Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 02, 2024, 08:05:27 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37617
  • Latest: NChio
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772997
  • Total Topics: 66312
  • Online Today: 225
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 175
Total: 175

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: What the fuck is going on  (Read 19317 times)

Offline Raf

• Bald by choice
Re: What the fuck is going on
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2012, 01:39:27 am »
Epic thread is epic   ;D

thanks guys lol ... if anything this thread has made me feel a little better just fucking around and kicking it ... anyway im off to bed ... may your dreams be full of oil slicked muscle bound dancers with 12 inch long cocks thick as soda cans lolol  :P cheers ...

How you guessed my latest dreams??? have you been sneaking on me?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 01:42:09 am by Raf »
Dx: 05/14/2008
Latest HIV Meds combo I've been taking:

Kaletra + Combivir (since 05/16/2008 - 05/09/2019)
Acriptega (05/10/2019 - today)

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2012, 01:39:40 am »
phillicia can be quite a bitch

... that's just not right
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline spacebarsux

• Survival of the Fittest
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2012, 02:26:21 am »
:-[ bastards , i knew it was all a set up and that discusting female slut i fucked was really clean ! i knew it !

A set-up? Shocking!

Did your homosexual friends hatch a plot with this (presumably) girl to infect you intentionally so that you could better fit into your faggot circle of friends, cos ya know, it might just make you feel more 'gay' ?
Infected-  2005 or early 2006; Diagnosed- Jan 28th, 2011; Feb '11- CD4 754 @34%, VL- 39K; July '11- CD4 907@26%,  VL-81K; Feb '12- CD4 713 @31%, VL- 41K, Nov '12- CD4- 827@31%

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2012, 02:27:47 am »
A set-up? Shocking!

Did your homosexual friends hatch a plot with this (presumably) girl to infect you intentionally so that you could better fit into your faggot circle of friends, cos ya know, it might just make you feel more 'gay' ?

You're way late Spacey. He's gone to blow chunks and sleep it off.

MtD

Offline spacebarsux

« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2012, 02:31:11 am »
You're way late Spacey. He's gone to blow chunks and sleep it off.

MtD

I slept through it. What a set-up!
Infected-  2005 or early 2006; Diagnosed- Jan 28th, 2011; Feb '11- CD4 754 @34%, VL- 39K; July '11- CD4 907@26%,  VL-81K; Feb '12- CD4 713 @31%, VL- 41K, Nov '12- CD4- 827@31%

Offline spacebarsux

« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2012, 02:41:55 am »
Here ya go, chile.  Feel better.

LOL. I thought she acted better than the other actress who got the Oscar. Such a scandal.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 02:58:17 am by spacebarsux »

Offline PositivelyMotivated

• Improbable Heterosexual Statistic
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2012, 04:54:31 am »
A set-up? Shocking!

no ... my friends wouldnt have anything to do with such a despicable bitch ... theyre usually much more overt at trying turn me out like grabbing my package or sneaking up on me and kissing me on the lips  :-* hahaha
Infected 8/15/11
3/1/12 CD4 398 VL 35k

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2012, 05:09:38 am »
no ... my friends wouldnt have anything to do with such a despicable bitch

Here we go again, another poor sod who has been ruined by a women, I've heard this story so many times before.

"She lied to me, she forced me to have unprotected sex with her, it had nothing to do with me, I was the innocent party, she ruined my life..Boo friggin Hoo".

God what a bitch, I tell yuou, you are so much better off without her..but more importantly she is better off without the likes of you.

Jan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2012, 05:38:54 am »
uh yeah pretty much ... shed been positive for 8 years and told me she was negative and had just had a test a month prior ... you 2 sound like youd be great friends ... i bet you go around lying to ppl and infecting them too ... i can tell by your post ... dont worry theres a special place for ppl like you when you die ... cheers
Infected 8/15/11
3/1/12 CD4 398 VL 35k

Offline spacebarsux

« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2012, 06:00:12 am »
uh yeah pretty much ... shed been positive for 8 years and told me she was negative and had just had a test a month prior ... you 2 sound like youd be great friends ... i bet you go around lying to ppl and infecting them too ... i can tell by your post ... dont worry theres a special place for ppl like you when you die ... cheers

You've no right to go around passing such malicious remarks on this forum.

And it goes without saying that you've got some serious issues. Go get help.

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2012, 06:06:37 am »
I, another "fucking faggot" here, don't understand what this thread is about. 

OP - Positively Motivated - what is your concern?  Your first post seems to say that you think that your friends are getting HIV - or is it MONO??   Not the same thing.  And what has this got to do with you being HIV+?

There is some little hint that maybe you think there are conspiracies out there, about how HIV is transmitted.  You think it is transmitted in ways different than what science tells us, research, and public education.

Why dont you take a few minutes to write a complete sentence and just come out with whatever is bothering you.  Just lay it on the line.   About your friends, mystery diseases, conspiracies, whatever. 

That's the only way you can get a intelligent response here.  Otherwise, you are just being vulgar and baiting us and you get the same kind of response. 

Take yourself a bit seriously and put yourself on the line and explain.  Thank you.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 06:10:13 am by mecch »
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2012, 06:43:49 am »

How old are you, 10? I've never heard such rubbish.

You are obviously not interested in taking responsibility about your own health are you, or is it just easier to blame someone else for your mistakes.

I think it's time for you to bow out now and leave the forums to the grown ups.

Jan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2012, 07:05:12 am »
How old are you, 10? I've never heard such rubbish.

You are obviously not interested in taking responsibility about your own health are you, or is it just easier to blame someone else for your mistakes.

I think it's time for you to bow out now and leave the forums to the grown ups.

Jan

you have psychological issues dont you ? you sound really bitter and just pathetic ... you dont even know me or my situation or how the events transpired around me becoming infected yet you sit here passing judgement like youre really someone special ... i know one thing for sure i wouldnt go around lying to people about my status with the certain knowledge that i would infect them ... just admit it , youre just mad because you whored yourself out for a bag of coke and got infected by some dude and now you hate all straight men ... its uncontrollable for you ... likely the same reason you continue to go around infecting them like this girl did to me ...  pure spite ... you will be nothing more than a miserable bitch until the day you die ... i actually pity you ...
Infected 8/15/11
3/1/12 CD4 398 VL 35k

« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2012, 07:07:17 am »
You've no right to go around passing such malicious remarks on this forum.

And it goes without saying that you've got some serious issues. Go get help.

oh so maybe you missed her little smart ass quip eh ? go fuck yourself lame ...
Infected 8/15/11
3/1/12 CD4 398 VL 35k

« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2012, 07:19:07 am »
and one more thing before the ban takes effect jan ... you were right about her being better off without me ... because if i had found out she infected me while we were together or before she went into hiding i would have grabbed her by the scruff of the neck and drowned her in a toilet bowl full of shit and piss ... kinda like what your crack whore of a mother should have done to you when you were born in the mcdonalds bathroom you worthless man-hating cunt ...  :D have a nice day
Infected 8/15/11
3/1/12 CD4 398 VL 35k

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2012, 07:27:01 am »
and one more thing before the ban takes effect jan ... you were right about her being better off without me ... because if i had found out she infected me while we were together or before she went into hiding i would have grabbed her by the scruff of the neck and drowned her in a toilet bowl full of shit and piss ... kinda like what your crack whore of a mother should have done to you when you were born in the mcdonalds bathroom you worthless man-hating cunt ...  :D have a nice day

Ok, that's enough. I was going to let you off with the faggot crack, because you apologised and gave us some insight, but your nasty, vicious personal attack on Jan is just too much.

I'm giving you a time out. As it's your first one, it will last seven days. If you make further vile attacks like this, you'll most likely be given a permanent ban.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.