunning anyone rather trying to show off the biceps I don't have. At least I have a pic of me online, I only see an overgrown pussycat in your pic window.

Oh and while I'm still thinking about it, rape is also illegal in Germany. Please be carefull dissing other countries. I am American, but standing up in a way for a government with no socialized health care ( the  U.S. is the only 1st world country in the world without a socialized health care system) a country that starts war over oil and a leader at the moment such as Bush, who I am sure spells even worse than I do. ( I am also certain he only speaks one language Texanish) I think it be wise not to use the U.S. as the standard of all things good and right.

Have a nice weekend

Offline Terry

• 7/13/82 Infected
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2006, 01:46:56 pm »
The point to be made here is that the molester's hiv status should not condemn him; rather his evil act.

I totally agree with that. So end of that conversation.

What you think of me is none of my business.  ???

Who you like or don’t like, also is of no concern to me.

Now I hope you feel better!  ;D

Terry

PS. To attack the avatar I use because of the facial lypo I suffer is so very wrong. I really will not respond to you ever again. Good Day!

« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 01:53:39 pm by Terry »

Offline ryeguy

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2006, 02:03:11 pm »
That was  a really cool Jedi mind trick Mr. Skywalker.

I could of course not known that you suffer from facial lypo. I feel for you and am very sorry if you feel like I have attacked you in this way. I thought it was more of a ' I'm Positive but won't show myself here. I can understand and respect with something so hard as facial Lyp. one may wish not to have a picture posted, I do send you heart felt apologies if have hurt you.

I also suffer from this on my legs, I hate it when people look twice at me because my legs are so skinny, I am sure you have encountered much worse. Once again Terry, very sorry if have hurt you, this was not my in tension.

Offline Cliff

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2006, 02:27:49 pm »
I am also certain he only speaks one language Texanish)
and what a beautiful language it is, mister!  ;D

Offline Terry

• 7/13/82 Infected
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2006, 09:53:47 pm »
David,

I was going to send you a pm but then I decided it would be better  for me to say what I want to say to you here (Openly) in this thread.

First off, we do not know one another. However, ever since you have joined AIDSmeds I have been so intrigued with your postings and comments. Like Joe Killfoile, you’re able to word you feelings in a manner that I wish I were able to do myself.

In no way do you ever need to explain yourself or your beliefs to me. (For that matter, to anyone else) I totally understood what you said and where you are coming from. The only regret I have is that you got caught up in the middle of it all. You express your person/yourself with dignity!  That’s admirable.

So I wish to extend to you an apology if you were in anyway put off or upset by me in the above comments. Like I have already stated, I don’t know you but by the way that you articulate your opinions and support to others, you have my attention and also my respect!

Fondly(I’ve  just borrowed that pleasantry from MtD) Terry

PS. I’m presently thinking of purchasing a Harley-Davidson  Road King Classic. I purchased my first Harley when I was 23 y/o, in Reno Nevada. That was back in 1968. It was a used police bike. Best thing I’ve ever had between my legs. EVER!

PPS. I totally understood where you were coming from. [been there done that]

Offline cflas

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2006, 10:27:55 pm »
For some weird, very screwed up reason, I really feel the need to add my two cents.  Please don't be angry but just listen:
  My first sexual experience happened at the age of 12.  The guy was thirty. He was the son of our neighbor and, in the summer, when I'd mow the lawn, he'd come to the back fence and invite into his house (his parent's house, actually).  He gave me blow jobs for four years.  Did I like it?  I think I did.  But, then again, I didn't.  I didn't like it because he took (which I realized many years later) the "choice" to have sex or not have sex away from me. 
  Yes, I had sex with my friends on occasion.  Usually touching and oral as I got older.  But those were activities I chose to participate in.  And, yes, I felt like crap each and every time.
  The point is that I spent four years willingly going to his parent's house and letting him go down on me. The day that he tried to rape me when I was 16 was the last time I ever saw him. Although I wished him an agonizing death that has to do with honey and fire ants.
  Bottom line?  When a 15 year old intiates sex with another 15 year it isn't statutory. But when a 30 year old initiates and performs sex, whether the 12 year old liked it (and I liked the "cumming' but not the "getting there") or not, it is statutory. 
  Anyone who has been a victim of childhood sexual abuse has more to deal with than you could ever imagine. It paints the entire life with a sweeping brush stroke that, every once in a while, rears it's ugliness.
  Please understand, this is my place and my opinion but I have to deeply thank Ann and the others who take a stand against childhood sexual abuse.    Chris

Offline bobik

• My worksite
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2006, 05:55:26 am »
Thankfully children don't make laws.  While I'm glad you guys had such wonderful and pleasant experiences being f***ed good by adults, just remember that not every child is that lucky.

- Cliff

Hi Cliff,

Just to make myself a bit more clear: all I wanted to say is that I don't feel good with statements like that the older guy should be shot.

I agree completely with laws protecting children, and I also don't believe that because of my experieces laws should be changed.

Coen
Coen Honig at Facebook

Offline David_CA

« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2006, 08:46:30 am »
Hi Terry,

Thanks for the reply. I'd hate for anybody to think that I was OK with child molestation.

About the bike... I'm a fan of pretty much anything Japanese (cars, motorcycles, electronics....) and kind of have a thing against Harleys for this reason.   But those Road Kings sure are nice bikes for trips and they do look good.  I'd be happy to have one!  You've probably got much better weather for riding than we do here in southeast NC.  Motorcycles sure are nice distraction.  Take care.

David
Black Friday 03-03-2006
08-21-08 CD4 725 @34.5%
11-11-08 CD4 672 @39.5%
02-11-09 CD4 773 @36.8%
05-11-09 CD4 615 @36.2%
08-19-09 CD4 770 @38.5%
11-19-09 CD4 944 @33.7%
02-17-10 CD4 678 @39.9%  
06-03-10 CD4 768 @34.9%
09-21-10 CD4 685 @40.3%
01-10-11 CD4 908 @36.3%

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.