Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 02:22:14 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37639
  • Latest: Glassxj
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773168
  • Total Topics: 66331
  • Online Today: 263
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 262
Total: 263

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: All of us have an increased ability to heal  (Read 6768 times)

Offline hope_for_a_cure

All of us have an increased ability to heal
« on: July 22, 2010, 09:10:04 am »
As our templates are downloading energy and information during our ascention process, we have an increased ability within us to heal. 

http://spiritlibrary.com/videos/humanity-healing/talitha-kumi-stellar-code

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
Re: All of us have an increased ability to heal
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2010, 03:57:57 pm »
Jeeez Hopey, please tell me you're not into that stuff?

MtD

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2010, 04:43:56 pm »

I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2010, 04:52:09 pm »
My stars and I have a tenuous relationship, they agree not to crash into the Earth and burn my soul and I agree to sing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little star" everynight.

-Will
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2010, 04:54:20 pm »
My stars and I have a tenuous relationship, they agree not to crash into the Earth and burn my soul and I agree to sing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little star" everynight.

-Will

Scintillate, scintillate globule vivific
Fain would I fathom thy nature, specific
Loftily poised in the ether capacious
Strongly resembling a gem, carbonaceous

MtD

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2010, 04:57:57 pm »
Scintillate, scintillate globule vivific
Fain would I fathom thy nature, specific
Loftily poised in the ether capacious
Strongly resembling a gem, carbonaceous

MtD

You Aussie's be weird.

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2010, 04:58:50 pm »
Jeeez Hopey, please tell me you're not into that stuff?

MtD

You's so cynical.

This reminds me... mah Teen Cosmo horoscope says that the cure for pooper flu will be found on December 23rd, 2012.  Oh, and that I'm gonna meet a gawdgeous Brazilian in the next two weeks.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2010, 05:08:59 pm »
You's so cynical.

This reminds me... mah Teen Cosmo horoscope says that the cure for pooper flu will be found on December 23rd, 2012.  Oh, and that I'm gonna meet a gawdgeous Brazilian in the next two weeks.

Well mayhap I is teh cynic. But a little wander through the site linked to in the OP produced this gem:

Be aware that over the next four years there will be dramatic changes, medically, dramatic change regarding how medical institutions are structured. Disease in itself will undergo a radical change. Information will be released to prove that HIV-AIDS was engineered and distributed. That it was done deliberately to infect the human race. However the human race reacted to it because there was a need inside to hold onto such disease. Are you clear so far on what I have said?

(linkette)

Emphasis added by Matty the Damned

Note that I'm not saying Hopey shares this view or was even aware such an article is available on that site.

MtD

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2010, 05:13:14 pm »
spiritlibrary... heal thyself

"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2010, 05:14:25 pm »
Information will be released to prove that HIV-AIDS was engineered and distributed. That it was done deliberately to infect the human race. However the human race reacted to it because there was a need inside to hold onto such disease. Are you clear so far on what I have said?

Mah... brain... hoits...

"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline weasel

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2010, 06:03:17 pm »

There is more to us than what appears !

I am open to to this .  It is Sort of like yoga ?

Peaceful music  :)

Anything that relieves  stress is good !

Carl
" Live and let Live "

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2010, 06:11:01 pm »
Be aware that over the next four years there will be dramatic changes, medically, dramatic change regarding how medical institutions are structured. Disease in itself will undergo a radical change. Information will be released to prove that HIV-AIDS was engineered and distributed. That it was done deliberately to infect the human race. However the human race reacted to it because there was a need inside to hold onto such disease. Are you clear so far on what I have said?

(linkette)

Emphasis added by Matty the Damned

And I think theys put it in a black kid who lived in Mississippi back in da 30's..  Boy, them whitey crackas back in the day... I tell you, they were some technological geniuses of the world.  Wonder how they thunk of him passing it on to us though....  things that make you go yum.. i mean hmmm.
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2010, 08:28:16 pm »
That link was posted by a friend of mine on facebook and I dont shut the door on any opportunity or possibility.  No, I am not totally into it, but this subject does intrigue me.  I do believe in quantum physics and believe we are entering what is known as quantum reality.  Humanity does not exist on this planet (IMHO) just by fluke.  I dont think we are the only life in this universe, and do think that we are living in multiple dimensions simultaneously.

Crystals, reiki healing, as well as other methods not proven by scientific data interest me as well.  Perhaps its because I was exposed to in the past and saw some of it actually work. 

Just my thoughts on that.  There are indeed some pretty whacked out videos on YouTube.  Spirit Library can also have some rather odd posts too.  I like the following video that speaks to the global shift in dimensions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ov4bjOvnzM

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2010, 08:39:37 pm »
That link was posted by a friend of mine on facebook and I dont shut the door on any opportunity or possibility.  No, I am not totally into it, but this subject does intrigue me.  I do believe in quantum physics and believe we are entering what is known as quantum reality.  Humanity does not exist on this planet (IMHO) just by fluke.  I dont think we are the only life in this universe, and do think that we are living in multiple dimensions simultaneously.

Crystals, reiki healing, as well as other methods not proven by scientific data interest me as well.  Perhaps its because I was exposed to in the past and saw some of it actually work. 

Just my thoughts on that.  There are indeed some pretty whacked out videos on YouTube.  Spirit Library can also have some rather odd posts too.  I like the following video that speaks to the global shift in dimensions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ov4bjOvnzM

Hopey,

The problem with operations like Spirit Library is neatly summed up:

Lie down with dogs and you get up with fleas.

I too find quantum mechanics fascinating. I don't understand it but it's fascinating. I find that Professor Brian Cox is a particularly useful guide through this sort of stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6uKZWnJLCM

He's a particle physicist and the former keyboardist with D:ream. He's also extremely fucking hot. :)

MtD

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2010, 08:53:02 pm »
That is true Matty,  As with any forum (this one included) anybody can pretty much post anything they please.  Sometimes one has to sift through several posts to find something that may have merit.  I sprayed for fleas today but they still bite my ass when I lie down with 'them dawgs'.  LOL 

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2010, 08:57:29 pm »
Brian Cox is an annoying twat and has a lame emo doo (which at age 42 he's too old to doo).
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2010, 09:06:55 pm »
Brian Cox is an annoying twat and has a lame emo doo (which at age 42 he's too old to doo).

What is that makes you so bitter? The fact that Brian could polish your head and use it in a reflector array?

MtD

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2010, 09:11:39 pm »
I just finished listening to his video and thought it was most interesting.  I will have to watch it next time (and check out his hair) instead of listening while I peruse and post to this site.  The subject is deeper than most and I find it fascinating.  Thanks!

Offline Merlin

• As My WILL, So MOTE It Be !
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2010, 07:28:08 pm »
Cool peaceful video.
Thanks for sharing.
Blessed Be ! :-*
I'll leave Hatred to those not strong enough to Love.

+++

Believe & The Power Of The Mind Transforms.
Make It Happen...

+++

I blame them for nothing.
I forgive them for everything.

---->> Mary J. Blige on dysfuctional parents

Offline komnaes

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2010, 01:26:49 am »

He's a particle physicist and the former keyboardist with D:ream. He's also extremely fucking hot. :)

Brian Cox was in D:Ream? D:Ream of "Things can only get better"?! Who would have guess!

His recent BBC series on the solar system is a very good watch and I kept wondering about this guy as he looks too britpop to be a professor.. :D
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 01:28:46 am by komnaes »
Aug 07 Diagnosed
Oct 07 CD4=446(19%) Feb 08 CD4=421(19%)
Jun 08 CD4=325(22%) Jul 08 CD4=301(18%)
Sep 08 CD4=257/VL=75,000 Oct 08 CD4=347(16%)
Dec 08 CD4=270(16%)
Jan 09 CD4=246(13%)/VL=10,000
Feb 09 CD4=233(15%)/VL=13,000
Started meds Sustiva/Epzicom
May 09 CD4=333(24%)/VL=650
Aug 09 CD4=346(24%)/VL=UD
Nov 09 CD4=437(26%)/VL=UD
Feb 10 CD4=471(31%)/VL=UD
June 10 CD4=517 (28%)/VL=UD
Sept 10 CD4=687 (31%)/VL=UD
Jan 11 CD4=557 (30%)/VL=UD
April 11 CD4=569 (32%)/VL=UD
Switched to Epizcom, Reyataz and Norvir
(Interrupted for 2 months with only Epizcom & Reyataz)
July 11 CD=520 (28%)/VL=UD
Oct 11 CD=771 (31%)/VL=UD(<30)
April 12 CD=609 (28%)/VL=UD(<20)
Aug 12 CD=657 (29%)/VL=UD(<20)
Dec 12 CD=532 (31%)/VL=UD(<20)
May 13 CD=567 (31%)/VL=UD(<20)
Jan 14 CD=521 (21%)/VL=UD(<50)

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2010, 04:18:11 am »
spiritlibrary... heal thyself

He can lay his hands on me anytime and I guarantee my spirit won't be the only thing moving...*tucks in my horns*
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2010, 04:19:55 am »
And I think theys put it in a black kid who lived in Mississippi back in da 30's..  Boy, them whitey crackas back in the day... I tell you, they were some technological geniuses of the world.  Wonder how they thunk of him passing it on to us though....  things that make you go yum.. i mean hmmm.

Play nice Skee or I'm telling ur wifey.....*lol*  Though you do keep me laughing..
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.