Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 11:52:35 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772783
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 328
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 228
Total: 228

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Poll

can i get hiv from my sisters hiv infected blood on her toilet

hiv
0 (0%)
sister has it
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: hiv  (Read 19628 times)

Offline kekelow

hiv
« on: December 03, 2006, 06:56:57 pm »
my sister has hiv I was staying at her house and she was leaving blood on the toilet. I don't know if a small amout of her blood got on me that could have been inside the rim in the front by my private area. I'm afaid I got a naat test it was neg at 19 days.I took another and waiting for results to come back 12/11/06. please help :-[

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Re: hiv
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 07:19:01 pm »
I've just removed your other thread. Please keep all of your entries in this one thread. That way other readers can follow the conversation and also contribute in a more informed way.

Now, to your concern. Even if you touched your sister's blood that was not a risk for HIV. HIV is a fragile virus and it is passed only in very particular ways.

Please read the lesson on this site about Transmission. You can find a link to it in the Welcome thread which is at the top of this section. It's important that you become better informed about the real risks for transmission, and blood on a toilet seat is not one of them.

By becoming better informed you can protect your health and also avoid the kind of problems in relations which happen when someone is both frightened by and uniinformed about HIV/AIDS.

Cheers,
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 07:22:55 pm by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline kekelow

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 10:17:02 pm »
Thank you Andy i read on the net if it's still moist i can get it. I'm still very afaid I get my test 12/11/06 naat. I didn't see any blood on top of the toilet are the side but i'm still sraced, becase wouldn't a toilet be the same as a razor as on any surface. My sister is undectable and i talked to her hiv doctor and she said I couldn't get it this way but i'm still afaid. ??? ???

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2006, 10:27:00 pm »
If she is undetectable then it is much less likely, although I guess possible. However given this information, the amount of blood to be a risk to you would have to be a noticeable amount. This assumes of course that you used the toilet immediately after she left blood on there and then you dipped your wick in it....and got enough on to be at risk, ie to have seen it. That doesn't take into account the virus inactivating by drying in the time she used the toilet to the time she did. The bottom line is you don't get HIV from a toilet seat.

What bothers me a little is that you and your sister have not talked about it. She has HIV and needs your love and support. HIV does enough to divide people so you maybe should have an adult discussion over it. Do so with a mindset that you want to understand more about it and educate yourself. Don't tell her of your concern but get her to tell you how it is transmitted. She will know. Still will know you don't get it from a toilet seat.

Just an idea.

Rich
NB. Any advice about HIV is given in addition to your own medical advice and not intended to replace it. You should never make clinical decisions based on what anyone says on the internet but rather check with your ID doctor first. Discussions from the internet are just that - Discussions. They may give you food for thought, but they should not direct you to do anything but fuel discussion.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2006, 11:22:37 pm »
I don't care what you have read where on the net. You don't get HIV from sitting on a toilet seat, even if it belongs to an HIV+ vampire. No kidding. That is just HIV ignorance you are talking.

What is really more to the point is the issue that HIV Worker has raised with you about how much you and your sister have talked or not talked about HIV. And what kind of support are you giving her or are you just seeing her as a BIG HIV RISK in your life?

Andy Velez

Offline kekelow

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2006, 01:04:10 am »
I don't see my sister like thatbut they say hiv lives out side the body for a short time i went in the bathroom about 10min i think after i went to her house. I love my sister and i spend a lot of time with her, but see do things that are scary to and i have a 6 year old niece that lives with her. I've talked to her about leaving blood on the toilet and she gets crazy on me. She thinks that since she is nondective that she don't have hiv any more any way we hang out all the the truth is I'm terrified and waiting for my test. Thank you Andy and hivworker and hivworker that sraced me more when you said it possible any thank both of you and i am going to talk to my sister like you guys surgested even throuh i'm scraced as hell.Hiv worker i'm a women i don't have a wick, but thank you for making me laugh i needed that. :(
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 01:17:09 am by kekelow »

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2006, 09:09:56 am »
No I DIDN'T say it was possible. I said if you had a penis covered in blood, I could understand it. The truth is that you didn't and you don't get HIV from toilet seats!

R
NB. Any advice about HIV is given in addition to your own medical advice and not intended to replace it. You should never make clinical decisions based on what anyone says on the internet but rather check with your ID doctor first. Discussions from the internet are just that - Discussions. They may give you food for thought, but they should not direct you to do anything but fuel discussion.

Offline kekelow

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2006, 12:28:42 am »
Hi hiv worker I'm still sraced i'm a women i know you can't get hiv from siting on tiolets i'm worried if blood was on the in side of the rim and it touch my vargina and infected me like a small amount i didn't see. I called the cdc and aids hot line and they said you can't get it from envoirmental surfaces i don't belive theme, because if it's wet you can still get it. The labortory reseach that they did at cdc it says when the blood was dry no rick what if a small amout is wet that a person can't see or feel on their private area. I know you work in reseach and i will belive you i just don't under stand, did you mean that you can't get hiv if it's not blood on a toilet. Thank you i'm still sraced i can't sleep or focus on other things i just think about my test coming back on 12/11/06 please hiv worker write back.

Offline Queen Tokelove

• Smokey the Smurf
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2006, 03:52:33 am »
Kekelow,

I understand you being scared, this is new to you despite your sister being poz. But take a moment and catch your breath before your fears get the best of you. You've taken the test once, negative and are waiting on the results to the second, there's nothing left for you to do but wait. But Andy and HIVworker have told you that it is not possible to become infected from the blood on the toilet seat, they are not doctors but you can take comfort in knowing that they very knowledgeable when it comes to HIV.

Knowledge is power, get involved. Since you see your sister often, why not ask if you could go to one of her appointments. That way, you could ask the doctor whatever questions you may have and also be some kind of support for your sister, I'm sure she would appreciate the gesture. Just a suggestion. Also, the Forums can be very enlightening as well. It definitely makes for a good read and there are also some great people here.
Started Atripla/Ziagen on 9/13/07.
10/31/07 CD4-265 VL- undetectable
2/6/08 CD4- 401 VL- undetectable
5/7/08 CD4- 705 VL- undetectable
6/4/08 CD4- 775 VL- undetectable
8/6/08 CD4- 805 VL- undetectable
11/13/08 CD4- 774 VL--undetectable
2/4/09  CD4- 484  VL- 18,000 (2 months off meds)
3/3/09---Starting Back on Meds---
4/27/09 CD4- 664 VL-- undetectable
6/17/09 CD4- 438 VL- 439
8/09 CD4- 404 VL- 1,600
01-22-10-- CD4- 525 VL- 59,000
Cherish the simple things life has to offer

Offline kekelow

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2006, 06:23:35 am »
Thank you Akasha the cdc the aid hot line said the virus don't live outside the body long i don't belive theme. I'm still scared and it's very hard and stressful waiting for my test. My sister said she wasn't bleeding on this day i don't belive her and she says she wipe the toilet off after useing it. I don't belive her because she has lied to me before about leaving blood on the toilet. I slept in the same bed plenty of nights with my sister when i stay at her house. It's the blood that terrifys me deeply and i'v talked to her about it before so what can i do notting i can't change her. Thank change her. ??? ??? ???

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2006, 07:28:37 am »
"I don't believe her." "I don't believe..."

Fortunately feelings aren't facts. You don't get HIV from toilet seats. No one ever has and you aren't going to become the first. Even if some HIV+ blood touched your vaginal lips, that still wouldn't be enough to transmit the virus to you. HIV needs a receptive climate in which to survive and flourish. The lips of your vagina are NOT such a climate.

Nothing you have described is a real risk for HIV transmission.

It's very unfortunate that at the moment  your fears seem to be dominating the situation. You need to get sorted out and differentiate between your fears and the realities of HIV science. Otherwise you're going to continue to make yourself and possibly your sister and niece very needlessly unhappy.

You might consider getting in touch with any AIDS service organization in your area to become better informed. Alternatively discussing your concerns with a doctor who has an HIV practice might be helpful. You might ask your sister if it's ok for you to talk with her doctor.

This is not an HIV situation in terms of risk. But it is one which deserves some attention so that you don't simply go on living with and affecting others with your unfounded fears.
Andy Velez

Offline kekelow

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2006, 01:36:04 pm »
Thank you Andy i have talked to her hiv specilist and i'm still sraced . Her doctor said i wouldn't be able to get it from my sister, the doctor even showed me mt sister's blood work she has been undectable for months, but i can't stop worrying about it. My test will be back 12/11/06 the clinic said i will be o'kay what worry me is sceitist at the cdc don't know how long the virus lives outside the body and so that puts me at risk. Thank you again all of you just waiting in terror. >:( >:(

Offline kekelow

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2006, 03:19:23 pm »
I'm afaid about my hiv test results tommorow. Mt sister has banned me from her house and she want her key back from me i don't know what to do she is one of my closet sister's to me, i don't know i'm to sraced rigth now please help i called the cdc again and the guy said any time a person been expose to blood it's a risk, but hiv can't mantain or infect outside the body. What is sracing me is the word risk. Thank you. :( :( :( :( :(

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2006, 03:57:29 pm »
If you would have acted like that at my house I would have kicked you out too. You didn't have a risk and you sure in the hell don't need a test from this situation.

Offline kekelow

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2006, 05:04:29 pm »
Thanks Rapid i'm still afaid abotu my sister tommoror and i'm very concereded abotu if my sister or her daugthers will talk to me anymore. Her granddaugther had her third b-day yesterday and i wasn't weclome, becase of all of this, but i'm still terribly afaid. Thank you  ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2006, 05:10:17 pm »
You might start with an apology to your sister for your actions. That would be a first step.

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2006, 05:28:08 pm »
Totally agree. Worrying about getting HIV is one thing, not caring for your sister and being ignorant about the disease she is suffering from is another. You need to swallow some pride here, get with the program and stop worrying about yourself. That's my opinion based on what I have heard you say. Nothing incidents that haven't put you at risk for HIV don't give you a free pass to act like you don't care about your sister or fail to understand how HIV is really transmitted. She has locked you out the house because you are acting like an ass about this. She needs you to be there for her, not be there to point fingers...

R

Offline kekelow

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2006, 11:49:42 pm »
I'm just afaid and thats it all i do rigth now is go for my test the cdc says anytime blood gets a person there is a risk and terrififys me deeply.Thank you i'm a mess rigth now ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline suzieque

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2006, 04:08:52 am »

Hi,
   Having just read this thread I have to say that I wonder if your fear is not really related to your sister and the toilet seat but that maybe you are concerned about other encounters, perhaps unprotected sex, where you were at risk? Either way, councelling would be a good idea to help you with this extreme, and in the case of the toilet seat, irrational fear that seems to be driving your family away, understandably.
                 Best wishes

Offline kekelow

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2006, 10:37:43 am »
Suzieque i'v had protected sex with condoms i'v all ready tested neg for sex.I'm really only worried about the toilet incident i'm going for my results today. Thank for your input wish me luck. ??? ??? ???

Offline kekelow

test results neg kekelow
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2006, 09:39:42 pm »
I got my test today you guys were rigth it was neg thank you guys for putting up with me Andy, hivworker, rapid, akaska and i'm going to try to talk to my siste.I don't know if she will forgive me this time, but i won't give up she's my closets sister to me.Thank you :) :) :)

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2006, 11:05:54 pm »
I hope that you will get over this scare and help her. We need more understanding about HIV. It is difficult to get and nobody (I reference HIV negative/HIV positive couples) have never got it from sharing a house. You need to understand that.

R

Offline kekelow

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2006, 08:10:04 pm »
Andy,hiv worker,and rapidrod I'm still afaid i hiv, because i only took the naat and a antibody test at about 40 days it's worrying me more and more.Plus i think one of my other sister's blood got on me, but she said she had recenty took her hiv test and it was neg.I belive her,because she doesn't get afaid when i keep asking her.Can someone tell me about the naat test the gay and lesiban center in hollywood were i take at said a person just needs to wait three weeks and i did.But i'm starting to wonder if the test was rigth please help rapid Rod,Andy or hiv worker. ??? ??? ???

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2006, 08:17:07 pm »
I'm sorry but this forum isn't for you. You seriously need to think about getting some kind of counselling.

Offline kekelow

« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2006, 08:50:37 pm »
RapidRod,Hivworker,or Andy can someone please tell me about the naat if it is accurate.Thank you  :( :( :(

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2006, 09:17:34 pm »
keke,

NAT testing is what the blood banks use to screen donated blood. It is accurate.

You didn't have a risk for hiv infection in anything you have brought to this forum, so of course your result was negative.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2006, 10:19:33 pm »
This whole thread rubs me up the wrong way. Here is a guy who has a sister that needs his support and he is merely worried about getting HIV from her or other sisters that may or may not be infected. The selfish nature of the posting and disregard for any HIV education sickens me. And so I refrain from being party to this, I will hit the ignore function.

Best wishes to your sister. You need help too.

R

Offline kekelow

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2006, 12:25:51 am »
I'm sorry Hiv Worker, it's the cdc that has scared me so much they said to test just about over any thing. I was never afaid and thinking about hiv all the time my sister do my house the one with hiv. The cdc told me to go get tested for six mouths just because this guys precum got on this tiny cut i had and then when i called theme about my sister they said you can't get hiv from a enviormentle surface then they turn around and say i'm still at risk if someone blood gets on my hand,it's the cdc that puts people in friend my sister that is hiv when i would stay a t here house i would sleep in the same bed with her. I never thougt about any of these things until i called the cdc one day and i'm a women not a man, and when it comes to my sister with hiv i have a hard time dealing with her having hiv more then she do. I know i need help,but i wasn't like this until the cdc put all these things in my mind i don't even sex any more,becase of the fear they put in and my sister i love her the so much and god knows i miss her it brings tears to my eye's when you say i don't care about my sister i have a hard real hard time dealing with my sister haveing this bullshit and i've learned what i won't to do with the rest of my life,i'm going go to school to be a hiv conselor this is what i won't to do. I know i have a long way to go i'm staring to see how my head play tricks on me. I'm sorry if i offened any body, but from being on i finally know what i won't to do in my life yes i am very very fearful, but i know i can walk threw fear and help other people.Thank you hiv worker what you said triggered up some pain in me that i having dealt with thats has to do with my sister having hiv we grow up together and i just can't belive my sister got this desease i'm telling you this shit not easy sorry for cursing.Thank you ??? ??? ???

Offline kekelow

« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2006, 03:13:49 pm »
I'm sorry Ann,RapidRod,HivWorker for my fear of hiv and i have no idea how i'm going to get to talk to my sister again.I feel so sad about what i'v done to my sister i miss her so much. I'm going to call her today i don't know if she will forgive me this time. I'm going to explain to her how this site has help me. Andy, Ann,RapidRod, hiv worker can some please tell me where i can donate money to hiv and i'm going to find a place where i can vonleteer. Hiv Worker you were rigth i was just thinking about my self my fear and it's to many people with this desease and i can be of service, sorry i keep forgeting this is not about me life is about helping others.Thank you for putting me in my place. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2006, 03:16:33 pm »
kekelow,

You can donate to any local ASO (aids service organisation). Your sister may know of one in your area. As for volunteering to work with people living with hiv, perhaps that should wait until you are more firmly over your fears.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline kekelow

« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2006, 03:32:26 pm »
Thank you, Ann i will donate and go to conseloring to deal with fears, then i'm going to voleteer my services. One other thing i'm going to do is write the cdc, because they're the was that got me so fearful in the first place telling me that it's still a risk if blood got on me, then they said but nobody ever got infecteded from a enviormental surface thats what confused me any Thank You,Ann you have been blessed with alot of courage just like my sister. ::) ::) ::) ::)

Offline kekelow

« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2006, 12:51:40 am »
Hiv Worker I wanted to Thank You,Thank You,and Thank You. Today i got to say sorry to my sister and tell her how much i love her and missed her. She forgave me and i get to go to her house and spend time with her on Christmas. I't was the first time in our life i told her i love her and i'm going to be there for her Thank You So Much. Happy Holidays Hiv Worker,Ann,Andy,Rod, and cool ass Thunter34 sorry about your friend peace. :D :D :D

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2006, 01:46:12 pm »
'Cool Ass Thunter34?'  Did I write something in this thread?  I don't see it...

But I will accept the 'cool ass' part anyway! 

Yeah.  Cheers.  Thanks a lot.

And Happy Holidays to you, too!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 01:48:30 pm by thunter34 »
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline kekelow

« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2007, 07:32:33 pm »
Hi Ann I just needed to ask a quistion for my friend Chanel. She had sex with this guy she used a comdom, afterwards she said the guy was bleeding and a drop of blood was on the floor and she stopped in it. She said she had two tiny opening on her feet and now she is afiad. Ann, Andy, Rod can one of you guy tell her she is not at risk, because she won't listen to me.  ::) ::) ::)

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2007, 07:38:57 pm »
keke,

No, your friend was not at risk from this incident. Have her read the Transmission Lesson - I trust you know where to find it by now?

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline kekelow

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2007, 07:45:52 pm »
Thanks Ann she is reading it right now ::) ::)

Offline kekelow

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2007, 09:53:20 pm »
Ann Chanel has read the lessions, and she wont's to know what does direct contact means when blood is out of the body. She said she was reading the lessions, and she is concered because it says health care workers that get stuck with shape objects get hiv. Please Ann she is driving me crazy. I keep trying to tell her you don't get hiv from envoirmental surfaces can you explain to her why. ;D ;D ;D

Offline HIVworker

• HIV researcher
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2007, 11:16:06 pm »
Is your friend Chanel really you? Another HIV exposure risk, a bit of a coincidence?

R

Offline kekelow

« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2007, 04:13:14 am »
Hiv worker it really is my frind, now can you help her out. I'm thinking maybe you can help her like you guys helped me.  ::) ::) ::)

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2007, 04:18:33 am »
kekelow, I'm at a point where I'm concerned for the reasons you come to this forum. I've read your posts and I've replied, then since I check out other forums it seems as though you have changed your story. Why would that be? Here you were concerned about being infected by your sister leaving blood on the toilet seat and at the other site you say it was a friend. 12/16/2006  
I was at my friend's house that has hiv, and she was leaving blood on the toilet,and I don't know if some got on me.Please help i'm afaid.    
Remember posting that on ehealth? or this one?
  Can Someone Please Help Hiv
Posted: 12-16-06 4:05am   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took naat at gay and lesiban center in hollywood and antibody test.You have to wait three weeks for naat all was neg.Exposer hiv infected blood on tiolet seat I think while at a friend's houses is who is hiv+, she was leaving her blood on the tiolet i'm afaid still after the test. 

« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 04:26:46 am by RapidRod »

Offline kekelow

« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2007, 04:27:24 am »
The reson i said it was my frind on ehealth Rod is, because every one jumped all over me on this furum when i said she was my sister like i don't love my sister. I just didn't won't people to think i was a mean person, because i was afaid of my sister's blood thats all. This is not a game to me my whole family was very upset me also. Now Rod can you just answer my frind Chanel hiv exposer from the drop of blood on the floor and i wont post anymore. Thanks ::) ::) ::) ::)

« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2007, 04:29:36 am »
You nor your friend are at risk for infection, not a chance. I've read all your posts and some of them border on paranoia. I have to admit that I'm bothered by the appearance of this friend who happens to also have an unwarranted fear of transmission from a similar incident.

Put simply, skin is an effective barrier to HIV transmission, end of story. It doesn't matter if you stepped in it, or sat in it you won't become infected from either of the two instances you reported.

Don't bring any more what ifs in to question, it's time to move on or get some help outside this forum.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2007, 04:32:33 am »
You read the transmission section, don't begin by telling me her foot had a laceration and was bleeding. You knew the answer before you asked the question. If your friend wants to ask questions I would suggest she get her own account.

Offline kekelow

« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2007, 04:38:03 am »
This the last time Rod she wasn't bleeding. She said she put some aclohol on the two tiny cuts and went it sinked in she could feel the aclohol is this a risk. The cuts wasn't new and we didn't see any thing in the lessions on this.Last time Rod please help.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2007, 04:40:44 am »
She didn't have a risk.

Offline kekelow

« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2007, 04:45:23 am »
Thank you Rod. Peace :D :D :D

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2007, 07:23:03 am »
keke,

Please do NOT ask your friend to create her own account unless she does it on her OWN computer. If she doesn't have her own computer, but relies on yours, do not create a new account. Thanks.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline kekelow

« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2007, 09:22:50 am »
Thanks Ann she has a computer and she will make a accont on her. 8) 8) 8)

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2007, 08:52:32 am »
This the last time Rod she wasn't bleeding. She said she put some aclohol on the two tiny cuts and went it sinked in she could feel the aclohol is this a risk. The cuts wasn't new and we didn't see any thing in the lessions on this.Last time Rod please help.

kekelow
01/05/2007
 . I was at a friends, house and when i was useing the tiolet i seen a drop of blood on the floor. I hand no shoes on and there was two small cuts on my feet, but they wasn't blooding. I put aclohol on them and when it sinked in i could feel it inside of them. They were very small, but not new. My friend said she had just had her hiv test and she use condoms. I just won't to know if i'm at risk i'm going to get tested tommorow. Please Help.

You are unbelieveable, to think we tried to help you. You just stay over there and feed them your line of crap.

Offline kekelow

« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2007, 08:08:24 pm »
Rod I just don't understand hiw this is not possible. The cdc says blood to blood contact wouldn't this be blood to blood contact. What do they mean when they say on the cdc web site about hiv being tranmitted from shape objects. I just don't understand how this is not possible :P :P :P

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.