Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Lipodystrophy & Metabolic Problems

Egrifta after 3 months...from firm to flabby

(1/3) > >>

meh3948:
Hi everyone. First post. Glad I discovered the site. I FINALLY got my Egrifta prescription in late October after waiting over a year. Here is what I have noticed...my large but firm stomach is now loosening up to become a flabby stomach. Has anyone had this side effect? I know it takes awhile to experience results. I used to take Serostim a long time ago and it got rid of my buffalo hump completely, but might consider plastic surgery for that, as it has returned. I'm having difficulty accepting my changed body image and need to lose about 40 pounds. Can any long term users of Egrifta share their experiences? I appreciate it!

pozniceguy:
been  with  Egrifta  for a few years... worked  great  for the  first  round..got  back to  slim  (  not  flabby)  from a 36  to a  32..... lost  Egrifta  for  7 months (  not available)  but  have been back  for  2 months  now...starting to  work  Ok ... gone  down from very hard  watermelon  bulge  to  getting softer   from  36  to  about  34.5  so will take a while    according to  DR  works  good for  about  50%  who  do  it... hoping to be back to my 32  by summer...

as long as you are one of the 50%  should  work for you  the  "soft"  sage  gradually  levels out to  whatever  muscle  you have   there...remember this is  the  Internal  hard fat  that is being affected it is  primarily under the  muscle

pozniceguy:
just  to  follow up ,   I  have been using  Egrifta  again now  for another  month  getting  noticeable  shrinkage  now... but  have  developed  some  "hard  spots " where  frequent injections  were  done.... be sure to  move around  the  sites  where you inject.. been using a  "clock"  lately  to  keep  site to once a week use put  four  "dots "  on  stomach   12, 3, 6,9   o clock  try to  hit  different  hour  each time you inject using  the  four as  reference points 

BTW  needed  36"  pants  with a  tight  fit  when started  now  down to  easy  34...

Wade:
Hey guys,
I was on serostem for just a few months,before egrifta was approved
It raised my blood sugar so much I had to take Metformin.
I quit using it , because I didn't want to become a diabetic.
My BS went back to normal in the normal range.

Anyone on egrifta have this happen ?
I have had Lipo issues for years . Have a felling the side affect would be the same for me.  Just wondering if anyone else had similar , side affects
With egrifta ?
Glad this is working is working for you Nick !
Good luck to you Mec !

justinmiller46:
I been trying to get my doc here in NC to get me on that.  She will not let me.   Is there any tips that you all did to get approved for it? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version