Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 03:57:23 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 220
Total: 222

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: I've got a problem, results  (Read 27000 times)

Offline madday

I've got a problem, results
« on: July 19, 2006, 07:50:23 am »
Hallo to everybody,

I need your help. Over 3 months before I had sex with prostitute without protection. One week after I got fever, I started to swept during nights and days, white tongue (it occurred later to be candida albicans) then after four weeks sore throat for over two weeks (no medicins worked), something with my sight (I couldn't stand the day light), I'm week, feel mentally worse than before - slower thinking.

I did IV generation tests at 15 and 21 day, then after 8 weeks and after 12 weeks all negative.

I know that this tests should be conclusive but as I still have some of the symptoms: I swept very very much without any reason (esp. my head and neck), withe tongue (candida albicans), I'm very weak and mentally not so fast as before.

Should I still be worry about HIV?
Please help me!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2006, 09:23:51 am by madday »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
Re: I've got a problem
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2006, 09:02:47 am »
madday,

You have conclusively tested negative for hiv. You do NOT have hiv.

Whatever is going on with you has nothing to do with hiv as you are not hiv positive. You need to go see your doctor to find out what is going on.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2006, 09:04:46 am »
You have reliably tested negative for HIV. You are HIV negative. Period. End of story.

If you are continuing to have troubling symptoms you should discuss them with your doctor. Having symptoms doesn't change the reliability of your negative HIV test. You're still HIV negative.

You also need to learn from this experience and in the future always be sure to wear a condom when you have intercourse. No exceptions.

Good luck with sorting out the real cause of your symptoms.
Andy Velez

Offline madday

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2006, 09:14:37 am »
Thank you very much for your response.
You give me so much hope.

How do you think what else could it be? What happend to me?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2006, 09:49:17 am »
We're not in the guessing business here about symptoms.

What we can say is that from what you have reported you have reliably tested negative for HIV. So that is eliminated as a possible cause of your symptoms.

Now you need to check things out with your doctor to see what is going on.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline madday

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2006, 04:01:51 pm »
Thank you very much for all of your responses.

I've got one more question. What is the difference between PCR-RNA and PCR-DNA? Is it possible that result of PCR-RNA is negative and PCR-DNA positive?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2006, 05:52:04 pm »
The PCRs are very sensitive tests and the problem sometimes is with a false positive, although not false negative.

They do need to be done at an appropriate time. Did you have either of those tests done, and if so when in relation to your unprotected incident and what were the results?
Andy Velez

Offline madday

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2006, 06:27:00 pm »
I did PCR-RNA 10 weeks after it was negative. On the result was written "The assay was performed by genetics means using PCR method (Polymerase Chain Reatraction). As a template RNA extracted from patient's serum was used. The outcome of the test is negative".

I'm wondering if the virus can exist in red cells but not in the serum? And what the difference between PCR-RNA and PCR-DNA? Is it possible that outcomes of this tests are differ?

Thank you very much for your patience,

I'm still very worried as I've got very strange symptoms.

Offline Ronnie99

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2006, 11:32:29 pm »
The RNA is a viral load test that measures the level of RNA of the virus in the blood. The pcr proviral DNA test measures the DNA created in infected cells. This DNA is created by infected human cells. The proviral DNA test is a virus detected/virus not detected type of test whereas the RNA test is a viral load test. That's how I understand the two types of test. Both have chances of false positive with the RNA test having a higher incidence of false positive.

Offline madday

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2006, 06:13:53 am »
Thank you for your answer. This forum is really helpful and helps not to get mad and gives more hope.

So if took PCR-RNA test and it was negative after 10 weeks should I stay calm and stop worrying about HIV although I still have lot of the symptoms that are peculiar for being infected? Or should I take PCR-DNA?

« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 06:17:11 am by madday »

Offline madday

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2006, 06:34:08 am »
One more question. I know that PCRs test are designed for HIV1 and they don't search HIV2. Is there any counterpart of PCR that search HIV2?

I know that HIV2 is most common in African countys but today world is becaming more and more globalised and the possibility of getting HIV2 is small but exists!

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2006, 06:51:33 am »
madday,

You do not need PCR testing and it is not approved for diagnostic purposes anyway. No matter what, the ELISA antibody test is the final answer, even if you tested positive with the PCR test.

Your antibody test at twelve weeks is conclusively negative. You do NOT need further hiv testing over this incident at all.

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL STIs together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with a sexually transmitted infection.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

Anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs. You do not need further hiv testing until it is time for your next annual, routine test.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results. Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

You are hiv negative today. Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse and you will also be hiv negative tomorrow and every day after that. Use condoms and avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple.

If you continue to have physical problems, go see your doctor.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2006, 07:00:28 am »
madday,

While I was posting to you, you sent me the following PM and I want to answer it here in the forum.

Hallo Ann,
I'm madday and I'm a little bit confused. I've been tested negative after conclusive 12 weeks, but I have lot of the symptoms that are peculiar for being infected. And you could think I'm mad but there are lot of people that have the same, like fever, changes inside mouth, weakens, problems with throat, sweat all the time (oily face). And if it was only me I would believe I became mad. What's more I don't believe in such a coincident that my strange problems can cause sth. else than sex with a sex-worker. I know that I should think before but actually I didn't and the only thing I can do is to wait for something that I don't now yet. Over 3 months passed and I'm still in a hell. I've visited many doctors and they can not solve out whats going on with me. This is not only mental problem but something heppens inside my body and it has obvious connection with the few minutes I spent with the sex-worker! If it was only me we could ignore it but there are more people with almost the same symptoms and they all test negative after conclusive 12 weeks.
Will they find any HELP?

I have lot of the symptoms that are peculiar for being infected.

NO, you DON'T have symptoms that are "peculiar" for hiv. The symptoms you are experiencing are shared with hundreds of other illnesses - including stress. Stress really does a number on the body.

There is a very strong mind/body connection and while I don't think your problems are "all in your mind", I do think your mind could be the CAUSE. The only thing you became infected with during your experience with a sex worker is a bad case of guilt and shame. Throw that shit overboard, you don't need it. The only person or thing that is punishing you for visiting a sex worker is YOU. Stop it right now. You visited a sex worker. Big deal. Let it go.

Learn from this experience and from now on, protect your hiv NEGATIVE status and make sure you are using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions, no matter who you are with, sex worker or neighbour or even best friend. Use condoms and avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline madday

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2006, 07:46:46 am »
Thank you Ann for your answer,
anyway it is very difficult for me to believe that everything I've experienced and still experience is just stress and my imagination.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2006, 07:53:39 am »
madday,

Thankfully, feelings aren't facts. No matter what you might be feeling, the FACT is that you are hiv NEGATIVE. It's time for you to move on.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline madday

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2006, 09:43:12 am »
Hallo again,

Could Sb tell me if it is possible that PCR-RNA is negative and PCR-DNA positive at the same time? Are results of these tests equal?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2006, 10:08:44 am »
Madday,

FORGET ABOUT PCR TESTING! It doesn't matter what result you get on a PCR test, the ELISA has the final say. Yours said you are hiv NEGATIVE.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline madday

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2006, 10:56:43 am »
Ann,

For me at this moment they only mean that I don't have HIV antibodies in my serum. Sorry, but I experienced too much and still have some strange, disastrous symptoms (that I have never had before) that make my life very difficult, to believe I'm negative.

Best Wishes

Offline madday

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2006, 05:49:02 pm »
Could anyone answer my questions about PCR-RNA and PCR-DNA? Is it possible that at the same time one of them is positive and the other negative? Is it possible to have virus in the blood cells and NOT in the serum?

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2006, 05:52:22 pm »
You are reliably, totally HIV negative. This is not scientific inquiry. It is the search for fear. I urge you to revisit your participation in this site. Until you have accepted your negative diagnosis, your scientific inquiries will not be based on rationality, and are therefore worthless as intellectual pursuit.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline madday

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2006, 06:18:56 pm »
So why do you think they write about 6 months in most of the sources? Take this into consideration:

http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/insite?page=basics-00-20

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2006, 06:34:35 pm »
:) If I had a nickel for each time I had this conversation, I would absolutely have that MacBook Pro I would have had my eyes on.

This site relies on the most accurate and up to date HIV prevention and testing information. We revised our LESSONS, including the testing section, before moving to this new server and merging with POZ.com.

If our risk assessment and testing advisement does not provide you with adequate assistance, I urge you to look elsewhere. Just please do not expect us to respond to each and every outdated, inaccurate, or obsolete piece of information you find on the web.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

Welcome Thread

Offline madday

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2006, 07:02:22 pm »
Sorry, but I'm still very worried about my situation and don't know what to do.
I know you gave me lot of help, accurate information and lot of hope. At least I can sleep and during it forget about my problems for a few hour es.

Regards and lot of thanks

Offline ScienceGuy25

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2006, 08:50:37 pm »
Sorry, but I'm still very worried about my situation and don't know what to do.
I know you gave me lot of help, accurate information and lot of hope. At least I can sleep and during it forget about my problems for a few hour es.

Regards and lot of thanks

Madday
You've gotten some great advice on here yet you're unable to accept it.  I work in science and with PCR, I support all the advice you've already been given, PCR-DNA, PCR-RNA it it does not matter!. You tested negative and now you need to try and get past this.  You say you're still worried and don't know what to do.  Have you discussed any of these issues with a mental health professional? More testing will not help you, but a good counselor would. Mental issues are just as debilitating and sometimes more so than physical issues.  Don't be afraid, seek some good help for your issue so you can rest easy.  Good luck.

Offline Ronnie99

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2006, 09:05:48 pm »
Here's a response to a question about pcr testing from an HIV expert physician:

link removed on request.....
« Last Edit: July 21, 2006, 11:31:18 pm by Ronnie99 »

Offline Morgan

• You did WHAT??
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2006, 11:03:01 pm »
Ronnie,

Please remove that link.  It has no place in this thread, or on this site.

Morgan
Morgan Landers

Offline Ronnie99

« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2006, 11:30:40 pm »
Morgan,

The link in question quoted a physician who has been working in the trenches of HIV since the 80's.

This disease is complex, constantly changing and it affects everyone differently. That is what I have learned with my very limited research.

Ronnie
« Last Edit: July 21, 2006, 11:37:47 pm by Ronnie99 »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2006, 04:57:51 am »
Ronnie,

You've been told to stay out of other people's threads. I'm telling you again. Please listen this time.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline madday

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2006, 05:57:45 am »
Can anybody help me please????????????????????????

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2006, 06:20:04 am »
Madday,

What's to help? You have reliably tested negative. You do not have hiv. Period. End of story.

If you read through the Welcome Thread, you will have read the following:

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

You have conclusively tested negative. If you cannot accept your negative results, please seek the assistance of a mental health care professional to help you put this behind you. If you continue to come to this forum to question your conclusive result, I will have no choice but to give you a time out in order to encourage you to get the face-to-face help you need.

There is nothing more we can do for you here. Please consider yourself warned.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline madday

« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2006, 07:10:20 am »
I know I've been warned but as have still some doubts (because of still having some strange symptoms) I have question: should I repeat my test after 6 months? Can I have normal sex without worrying to infect somebody?

Sorry I'm still posting but I really need to know!

Offline Morgan

• You did WHAT??
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2006, 07:28:08 am »
Madday,

Should you repeat your test?........ No.

Can you have normal sex (use a condom) without worrying? ........ Yes.

Morgan
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 07:33:44 am by Morgan »
Morgan Landers

Offline madday

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2006, 06:45:38 am »
What I asked was sex without condom without worrying to infect somebody else?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2006, 08:43:49 am »
madday,

You have conclusively tested negative for hiv. How could you possibly transmit a virus you do not have?

You are hiv negative and you do not need further testing unless it is in a year or so time and is part of your routine sexual health care check-up. You do NOT need further testing over recent events. You are hiv negative. Use condoms and you will stay that way.

There is nothing more we can do for you here. If you continue to have physical concerns, discuss them with your doctor.

You are still under a time-out warning.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline madday

« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2006, 05:44:45 am »
madday,

You have conclusively tested negative for hiv. How could you possibly transmit a virus you do not have?

You are still under a time-out warning.

Ann

I know I've been warned. I also know that my test should be concider to be conclusive. And I know also that I still have lot tons of symptoms that I've never experienced before. And I know that there are many people on the forum who have the same symptoms after exposure(f.e. Seiko, Stillil, Scared01). And I know that this can't be just coincident.

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2006, 05:46:35 am »
Whatever it is, one thing it isn't is HIV.

I honestly think it's time for you to look outside this forum for the answers to your questions.

Welcome Thread

Offline madday

« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2006, 06:46:16 am »
I've already did what I could! Each available medical check up! Including PCR for HCV and HIV, ultrasono of my head. And nothing.

Thanks for your replay and I promise I will try to keep away from sending another posts.

Offline madday

« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2006, 01:49:49 pm »
I did another full STD check up (incl. HIV) this morning. And also CD4 and CD8. One week for the results.

Offline madday

« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2006, 06:39:45 am »

Hallo again,
I wait for results of following researches:

CD3+CD4-CD8-
CD3+CD4+CD8+

Lymphocytes B and plasmocytes CD19
Lymphocytes Naturel Killers NK CD16 CD56

Does anybody knows what do they mean and why doctor decided to do them for me? I live in Belgium and it is mostly French speaking country, and my French is nod good enough to understood exactly what the Doc. said.

Best wishes and thank you for all,
Madday

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2006, 06:49:36 am »
Maddy,

The numbers you list don't actuall include any results.

They don't matter anyway. You are conclusively hiv negative. If your doctor can't find what is wrong with your body, get another doctor. Whatever is going on, it isn't hiv. You do NOT have hiv.

You are still under a time out warning. There is nothing more we can do for you here.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline madday

« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2006, 09:20:35 am »
Hallo to everyone,

I've just collected the rest of my results (the norms in brackets):

CD3 - 78% (61-84%)
CD4 - 40% (32-58%)
w mm3 1089 (288 - 1500)
CD8 - 31% (12-35)
CD4/CD8 1,30 (1,30 - 2,50)

I do not understand the following, what are they?:
CD3+CD4-CD8- 1,1% (<7)
CD3+CD4+CD8+ 3,83% (<3) it is higher what does it mean?
CD19 9,7% (4,0 - 22,0%)
NK CD16 CD56 12,4% (21%)

Herpes Simplex1 - 1,3 (1,1)     what does it mean??

Take care you all and thanks a lot for any advices.

Offline RapidRod

Re: I've got a problem, results
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2006, 09:47:47 am »
What did the clinic or the doctor say about your results? I don't want to hear that they just gave you the results without and answer.

Offline madday

« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2006, 09:53:42 am »
Said everything OK don't need any further testing. But my doc was absent (holiday) and an other doc gave me the results.

Is it possible that my CD4 rose from 549 two months ago to 1089?
And would it be possible if I was infected have these results?

Thanks a lot RapidRod

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2006, 10:09:20 am »
Yes it's possible for the CD4 count and NO it's not possible if you were infected without meds. Guess what like you've been told before you are negative.

Offline madday

« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2006, 10:36:54 am »
Thank you very much RapidRod,
I've one more question. How do you think could Herpes Simplex1 cause all of my symptoms?

Take care

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2006, 10:44:14 am »
maddy,

That is a question for your doctor.

You do not have hiv.

This is your FINAL warning.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2006, 10:45:44 am »
HSV1, causes cold sores. Over three Fourths of the population has HSV1. It can come on due to anxiety, stress, stomach disorders, etc. etc.

Offline madday

Re: Chronically ill
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2006, 06:46:13 am »
Stillsick,
I find your words very alarming and I also thing there is somethin strange with the symptoms that many (including me) experience after exposure. It is just not possible to have them all just as a matter of head. There are too many similar examples.

I think that somebody should consider that it is just too much as for imagination and state of mind. Donīt you see the link between exposure, symptoms and HIV matters?

Take care,

madday

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2006, 07:04:36 am »
Maddy,

I've removed your most unhelpful post from stillsick's thread and placed it here, in your own thread, where you should keep all your additional thoughts or comments. You are in no position to give advice or comment on the situations of others in these forums.

I'm also giving you a four week time out, as you have been warned. Do not create a new account to get around your time out, or you will be permanently banned.

Ann
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 07:07:15 am by Ann »

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline madday

« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2006, 02:44:23 pm »
Hallo everybody,

I have tried to stay outside the forum as long as I could. It is 6 months after my exposure ant 2 months after my last test. Still have symptoms. The most annoying is the fever 37,2 C degrees and candida albicans. Will I ever find any help? Really I don't know what to do? How can I diagnose whats going on?

Wishes to everybody,

Madday

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.