Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:57:49 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37614
  • Latest: bondann
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772961
  • Total Topics: 66312
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 124
Total: 124

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Sex talk - did you have fun on that very special time?  (Read 2524 times)

Offline le_liseur

Sex talk - did you have fun on that very special time?
« on: July 30, 2011, 04:18:03 pm »
Maybe because I'm overly curious, maybe because I love those life-stories and shared experiences, but I was wondering two different questions that are somewhat linked. Answer if you feel like it!  ;)

It has to do with sex, obviously.

1) That one is pretty much built on a 'what if' kind of base, and I understand this. If you believe you can narrow the moment your infection happened to a particular time, can you say you'd still be able to remember that time as fun sex session, or do you see it as something you didn't enjoyed, either because the sex was plainly bad, or because the fact you believe your infection happened then makes it as something bad?

2) Did it take long, or not, for you to have sex again after your diagnosis? And did you enjoy the first time you did it again? Did it go well? Was it fun, or stressing?

As you can see, it's actually more than just two questions, and it's pretty open. All in all, it's pretty much a thread to talk about sex, how you feel about it, as I seem to read sometimes on a few of these threads, especially in the 'Am I infected?' board, that many people have a hard time enjoying sexuality. And it makes me sad for them...  :-\

Offline le_liseur

Re: Sex talk - did you have fun on that very special time?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 04:34:45 pm »
(This was getting long, so for my answers, here it goes...  ;D)

1) Even tho I can't be 100% sure of when my infection really happened, I still think I can narrow it down to a specific time, because of prior testings, timing, and reaction of the partner(s) I had then... !  ;)

And it was pretty fun! And even because I think I was infected then, I still see it as one of the best sex I ever had (a threesome, hmmhmm, that went on all night, and not a 10 seconds nipple rubbing thing...) I would have probably done it differently have I been more aware of the risk I was getting into, but it still was fun. Because I don't think it would have been less enjoyable to use condoms then, regardless of what the two guys said about how unpleasant it is to wear one... lol

2) It took me about 5 months after diagnosis to sleep with someone else, and I met him through poz.com. I don't think it's because I was worrying to have sex again, but I didn't feel like my libido was switched on, inbetween.

The sex was good, but we kept it to oral and foreplays. I think he was more stressed than I was, because he was the first guy I was sleeping with since I learned my diagnosis. I can't say anything exceptionnal happened tho. No incidents, no freakouts, but he did call me a few days later to tell me his doctor told him he had gonorrhea, and that he probably passed it to me on that time. I thought I was going on a strike then... :P

But, you know what? Sex is still an amazing thing when done well! Shit happens, be safe as much as you can, but don't mess with your mind and sanity if you ever get a few bumps... on the road! :P

Offline surf18

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 12:46:39 am »
good topic

ok so ill go
i have narrowed it down to three instances........
im in and was in an open relationship
i tested neg in late 2006
had  some raw sex but as far as i knew no cumming in me...... whatever

so when i think i was infected was in 2008
i had my "rape" fantasty thing happen
i m not going to get into that but he shot in me. not supposed to happen but caught up in the moment.. i didnt cum. i do remember that i was so worked up that day that i ended up meeting another dude that wasnt  a rubber fan. we met up and made out and blew blablabla and i rolled over and he grinded me and sort of was in ,or maybe thats how i justified he wasn t in so it was nt like raw sex/ but i years later he was in me and i dont know if he shot in me. he is a knowen was sex person now.hmmmmmmmm

and then the last suspect is a scummy dude i loved to have sex with ,he wasnt my type but he was a great lay. we had sex a few times. raw yes.he never shot in me. though we talked about how hot it would be if ........
well it was a september night and i wanted a load in me. i was determined. i had sex with a dude but it wasnt enough,i  wanted a load in me.that was my mission.so i seeked out above dude and he gave me my load.
so to answer the question yea the sex was ok. but yes i would take it all back if it meant i was hiv neg again. it wasnt worth it no way no how.

now for the sex after....... yep my sex appitete was dead after. my bf was so kind. we went away five days later ,i think he blew me an maybe two weeks later he fucked me with a rubber which we never had used. and he was blowin me with a rubber after dx so that sucked shit too to be honest.\
we simply didnt know what to do.

then i had my first trick two weeks after and that was fun

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 03:59:31 pm »
can you say you'd still be able to remember that time as fun sex session,

Not certain, all I remember is wigs, cocaine and a zuchinni... but that in and of itself sounds like a good time.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.