Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:16:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 424
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 344
Total: 344

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: er lets call it convelesing  (Read 41121 times)

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
Re: er lets call it convelesing
« Reply #100 on: June 05, 2014, 03:56:41 pm »
Glad to read that!
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline mitch777

« Reply #101 on: June 05, 2014, 04:28:51 pm »
Yay!  :-*
33 years hiv+ with a curtsy.

Offline Theyer

• Current ambition. Walk the Dog .
« Reply #102 on: June 05, 2014, 05:51:33 pm »
Thank you dear friends ,I am very relieved .
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline Theyer

« Reply #103 on: June 10, 2014, 04:24:06 pm »
Well after the good news the last 2 days have seem a return to things as normal. London is enjoying fine Summer weather , I am experiencing it as though in mourning for The Lost Body , for 3 days I have slept 4 to 5 hours from the afternoon to early evening polaxed.

I wake loathing the waste off the Day.

To get this project completed the plans for the future
Dentistry see above,
Ultrasound and X-ray for painfull lump left tit mid June and 3 July/
Awaiting Urologist,counselling appointments.

3rd week July meeting with HIV DOC to look at results and plan.

added, Am awaiting to see if I qualify for a Drug trail aimed at those whose T-cells refuse to get above 400 , had blood test and its the results from that which will decide.Will give more info if I qualify.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 04:30:42 pm by Theyer »
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline Theyer

« Reply #104 on: June 20, 2014, 12:39:33 pm »
Just returned from foot massage at the Hospice by the physios and she checked my ribs for 10 Min's NO BREAKS oh joy she said the bruise follows the line of the rib cage and pinpointed where she felt the spasms are coming from . So pleased this ends here with no trips to yet more medical places.

So I fully intend to return to painting the walls tomorrow, really chuffed.

Offline Theyer

« Reply #105 on: June 24, 2014, 02:58:42 pm »
I have had to cancell the tooth pulling due to the damage ribs being still very much off a problem.

This was not easy as the mouth work is in its second year and I was at last feeling that an end was in sight. I could manage getting to the hos for the procedure, what made me can cell is that I am not sure off being able to keep up the post pulling care.

Although the intense pain is gone and I am not needing constant pain killers , I awoke in the night in pain and have clearly put my back out . awkward , very painful at times , so I am not taking the risk plus I am intelligence impaired tired so I do not need to be put under , the mist could be dense fog with that .

I would have no doubt but the wait for another OP date could be ages. I am contacting the Physio tomorrow and will make plans with her.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.