Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:32:35 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37644
  • Latest: Aman08
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773218
  • Total Topics: 66338
  • Online Today: 716
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 681
Total: 683

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Insertive Oral Sex  (Read 8848 times)

Offline mattmon

Insertive Oral Sex
« on: July 29, 2006, 11:01:59 pm »
I got tested twice for Hiv in USA after getting a blowjob from a african American female in the US... Should i test for Hiv2 also? I was test for Hiv1.. one @ 3 month mark and other at 7 month.. Should i test for Hiv2 also... Not to be pain guys... i am feeling much better these days and all thanks to you all after god who have helped me and also so many others .. May god bless you all.

FYI... i know getting a blowjob is no risk but please answer my question... its my humble request.

Thanks Again.

--Matt

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
Re: Insertive Oral Sex
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2006, 11:19:17 pm »
<<i know getting a blowjob is no risk but please answer my question>>

That is the only answer this site can provide. You are HIV negative. You don't get HIV from insertive oral. And you know this from your tenure on the old forum.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline Morgan

• You did WHAT??
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 12:32:09 am »
Mattmon,

"I know I had no risk, but should I test?"

Hmmmmm...... let's see......
Morgan Landers

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 03:38:38 am »
Matt,

You posted nearly seventy times in the old forum and at the time of the forum software switch, you were under a warning for a time out.

Nothing has changed in the intervening two months.

You did not have a risk of hiv infection through getting a blowjob and that includes both hiv 1 and hiv 2.

You tested anyway - you are without doubt conclusively hiv negative.

You are still under a time out warning.

See? NOTHING has changed.

You need to seek the face-to-face assistance of a mental health care provider to help you get over the fact that you got a blowjob. We can't do that for you here - there is nothing more we can do for you here.

Please read through the Welcome Thread and pay attention to the posting guidlines.

Please consider yourself warned - again.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline mattmon

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2006, 11:14:13 pm »
Thanks Ann, JK and others... As i do understand that there is NO RISK when getting a blow job; however, does this NO risk involve Hiv-1 and Hiv-2 or just HIV 1 alone.
When i got my tested for HIV the doctor only tested for HIV 1 not HIV 2 even though my (NON-Exposure) was with a African -American girl?  when you have an exposure with a African-American  women is it not must to get tested for HIV1 and HIV 2 and not just HIV 1.

I know AIDSMEDS says no risk for blow job and i agree and somehow this small doubt on HIV 1 versus HIV 2 is really discturbing me.. PLease help

Please do not give me one more time out or anything.. i am asking this question more for a knowledge sake rathern than fear of HIV... Please

Regards to all my freinds on Aidsmeds.....

--Matt

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2006, 04:36:22 am »
Your no risk, is for HIV1/2. You need to get up to date on HIV. Please read the lesson sessions that can be found under the Welcome post.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2006, 04:55:39 am »
Matt,

There is evidence that hiv 2 is even more difficult to transmit than hiv 1. You did not have a risk for either. No risk means...

N O  R I S K

Go see a mental health care provider. NOW. Don't come back here to ask more questions over your no risk blowjob, get the face-to-face help you need to get over having your dick sucked. No kidding.

Or you WILL be given a time out.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline mattmon

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2007, 11:58:31 pm »
Hey guys,

a quick question on lapdance:

What the risk of getting a lapdance from a stripper and ejaculating. The stripper was wearing a g-string and i was in my  jeans.
Does constant grinding increase any risk during the lapdance.

One last question before she gave me a lapdance she gave a lapdance to one other guy he was also in his jeans and i am pretty sure he ejaculated too and since the time between these lap dances was too low i am scared that she might have had some semen from the guy on her skin and when she gave me a lapdance i must have kissed her at the same spot where she had the semen from the guy.

P.S i am not really worried like before but this is just for my knowledge and put my little anxiety to rest.

Thanks much
Guys

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2007, 12:00:59 am »
No risk, not even possible.

Offline mattmon

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2007, 12:05:13 am »
no risk for both the questions?

i understand that its a stupid of me asking this question ( because i went through a lot from my previous no-risk )...so what is the realistic risk here ....any other STD's apart from HIV...

Thanks Again. Rod.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2007, 12:32:07 am »
The answer I gave was for both and also the STDs. No risk possible.

Offline Bucko

• You need a shine, missy!
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2007, 03:33:14 am »
What kind of lap dance incurrs no grinding, anyways?

Brent
(Who loves lap dances)
Blessed with brains, talent and gorgeous tits.

Blathering on AIDSmeds since 2005, provocative from birth

Offline mattmon

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2007, 12:06:09 pm »
can somebody please explain technically why it is not possible to get HIV ?STD from a lap dance and kissing the strippers neck/legs/ cheeks /stomach /hands /shoulders knowing that she might have given a lap dance to the previous customer and assuming that he ejaculated and she might have rubbed against his pants and carried some of the semen from his pants to her skin and i kissed her on the same area ... (she was wearing a G-string)... this will be a good knowledge for me and others who have similar doubts... Thanks.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2007, 12:47:27 pm »
To begin with HIV is a fragile virus which requires a hospitable circumstance in which to remain viable. The possibility of of some other guy's semen being on the woman's clothing or body by the time you get around to grinding with her is absolutely NOT such a setting, no matter what your mind comes up with to the contrary.

Your questions overall suggest to me that you're just coming up with a lot of anxious what ifs and you would do better to (re)read the lesson on Transmission. You get all the basics there. Nothing you have come up with has anything to do with a real risk.

Cheers,
Andy Velez

Offline mattmon

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2007, 12:40:00 am »
Hello guys.... I know i have been a pain but i have learned a lot about HIV/ other STDs and i do my best to provide knowledge i have gained here to others...Thanks All...

here is in interesting question i came across talking to myself and got me little confused.

Q. What is the difference between getting a lap dance ( the girl wearing a G-string and a Guy wearing jeans or similar) versus Dry humping (dry sex) where a girl wearing a G-string and a Guy wearing jeans or similar and he ejaculates...

To me both are same but why is that people refer them as two different things?

Regards to all my freinds at AidsMeds.com

-Matt the confused :-)

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2007, 04:11:27 am »
Matt,

There is no difference and neither one is a risk for hiv infection. We use different phrases or words for all sorts of things that are the same. For example, there are four legged animals we can call hounds, dogs or canines. Get it?

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline mattmon

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2008, 08:04:21 pm »
Hello Everybody,

Don;t know if i want to ask these silly questions or not?, but since you guys have helped me and other guys out there who are alone and afriad, where else can i go to ask my questions...so here it is...

Couple of days aga and i went to a strip club and got a lap dance and a coulpe of kisses on my lips and tongue touch....but not really a french kiss (may be a little bit). after that i went to a the VIP room and kissed her neck, breast ( no sucking), and thighs.. after that i saw her fully naked did not touch her private parts nor she touched mine. ( ....I KNOW THIS IS NOT A RISK)... but here it goes interesting.... being here in this forum have you come across guys who have OCD and feel things which never happened..... I know i did not had sex (intercourse) with her,  i am 100000% sure but somehow my mind is forcing me to believe i had sex with her

So here are my questions:

1). Is kissing her body a risk factor ?
2). kissing her lips or tongue is a risk ? not really a french kiss but somewhat for few seconds

am I a unique guy who knows i did not had sex that night but my mind is forcing me to think ......should i get hold of my mind or go for HIV testing?

Should i test at 13 weeks to be on the safe side...is 13 weeks still conclusive for HIV testing no matter what the exposure is?

Thanks Again to all my freinds out there and please i request you to answer my quesions as i am coming to forum after a long time. again please ....Ann and Andy and others....

--Matt

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2008, 08:11:30 pm »
Matt,

Rather than getting yourself into another pointless round of HIV testing you would be better off if you got yourself some counselling for your irrational fears about HIV infection.

None of the things you describe in your latest post are a risk for HIV transmission and by your own admission you know that.

Seriously kid, see a mental health professional. We can't provide you with the kind of support you need.

MtD

Offline mattmon

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2008, 08:18:27 pm »
thanks Matty,.......Do you honestly suggest rather than going for testing i should go for medical counselling or in other words see a Mental health professional ?   have you seen anyone like me or am i the only one who has these irrational fears and thoughts???... like i know i did not had sex but my mind is forcing me to believe ????

Regards..

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2008, 08:26:49 pm »
Well Kid,

By your own posts I do know you, eg:

So here are my questions:

1). Is kissing her body a risk factor ?
2). kissing her lips or tongue is a risk ? not really a french kiss but somewhat for few seconds

am I a unique guy who knows i did not had sex that night but my mind is forcing me to think ......should i get hold of my mind or go for HIV testing?

These are obviously non-risk situations and you've been with us long enough to know that. Not only that you're telling us that you have irrational thoughts which are overriding your commonsense when it comes to HIV risk assessment and presumably that's interfering with your ability to enjoy a normal healthy sex life.

So yes, I think you should get some counselling. I'm fairly sure you think so to.

Now do yourself a favour and arrange that counselling.

MtD

Offline mattmon

« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2008, 09:17:40 pm »
Matty and other,

Seeing my emotional state of mind and inability to share my information with others can you guys please explain me if i am the only person here who has this crazy irrational thoughts about HIV fear or there are people out there who has similar issues and have taken mental help rather than repeated HIV testing.  If i had sex i would have known and i am pretty sure i did not had sex (intercourse). but somehow my mind is trying to play tricks with me to think over and over about the exposure...

Any words will help this guy here....

--Matt

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2008, 09:22:39 pm »
No, you aren't the only one of your sort. Am I Infected is packed with people like you.

MtD

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.