Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 01:02:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37635
  • Latest: Ranoye
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773156
  • Total Topics: 66328
  • Online Today: 248
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 178
Total: 179

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Let me introduce myself--- Jesse Fab Jesse--- 19,POZ,Just  (Read 20295 times)

Offline jessem3s

Let me introduce myself--- Jesse Fab Jesse--- 19,POZ,Just
« on: August 12, 2007, 11:22:33 pm »
Hello girls, boys, and girly boys!
My name is Jesse Sanchez, and I am a 19 year old HIV+ Miami boy.
My real name is Jesus, but I don’t think the religious aspect really attracts me.
I mean I am literally a walking oxymoron. Gay/HIV+ and my name is Jesus. Well haven’t I just defied all of god wishes?
I guess I can’t keep my hands off boys and their toys and they can’t keep their hands off me.

About a year ago I became a member of this site because I met someone who was positive, and well I wanted to educate myself on sex practices with a positive person and so forth. To make it short; It didn’t last so I deactivated my account.

In January of 07 I was dating a guy who I thought was HIV neg and well we did the dirty with no rubber. Little did I know I was going to get dumped a day later. I usually meet guys older than me (30-50) who have a good career path, are educated, and seem to have a bright future. I am not attracted to people without goals. I myself am goal oriented.
So after I get dumped about a week later I meet this guy who seems charming, cute, and well a good one night of fun. So we end up sleeping together but we didn’t use a rubber and I didn’t suspect anything, and when I asked him if he was neg he said yea.

My life at the time was going just perfect!
I had gotten my job at the top rated news station in Miami as a writer for the morning news and everything seemed to go my way. I was acing my college classes, having a very good social life, and I even traded my car in one year into its lease for something more me.

So in the middle of February around Valentines Day I was feeling sick, and I didn’t know what it was. It was definitely not like a flu, but it was absolutely serconversion illness. I had fevers of 100-103 and the worst back pain ever. I called in sick to work for a whole week. In my mind I was thinking, “Wow I probably seem like a slacker”.
I kept getting misdiagnosed at the doctors for a sore throat, and eventually my results came in.
There is a whole other part of the story that is too detailed and not necessary right now, so let’s just get to the point.

After being misdiagnosed a couple of times I knew something was up and it wasn’t my throat. I studied the facts; the weird rash I got on my left tummy and the side effects like my fever, headaches, throat, and back pain.
Everything pointed to HIV. In my mind I thought, “WHAT THE F%&K WERE YOU THINKING HAVING SEX WITH THAT GUY”

When my doctor recommended I take my HIV test I immediately knew that she suspected it! Out of fear I resigned at the news station. I thought they would think I was a dirty boy for having unprotected sex and mostly with that guy who I met, and I can’t even remember his name. All I remember is he drove a black Cadillac XLR roadster. Looking back its so foolish of me to even think that I would have to tell them, but I didn’t know what would happen if I didn’t tell them. They had to know why I was absent so much. So in conclusion I got my results back while still working there. ON March the 5th a day after my 19th bday I got my confirmation tests. It said positive.

I didn’t take the news in a devastating manner. Yes I cried, but I turned the bad into good.
I told my friends! ALL OF THEM, and I tell everyone with no shame. I think people need to realize that HIV does not discriminate against age, sex, race, or sexual orientation.

Right now I am not on meds and my numbers continue to bounce around. So from my notebook here in Miami I wish all GOOD LUCK!!!

Test results:

1st:  CD4: 443 Viral: 248,000
2nd: CD4: 617 Viral: 9,000
3rd:  CD4: 523 Viral 91,000
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 11:41:04 pm by jessem3s »

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
Re: Let me introduce myself--- Jesse Fab Jesse--- 19,POZ,Just
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 11:28:23 pm »
1st:  CD4: 443 Viral: 248,000
2nd: CD4: 617 Viral: 9,000
3rd:  CD4: 523 Viral 91,000

Your numbers are pretty typical of someone who is newly infected. They'll continue to bounce around, but they will settle down.

Don't feel pressured to start HAART straight away. Ultimately it's a choice for you, but there's no hurry. Keep an eye on your numbers (including your CD4 %) and you'll be ok.

And welcome, Jessica. ;)

MtD

Offline jessem3s

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 11:46:40 pm »
Aww the evil bitch has a haart.

You remind me of Karen from Will & Grace.... Minus the face she is way hotter!

Love you xoxo

LOL

Seriously I value all your words.
I dont dismiss your PM/threads. You can be educational and entertaining.

Offline xyahka

• Dance together!! aha!! aha!! I like it!!
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 11:50:28 pm »
Hi Jesús, (mmmm, i think have said that before somewhere else  :D....).

Well i am not sure if you speak Spanish, but in case you do ...

solo queria decirte que es una pena que te hayas infectado, pero que en todo caso eres bienvenido a los forums. Me alegro que hayas tomado la noticia de manera optimista y espero que todo te vaya bien.

Saludos,

Juan Carlos (a.k.a. Jhon Charles)

PD: in case you don't speak Spanish this was just a welcome message  :)
13/03/07 1er diagnóstico /Peso: 79kg
19/04/07 CD4: 494 /CViral: ?? /Peso: 80kg
19/07/07 CD4: 659 /CViral: ?? /Peso: 79.5kg
06/03/08 CD4: 573 (después de meses muy deprimido) /CViral: ?? /Peso: 79kg
17/09/08 CD4: ?? /CViral: ?? /Peso: 84Kg
06/02/09 CD4: ?? /CViral: ?? /Peso: 85Kg /HCV: Neg /HBV: Neg.
07/03/09 CD4: ?? /CViral: ?? /Peso: 87Kg / Gym 3días/semana y Natación 2días/semana.
12/05/09 CD4: 470 /Cviral: ?? /Peso: 87Kg.
08/07/09 CD4: ? /CViral: ? /Peso: 77Kg.
09/12/09 CD4: 510 /CViral: ? /Peso: 78kg. No medicinas aún
10/01/10 CD4: ? /CViral: ? /Peso: 76Kg.
15/05/10 CD4: 320 /CViral: ? /Peso: 76Kg.
01/02/11 CD4: 291 /CViral: ? /Peso: 78kg.
05/05/11 CD4: 366 /CViral: ? /Peso: 78kg.
27/07/11 CD4: 255 /CViral: 138000 /Peso: 78kg.

Disfrutando y aceptando una nueva vida...

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2007, 11:52:06 pm »
Aww the evil bitch has a haart.

Hey!  Easy, pumpkin!  Note the by-line.

I'm the guy with whole lotta haart.

AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline milker

• Protected phone sex
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2007, 12:35:05 am »
Hi Jesse, welcome to the forums and thanks for introducing yourself. Your numbers will be bouncing while your body is getting "acquainted" to the virus, so there is nothing alarming in what you've shared with us yet.

Milker.
mid-dec: stupid ass
mid-jan: seroconversion
mid-feb: poz
mar 07: cd4 432 (35%) vl 54000
may 07: cd4 399 (28%) vl 27760
jul 07: cd4 403 (26%) vl 99241
oct 07: cd4 353 (24%) vl 29993
jan 08: cd4 332 (26%) vl 33308
mar 08: cd4 392 (23%) vl 75548
jun 08: cd4 325 (27%) vl 45880
oct 08: cd4 197 (20%) vl 154000 <== aids diagnosis
nov 2 08 start Atripla
nov 30 08: cd4 478 (23%) vl 1880 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feb 19 09: cd4 398 (24%) vl 430 getting there!
apr 23 09: cd4 604 (29%) vl 50 woohoo :D :D
jul 30 09: cd4 512 (29%) vl undetectable :D :D
may 27 10: cd4 655 (32%) vl undetectable :D :D

Now accepting applications from blowjob ninjas™

Offline Bucko

• You need a shine, missy!
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2007, 05:33:41 pm »
Hi Jesús, (mmmm, i think have said that before somewhere else  :D....).

Well i am not sure if you speak Spanish, but in case you do ...

solo queria decirte que es una pena que te hayas infectado, pero que en todo caso eres bienvenido a los forums. Me alegro que hayas tomado la noticia de manera optimista y espero que todo te vaya bien.

Saludos,

Juan Carlos (a.k.a. Jhon Charles)

PD: in case you don't speak Spanish this was just a welcome message  :)

I knew this was coming. Hold on to your hats, ladies & germs.

Formal welcome, Jessie.

Brent
(Who loves Miami)
Blessed with brains, talent and gorgeous tits.

Blathering on AIDSmeds since 2005, provocative from birth

Offline MOONLIGHT1114

• Cheech 2.2.94 - 4.23.10 We miss you so much!
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2007, 05:38:32 pm »
Brent~

Hold me back.........sheesh!

~Cindy
HIV+ since '93, 1/12 - CD4 785 and undet.   WOO-HOO!!

Offline Falkore

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2007, 02:15:08 am »
Welcome Jesse.

It sounds like you are pretty comfortable with your status.  You do not write about freaking out or going crazy.  I know I was shocked when I tested positive.  If it were not for an ex of mine who tested positive after we broke up, I probably would not have handled it so well.  My ex, Seth, tested positive several months after we broke up.  I was a bit scared at the time because we did not use protection.  I got tested a few times after that and came back negative.  Seth was very open about his HIV and we talked often about his status, his counts, his meds, etc.  Unfortunately he hated his medication and the side effects it caused so he stopped taking them.  He died a few years ago due to the complications from HIV/AID.  Had he stayed med compliant, who knows where he would be now.  I miss him horribly and I made a promise to myself not to end up like him.  I will take care of myself, take my meds, watch what I eat (or try to), and do everything I can to maintain my health. 

I received a strange compliment from a good friend of mine about a year ago.  He is someone I knew all throughout college and is a dear friend of mine.  When I told him that I was positive, he said the following: "Of all our friends at A&M, I knew that you would be able to handle becoming positive the best."  I was kind of taken aback at that, but then I guess it just is a testament to my ability to cope with life as it comes.  True, this road has not been a smooth one, the fear of infecting others, the insecurity of not knowing what is going to happen tomorrow, the dread of rejection by someone you just met because of 3 little letters... everything I have faced head on.  I refuse to allow this virus to destroy me.  I hope that you find that same strength.. I know it's there.

"Ain't no shame in my flame"
Date:          CD4:     VL:
10/02/05     568       2,070
11/18/05     541       2,970
02/17/06     442       4,720
04/17/06     510       1,100
07/12/06     391       3,050
Start Atripla
09/22/06     595       Undet.
01/18/07     562       Undet.
05/25/07     540       Undet.
09/26/07     531       Undet.

Offline jessem3s

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2007, 03:38:42 am »
Welcome Jesse.

It sounds like you are pretty comfortable with your status.  You do not write about freaking out or going crazy.  I know I was shocked when I tested positive.  If it were not for an ex of mine who tested positive after we broke up, I probably would not have handled it so well.  My ex, Seth, tested positive several months after we broke up.  I was a bit scared at the time because we did not use protection.  I got tested a few times after that and came back negative.  Seth was very open about his HIV and we talked often about his status, his counts, his meds, etc.  Unfortunately he hated his medication and the side effects it caused so he stopped taking them.  He died a few years ago due to the complications from HIV/AID.  Had he stayed med compliant, who knows where he would be now.  I miss him horribly and I made a promise to myself not to end up like him.  I will take care of myself, take my meds, watch what I eat (or try to), and do everything I can to maintain my health. 

I received a strange compliment from a good friend of mine about a year ago.  He is someone I knew all throughout college and is a dear friend of mine.  When I told him that I was positive, he said the following: "Of all our friends at A&M, I knew that you would be able to handle becoming positive the best."  I was kind of taken aback at that, but then I guess it just is a testament to my ability to cope with life as it comes.  True, this road has not been a smooth one, the fear of infecting others, the insecurity of not knowing what is going to happen tomorrow, the dread of rejection by someone you just met because of 3 little letters... everything I have faced head on.  I refuse to allow this virus to destroy me.  I hope that you find that same strength.. I know it's there.

Your words are kind!
I am sorry about your ex.
I can understand why he stopped taking the meds. I have read the horrible effects some older meds caused and I bet its a hard road.
I am very thankful for those who have led the way ahead of me and wish that I could have faced the bigger bumps on the road with them.
I have a couple of Long Term friends. One who has been on it for 26 years and the other for 18.
As far as strength goes... I have to say Im a tough little fella. I turn everything into a good situation. You just watch and see Jesse come on top.
I think everyones on this earth to teach a session and learn a lesson, and my HIV status will not change that.
I till this point have not faced any major rejection because I disclose my status when the "sex talk" comes up in a conversation.
I think that way it prevents me from being hurt.
I hope you have a good evening, and Ill catch you around the site.
or maybe if you have a myspace ill catch you on there.  ;D

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2007, 04:09:12 am »
Welcome Jesse... meet your at Carpaccio's at the Bal Harbor Shops -- it's my exclusive hang out for the botox set
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline jessem3s

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2007, 04:17:15 am »
That was super cute! ;D
I like Bal Harbour! (spelled with a "U") My sister lives in sunny isles so when I drive to see her I stop in there for a couple of minutes to make damage.
but Shops at Merrick is way closer to home and its way better!
lol ;)

Thats so weird to hear someone know what malls are down here!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 04:22:12 am by jessem3s »

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2007, 04:22:48 am »
Shopping at Jimmy Choo I see!  I've  not been to Merrick in Coral Gables as it's relatively new, right?  I still adore Bal Harbor -- it attracts the face lift older set of ladies which I aspire to be.

Offline jessem3s

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2007, 04:32:01 am »
LMFAO!!!
Yea Village of Merrick is pretty new!
The collection is in there and all the same shops you find in Bal Harbour. ;)
I live close by so it's convenient.

So you can get yourself a starbucks, shop at Nordstroms, stop at Mayors for some diamonds, put on some new ferragamos, and end the shopping spree by stopping at the collection to pick up your Audi. (Well I mean they have nice vehicles like Aston Martin, Ferrari, Lotus, and all those super expensive craps. I mean whatever your check book can afford. But my parentals will not "influence my spending" how mother put it).

Its weird how they have created a mall that you can shop and buy a car... Its scary! Alot of people now take their cars to get serviced and shop around then pick up their cars and leave. The only bad part about it is that you have to be a memeber of the Collection. So you have had to bought your car at the collection, but you get alot of ups and some cool invitations to some good events!!!
 :o
As for the women with face lifts... Hmmm Yes we have those running around down here. They are usually MILF's

« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 06:35:57 pm by jessem3s »

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2007, 04:42:05 am »
What?  No Harry Winston?  How gauche.  Anyway, I'm a Madison Avenue girl... they at least have Emilio Pucci.

Offline jessem3s

« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2007, 04:44:59 am »
They have Pucci @ Merrick!
http://www.villageofmerrickpark.com/html/index19.asp

Take a quick look at where your new hang out will be. Come visit, and if you do don't forget me.
I am a trip and a half, and you will probably be-friend mother and my girls :P

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2007, 04:57:33 am »
I'll have to hop down.  I used to do Miami yearly, but have not in a while.  I have good friends there, including one who is the major club door man at all the "in" places.  Do you know of the infamous "Alan T."

http://www.myspace.com/laalant

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2007, 04:59:34 am »
Though I may have to shun... I'm quite sure there's not a single Maison Margiela in all of Florida.

http://www.maisonmartinmargiela.com/

Offline jessem3s

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2007, 05:03:18 am »
I'll have to hop down.  I used to do Miami yearly, but have not in a while.  I have good friends there, including one who is the major club door man at all the "in" places.  Do you know of the infamous "Alan T."

http://www.myspace.com/laalant

I want to say I probably seen him. I mean I usually end up dancing on the top of a bar 8) so probably I do know him.
I haven't gone out in a while since I am not much of a party animal.
I am so ashamed of you! How can you not come to Miami in a while! We love our tourist. They add to the numbers of lovers young Jesse can have :D (joke)

myspace.com/guardboicuti

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2007, 05:12:31 am »
Dear, I know you're only 19, but Nightclub Rule #1 is NEVER DANCE ON RAISED SURFACES.

You're in DIRE need of a mentor.

Offline jessem3s

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2007, 05:15:57 am »
Dear, I know you're only 19, but Nightclub Rule #1 is NEVER DANCE ON RAISED SURFACES.

You're in DIRE need of a mentor.
Why is that? I don't get?
Why can't I dance in raised surfaces?
whats this rule I am not aware of? ???
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 05:51:21 am by jessem3s »

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2007, 05:19:34 am »
It's simply not done... rules are rules are rules.  It's bad behavior and unbecoming.

Offline jessem3s

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2007, 05:22:47 am »
Dios mio!! So much to learn.
I mean a little dancing can't hurt. Mostly when your a good kid like me.
All I ever do is tan, stay home, workout, hang with friends, write, read, and go to college.
But then again I see why its unbecoming. :'(
When were young we do those mistakes.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2007, 05:27:52 am »
Ah, youth

Offline jessem3s

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2007, 05:29:21 am »
That's me! ;D

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2007, 11:32:02 am »
Jesse Fab Jesse... do you really go by that name?

Personally I prefer Jesus... but then I like my Cuban men a bit darker and with a lot of foreskin... and definitely older.  But we can still go shopping together, though beware that I'll probably read what clothing you select.  I'm an expert with this kind of stuff.

Offline jessem3s

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2007, 11:39:51 am »
I never ever use Jesse Fab Jesse!
Are you nuts? That's way too gay! :P

I use Jesse because alot of people tell me, "Oh my god your a walking oxymoron. Your gay, hiv+, and your name is Jesus"

My family is totally latino, but I'm white. Very white! So I have to tan alot in order to keep up with them. I mean we are all white looking latino's but I have the whitest skin complexion. ;D

We have some Cuban men with tons of foreskin, and prob huge mandingos down here in Miami. You can keep them all! I'd rather have a white boy anytime.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2007, 12:04:09 pm »
Jesse Fab Jesse... do you really go by that name?

Personally I prefer Jesus... but then I like my Cuban men a bit darker and with a lot of foreskin... and definitely older.  But we can still go shopping together, though beware that I'll probably read what clothing you select.  I'm an expert with this kind of stuff.

You should listen to your Aunt Philly (listen not talk) she might be able to spare you from becoming a spoor of predictable Glamour Shots taken at Dadeland Mall.

Offline jessem3s

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2007, 12:14:04 pm »
I listen! ;)
I like to ask questions too ???

Another person who knows Miami! ;D
Who knew!?

Oh no Glamour Shots are not my thing! I prefer professional photogs!
Glamour shots are horrid! :'(

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2007, 12:33:49 pm »
Don't believe a word Charlotte Montavo tells you...she works on commision and will tell you anything to get you to upgrade your package.

https://book.glamourshots.com/staging/customer/book1.asp?us=40380.64

Offline jessem3s

« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2007, 12:38:16 pm »
Did you do Glam Shots?
How do you know so much about the Dadeland one?

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2007, 12:59:45 pm »
Ick, I wouldn't be caught dead in a mall. My friend Andrew Cunanan called me from there on his way over to Versace's house.

Offline jessem3s

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2007, 01:20:41 pm »
Well if your friends with that jerk I would reconsider... :P
I think Versace was an amazing designer!
His sister is one funny little witch :D

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2007, 01:27:36 pm »
That's what my friend Jeffrey Dahmer use to say about Andrew...something about Andrew not having a head on his shoulders. Anywho, Andrew did make that has-been Versace famous though.

Offline megasept

• Steven here...
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2007, 03:00:35 pm »
Well if your friends with that jerk I would reconsider... :P
I think Versace was an amazing designer!
His sister is one funny little witch :D

Jesse/Jesus: You are quite funny and open. I like that.  A belated "Welcome" to the Forums from me as well.

8) -megasept

Offline milker

• Protected phone sex
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2007, 03:44:35 pm »
Oh noez! He got resurrected!

Milker.
mid-dec: stupid ass
mid-jan: seroconversion
mid-feb: poz
mar 07: cd4 432 (35%) vl 54000
may 07: cd4 399 (28%) vl 27760
jul 07: cd4 403 (26%) vl 99241
oct 07: cd4 353 (24%) vl 29993
jan 08: cd4 332 (26%) vl 33308
mar 08: cd4 392 (23%) vl 75548
jun 08: cd4 325 (27%) vl 45880
oct 08: cd4 197 (20%) vl 154000 <== aids diagnosis
nov 2 08 start Atripla
nov 30 08: cd4 478 (23%) vl 1880 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feb 19 09: cd4 398 (24%) vl 430 getting there!
apr 23 09: cd4 604 (29%) vl 50 woohoo :D :D
jul 30 09: cd4 512 (29%) vl undetectable :D :D
may 27 10: cd4 655 (32%) vl undetectable :D :D

Now accepting applications from blowjob ninjas™

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2007, 04:50:27 pm »

Milker.

Not as funny as you may think, Milker.

Ann

Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline pozattitude

• Enjoy
    • to find out more about me....
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2007, 04:52:58 pm »

Milker.

but it took longer than 3 days this time... ::)
POSITIVE PEDALERS... We are a group of people living with HIV/AIDS, eliminating stigma through our positive public example.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2007, 05:05:48 pm »
Everyone - don't think we will allow more pot-shots at Jesse's expense. I am serious. Is anyone really surprised he hasn't been back for so long? I don't want to see any more resurrection cracks or anything of that nature. From anyone. If you can't be nice, go read another thread.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.