Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:23:23 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37614
  • Latest: bondann
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772947
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 131
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 117
Total: 117

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Can Anyone Explain This?  (Read 31491 times)

Offline RapidRod

Re: Can Anyone Explain This?
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2006, 03:09:29 pm »
There you go again running your mouth and waiting to start a flame war which isn't going to happen. You are the one that stated you were bi and you got a divorce. I'm not here to make you feel loved. Do I have trust issue, no, but apparently your wife did. No you don't have to use profanity, but you sure yell a lot. It only took one word to get my point across and you did a whole paragraph in caps. I don't see where anyone called you any names do you? Have you ever sought out the help of a mental health professional? It might be something for you to look into.

Offline Desper84Beauty

« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2006, 03:29:53 pm »
There you go again running your mouth and waiting to start a flame war which isn't going to happen. You are the one that stated you were bi and you got a divorce. I'm not here to make you feel loved. Do I have trust issue, no, but apparently your wife did. No you don't have to use profanity, but you sure yell a lot. It only took one word to get my point across and you did a whole paragraph in caps. I don't see where anyone called you any names do you? Have you ever sought out the help of a mental health professional? It might be something for you to look into.

I love having these discussions with people like you.
I don't even know what a flame war is, much less try to start one.
Yes, I said I was bi, in my FIRST post----you referenced it in your last one and told me to shut the fuck up!
I already explained my marriage break up...youth....she was 18 and I was 22. Trust issues....Hmmm, probably. I would say 95% of divorces involve trust issues.

What one word got your point across? I'm still here!

No one called me names? Are we reading the same thread?

Oh, the mental health remark was so subtle. Kudos to you! Again, just more bitterness, nastiness and judgement.

Now threaten to ban me for 4 weeks (time out) like I'm 8 years old! I've read some of your posting history, so I have a reason to believe you have control issues. You love to shut people up. No free speech in your court!

I belong to other HIV/AIDS groups and have never experienced anything like the nastiness that your members spew! So anybody needing discussion or compassion this is NOT the place, as evident in the above quote!

MOST OF YOU NEED TO GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSES!!

This site is a joke!

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2006, 04:17:42 pm »
I want to take time and apologise for the use of profanity, it was uncalled for on my part.

Offline Alain

• I am.
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2006, 06:01:44 pm »
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 06:21:19 pm by cowandalehouse »

Offline thisisuser1

« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2009, 02:15:41 pm »
I don't understand why people have turned this thread around from the original post. I knew once i read the first couple of threads this would turn out bad. Really childish to sit here and argue like this. To the original poster i have some questions for you.

Have you recieved any tattoos. I know if a tattoo artist reuses the needle it could infect you.

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2009, 02:19:05 pm »
I don't understand why people have turned this thread around from the original post. I knew once i read the first couple of threads this would turn out bad. Really childish to sit here and argue like this. To the original poster i have some questions for you.

Have you recieved any tattoos. I know if a tattoo artist reuses the needle it could infect you.

Why would you resurrect a thread that has been dead for three years?
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline thisisuser1

« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2009, 03:30:25 pm »
oh my bad i was browsing and i thought i was looking at new posts. sorry

Offline Peacock

« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2009, 03:59:10 am »
Well..thats all been interesting reading ey!
Ive come to the conclusion that its actually difficuilt to communicate via a forum.
Humour can easily be misunderstood for aggression and once somebody has become aggressive its there in black and white for the world to see..and because its a Forum- an act of aggression can feel quite humiliating to the receiver.
But this is a forum, and we all express our emotions freely, it may be aggression or  humour, or whatever...so the trick to reading a reply to a post is to just accept that everyone has a different way of thinking and that some people may be on a completely different wavelength to oneself...perhaps even a different planet?
Ive been hanging around my tree and feeling very 'Confucius like'. does it suit me?
 ;D

Peacock,Steve
Diagnosed 07/01/2002
Started Haart- 25/11/04 Cd4: 205 VL: 76'500
                      19/12/08 Cd4: 623 VL: UD
      26/03/12 Cd4: 497 Cd4%: 30.10 VL: UD
Combivir and Nevirapine(200mg) x1 of each-Am & pm
Not changed Meds since starting on HAART
Green Tea,Multivit,Selenium ACE,Folic acid,Vit C,Aciclovir 200mg 5x per day for 3 days-(ONLY when I have Shingles!)
100 percent adherence-with the help of a wristwatch!

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2009, 08:16:47 am »
oh my bad i was browsing and i thought i was looking at new posts. sorry

What's sorry, is you have no business posting in the "Living With" forum. Keep all your posts in the "Am I Infected" forum.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.