Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:30:41 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773293
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 688
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 617
Total: 617

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: GREEN GOODNESS  (Read 50290 times)

Offline alisenjafi

• They say HIV comes from monkeys!
GREEN GOODNESS
« on: June 17, 2006, 12:55:38 pm »
While shopping, I found this concoction called "Green Goodness" by Bolthouse Farms.
http://www.bolthouse.com/
 Nutrition Facts                   
Serving size: 8 fl. Oz (240g)                  
Amount per serving:                  
 Calories: 140                  
                                       % Daily Value *               
Total Fat 0g   0               
Saturated Fat 0g   0               
Trans Fat 0g   0               
Cholesterol 0g   0               
 Sodium 25mg   0.01               
 Potassium 470mg   0.13               
 Total Carbohydrate 33g   0.11               
 Dietary Fiber 1g   0.04               
Sugars 27g                  
 Protein 2g                  

Vitamin A 120%   Iron 15%               
•   Folic Acid 30%               
Vitamin C 105%   •               
(as alpha- and beta-carotene)   Riboflavin 7%               
Calcium 2%   Vitamin B6 15%               
•   •               
   Vitamin B12 30%               
   Manganese 150%               
   Zinc 120%                  
Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat or cholesterol.                  
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:                  

Calories:                  
                                         2000             2500         

Total Fat            Less than           65g              80g         
Saturated Fat   Less than    20g              25g         
Cholesterol   Less than          300mg           300mg         
Sodium             Less than       2,400mg   2,400mg         
Potassium                    3,500mg   3,500mg         
Total Carbohydrates                       300g          375g            
Dietary Fiber                                    25g              30g

Keep Refrigerated.
Ingredients: Apple Juice from concentrate (apple juice concentrate, water), Pineapple Juice from concentrate (pineapple juice concentrate, water), Mango Puree from concentrate (mango puree concentrate, water), Banana Puree, Kiwi Juice, Natural Flavor, Spirulina, Open Cell Chlorella, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Lime Juice, Zinc Sulfate, Broccoli, Brewed Green Tea, Spinach, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Blue-Green Algae, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Odorless Garlic, Tamarind Puree, Dragon Fruit Juice, Lemon Bioflavonoids, Jerusalem Artichoke and Nova Scotia Dulce.

It is a bit too sweet for my liking but it has almost everything green in it. AND I CAN"T FIND CORN SYROP!!
Cheers
Johnny
"You shut your mouth
how can you say
I go about things the wrong way
I am human and I need to be loved
just like everybody else does"
The Smiths

Offline allopathicholistic

Re: GREEN GOODNESS
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2006, 07:38:50 pm »
It is a bit too sweet for my liking

yeah i agree. but it's nice in the summer, real cold - like a natural dessert

Offline Jacques

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2006, 12:14:42 am »
Ingredients: Apple Juice from concentrate (apple juice concentrate, water), Pineapple Juice from concentrate (pineapple juice concentrate, water), Mango Puree from concentrate (mango puree concentrate, water), Banana Puree, Kiwi Juice, Natural Flavor, Spirulina, Open Cell Chlorella, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Lime Juice, Zinc Sulfate, Broccoli, Brewed Green Tea, Spinach, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Blue-Green Algae, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Odorless Garlic, Tamarind Puree, Dragon Fruit Juice, Lemon Bioflavonoids, Jerusalem Artichoke and Nova Scotia Dulce.

Spirulina, Echinacea and garlic extract are not recommended to HIV+.

And that mixture seems to be high in sugar.

I would not go for it.

Jacques
Jacques
Living positively since 1987
latest lab :july 2010
Undetectable Cd4 1080
43% on Reyataz/Norvir/Truvada

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2006, 09:23:13 am »
Spirulina, Echinacea and garlic extract are not recommended to HIV+.

And that mixture seems to be high in sugar.

I would not go for it.

Ha, now I know why Im not head over heels for it. Echinacea - fux with my system. Thanks

Offline CalvinC

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2006, 10:54:43 pm »

Jacques, can you explain whythey aren't?

cal

Offline Jacques

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2006, 12:50:58 am »
Hi Cal,

Although my English vocabulary is limited I will try to develop further more. I tried to find something clear and clinically proved about the risk
of using these substances but gosh it's not easy. Here is what I found :

A review by the German government's Commission E (a panel of experts who review herbal therapies for approval) supports the use of echinacea in treating colds and flu. It is not clear, however, whether echinacea helps the immune system overcome HIV infection. Instead, echinacea may actually increase the body's production of HIV because of the specific way it stimulates the immune system
The commission stated in its report that echinacea should not be used by HIV+ people.

Some more about how echinacea works on aidsmap.com:

Echinacea in people with HIV
Echinacea has not been tested as an anti-HIV compound, but may have anti-viral properties. Cells treated with echinacea extract have been shown to resist subsequent infection when a virus is introduced into the cell culture. Echinacea did not prevent viral replication when it was added to cell cultures already infected.

Laboratory studies using a purified extract of echinacea have shown that it stimulates macrophages to release immune system messengers (e.g. tumour necrosis factor (TNF), interleukin-1 and interferon beta). Whether this form of immune stimulation is beneficial in HIV-positive people is a matter of debate. In people with already elevated levels of TNF-α and interferon beta, further immune stimulation may be counter-productive. Some herbalists do not prescribe echinacea to HIV-positive people with CD4 cell counts below 200 cells/mm3.

It is often suggested by herbalists that for echinacea to be an effective immune stimulant, it should not be used daily. Many practitioners will recommend periods of abstinence of perhaps ten days a month. A study by the United States National Cancer Institute suggested that daily use of echinacea may suppress the immune response (Luettig 1989). Other studies using very high doses have drawn similar conclusions. At present there is no hard evidence either that echinacea is a beneficial immune stimulant in HIV-positive people, or that it has harmful effects on immunity, but these findings indicate that it should be used with care, in consultation with an experienced herbalist whilst undergoing regular monitoring

Those quotes refer to echinacea, but same warnings can be applied to Spirulina and Blue-Green Algae which are working on a similar pattern. Concerning Garlic extract the warning goes more about the interaction with PIs.

I recently discussed  this with my herbalist and understood that those "boosters" are some kind of exciting the immune system that in turn will produce an inflammatory reaction thus susceptible to  activate more viral replication.

Hope that this is helping :-[

Jacques

Jacques
Undetectable Cd4 1080

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2006, 01:00:12 am »
thanks Jacques. echinacea is a type of ragweed ,to my knowledge. it makes me feel like shit. well, at least Bolthouse makes other nice juices besdies that one

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2006, 12:01:28 pm »
This is what I have gleaned from my years of research into holistic/naturopathic medicine:

Echinacea, aka purple coneflower, helps boost the immune system. In doing so, it actually helps provide a fertile breeding ground for HIV. In other words, it helps the virus reproduce.
That's why it is considered a no-no for hi-fivers.

Garlic supplements are bad because they can interfere with the HIV meds, specifically the PIs, but also some of the others. Garlic in foods if fine, its the concentrated garlic supplements that should be avoided.

I'm not sure why spirolna is not recommended. It is an algae and smells/tastes like the bottom of a fish tank, but aside from that, I really don't know much about it.

HUGS,

Mark
"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline Jacques

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2006, 11:10:11 pm »
Mark,

Go to that link and see how Spirulina works on immune system.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=11962722&dopt=Abstract

Here is a resume:
Spirulina platensis is a cyanobacterial species that is surmised to potentate the immune system leading to suppression of cancer development and viral infection.

At the first glance this sounds good. But, as you mentioned:  "boosting the immune system actually helps provide a fertile breeding ground for HIV".  So this is why we should avoid Spirulina.

Jacques
Jacques
Undetectable Cd4 1080

Offline Steven

• A Place To Start
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2006, 10:39:55 am »
I have used Spirulina for years and have had no interactions either with the meds or with keeping the vl undetectable.
Some of these studies mentioned are not giving out all the data and in one area they even come out and use the word, "MAY" .
It is not definitive and as with anything else using Spirulina, or garlic or any other
herb or supplement should not be done to extreme.

Offline water duck

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2006, 05:07:03 pm »
Steven, so glad to see u contributing, i was expecting more from u sorry  :-[
If u were to look carefully into what went into this composition don't u find it too laxative ?
As diarrhea is one of the main side effects of med. i would really reconsider this mixture, what do u think ??

Siang

Offline aztecan

• 36 years positive, 64 years a pain in the butt
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2006, 11:00:53 pm »
Steven,
So good to see you here!  :D

You are absolutely correct. I probably put things in absolute terms when the studies, etc., only indicate it may or could do this or that.

I think the problem comes from people overdoing things, such as garlic supplements, etc. As you said, we shouldn't go to extremes with anything.

I would add that it is important to let your doctor know what you are taking, including any herbs, extracts, etc.

HUGS,

Mark
"May your life preach more loudly than your lips."
~ William Ellery Channing (Unitarian Minister)

Offline Steven

• A Place To Start
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2006, 10:51:20 am »
Steven, so glad to see u contributing, i was expecting more from u sorry  :-[
Siang

I would have posted more but work has had me extremely busy these days.

My first reply was in response to the messages about Spriulina.
Here is more on that supplement:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following are what we know about Spirulina and the immune system:

Scientists at the Dana Farber Cancer Institute and Harvard Medical School have found that Spiruilna inhibited HIV-1 replication and infectivity.

Japanese researchers have also shown that a substance (Calcium spirulan) from Spirulina inhibited the replication of several enveloped viruses including Herpes simplex virus, human cytomegalovirus, measles virus, mumps virus, influenza A virus and HIV-1 virus.

Researchers at University of California, Davis have found that Spirulina increased the level of Interferon Gamma 14 times those of control levels in human white blood cells. Interferon gamma kills virus cells. .

Japanese scientists have shown that a Spirulina extract increased Interferon Gamma and Natural Killer Cell (NK) activities in humans. Interferon gamma is known to kill viruses, and natural killer cells are the body's defense against cancer cells, which are recognized as "non-self" by our immune system and hence destroyed.

Numerous studies using animal models have shown that Spirulina modulates the immune system favorably by stimulating macrophages. Macrophages are immune cells that engulf foreign invaders or tag and present them to be recognized and destroyed by other immune cells like T and B cells.

Many animal studies have also shown that Spirulina activates T cells. T cells are specialized immune cells that identify specific molecules on the invading organism and tag them for further recognition and attack by other immune cells and chemicals. T cells also activate another class of immune cells called B cells. B cells produce specific substances called antibodies that tag to receptors on the surface of the invading organism and kill them.

The natural way to defend ourselves from invading organisms is by using our immune system. The immune system has evolved over millions of years to be able to recognize almost any foreign matter. Keeping the immune system in optimum condition is therefore our only and first line of defense against new pathogens. It is therefore important to have our immune system at peak performance. Spirulina may help in promoting a healthy immune system in addition to the many other health-promoting benefits that it offers.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all the above can be found on my web site where I have spirulina listed on
the vitamin and supplement page.

http://qbmtz180.tripod.com/

Offline Jacques

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2006, 11:29:00 pm »
Some of these studies mentioned are not giving out all the data and in one area they even come out and use the word, "MAY" .

Spirulina may help in promoting a healthy immune system in addition to the many other health-promoting benefits that it offers.

Jacques  ::)

Jacques
Undetectable Cd4 1080

Offline water duck

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2006, 01:41:08 pm »
Dear Steven,

Thanks for the input, hope work has not prevent u from taking care of yourself.

Ciao.

siang

Offline alisenjafi

• They say HIV comes from monkeys!
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2006, 10:11:26 am »
AS I said this drink is way too sweet for me.  I am not worried about the other stuff. I wouldn't take this drink religiously.

I go out of my way to avoid anything with corn syrup in it.  Yet America runs on this stuff and the so called people who should be looking at the health hazards of this stuff turn a blind eye.  Read what is in  your yogurt

Even still my hdl came in at a whopping 26 (mg/dL) and triglycerides at a low 191 (mg/dL). I went to see the endocrinologist and we talked for for twenty minutes. It pretty much was a waste of time. He wrote out the things to do and eat as we talked and  when finished he threw it in the garbage seeing that I already was pretty up on my dietary needs , do's and don'ts. He even said  he won't bother scheduling for next year.

It has come out by the way that many studies are both tainted and spun to serve the interest of who is talking about it. Like a previous post, I too get the feeling I am knowing more than my docs about my condition.
Well I must be doing something right as my previous test where I had a sinus infection, my t cells were at 400, went to 850, the highest in 3 years since I got this bug!

Jacques, I went to a buyers club  six months after being infected,2003. At that time they were telling people not to take selenium . I surmised it had to do with the fact that the virus depletes it from the body, thus if you didn't have selenium the virus couldn't use it. Then it came out that we  HIVers need more selenium, so I take everything with a grain of salt.

Stay healthy my brothers and sisters
Johnny
« Last Edit: July 04, 2006, 10:18:02 am by alisenjafi »
"You shut your mouth
how can you say
I go about things the wrong way
I am human and I need to be loved
just like everybody else does"
The Smiths

Offline Merlin

• As My WILL, So MOTE It Be !
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2006, 08:10:14 pm »
Hi Everyone:

I do take Spirulina occasionally. Recently I saw and bought some bottles of Chlorophyll from GNC, thinking well, green is good. Is Chlorophyll then similar or same as Spirulina in in its effects and benefits? Additionally, I also consume Wheatgrass (freshly juiced/blended) regularly as I read it detoxifies the blood. Any comments on these 2 greens? Thanks. Blessed Be!

Michael
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 08:15:00 pm by Merlin »
I'll leave Hatred to those not strong enough to Love.

+++

Believe & The Power Of The Mind Transforms.
Make It Happen...

+++

I blame them for nothing.
I forgive them for everything.

---->> Mary J. Blige on dysfuctional parents

Offline Lisa

• Formerly known as sweetieweasel/Joined Nov. 2004
    • http://www.myspace.com/lisanowak58
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2006, 01:18:26 am »
I consume decent quantities of natural garlic in my diet daily, as it exerts a mild antibiotic effect. It is, after all called Russian penicillin for that reason.
I have a cup of strong green tea in the morning hours, and a cup of darjheeling in the afternoon.
The simplest vector of seaweed is a substance called alginate. It is a purified form of a green seaweed grown mostly off the coast of Iceland.
Aside from that, I find that a geriatric multivitamin each day handles any other nutrients not supplied by my diet.(especially the extra selenium, and zinc)

On the subject of Green Goodness, have you tried making a smoothie of it with plain yoghurt? (as that may cut the sweetness factor significantly)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 01:23:00 am by Lisa »
No Fear  No Shame  No Stigma
Happiness is not getting what you want, but wanting what you have.

Offline Bradly1962

• My Personal Site
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2006, 01:47:17 am »
I take these for a multivitamin with the green stuff (Now Special 2):

http://store.thecatalog.com/3864.html

Servings Per Container: 90
Serving Size: 2 tablets

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Vitamin A (100% as Beta-Carotene) 10,000 IU 200%
Vitamin C (from Calcium Ascorbate) 500 mg 833%
Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 200 IU 50%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 200 IU 667%
Vitamin K (from Green Foods) 25 mcg 31%
Thiamine (Vitamin B-1) 50 mg 3333%
Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 50 mg 2941%
Niacin (as Niacinamide) 50 mg 250%
Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCI) 50 mg 2500%
Folate (Folic Acid) 400 mcg 100%
Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 100 mcg 1667%
Biotin 100 mcg 33%
Pantothenic Acid 50 mg 500%
Calcium (from Calcium Carbonate and Calcium Ascorbate) 100 mg 10%
Iron (from Amino Acid Chelate) 10 mg 55%
Iodine (from Kelp) 150 mcg 100%
Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide and Amino Acid Chelate) 50 mg 13%
Zinc (from Amino Acid Chelate) 15 mg 100%
Selenium (from Amino Acid Chelate) 50 mcg 71%
Copper (from Amino Acid Chelate) 1 mg 50%
Manganese (from Amino Acid Chelate) 5 mg 250%
Chromium (from Yeast-free GTF) 100 mcg 83%
Molybdenum (from Amino Acid Chelate) 50 mcg 67%
Potassium (from Amino Acid Chelate) 50 mg 1%
Boron (from Amino Acid Chelate) 1 mg †
Vanadium (from Amino Acid Chelate) 50 mcg †
Choline Bitartrate 50 mg †
Inositol 50 mg †
PABA 30 mg †
Spirulina 250 mg †
Chlorella (Broken Cell Wall) 250 mg †
Barley Grass (Organic) 250 mg †
Alfalfa Juice Concentrate 100 mg †
Octocosanol (Wheat Free) 100 mcg †
Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) (Root) 50 mg †
Citrus Bioflavonoids (37% Total Bioflavonoids as Hesperidin) 50 mg †
Rutin 25 mg †
Psyllium Husk Fiber 50 mg †
Echinacea purpurea (root) 50 mg †
Apple Pectin 25 mg †
Betaine HCI 25 mg †
Glutamic Acid 25 mg †
Papain (Papaya) 25 mg †
Lipase 10 mg †
Amylase 10 mg †
Chlorophyll 9 mg †
Amino Acids 17 380 mg †

* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Ignorance Breeds Intolerance And Intolerance Breeds Ignorance:::::Envision Whirled Peas!

Offline worriedguy

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2006, 01:54:54 am »
i drink the same thing myself. it costs about $4 a bottle for about a quart. what i do is just drink 4 ounces a day. this way, the sugar content cuts from 27 grams to about 14 grams which is not too high. the health benefits are great! =)

Offline optimuseyes

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2006, 10:01:41 pm »
I read all of the posts concerning Bolthouse Green Goodness.  I have been drinking 8oz of it everyday for months now and have thought it a wonderful, easy, nutrional addition to my diet.  I replaced the cup of coffee I had every morning with this drink.  Do you suppose the limited level of echinecia in it is actually causing me harm?  I was just diagnosed a little over a month ago, and I certainly don't want to think I am doing myself harm by drinking what appears to be something extremely healthy.

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2006, 10:52:58 pm »
Since I am diabetic, green goodness would be a no no for me. As for all the other things and this is just me, anything that is gonna make the hiv multiply I would consider no good. But to each their own. I prefer to try to get all the vitamins and stuff from veggies and things. I hate taking pills as it is and I'm taking meds for my diabetes. I take 3 diff pills twice a day plus fish oil tabs, 7 pills is bad enough and that may change to 9 if I have to start hiv meds. I need a book or something to see what I need to eat more of. Anyone, what's the best veggies for us? Minus beans.
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline Zanarkand

• All Your Base Are Belong To Us
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2007, 05:57:30 am »
Spinach, Definitely. High in Selenium and Minerals
Tomato, Good with anything and not bad with VitC
Garlic, Goes with tomato. Natural Antibiotic
Berries, For VitC
Green Tea, suppresses Hiv Replication

These are the things I consume everyday and I haven't been sick in about 2 years.
But then again to each his own.
All Your Base Are Belong To Us

Offline mudman8

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2007, 01:06:57 pm »
besides spinach try Swiss Chard and Mustard greens. I stew them in a beef bullion water mixture and then add a can of stewed tomatoes.  The mustard greeens need to be stemed and added first as they['re tougher, the chard can be stemmed and stems cut like celery and added first . the soft leaves added last,
Sometimes I just use swiss chard by itself.

These provide good fiber and lots of green things like minerals etc.

I was given a huge bag of pinto beans from teh food pantry and didn't know what to do with them till I got out the old Joy of Cooking and made bean soup. but what a huge amount.....
Then half way thru teh supply I made some greens and added them to teh bean soup and they sure added some flavor to the beans.  I froze teh mixture and take out a bag at a time just for a small amount that my dietician said was important to the diet.
Life is analog

Offline Jake2011

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2012, 08:36:10 am »
This link on spirulina and meds may be of interest, it's a bit old though!

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SideEffects/Q175611.html

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2012, 03:45:44 pm »
This thread is five years old. Bumping up a thread like this is frowned upon on the forums.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.