Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 10:49:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772781
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 328
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 235
Total: 236

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Cum Gets In Your Eyes  (Read 21536 times)

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
Cum Gets In Your Eyes
« on: September 07, 2010, 05:59:07 pm »
This has probably been discussed ad infinitum in the "Am I Infected?" thread but I'm curious what the consensus is on HIV transmission if cum goes directly in the eye.

Gracias.

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
Re: Cum Gets In Your Eyes
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 06:06:02 pm »
I have been unable to find a single documented case.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline veritas

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 06:13:58 pm »
Did you infect another victim Inchling? :)
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2010, 06:14:45 pm »
Like Jonathan, I've not been able to find a documented case of HIV transmission in this way.

Moreover the eye is a particularly hostile place for a delicate virus like HIV. I believe that Lysozyme (which is found in tears) rapidly deactivates HIV and other pathogens.

MtD

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2010, 06:15:21 pm »

Wasn't that a Nat King Cole song?
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2010, 06:15:35 pm »
How about if I shoot my own cum in my eye -- will I get a superinfection?

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2010, 06:32:37 pm »
Inch,

Here is Dr. Gallant's answer:

http://www.hopkins-hivguide.org/q_a/patient/hiv_transmission_and_prevention/cum_in_my_eye....html?contentInstanceId=382492&siteId=7151

Unlikely.

v

Dr Gallant, like Dr Bob, equivocates so much that I am sure he would claim an airborne infection "unlikely."

Granted, science pretty well precludes the existence of a hundred percent statistic. I certainly wish he and others chose language that laypersons can accurately interpret.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

Welcome Thread

Offline Assurbanipal

• Taking a forums break, still see PM's
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2010, 06:44:25 pm »

Wasn't that a Nat King Cole song?

Oh yeah!

Jerome Kern from the Musical "Roberta"

"They asked me how I knew, my true love was true...."

Hope you haven't been having any lovely flames die Inch.

A
5/06 VL 1M+, CD4 22, 5% , pneumonia, thrush -- O2 support 2 months, 6/06 +Kaletra/Truvada
9/06 VL 3959 CD4 297 13.5% 12/06 VL <400 CD4 350 15.2% +Pravachol
2007 VL<400, 70, 50 CD4 408-729 16.0% -19.7%
2008 VL UD CD4 468 - 538 16.7% - 24.6% Osteoporosis 11/08 doubled Pravachol, +Calcium/D
02/09 VL 100 CD4 616 23.7% 03/09 VL 130 5/09 VL 100 CD4 540 28.4% +Actonel (osteoporosis) 7/09 VL 130
8/09  new regimen Isentress/Epzicom 9/09 VL UD CD4 621 32.7% 11/09 VL UD CD4 607 26.4% swap Isentress for Prezista/Norvir 12/09 (liver and muscle issues) VL 50
2010 VL UD CD4 573-680 26.1% - 30.9% 12/10 VL 20
2011 VL UD-20 CD4 568-673 24.7%-30.6%
2012 VL UD swap Prezista/Norvir for Reyataz drop statin CD4 768-828 26.7%-30.7%
2014 VL UD - 48
2015 VL 130 Moved to Triumeq

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2010, 07:01:37 pm »
I'm being totally silly and all you mean girls (you know who you are) will give me a hard time. Bring it on, bitches@!

I already have HIV (duh!) so it's not like I'm worried but I was the one who got blasted with poz cum in my left eye.

I've only recently started having sex again after about 3 years. Kind of wading in the sex pool, nothing heavy duty. I was with this cute guy and we were blowing each other and jacking off and suddenly he cums and it goes directly into my left eye. When he gets up to go to the bathroom I notice he has a big red biohazard tattoo on his back. He also had a big beautiful natural (as in not juiced) man-ass, no lipo butt for this boy. Had I seen the ass before I would have raped the lad, alas.

Of course I'm not worried about getting HIV but I suppose the only unlikely issue is if he has a viral load with an integrase mutation that would render my trusty Isentress powerless to his mutant strain. All highly unlikely, I know.

I can tell you this much, if I were neg and this happened I'd be running to get me some PEP.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 07:40:57 pm by Inchlingblue »

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2010, 07:06:39 pm »
no lipo butt for this boy

Nice lipo bigotry there, Inch -- way to treat your fellow HIVers.

I'll also assume since he had a biohazard tattoo which surprised you that there was no pre-sex disclosure.  tut tut ole girl...

And yes, you're being silly worrying about an Isentress mutation.  What are you on your next to last treatment option now?

Offline newt

• the one and original newt
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2010, 07:09:02 pm »
How about if I shoot my own cum in my eye -- will I get a superinfection?

Round of applause maybe

As for cum in the eye and HIV mutations, be serious, have an orange juice, it's a greater risk

- matt
"The object is to be a well patient, not a good patient"

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2010, 07:14:01 pm »
Nice lipo bigotry there, Inch -- way to treat your fellow HIVers.

I'll also assume since he had a biohazard tattoo which surprised you that there was no pre-sex disclosure.  tut tut ole girl...

And yes, you're being silly worrying about an Isentress mutation.  What are you on your next to last treatment option now?

We were being totally "safe" just a little cocksucking, no swallowing even, so there was no disclosure talk.  

Don't take the "lipo butt" comment so personally, sheesh. I've lost a little ass fat myself. It happens, just not to this boy and not yet. I was being descriptive. SUE ME. BITE ME.

Even if I am only on my first combo, I would not want to lose Isentress or other integrase inhibitors and the fact is that it has a low barrier to resistance so even one mutation renders it useless.

Anyway, I know I was being silly but I had to "vent" on here because sex is all very new to me again (like a virgin, touched for the very first time!)

I'm navigating being poz and having a normal safe sex life so there will be bumps in the road until I figure it out.

Miss P, do always disclose? I guess if you are bareback fucking that would be appropriate but for some  cocksucking lite? Srsly?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 07:39:56 pm by Inchlingblue »

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2010, 07:26:23 pm »

Sometimes skeebo has difficulty understanding when we's be playin and when we's be serious.  I feel like this is about to be an after school monkey bar meeting or something.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2010, 07:32:02 pm »
We were being totally "safe" just a little cocksucking, no swallowing even, so there was no disclosure talk. 

Don't take the "lipo butt" comment so personally, sheesh. I've lost a little ass fat myself. It happens, just not to this boy and not yet. I was being descriptive. SUE ME. BITE ME.

Ok just who the fuck are you?

You're not the InchlongBeige we've come to know. You're like all feisty and sassy and almost funny. How did you get control of IB's account?

MtD

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2010, 07:37:47 pm »
Ok just who the fuck are you?

You're not the InchlongBeige we've come to know. You're like all feisty and sassy and almost funny. How did you get control of IB's account?

MtD

I told you about my inner bitch, bitch.

Who's IB?

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2010, 07:39:26 pm »

Who's IB?

Must be the cum in the eye...  IB be you!

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2010, 07:39:54 pm »

I can tell you this much, if I were neg and this happened I'd be running to get me some PrEP.

In the instances where this exact scenario has presented itself in "AM I INFECTED," we have been unanimous in NOT recommending PEP.

It would be an awesome waste of resources and money for a scenario that has never been documented to transmit the virus.

Welcome Thread

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2010, 07:40:04 pm »

Who's IB?

Irritable Bowel?

MtD

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2010, 07:40:17 pm »

You're losing you ass due to age -- you're in your late 40's.  I lost mine when I was 33, due to medications.  Don't attempt to identify with my suffering while denigrating it at the same time, that's just plain tacky.

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2010, 07:42:30 pm »
You're losing you ass due to age -- you're in your late 40's.  I lost mine when I was 33, due to medications.  Don't attempt to identify with my suffering while denigrating it at the same time, that's just plain tacky.

Do you have any IDEA how many people you insult here on a regular basis@!? Get OUT of my face. Do not even try to lay a guilt trip on me. Buh Bye.

Offline phildinftlaudy

• sweet Ann what you think babe...
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2010, 07:43:21 pm »
IB = Inchlingblue

I don't think there would risk of infection -
and just as a helpful tip -  Visine takes the red out - of "cum eye" (I keep a supply here at the house) - although, swallowing usually helps to avoid nasty cum eye burn.

I wonder if a put on a red curly wig and short dress and got cum shot in both eyes if I could be a candidate for the Broadway revival of Little OralOrphan Annie?  Just thinking out loud.....
September 13, 2008 - diagnosed +
Labs:
Date    CD4    %   VL     Date  CD4  %   VL
10/08  636    35  510   9/09 473  38 2900  12/4/09 Atripla
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline fearless

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2010, 07:43:50 pm »
The word WANKER comes to mind here.
Be forgiving, be grateful, be optimistic

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2010, 07:44:16 pm »

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2010, 07:44:21 pm »
Do you have any IDEA how many people you insult here on a regular basis@!? Get OUT of my face. Do not even try to lay a guilt trip on me. Buh Bye.

Now this will simply not do. You wanna play with the big kids, you gotta expect to cop a few in the raisins, kiddo.

So have a cup of cement and harden up or toddle back off to IJTP and play with the grade schoolers.

MtD

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2010, 07:44:53 pm »

Oh, so that's what this is about now?  So it's bad when I do it but now it's OK for you to do it?  Got it, Miss Hypocrisy.  Now who is taking things so personally here?

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2010, 07:52:30 pm »
Listen, David. I'm truly sorry if I offended you. But I think you are being a tad sensitive.

Honestly, it's hard  on this forum to be descriptive or direct in any way (unless it's you or Matty who seem to be the only two who have a license to let loose with the verbiage).

« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 07:54:33 pm by Inchlingblue »

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2010, 07:56:55 pm »
Listen, David. I'm truly sorry if I offended you. But I think you are being a tad sensitive.

Honestly, it's hard  on this forum to be descriptive or direct in any way (unless it's you or Matty who seem to be the only two who have a license to let loose with the verbiage).

I'll go back to being InclingBeige lest you get offended again. Mea Culpa.

Well so much for your inner bitch. I must say I'm disappointed. I relished the prospect of vanquishing you in honourable battle.

You do a nice line in passive-aggressive petulance though. Mayhap you can work on that angle? :)

MtD

Offline veritas

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2010, 08:00:13 pm »
jk,

By the way, there was a documented case at the international aids conference in 1993:

http://gateway.nlm.nih.gov/MeetingAbstracts/ma?f=102205886.html

v

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2010, 08:01:21 pm »
Well so much for your inner bitch. I must say I'm disappointed. I relished the prospect of vanquishing you in honourable battle.

You do a nice line in passive-aggressive petulance though. Mayhap you can work on that angle? :)

MtD

LOL, I had edited out that last passive-aggressive line but not quick enough for your grubby nimble hand!

To the victor the spoils.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2010, 08:02:48 pm »
LOL, I had edited out that last passive-aggressive line but not quick enough for your grubby nimble hand!

To the victor the spoils.

Yairs, I'm devilish quick. :)

MtD

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2010, 08:03:59 pm »
jk,

By the way, there was a documented case at the international aids conference in 1993:

http://gateway.nlm.nih.gov/MeetingAbstracts/ma?f=102205886.html

v

Feh. A documented case based on patient report. Notoriously unreliable, patient report.

MtD

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2010, 08:05:55 pm »
Yairs, I'm devilish quick. :)

MtD

The line should be read the way Anne Baxter would in All About Eve, natch.

"I'll go back to being InchlingBeige lest you get offended again. Mea Culpa."

But the rest was heartfelt.

Offline phildinftlaudy

• sweet Ann what you think babe...
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2010, 08:08:32 pm »
How about if I had a glass eye and removed it prior to having oral sex and then got cum shot into the socket where my glass eye usually was - would that put me at risk?  Just thinking out loud again in between rehearsing my "sun will come out tomorrow" routine for my Annie audition - should it happen.
September 13, 2008 - diagnosed +
Labs:
Date    CD4    %   VL     Date  CD4  %   VL
10/08  636    35  510   9/09 473  38 2900  12/4/09 Atripla
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2010, 08:11:44 pm »
What if I shoot someone in the eye, should I disclose?

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2010, 09:02:23 pm »
Feh. A documented case based on patient report. Notoriously unreliable, patient report.

MtD

Thanks for beating me to the punch on that one. I view patient-report with a skeptical eye... and a one-time documentation based on it, that is not repeatable in subsequent, more reliable studies?

I tend to dismiss. Were we to use patient self-report, then I submit that we reference the people in "Just Infected" who claim to have gotten HIV despite never having an unsafe moment, always using condoms, and/or not having sex.

Welcome Thread

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2010, 09:16:59 pm »
How about if I had a glass eye and removed it prior to having oral sex and then got cum shot into the socket where my glass eye usually was - would that put me at risk?  Just thinking out loud again in between rehearsing my "sun will come out tomorrow" routine for my Annie audition - should it happen.

I actually once dated a guy with a glass eye.  Then again, I once dated a guy with only one testicle.  But then I've had so many tricks in my life I should expect such things, though in fairness both of them were more than one nighters, but less than 3-monthers.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2010, 09:51:50 pm »

I was the one who got blasted with cum in my left eye.

that's awesome hot.

-W
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline northernguy

« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2010, 10:18:15 pm »
Apr 28/06 cd4 600 vl 10,600 cd% 25
Nov 8/09 cd4 510 vl 49,5000 cd% 16
Jan 16/10 cd4 660 vl 54,309 cd% 16
Feb 17/10 Started Atripla
Mar 7/10 cd4 710 vl 1,076 cd% 21
Apr 18/10 cd4 920 vl 268 cd% 28
Jun 19/10 cd4 450 vl 60 cd% 25
Aug 15/10 cd4 680 vl 205 cd% 27
Apr 3/11 cd4 780 vl <40 cd% 30
Jul 17/11 cd4 960 vl <40 cd%33
April 15/12 cd4 1,010 vl <40 cd% 39
April 20/12 Switched to Viramune + Truvada
Aug 2/12 cd4 1040, vl <40, cd% 38
Oct 19 cd4 1,110 vl <40 cd% 41

Offline Inchlingblue

• Chad Ochocinco PETA Ad
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2010, 11:37:27 pm »
I actually once dated a guy with a glass eye.  Then again, I once dated a guy with only one testicle.  But then I've had so many tricks in my life I should expect such things, though in fairness both of them were more than one nighters, but less than 3-monthers.

I can do a Penelope-style (Kristin Wiig) one upmanship here:

1) I once tricked with a guy who had no ass hole (I didn't realize it until we were just about to fuck).

2) Another guy had a mechanism inside his cock. He had to press some sort of button and I could literally hear some cranks creaking as it got hard.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 11:45:57 pm by Inchlingblue »

Offline Lou-ah-vull

« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2010, 12:01:45 am »
I can't help but remember the line uttered in the wonderful gay indie film "Trick." 

"Do you know what happens when you get cum in your eye?   It BURNS!!!"

The line is uttered by a drag queen named Miss Coco Peru...the movie is great fun and mostly quite sweet.  It clearly fits this topic!

Gary
Diagnosed Oct. 2005
10/05:  367 (26.2%), 24556 VL
01/06:  344 (24.6%), 86299 VL
04/06:  374 (22.0%), 87657 VL
05/06:  Began HAART 05/15/06, Combivir/Kaletra
07/06:  361 (27.8%), 1299 VL
10/06:  454 (32.4%), 55 VL
01/07:  499 (38.4%), UD
02/07:  Switched to Atripla 2/8/07
04/07:  566 (37.7%), UD
08/07:  761 (42.3%), UD
06/08:  659 (47.1%), UD
01/09:  613 (43.8%), UD
07/09:  616 (47.4%), UD
01/10:  530 (44.2%), UD
07/10:  636 (48.9%), UD
01/11:  627 (48.2%), UD
07/11:  840 (52.5%), UD
01/12:  920 (51.1%), UD
07/12:  857 (50.4%), 40
10/12:  UD
01/13:  710 (47.3%), UD
07/13:  886 (49.2%), UD
01/14:  985 (46.9%), UD
06/14:  823 (47.2%), UD
01/15: 1366 (45.2%), UD
07/15: 1134 (50.7%), UD
02/16: 1043 (55.1%), UD
08/16:  746  (55.4%), UD
08/16:  Switch from Atripla to Genvoya

Offline northernguy

« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2010, 02:47:55 am »
I can't help but remember the line uttered in the wonderful gay indie film "Trick." 

"Do you know what happens when you get cum in your eye?   It BURNS!!!"

The line is uttered by a drag queen named Miss Coco Peru...the movie is great fun and mostly quite sweet.  It clearly fits this topic!

Gary

Umm, I can only assume you didn't click on my link two posts above...
Apr 28/06 cd4 600 vl 10,600 cd% 25
Nov 8/09 cd4 510 vl 49,5000 cd% 16
Jan 16/10 cd4 660 vl 54,309 cd% 16
Feb 17/10 Started Atripla
Mar 7/10 cd4 710 vl 1,076 cd% 21
Apr 18/10 cd4 920 vl 268 cd% 28
Jun 19/10 cd4 450 vl 60 cd% 25
Aug 15/10 cd4 680 vl 205 cd% 27
Apr 3/11 cd4 780 vl <40 cd% 30
Jul 17/11 cd4 960 vl <40 cd%33
April 15/12 cd4 1,010 vl <40 cd% 39
April 20/12 Switched to Viramune + Truvada
Aug 2/12 cd4 1040, vl <40, cd% 38
Oct 19 cd4 1,110 vl <40 cd% 41

Offline Jeffreyj

« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2010, 01:20:25 pm »
Wow. And I thought Whale Wars was exciting. This thread is better than that!
Positive since 1985

Offline Lou-ah-vull

« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2010, 05:49:08 pm »
Sorry Northern...didn't mean to steal thunder (your link was a better rendition!)  I did it from memory once I saw the headline for the post.  Love that movie though!
Diagnosed Oct. 2005
10/05:  367 (26.2%), 24556 VL
01/06:  344 (24.6%), 86299 VL
04/06:  374 (22.0%), 87657 VL
05/06:  Began HAART 05/15/06, Combivir/Kaletra
07/06:  361 (27.8%), 1299 VL
10/06:  454 (32.4%), 55 VL
01/07:  499 (38.4%), UD
02/07:  Switched to Atripla 2/8/07
04/07:  566 (37.7%), UD
08/07:  761 (42.3%), UD
06/08:  659 (47.1%), UD
01/09:  613 (43.8%), UD
07/09:  616 (47.4%), UD
01/10:  530 (44.2%), UD
07/10:  636 (48.9%), UD
01/11:  627 (48.2%), UD
07/11:  840 (52.5%), UD
01/12:  920 (51.1%), UD
07/12:  857 (50.4%), 40
10/12:  UD
01/13:  710 (47.3%), UD
07/13:  886 (49.2%), UD
01/14:  985 (46.9%), UD
06/14:  823 (47.2%), UD
01/15: 1366 (45.2%), UD
07/15: 1134 (50.7%), UD
02/16: 1043 (55.1%), UD
08/16:  746  (55.4%), UD
08/16:  Switch from Atripla to Genvoya

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.