Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 04:55:53 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772785
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 214
Total: 214

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: I'm scared once again  (Read 23941 times)

Offline jadeislove

I'm scared once again
« on: April 06, 2008, 04:36:03 am »
Hey you guys!  1st off let me start off by saying that I H.E.A.R.T this site and all the wrk that you guys do here.. I kno, it sounds very cliche but I've got some good advice from reading others post and I would like to get some advice on my own situation..

I'm a male and on Feb 16th ... I had receptive anal sex from a partner of unknown status.. We had a condom on but it broke and I don't know when exactly it broke , but I think it broke withing the 1st couple of mins of out session that lasted for like 25 mins prolly..  I think he knew it broke but he didn't tell me anything..

Also he did not ejaculate inside of me what so ever besides precum ... I don't kno why this always happens to me but clearly I've been cursed.. Back in November the actual date was nov 6th 2007 I had the same situation happen to me from another male who I had dated back in 06.. And I found out he was hiv postive in December 07 and I was so nervous I was testing every month .. I tested on Dec 31, Jan 25th, feb 12th which was three months and six days past that exposure..  And  then I had the feb 16th exposure.. I don't try to have unprotected sex it just I  guess my lack of how to put on a condom is bad..

So anywho since this scare on feb 16th 08 I haven't been able to sleep or anything.. I havent had any symptoms or anything but reading here I guess that means nothin.. So anywho its been 7 weeks since that exposure and I tested on march 28th negative.. I went and took a friend so I could have a reason to go again cuz I had also went on march 6th .. Also on April 5th I tested negative again.. They gave me another test when I went to get my syph and other std testing.. 

So my question is can I still be seroconverting from this Feb 16th exposure..???   

How likely is my result to change?
Since its been 7 weeks.. I'm so scared =(

Since I tested negative on Feb 12th and April 5th Does that mean I dodged the November bullet..

I really hope this result does not change ..
I'm hopin that I kan have a chance to make this right and learn from my mistakes..

Ann, Rapid Rod, and Andy can you  please shed some light you always get right to the point with no BULLSHIT in between and I love that... plus your advice is outstanding... I really need yall to give me advice ... wat do I do.. Will my results change..

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Re: So scared ! - need advice plz
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 09:09:34 am »
The average time to seroconversion is 22 days. All but the very smallest number of those who are going to seroconvert will do so within 4-6 weeks after an exposure to the virus. You were protected until the condom broke which further reduces your risk and ejaculation didn't occur inside you. So with your negative at 7 weeks, that is most unlikely to change when you re-test at 13 weeks for a conclusive result.

Make sure whomever you are with is wearing a latex condom that is fitted on properly. Or yourself if you are the insertive partner. Condoms do the job very effectively when worn properly and consistently.

Give it up with bemoaning your bad luck. Waste of time and energy to feel sorry for yourself. Just keep practicing safer sex and get on with life.

I expect you to come out of this incident ok.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline jadeislove

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 11:59:31 am »
Thanks so much for the response
I'm just so nervous.. And I'm not even
Sure this person has anything...
I asked him and he said talking bout
Shit like that is annoying..  Which is why
I'm so paranoid...

But even tho I passed a n3gative at 7 weeks Doesn't mean I will at 13 right?
So many ups and downs.. Urgh..

Plus does that mean I escaped the
November exposure... cuz that woulda showed up on my feb 12th test right?

And am I at high rish for late
Seroconversion.. Someone told me
That bottoms seroconvert late a lot?
Is that true?????   I hope not...

Urghhh should I test at like 9 weeks or 10?
Would that show mah true result ?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 12:08:13 pm »
You thanked me for my response and  yet I can't help wondering if you really read it. From your reply and more or less the same questions it seems it's your fears you're listening to.

I told you that I expect you to test negative at 13 weeks. And no, there's no sense in testing again before then. Get productively busy with other things in your life and the waiting time will pass more quickly than you may imagine is possible.

Andy Velez

Offline jadeislove

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 03:28:13 pm »
Yeah.. I kno I clearly need to just wait
Because there is really nothin that can be done but to wait...

I did take your words in and yes they made me feel a lot better I definetly need to stay out of other post .. That could be my problem as well..

If I test negative this for sure will stand as a lesson learned and I'm gonna make double sure its done properly..

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 05:14:31 pm »
Good. And good luck with your test which I expect will give you a happy conclusion to this episode. 
Andy Velez

Offline jadeislove

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 06:01:30 pm »
Thanks so much Andy.. Besos.

I would also like to hear
From Rapid Rod and Ann..

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2008, 05:04:59 am »
Jade,

I don't have anything to add to what Andy has already told you, except to say you should read through all three condom and lube links in my signature line. A correctly used condom rarely breaks.

I fully expect you to continue to test negative.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline jadeislove

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2008, 04:09:21 am »
I swear I'm having symptoms now
I'm all itchy, something seems wrong with my eyes, and I got the dry cough and fever ...

I don't know what 2 do I'm about 6 days
From it being a complete 2 months since
The possible exposure.. Waiting another month seems so long.. I just got tested on
The 5th which was last friday and it was negative.. Could it be changing?

What should I do?

Ann ? Andy?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2008, 06:10:19 am »
Jade,

Your result is unlikely to change at this point. You may be having symptoms of something, but that something most likely is NOT hiv.

See your doctor about your physical problems.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline jadeislove

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2008, 05:56:37 pm »
Ok... I guess its all in my head

I'm gonna run myself stir crazy
I swear it lol.  It just seems like
Wow a whole month left what can
Happen within that month..

Should I get tested on the 16th
That will be 2 months in... is there
A possibility I can still seroconvert?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2008, 06:24:45 pm »
jade,

There is no point in you testing again until the end of the window period.

I really do NOT expect your result to change. Neither should you. Just make sure you confirm your negative status at the three month point.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2008, 06:58:48 pm »
I have nothing further to add to what Andy has already said.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2008, 08:15:38 pm »
And Andy doesn't either.

Get busy with other things during your waiting time. It will help the time to pass more quickly than you imagine is possible.
Andy Velez

Offline jadeislove

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2008, 04:42:11 am »
I know and I've reallyy tried
I go running and chill with.friends
Etc.. But its hard to block out
I don't get how I kan get this out mah head..

And then today I went all day without thinking of it .. But then the last couple
Of hours I've had bad stomache and diarhea and I heard that's the most common of symptoms... so I got nervous again.. Just wish this month would fly by..

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2008, 07:47:52 am »
Just keep going. Waiting is hard. Get busy. It will help.
Andy Velez

Offline jadeislove

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2008, 08:33:16 pm »
Ok one more thing cuz I really
Don't wanna be blocked...

Since I'm having heavy
Diarhea is it possible that
I'm seroconverting...

Even after the 7 weeks neg?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2008, 08:49:57 pm »
jade,

NO! we don't think your dire-rear means you're seroconverting.  Thousands of things can cause the runs.

Go see your doctor if you're worried.

Do you realise that stress can cause diarrhea?

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline jadeislove

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2008, 09:03:49 pm »
Ok koolie.. I'm tryiing
To get it together really
I am...

It seems like as the days
Tick closer.. The more paranoid
I get....

Knowing my chances to seroconvert
Now after testing neg at 7 weeks is very
Low makes me feel a lot better... it was prolly somethin I ate yesterday...

Offline jadeislove

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2008, 08:57:57 pm »
Back and scared again

I spoke to my clinic today
And the guy said mah 7 week
Negative really meant nothin
Because people can test neg and
7 weeks then 3days later test poz
I don't kno what to do..

And also today when I used the restroom
And wiped there was like a white filmy
Lookin substance.... so nervous...

Are you huys sure 7 weeks.. Is a good indication that my test would be neg in a few weeks?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2008, 09:49:05 pm »
All but the smallest number of those who are going to seroconvert will do so within 4-6 weeks. Your negative at 7 weeks is highly unlikely to change when you re-test as you've been told here repeatedly by each of us.

If you get that white filmy substance again that's something to discuss with your doctor. It's not a symptom of HIV even if your mind is telling you otherwise.

As long as you keep surfing the net and asking people for an answer you can only get from a -- a definitive test result - those other people and sources are going to come up with all kinds of cockamamie responses to feed your worst fears. Stop! Get productively busy with other things and stop picking the scab off of your HIV fears. I expect you to come out of this ok when you get tested.
Andy Velez

Offline jadeislove

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2008, 10:29:25 pm »
Thanks andy...

I'm doing my best to get
This out my mind my car got
Towed after a pull ova and
I had that stress on top of this
Stress so its prolly stress related

Also...a friend of mine was telln me
That if I did have symptoms of diarhea
And so on it would be chronic diarhea not
Just one a one day thing..

I'm goin to go to the doctor this wed so hopefully she can shed somelight on that
Other situation..

I really just hope it continues to read negative...  just 4 more weeks to go..

Offline jadeislove

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2008, 04:38:02 am »
I called my doctor today
And she said it could be anal
Mucus which can be caused by what
I eat.. Or like bacteria, and irrate bowel I'm assuming me having a small case of the runs caused it... so I'm feeling
A little better...

I just didn't know if that was an hiv symptom of some type..
I can't wait for this month to pass..
Seems like its moving along fast...

I've just been thinking to myself a 7 week nevative is unlikely to change and that's helpn me thru the day...

Offline jadeislove

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2008, 06:25:50 pm »
Ok.. Today I was just so nervous
I had to go in for some info at the clinic
And the guy wanted to test me on the
Rapid unigold tesr that searches for both antibodies I guess..

I got the test and it was Neg...
So its been 2 months since the exposure
So maybe this can calm me down until may..

Offline jadeislove

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2008, 03:08:15 am »
I can't seen to get my head together
I'm so paranoid.. I got a negative test today. And it made me happy.. Well feel better then the person who I had the ecounter with sent me a text saying good luck with a clean test ...

So rude...

Then he told one of my friend he hopes I end up positive just says to me he's prolly poz and just infectin people..

I wish this test today was a 13 week neg.. Even tho the 8 was still good...

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2008, 07:34:18 am »
Indeed a negative at 8 weeks is a very happy thing. And points strongly towards your continuing to test negative at 13 weeks.

You need to make a real effort to get productively busy with other things and give up this feeling sorry for yourself about jerks sending  you stupid messages. You're almost out of the woods on this issue and in all likelihood are going to test negative again. Really. And don't bother saying, "I just can't get this out of my mind..." That isn't going to fly here. Let those thoughts come ....and go...and come and go. If you do that and are busy with other things the remaining weeks will pass more quickly than you imagine is possible.
Andy Velez

Offline jadeislove

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2008, 12:06:46 pm »
Thanks andy....

I know I shouldn't worry bout
What he says he just being selfish..

The guy at the clinic said that
I have a high chance of turning
Poz within the next few weeks.
Is that true...

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2008, 12:26:29 pm »
Jade,

No, as we keep telling you, you do NOT have a high chance of turning positive after the negative results you've already had. Seriously. We wouldn't kid you.

I really don't expect your negative result to change and neither should you.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline jadeislove

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2008, 08:04:16 pm »
Thanks Ann..

I'm letting the words he said
Get to me very much... and just
Knowing I have four more weeks.
Is definately a killer... once I come out of this ok I'm going to be way more careful with my life...

Thanks ann and andy for the great advice..
I'm sure your right and I totally expect a negative test at 13 weeks..

Offline jadeislove

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2008, 02:37:54 pm »
Can hiv be transmitted
With anal.fingering with
Possible pre cum on the insertive
partners hands?

And I'm still nervous bout my test results
Turning poz.. Remember I did just test neg at 8 weeks which was exactly 2 months past exposure.. The lady said its a 90% neg and that she's never had a 8 week turn poz in 4 extra weeks.. And she's been doin it for 12 yrs.. I'm extremely nervous..  Is there a strong chance of turning poz?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2008, 04:23:00 pm »
It doesn't seem to matter very much to you no matter how many tell you that you are going to continue to test negative. No, fingering with precum is not a risk. No way, no how.

You need to busy yourself with other matters, no kidding, instead of indulging every little burst of anxiety you have with another repetitious question. That's not helpful to you and if you continue doing it here you will end up getting a time out.
Andy Velez

Offline jadeislove

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2008, 12:16:50 am »
I got nervous all over again this week..
I try to keep my mind off this and it was wrkn for a while but totally caught up with me again..

I woke up this morning feeling very weird totally itchy and I have some bumps on my arm and lower back, and chest ....

Tomorrow will be 10 weeks since the possible exposure and I just don't know what to do.. I was talking to my counselor and he was telling me that I should get tested now but I'm so unsure.. I mean would that be a good idea I only got tested  2 weeks ago at 8 weeks and that test was negative... I'm so nervous that within these next 2 weeks something is going to pop up..
If I test now can I take that as a conclusive negative result if its negative.. The lady said my 8 week test would've been poz mos likely if I had been infected from this exposure. So its unlikely to change.. I'm going out of my mind..

I was also wondering for a friend of mine is it possible that hiv can be transmitted through oral sex..  With ejaculation.. No swallow..

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2008, 08:29:19 am »
Jade,

Your eight week negative is highly unlikely to change and you might as well wait until you can get your confirmation at the end of the window period. If you test at ten weeks, you're only going to start worrying about about the two remaining weeks. I do not expect your negative result to change.

Hiv transmission through oral is strictly theoretical. I suggest your friend reads through the hundreds of threads on this subject that are to be found in the Am I Infected forum.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline jadeislove

« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2008, 11:52:09 pm »
Thanks ann...

I did get it out my head for a while but then it leapd right back in..

I did go an get tested again.. Today which has been 11 weeks since exposure ..

Rapid testing for 2 antibodies and that test was also negative.. 
I just keep havin this diarhea and break out and I don't kno why I've been tested for all stds..

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2008, 05:38:38 am »
Jade,

Go see your doctor about the diarrhea - it could be anything. Anything OTHER THAN hiv, that is. You don't have hiv.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline jadeislove

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2008, 05:47:22 pm »
Thanks ann..

I'm going to see the doctor
It mite just be the heat and
A lack of water intake...

Offline jadeislove

« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2008, 11:00:52 am »
So I went to the doctor.
And the diarhea hasn't stopd
They ran a series of test..
Plus anotha negative hiv test.

I've lost about 7 or 8 pounds
She doesn't know wats wrong..
I'm just in a lost state of mind really.

Is there a way that you can be infected
If someone anal fingers u with precum
On the hands?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2008, 11:07:33 am »
Is there a way that you can be infected
If someone anal fingers u with precum
On the hands?

Jade,

No.

There are hundreds, if not thousands of things that could be causing your diarrhea. What ever it is, it is not hiv. You don't have hiv.

If you engage in anal play, it is possible that you have a parasite or a bacterial intestinal infection. Did your doctor discuss this possibility? Keep working with the doctor to find out what's going on. Again, whatever it is, it isn't hiv. You don't have hiv.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline jadeislove

« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2008, 11:44:51 am »
I was thinking it could be
A parasite.. Because I wrk at
A group home and both boys
That I watch have parasite..

And it makes them itchy
At night so they pick in their
Diapers....

Its prolly contagious since
They both have it..

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2008, 11:47:14 am »
Jade,

Don't tell us about it, tell your doctor. It has nothing to do with hiv. You're getting close to being given a time out.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline jadeislove

« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2008, 12:11:42 am »
Hi.. This will be my last question
Ever I don't want to be blocked..

I have a new steady boyfriend
We've been dating two months now
And I haven't wanted to have sex because
Of my situation atleast until I get out the window period...

So he wanted to finger me while
He beat off.... I don't kno his status
If he has hiv u saw an old test slip of his from 6 months ago but I don't kno wat he's don or with who since then.. Is it away that he kould have passd it to me thru fingering with precum on his fingers.. They were kinda deep and he precums alot..

Should I be worried. Do I have to wait a whole 3 more months..  Its been a month since this incident..

I neglected to give the story
When I askd bout the precum before
Does it make a diff?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2008, 04:38:02 am »
Jade,

Fingering, even with cum or precum present, is NOT a risk for hiv infection.

Use condoms for intercourse with this new boyfriend, correctly and consistently, and you won't have to worry about hiv.

Keep going on about this fingering incident and you WILL be given a time out. It's not a risk, ok?

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline jadeislove

« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2008, 05:52:43 pm »
Thanks Ann...

I'm going to let this fingering thing from last month go..  It was worrying me kuz u guys said one thing then the clinic I go to said that this was a whole new risk and that I need to retest in 3 months.. They said its a low risk but it could've infected me if I had a cut which I don't kno if I did inside I mean how could u tell.

But thanks for all you guys have done..
And all that has been said.....
I appreciate you all..

« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 06:10:27 pm by jadeislove »

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2008, 06:30:27 pm »
That latest comment from the clinic is total nonsense. Really. No risk whatsoever.

Let it go and get on with your life. Really.
Andy Velez

Offline jadeislove

« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2008, 12:32:17 am »
Thanks Andy..

I wonder why these people
Give false information, I mean
I don't understand it but thanks
For clearing it up for me kuz I totally
Thought it was a new worry all over again..

I shouldn't have put myself in the situation anyway not knowing the
Specific risk of transmission..

I'm thankful for you and Ann
And the others who posted..

Knowing that oral and anal fingering with or witout semen or precum .. Or cuts inside or not isn't a risk is just wat I needed to kno..

Offline jadeislove

« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2008, 03:53:27 am »
Question?

This last few months have left me
Really in a strange place.. I mean its opened my eyes to things I never knew about sex.. But now I'm worried that with ever sexual encounter I'm going to be infected..

Would it be to much to seek counseling about this situation?.. I've become a constant tester.. 

I'm so worried all the time.. Even kissing my boyfriend.. Him fingering me.. Everything...

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2008, 03:59:41 am »
Jade,

Yes, it would be appropriate for you to seek counseling. 

An inappropriate thing to do would be to continue to hang around this or other hiv related websites. You'll only feed your fear. If you need a time out to help you break the habit, that can be arranged.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline jadeislove

« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2008, 07:53:01 pm »
Hi Ann and Andy so my tester calls me today
I have no reason why I mean i think he seriously is
trying to scare me ..

He said he talked to someone else in the office
and they both agree that I should come and get
tested again which is another 20 bucks..

he said they both agree that with the presence
of precum with the anal fingering and not knowin
the status of my partner this is a serious risk..

especially since I've been having symptoms
like the chronic diarrhea that i have
and so on and on!!! and from the fingerin happened
last month that its definetly an open time slot
for seroconversion and that i should look at this very
seriously!!!

What should I do?? I know I sound so repetitive
but you can see why with this dude..
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 07:57:55 pm by jadeislove »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2008, 04:40:25 am »
jade,

If you want to spend 20 bucks unnecessarily, go right ahead.

However, you won't be allowed to use this forum to wring your hands over this no-risk fingering scenario. I'm giving you a time out. Do not attempt to create a new account to get around your time out because if you do, you will be permanently banned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline jadeislove

I'm scared once again
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2008, 02:41:37 am »
On aug 27th a month ago I had unprotected receptive anal intercourse.. With a partner of unknown status.. Who is a friend of mine who is in the military...

I was drunk and clearly things got carried away either way its my fault.. I know that there was no ejaculation.. Because I seen him do that in his hands..

What do I do.. And what are my chances looking like..

I felt like I was sick recently I had sore throat and a bit of a cold.. I went to the doctor and the said it was bronchitis.. And just a flu.. But knowing of my sexual escapade I'm worried...

Also my throat has felt a little tight like my glands were swollen but I figured its just because I've been pushin up on them.. I'm totally lost on what to do..

I don't know how to look and see if my groin is swollen or any of that..

What do I do?? And go from here..
Lonely boy goin down the road again!!

I got tested on the 2nd and it was neg...
But that was only like 4 days after the situation.. Wat do I do??? 

Should I think I have somethin.. What's my risk??

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.