Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 10:37:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772781
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 328
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 215
Total: 215

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: texas stud. just tested poz  (Read 31909 times)

Offline texas_stud

texas stud. just tested poz
« on: August 12, 2010, 11:19:02 pm »
hey everyone. my name is gino and i received my positive result today. i am a straight guy that works as a stripper in a bar and i guess i liked sex too much. lol. i'm not sure how i got this illness but i think it could be from any of the chicks that i banged without a condom. my penis is too big and most condoms dont fit. i read on another websight that it could be too from one of the dudes that gave me head last month. sometimes when i get drunk i dont mind if a guy does it.

i hope to meet some nice people like me or maybe a fine lady whose interested in something serious. i am little scared and i gotta wait too see if my numbers are good but i have faith in god and i know evrything will be ok. maybe i dont have to start taking those pills this year. i hope to learn a lot from everyone here. anyway good to meet you all.

gino
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 11:29:28 pm by texas_stud »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
Re: texas stud. just tested poz
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 07:36:46 am »
Hi Gino, welcome to the forums.

Has your diagnosis been confirmed with a Western Blot, or did you only have a positive antibody result? I ask because sometimes the antibody test will return a false positive. This is why the result is always confirmed with a second test, the Western Blot.

You would have gotten infected through the unprotected intercourse. Getting a blowjob is absolutely NOT a risk for hiv infection, no matter what some other website claimed. It may also be that you misunderstood the terminology - if it said that receptive oral was a risk, they meant receptive as in receiving a penis into your mouth. Getting a blowjob is termed insertive oral. Receptive oral is only a theoretical risk anyway.

If your infection has been confirmed, you're going to have to start using condoms. You can get larger ones online.

You're going to be ok, really you are.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline paradiseboy

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 11:46:59 pm »
welcome Gino, you are at the right place (info wise) so read up all the info you need , its my 3rd month since diagnosed  doing A ok.you have to be more health conscious now texas stud and use large condoms .and watch your overall health more than b4.

love,

paradise boy

Offline JAdkinsPD

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 05:52:19 am »
Texas stud,
     You are not smart enough to be on this forum.  You can not get it from getting a blow job.  You probably got too drunk and got it up the ass and don't remember.  This is a serious forum, and NOT somewhere to pick up people. Please get off before you embarrass yourself some more.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 06:59:59 am »
JA,

You do not have the right to tell people who can and who cannot post on these forums. Perhaps it is YOU who is "not smart enough".

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline texas_stud

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 07:16:52 pm »

thank you ann for defending me. im a nice guy. why does this punk come here to insult me.
im probably not gonna stay in this place for to long. so many mean people.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 08:36:31 pm »

thank you ann for defending me. im a nice guy. why does this punk come here to insult me.
im probably not gonna stay in this place for to long. so many mean people.

You're welcome, Gino, but I have to warn you for calling him a punk. If you read the posting guidelines found in the main Welcome Thread  you'd know that name-calling is not permitted here. Please make sure you read our guidelines and abide by them. Thank you for your cooperation.

And by the way, you never answered my question - have you actually been confirmed hiv positive with a Western Blot test? You need that before you can be considered hiv positive.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Granny60

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2010, 11:40:35 pm »
Hey Tx stud,  Hope you can overlook  some of the people  that have to take their bitches out on other people here when they have their monthly's.  So it's really true that things are bigger in Texas, eh?   Too small  rubbers have been a big problem  at our house too.  Maybe this will help.  Mr. S Leather  here on the net sells Trojan Extra Large Magnums. Sell a lot of weird sht too,  but good service and give discounts on  next orders.   If you are pos. you will need to wrap it.  When are these companies going to realize,  what fun is it if it  wears out three guys trying  to help wrestle their damn little elastic corset on? Some stores like Target  sell Trojan Magnum Large,  but it still like trying to put King Kong in a thimble. The only way we have found to put them on since they are all too small to roll on is to unroll them,  then stretch them open with both hands and slide it on like a sock.  Still cuts red grooves in you like a rubber band after a while, but at least you can get it on this way.    Our ID clinic just gave us samples of Lifestyles XL king size.  Hope to get to try them .  Don't know if they will be big enough yet or where to get them.  Hope this helps.  Good luck to you guy and welcome!

Offline texas_stud

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2010, 12:34:26 am »

ann: i got confirmed as poz with that western test. when the doctor told me i couldnt remember the name. im glad you reminded me.
the doctor gave me the tcells and virus count on monday. 780 tcells and 14k for the virus. he did some other tests but i dont know what their called and im not to smart in science so i dont know what their for.
im sorry i called that guy a punk. ill read all the rules and be nicer. a warning means im banned for a week?

grandma: thanks for the recomendation. ill see if i can find them. i dont wanna give this to anyone else and im always horny. i hooked up with a dude tonight. he was poz and wanted me inside him but i only do blowjobs with dudes. lol.

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2010, 12:44:06 am »
Your numbers look really good, tex. Many people go their whole loves with 780 CD4 cells.

"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline Nestor

• What we love, we shall grow to resemble.
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2010, 12:46:43 am »
Yes, those are fantastic numbers.  You're lucky! 
Summer 2004--became HIV+
Dec. 2005--found out

Date          CD4    %       VL
Jan. '06    725    25      9,097
Nov. '06    671    34     52,202
Apr. '07    553    30      24,270
Sept. '07  685    27       4,849
Jan. '08    825    29       4,749
Mar. '08    751    30     16,026
Aug. '08    653    30       3,108
Oct. '08     819    28     10,046
Jan '09      547    31     13,000
May '09     645   25        6,478
Aug. '09    688   30      19,571
Nov. '09     641    27       9,598
Feb. '10     638    27       4,480
May '10      687      9    799,000 (CMV)
July '10      600     21      31,000
Nov '10      682     24     15,000
June '11     563    23     210,000 (blasto)
July  '11      530    22      39,000
Aug '11      677     22      21,000
Sept. '12    747     15      14,000

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2010, 04:30:21 am »

im sorry i called that guy a punk. ill read all the rules and be nicer. a warning means im banned for a week?

No, a warning is just that - a warning. If you don't heed the warning and repeat the behaviour that got you warned, then you'd receive a time out. It's all in the Welcome thread I linked you to above.

Your numbers look very good. You probably won't need meds for a while yet.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2010, 09:35:50 am »
i'm not sure how i got this illness but i think it could be from any of the chicks that i banged without a condom. my penis is too big and most condoms dont fit.

Don't fuck with me boys, I've been to the rodeo before!

"My dick is too big for condoms" is one of the lamest delusions.  Like all delusions, it the excuse for any number of reasons someone doesn't want to use a condom, OR, its just PR for a big dick or the absence thereof.

http://www.allcondoms.com/large-magnumXL.htm

The one above starts off at 8.5 inches - UNSTRETCHED.  And every kid knows condoms stretch to the size of enormous balloons.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Granny60

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2010, 11:51:42 am »
Mech, I find you comment offending.  Hell, you can stretch a rubberband big enough to  put it  over your head,  but that does not mean it won't cut into your skin if you turn it loose on your neck.  Most condoms are  long enough for most people though  there was one guy in high school that had a full 11 inch schlong I kid you not,  He couldn't even keep it  from  getting out the bottom  of his shorts when he was playing basketball,   but finding them big enough around for some people  is DAMN NEAR IMPOSSIBLE! It can almost be as much of a curse as having a weenie the size of your pinky. Then there is the problem of finding a place you can put it in. A hole that a few kids that has popped through is almost a requirement. There are not any surgical options here and yes, my husband has seen urologists concerning surgery , so don't give me this shit. Do you know how stressful it is to even consider taking to a doctor about having someone cut on your dick? .  The more you stretch a condom, the tighter it gets just like a rubber band.  You may have been to the rodeo before, but obviously you haven't been fucked by the bull yet else you would not be walking.  :(

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2010, 12:09:10 pm »
this thread is making me really horny
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2010, 12:48:26 pm »
this thread is making me really horny

Especially for some bareback sex with a twelve inch uncut Brazilian.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2010, 12:53:48 pm »
Especially for some bareback sex with a twelve inch uncut Brazilian.

I'm doing Mexican excons on bilatinmen.com this afternoon.

Offline mecch

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2010, 12:58:02 pm »
Mech, I find you comment offending.  Hell, you can stretch a rubberband big enough to  put it  over your head,  but that does not mean it won't cut into your skin if you turn it loose on your neck.  Most condoms are  long enough for most people though  there was one guy in high school that had a full 11 inch schlong I kid you not,  He couldn't even keep it  from  getting out the bottom  of his shorts when he was playing basketball,   but finding them big enough around for some people  is DAMN NEAR IMPOSSIBLE! It can almost be as much of a curse as having a weenie the size of your pinky. Then there is the problem of finding a place you can put it in. A hole that a few kids that has popped through is almost a requirement. There are not any surgical options here and yes, my husband has seen urologists concerning surgery , so don't give me this shit. Do you know how stressful it is to even consider taking to a doctor about having someone cut on your dick? .  The more you stretch a condom, the tighter it gets just like a rubber band.  You may have been to the rodeo before, but obviously you haven't been fucked by the bull yet else you would not be walking.  :(
Your post is just another example of delusion and Big Dick PR.  Yes, if you have the one in a million guy with a 12 inch fat dick, its not obvious.  I've been with huge.  There is always the female condom, dear.  

There are quality condoms, thin, xxl, and you just roll it down and so what if there is an inch or two exposed at the bottom.  

The info about needing to have a huge vagina (or ass, for that matter), is off topic. Another issue. Its not the same problem as finding the glove. On the gay side of things, I know dozens of gay men who take fists and enormous dildos.  No dick is going to pose a problem for them.

Since you are personally offended for yourself and your stud man, I apologize to you.  
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Granny60

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2010, 03:33:31 pm »
Mech, apology accepted.   We know size is not an issue for  our few  fisting friends,  but not everyone here is gay and for some,  gay or not, unfortunately size is a problem not only finding rubbers , but it isn't easy to fit a watermelon in a keyhole.  Hell, I just gave a horse size rubber to a gay friend  that has to deal with size issues with rubbers this afternoon. In some areas the sht is hard to  come by. And have you tried the female job yet?  Do you know a store out in the sticks that carries them? I just found out this afternoon  a store in St. Louis that is 120 miles away that sells XL  sizes.  ( Walmart in case someone is looking) When they are hard to find  and you don't know about a store 120 miles away that sells them,  what are you going to do when you feel in an amorous mood?   surely not go out and sweep the sidewalk.  Everyone is not the same.  Dicks come in all different sizes just like tits, and some gals have a backache. Tex had an issue, and I gave him an option.  Just here to help like you.  Thanks for suggesting the female jobby,  but it is not a very appealing product.

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2010, 03:58:36 pm »

I have a long tongue.
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Granny60

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2010, 11:48:38 pm »

Offline mecch

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2010, 10:45:15 am »
The female condom is not a wonderful invention but its protective and has got me laid with some guys claiming too big to put on a man's condom.

My point is that a huge dick means you enjoy the plusses and deal with the minuses of having one, if you want to protect yourself and your partner.  If there are not stores that have xl condoms, then its up to the hung guy to order them online.

If a person is into doing it with hung guys, that person can get his/her own supply as well. They come in very handy when the guy claims he can't wear a condom cause he's too big, but hes so exciting that you still want to fuck the dude and ignore his ego and stupidity, so you whip out the xxl condom and voila.

Big dicks are fascinating enough to enough men and women that this theme of "my dick is too big for condoms so we did it without" comes up too often.  Its just lame and a few times its just a tragic result, right?

Having the ability to accommodate the large member, is, as we have agreed, another issue entirely.

Wanting to do it without condoms for a million reasons is also another issue entirely, but using the "my dick is too big for them" as bait and switch justification for other motivations, is, again, lame.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 10:50:39 am by mecch »

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2010, 10:54:13 am »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2010, 11:02:05 am »
Mecch, just because you don't have a big dick doesn't mean others don't. My bf is very well endowed and condoms can be very uncomfortable for him. If you don't believe it, tough.

Personally, I think you're just jealous.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2010, 11:08:23 am »
Mecch, just because you don't have a big dick doesn't mean others don't. My bf is very well endowed and condoms can be very uncomfortable for him. If you don't believe it, tough.

Even guys with little 9 inchers don't like condoms either!  Oh shit, that reminds me, I need to go make a chillen support payment BRB.

Offline phildinftlaudy

• sweet Ann what you think babe...
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2010, 11:10:36 am »
Even guys with little 9 inchers don't like condoms either!  Oh shit, that reminds me, I need to go make a chillen support payment BRB.

Do you know what a guy with a twelve inch dick has for breakfast?

Well, this morning I had scrambled eggs, bacon and toast  ;D
But I digress....
September 13, 2008 - diagnosed +
Labs:
Date    CD4    %   VL     Date  CD4  %   VL
10/08  636    35  510   9/09 473  38 2900  12/4/09 Atripla
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2010, 11:12:01 am »
Yeah Mech.... you don't know what its like to have a huge dick . I have a huge one in my underware drawer that I paid $49.95 for . Its caused me endless pain , mostly because I paid $49.95 for a penis that's too big . If I had one more they would make swell bookends though .    
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2010, 11:15:25 am »
Do you know what a guy with a twelve inch dick has for breakfast?

Well, this morning I had scrambled eggs, bacon and toast  ;D
But I digress....

Don't complain when Mecch starts stalking you homie... I betcha he's already canceled his flight and planning a trip to MIA.

Offline phildinftlaudy

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2010, 11:18:38 am »
Don't complain when Mecch starts stalking you homie... I betcha he's already canceled his flight and planning a trip to MIA.
Well, I could always use the follow up to head that off:

What's 12 inches long and white?

NOTHING!!!
Labs:
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2010, 11:19:45 am »

NOTHING!!!

crib death ?
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2010, 11:23:53 am »
crib death ?

Oooh. I like you.

I like you a lot :)

MtD

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2010, 11:25:29 am »
crib death ?

I am a sick fuck....  I have kids and I laughed...... quietly mind you. :D

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2010, 11:28:36 am »

I am a sick fuck....  I have kids and I laughed...... quietly mind you. :D

I was just a tiny bit worried about that one  :-[
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline phildinftlaudy

« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2010, 11:31:10 am »
I actually just got it ---
What can I say, I'm a bit slow on the draw sometimes.

Best way to keep me happy in old age is to tell me a joke today. :-\
Labs:
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2010, 11:33:05 am »

NOTHING!!!

how about clear?

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2010, 11:45:33 am »

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2010, 11:46:15 am »

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2010, 11:49:28 am »
I know what Mecch is going to buy today. :)

A puppy?  Wait no...maybe it's an antique dresser!  I'm so confused it could be anything!

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2010, 11:58:11 am »

A puppy?  Wait no...maybe it's an antique dresser!  I'm so confused it could be anything!

He's obviously going to buy one of the items featured on the page Miss P linked to, so he can stop feeling so inadequate around the big dicks in the forum.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2010, 12:37:23 pm »

Awww J, you could never do anything wrong in my book.

Offline mecch

« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2010, 12:56:30 pm »

No, I think this is a forum that has one goal to reduce HIV transmissions.  If a hung guy feels like there is a risk, there is the choice of getting the best condom possible to accommodate his member and stop with the "condoms don't fit me so I don't use them".  Even if the condom found is uncomfortable.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2010, 01:01:52 pm »

No, I think this is a forum that has one goal to reduce HIV transmissions.  If a hung guy feels like there is a risk, there is the choice of getting the best condom possible to accommodate his member and stop with the "condoms don't fit me so I don't use them".  Even if the condom found is uncomfortable.

This forum has many goals, prevention being only one of them.

And I'm not saying that size is an acceptable excuse for not using condoms - but it is a very real problem for some men. Condoms sold in most shops - at least where I live - only come in one standard size. If I wanted to buy bigger condoms, I'd have to buy off the internet. What would I have done before the internet, or if I didn't have internet access?

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2010, 01:17:04 pm »
What would I have done before the internet, or if I didn't have internet access?

Date the manager of Condomania in Greenwich Village like I did in 1992?  Actually I snagged him the job... imagine that.  Poor child was only 18.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2010, 01:17:39 pm »
ps: lovin' Gino's new avatar -- I may have to book a flight

Offline mecch

« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2010, 01:19:40 pm »
This forum has many goals, prevention being only one of them.

And I'm not saying that size is an acceptable excuse for not using condoms

Good, so we agree.   ;D   Were you pretending that i didn't agree with you so could jibe me?

But it is a very real problem for some men. Condoms sold in most shops - at least where I live - only come in one standard size. If I wanted to buy bigger condoms, I'd have to buy off the internet. What would I have done before the internet, or if I didn't have internet access?

Yep. I know. Guess I live in the consumer paradise where any pharmacy and supermarket has them in all sizes shapes and colors.  And you do have the internet.  And I do think that hung guys have their challenges and yes, one of them is going out of their way to find acceptable comdoms if they are serious about the important point that we are discussing - if you gotta wrap to avoid a risk (HIV, STD, pregnancies) then you gotta find a solution.  

And finally, the horse hung guys I have been with never complained about the rubbers. It has only been the guys with like 8-9 who are so invested in being so supposedly "huge".  Not. There are plenty of rubbers on the market to deal with the run of the mill big wang.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2010, 01:22:43 pm »

ps: lovin' Gino's new avatar -- I may have to book a flight

Me too. I'll flip you for him.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2010, 01:24:47 pm »

Good, so we agree.   ;D   Were you pretending that i didn't agree with you so could jibe me?

I wasn't pretending anything, I was simply clarifying my position.

Are you developing a persecution complex or what? Calm down Barbara.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2010, 01:26:07 pm »
Me too. I'll flip you for him.

Bring that ribbed strap-on over and your red latex outfit (love you in that) and we'll tag team Gino and break him in with some poz lovin'

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2010, 01:49:31 pm »
Bring that ribbed strap-on over and your red latex outfit (love you in that) and we'll tag team Gino and break him in with some poz lovin'

It's a date! Gino, how about it? :)

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2010, 02:02:22 pm »
When he posted that picture it was just like he was swimming with sharks and he just chummed the water.

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.