Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:32:12 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37612
  • Latest: testABC
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772944
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 296
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 290
Total: 290

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Favourite Foods/ Cuisines and least favourite cuisines.  (Read 64211 times)

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
Re: Favourite Foods/ Cuisines and least favourite cuisines.
« Reply #100 on: September 01, 2011, 08:25:46 pm »
At least once you're obese there's no longer any good reason to lie about your age. It's not like you can see your own cock at that point, much less a computer keyboard to peck out mancunt messages.

Ok, yall got me. I'm really 51, I weigh 210, oh and I am japanese    ::)

Just a bunch of trifling nancies all jealous and errthing. Dont hate me cause I'm beautiful. Now yall get back to your Lipid watching while I ahve myself a bowl of Rocky Road.

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #101 on: September 01, 2011, 08:41:49 pm »
whatevs, Grandpa ;)
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
« Reply #102 on: September 01, 2011, 08:52:09 pm »
So what do you all think about vegan dishes? I have had some delicious vegan meals at restaurants in Los Angeles but I have also tried some recipes that just didn't taste right or had weird texture. Veggie burgers are frequently hit or miss. I tried a natural foods restaurant that opened in Greensboro and it was not good. They closed within 6 months.

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #103 on: September 01, 2011, 08:54:39 pm »
then a bowl of sliced peaches

The ones here really are good this year and I would guess its the same up there.  The hot and dry summer usually makes for a sweeter crop.  The pears should be better than average this year too.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #104 on: September 01, 2011, 08:58:40 pm »
The ones here really are good this year and I would guess its the same up there.  The hot and dry summer usually makes for a sweeter crop.  The pears should be better than average this year too.

yum, a good fresh peach is really heavenly. Is there anything better?

Fredericksburg Tx had a super sweet crop this year. It was delish, and after I brough a basket back the house had that sweet peach smell in it.  ;)

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline phildinftlaudy

• sweet Ann what you think babe...
« Reply #105 on: September 01, 2011, 09:01:17 pm »
My boss and work colleagues have a field day with me because I usually can't identify a lot of fruits or vegetables.  ::)
September 13, 2008 - diagnosed +
Labs:
Date    CD4    %   VL     Date  CD4  %   VL
10/08  636    35  510   9/09 473  38 2900  12/4/09 Atripla
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline wolfter

« Reply #106 on: September 01, 2011, 09:05:07 pm »
So what do you all think about vegan dishes? I have had some delicious vegan meals at restaurants in Los Angeles but I have also tried some recipes that just didn't taste right or had weird texture. Veggie burgers are frequently hit or miss. I tried a natural foods restaurant that opened in Greensboro and it was not good. They closed within 6 months.

OK, now I can really join in.  There are some really awesome recipes that I have collected or created.  My favorite is a tofu/spinach lasagna that has fooled several people.  It is absolutely delicious.  I ate at my first Vietnamese vegetarian restaurant in Seattle and was quite disappointed.  Apparently they don't consider seafood to be meat.  My first bite of whatever I purchase found a slimy piece of shrimp.  Pretty much ruined the meal.  I still find Boga Burgers to be the best meat substitute to date.  

Baked eggplant over egg noodles without sauce is another favorite.  Oh, and a wilted lettuce salad with hot vinegar and oil dressing is extemely appealing.
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #107 on: September 01, 2011, 09:15:29 pm »
hmmm, speaking of Vietnamese maybe I'll prance over for a bowl of phở tomorrow afternoon at "75" next to the Hung Vuong (indeed!) supermarket.

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #108 on: September 01, 2011, 09:16:29 pm »
The peaches really are good this year.  Also been indulging in home grown fruits and veggies, tomatoes, cucumbers and watermelons, especially.

My neighbors brought me a cuke so big, I didn't know whether to eat it or date it.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline LM

« Reply #109 on: September 01, 2011, 09:19:28 pm »
Two places for pizza in the world: Naples, Italy and Sao Paulo, Brazil. Try them and you'll see.

I've tried many sorts of food and I generally like most. Italian food is top, followed by Japanese. Arab food is also excellent. And I just like any kind of meat, always willing to try a new one.

I have some problem with spicy food, though. So never really enjoyed Indian food. But I do like some things from Thai and Mexican cuisine.

One food I tried to like but couldn't after more than one try was Afghan food. Just didn't work.

Offline le_liseur

« Reply #110 on: September 01, 2011, 09:21:24 pm »

Is foie gras vegan ? Because I love it... ;)

Love fresh sea food and shells, love the portugese pork & clams with coriander, and I love the national fastfood plate we make here : poutine! Add some snails, it will be even better!

There's a small joint I love to go to and they make their poutine gravy sauce with chicken stock and red wine. It adds so much more to it!

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #111 on: September 01, 2011, 09:21:35 pm »
Is it a good time to mention the squid sushi and eel maki I had for dinner last night? ::)

Offline wolfter

« Reply #112 on: September 01, 2011, 09:25:39 pm »
Is foie gras vegan ? Because I love it... ;)

That would be so nice!  I tried it as a youngster and really, really liked it until it was explained what it was.
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #113 on: September 01, 2011, 09:33:08 pm »
I live for foie gras... followed by a plate of bone marrow.

Offline phildinftlaudy

• sweet Ann what you think babe...
« Reply #114 on: September 01, 2011, 09:34:14 pm »
Damn Good Burger (DGB) in Miami has some great burgers - just opened a few months ago - close to the job - my boss and I have started making it a routine to visit at least once a week:

http://dgbmiami.com/

September 13, 2008 - diagnosed +
Labs:
Date    CD4    %   VL     Date  CD4  %   VL
10/08  636    35  510   9/09 473  38 2900  12/4/09 Atripla
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline le_liseur

« Reply #115 on: September 01, 2011, 09:41:18 pm »
I live for foie gras... followed by a plate of bone marrow.

What you said. Bone marrow... hmm!! I just ate and I'm hungry again...

There's a nice recipe for onion soup with bone marrow crisps on top. Delicious.

I'm going to the grocery, now. Bye!

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #116 on: September 02, 2011, 12:33:45 am »
I love food. Unfortunately, I restrict my intake of some of the foods listed below for the sake of my lipids and continued good health.

I love good New Mexican food. It's extra spicy, none of that sour cream crap, and is always served with frijoles, either whole or refried,  and corn tortillas (at least when I insist.)

Remember, green chile is a food group. It goes with everything, just like garlic. ;D

I also adore Thai food.

I love game meat. There is something about wild meat that is just yummy, and it is usually lower in cholesterol.

As far as meats go, I like a good steak, medium rare, but I adore pork. I even like head cheese (the luncheon meat, not the other). Lamb is yummy, especially medium rare.

I also like liver, calves liver is pretty good, but I prefer pork liver. I like it just a bit pink in the center.

I love seafood, just about all kinds. I eat lots of grilled trout.  I love fish with robust flavors, such as butterfish, sardines, anchovies and caviar (kind of a pre-fish.)

I love paella, and its distant cousin, the crab boil.

I am now developing a taste for vegetarian food. Of course, because it has to be gluten free, it makes it more interesting, and challenging at times. I have been exploring new and exciting recipes using tofu. Grilled marinated tofu is really quite tasty and makes a nice substitute for luncheon meat on a sandwich.

I have developed a real affinity for refritos, the vegetarian kind, made from fresh, locally grown pinto beans. I also like Anasazi beans.

Foods I dislike, hmmm . . .  

I can choke down most anything. ::)

Most of my dislikes stem from being gluten intolerant or in a fat-restricted lifestyle.

So . . .

I don't eat French or Italian food. I don't eat anything that is breaded, don't eat fast food, don't consume pastries, breads or rolls, and eschew most breakfast cereals and sandwiches. (Store bought gluten free bread is an acquired taste at best, but I make my own and it makes OK sandwiches.)

I like cheese, but don't eat it often. Too much fat. I did find some imitation cheese made from rice that tasted vaguely like Velveeta that I use on my gluten free sandwiches.

Chinese foods are yummy, but I am limited to what I can order because I cannot have regular soy sauce or teryaki sauce. Same goes for sushi. Some of it is OK, but none that contains imitation crab. I am exploring Indian food, but, it also can contain gluten, so I have to be alert.

HUGS,

Mark
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 12:41:12 am by aztecan »
"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline spacebarsux

• Survival of the Fittest
« Reply #117 on: September 02, 2011, 03:40:59 am »
Speaking of vegetarian options, being the most vegetarian country on the planet (I think)- we have an enormous range of choices and really delicious ones too.

The concept of vegan food doesn't exist here though. Dairy products are an integral part of Indian diet.

Also, I think this whole notion of Indian food being really spicy is a myth. Indian food can be made spicy or not- it is not universally spicy (although there are parts of India where the food is really hot). The Indian food in the UK and in Europe is relatively mild and non-spicy.

Some of my favourite Indian veggie snacks:-

Samosa (Like a deep fried pastry with a filling of potatoes)

Chhole Bhature (Deep firied Indian bread with chick peas)

Masala Dosa (Something like a savoury crepe/pancake with a filling of potatoes served with lentil curry)

« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 03:50:44 am by spacebarsux »
Infected-  2005 or early 2006; Diagnosed- Jan 28th, 2011; Feb '11- CD4 754 @34%, VL- 39K; July '11- CD4 907@26%,  VL-81K; Feb '12- CD4 713 @31%, VL- 41K, Nov '12- CD4- 827@31%

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #118 on: September 02, 2011, 04:45:36 am »
I also love a good buffalo roast.  One of my Native American friends gets buffalo from a taxidermist, and fixed a roast one time, with baby onions and brown rice. Mmmmm......
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline spacebarsux

• Survival of the Fittest
« Reply #119 on: September 02, 2011, 04:58:53 am »
Also is anyone a Japanese food fan?

I love Udon noodles.

has anyone tried Korean food? (No, not the live squid)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 05:02:28 am by spacebarsux »
Infected-  2005 or early 2006; Diagnosed- Jan 28th, 2011; Feb '11- CD4 754 @34%, VL- 39K; July '11- CD4 907@26%,  VL-81K; Feb '12- CD4 713 @31%, VL- 41K, Nov '12- CD4- 827@31%

Offline hope_for_a_cure

« Reply #120 on: September 02, 2011, 06:12:27 am »
Also is anyone a Japanese food fan?
has anyone tried Korean food? (No, not the live squid)

YES!  Love hibachi cooked beef and veggies as well as most sushi.  Miso soup and their fresh ginger dressing over a nice salad are tasty as well. Korean food is good too... some of the best I ever had was in Annondale, VA. (where one has many options to choose from).   

There is actually a pretty good Japanese Steak House not far from here and I will make my way there later today for my meal for the day. 

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #121 on: September 02, 2011, 07:42:47 am »
Anything with chickpeas, thank you please, I'll have more!
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #122 on: September 02, 2011, 08:53:05 am »
40-garlic roasted chicken with root vegetable puree -- one of my favorite meals.

Offline mecch

« Reply #123 on: September 02, 2011, 10:48:59 am »
What qualifies as a "natural foods restaurant" these days?
it's not the 80's.
If it ain't delicious nobody's gonna want it now, no matter how PC the resto and sanctimoniously fulfilling the fare.

Tell me, do cruise ships have good food?  Does it depend what class cabin you book?
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #124 on: September 02, 2011, 11:12:41 am »
A large cruise ship has a variety of dining options that are built into the price, and the quality will vary from line to line. I've taken two cruises (with my parents, no less) and one was on Princess Cruises and other on some obscure Greek line in the Aegean. They all have buffet rooms that you can use for any meals, but then also have the option for formal dining with set times where you have to reserve a table. A large cruise ship will have additional options of "a la carte" separate restaurants as well.

I'd label most of it as "hotel food" but in a good, standard type of hotel. If you're used to eating at Applebee's the food will seem deliriously luxurious in comparison. If your taste standards are elevated you'll find it middling, but passable. If you like eating a lot of food and as much of it as you want, then you'll be a pig in shit. As I didn't pay for any of these trips I just ate a normal amount of food and focused on port-of-call sight seeing. I forced my parents into doing more of the formal dining than the buffet, though we always did the buffet for breakfast.

My parents have also done the Queen Mary 2 and, of course, that's a much higher step up than other lines.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #125 on: September 02, 2011, 11:32:57 am »
I enjoy what good Southern chef's are doing with soul food these days. Fusing it with cuisines from around the globe. Who knew grits (polenta) could be so versatile. I had a wonderful local peach shortcake made with grappa and topped with a chantilly cream. Yummers.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 11:36:14 am by Dachshund »

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #126 on: September 14, 2011, 05:14:59 pm »
Thought I would share my drive-thru Pad Thai that I had about an hour ago. Extra hot, I told Ping that if my nose doesn't run while I'm eating it than I'm coming back and throwing it in his face. Needless to say he did good.

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #127 on: September 14, 2011, 05:53:43 pm »
Is that your idea of exotic?

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #128 on: September 14, 2011, 06:03:02 pm »
Is that your idea of exotic?

hmm, did I say "Look at my freakin' exotic lunch?".

No. I did not.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 06:04:46 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #129 on: September 14, 2011, 06:08:18 pm »
Are those your jeans under the food container?  Do I see wood  ::)?
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #130 on: September 14, 2011, 06:19:30 pm »
Are those your jeans under the food container?  Do I see wood  ::)?

Yes, Balsa.  :o

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #131 on: September 14, 2011, 06:29:54 pm »
Are those your jeans under the food container?  Do I see wood  ::)?

Yup. it's possible you're seeing some bulge action there, the container was sitting in my lap I was careening down the highway, fork in one hand, camera in the other.

Is that exotic enough for ya P?

@Joe - Please Barbara. It's redwood.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 06:33:54 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #132 on: September 15, 2011, 09:20:28 am »
Thought I would share my drive-thru Pad Thai that I had about an hour ago.

I misread that as iPad Thai. Do they have an app for that?
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #133 on: September 15, 2011, 09:47:03 am »

Moving from Sebring, Florida to a small town 10 minutes outside of South Boston has opened up many new options for me food wise.  No more Ruby Tuesday's for me, thank you!   I'm sure I won't have any problems finding a good Italian restaurant now. 

I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #134 on: September 15, 2011, 10:52:49 am »
Thought I would share my drive-thru Pad Thai that I had about an hour ago. Extra hot, I told Ping that if my nose doesn't run while I'm eating it than I'm coming back and throwing it in his face. Needless to say he did good.

Willy......you better check the level of MSG & Sodium in the Thai food, you know that isn't good for your Kidneys, as we both have the same problem, next time try some baked-fish w/ lemon-juice, and white-rice, much better for your kidneys, and leave the proceed-foods alone, they already contain way too much sodium  :)
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #135 on: September 15, 2011, 11:40:43 am »
Willy......you better check the level of MSG & Sodium in the Thai food, you know that isn't good for your Kidneys, as we both have the same problem, next time try some baked-fish w/ lemon-juice, and white-rice, much better for your kidneys, and leave the proceed-foods alone, they already contain way too much sodium  :)

Why you gotta go rainin' on my Pad Thai parade!!

Coincidentally my appt with a Nephrologist is at 1 today, and I am terrified he is going to slap a restricted diet on my ass. sigh.  :(

-Will

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #136 on: September 15, 2011, 11:44:03 am »
Isn't white rice considered a "processed" food?

Offline mecch

« Reply #137 on: September 16, 2011, 06:46:49 pm »
I love tuna salad sandwiches

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #138 on: September 16, 2011, 06:52:54 pm »
I love tuna salad sandwiches

I do too, and chicken salad. Love tuna melts as well but they're better if you use good bread from a bakery and have it run through a slicing machine and with a better caliber cheese. In addition to the normal mayo based tuna salad I also like the Italian version with olive oil and capers.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #139 on: September 16, 2011, 07:16:31 pm »
I do too, and chicken salad. Love tuna melts as well but they're better if you use good bread from a bakery and have it run through a slicing machine and with a better caliber cheese. In addition to the normal mayo based tuna salad I also like the Italian version with olive oil and capers.

Actually that is one thing I will not eat (surprise), Tuna Salad. All because of a babysitter that used to make me eat them until I threw up.. i've been scarred ever since. I do adore chicken Salad though.

-Will
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #140 on: September 16, 2011, 07:25:38 pm »
Egg salad frightens me. So do deviled eggs.

Offline denb45

« Reply #141 on: September 16, 2011, 07:28:22 pm »
Isn't white rice considered a "processed" food?

YES, but only 16% is used in each of processed foods and beer,  you better NOT be tryin to call me a rice queen  :D
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline denb45

« Reply #142 on: September 16, 2011, 07:32:46 pm »
Why you gotta go rainin' on my Pad Thai parade!!

Coincidentally my appt with a Nephrologist is at 1 today, and I am terrified he is going to slap a restricted diet on my ass. sigh.  :(

-Will

And you probably don't have anything to worry about, as you have not been on MEDS for  the last 22 yrs. like I have, also you are a lot younger than me, so you'll be ok, so don't worry too much about it  ;D

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #143 on: September 16, 2011, 07:37:30 pm »
also you are a lot younger than me

Actually nobody is really sure exactly what age La Wumpette is... I don't think even she knows since she's been fabricating the number for so long.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #144 on: September 16, 2011, 07:58:14 pm »
Actually nobody is really sure exactly what age La Wumpette is... I don't think even she knows since she's been fabricating the number for so long.

LOL. you're so fixated on me. It's clear you want me, but you dont know how to express it except by making up some mythical fabrication story and gunning for me because I am beautiful. This isnt my first rodeo, I've seen it all before.  :-*

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #145 on: September 16, 2011, 08:01:43 pm »
LOL. you're so fixated on me. It's clear you want me, but you dont know how to express it except by making up some mythical fabrication story and gunning for me because I am beautiful. This isnt my first rodeo, I've seen it all before.  :-*

Naw, that's just your cognitive dementia setting in now that you're a grandfather.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #146 on: September 16, 2011, 08:08:58 pm »
Naw, that's just your cognitive dementia setting in now that you're a grandfather.

you DO realize that you are old enough to be a Grandpa also.

So many great comebacks available, * must resist the urge. cannot break rules.*
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 08:11:25 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #147 on: September 16, 2011, 08:21:26 pm »
you DO realize that you are old enough to be a Grandpa also.

So many great comebacks available, * must resist the urge. cannot break rules.*

Oh please -- my straight brother is four years older then me and still has a kid in high school. My family members don't marry at 16 and when already pregnant. You think I grew up in a trailer park or something? Even my grandmother didn't have her first child until her late 20's.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 08:23:52 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #148 on: September 16, 2011, 08:23:41 pm »
Oh please -- my straight brother is four years older then me and still has a kid in high school. My family members don't marry at 16 and when already pregnant. You think I grew up in a trailer park or something?

all this blabbering about trailer parks still doesnt dismiss the fact that you ARE old enough to be a Grandpa.

We can call you "Peepaw P" or what about "Popo P"

:-*
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #149 on: September 16, 2011, 08:24:31 pm »
all this trailer park blabbering still doesnt dismiss the fact that you ARE old enough to be a Grandpa.

We can call you "Peepaw P" or what about "Popo P"

:-*

Honey, I knew I was gay when I was 12 -- unlike some of you late blooming cocksuckers.

ps: I'm watching Scarlett Johansson in Ghost World and wishing I had a vanilla milkshake right now.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.