Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 04:18:11 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37651
  • Latest: Toropi_
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773286
  • Total Topics: 66348
  • Online Today: 400
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 402
Total: 403

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Condy Endorses Homosexual Agenda: Jesus Freaks Scandalised!!!!  (Read 7877 times)

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
Condy Endorses Homosexual Agenda: Jesus Freaks Scandalised!!!!
« on: October 16, 2006, 10:36:01 pm »
Leading African-American apologist Condoleeza Rice advances the sodomite cause. Society as we know it will crumble!

Read more by clicking here!!!!

MtD

« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 06:59:26 am by matty.the.damned »

Offline alisenjafi

• They say HIV comes from monkeys!
Re: Condy Endorses Homosexual Agenda: Jesus Freaks Horrorfied!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 05:56:40 am »
Leading African-American apologist Condoleeza Rice advances the sodomite cause. Society as we know it will crumble!

Read more by clicking here!!!!

MtD

Yeah, yeah,  yeah, they let you decorate their houses but never want you to marry their kids!
"You shut your mouth
how can you say
I go about things the wrong way
I am human and I need to be loved
just like everybody else does"
The Smiths

Offline JohnOso

Re: Condy Endorses Homosexual Agenda: Jesus Freaks Horrorfied!
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2006, 06:58:20 am »
"Reliable News from a Christian Source"

Well, isn't THAT special!

John,
(who gets a tingling in his man parts when Jesus freaks are horrified)

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. Relentlessly gay.
Re: Condy Endorses Homosexual Agenda: Jesus Freaks Scandalised!!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2006, 10:28:34 am »
Matty being Australian I'm surprised you even know who Condi is. I guess you know a crafty minion when you see one. You're not just another dumb blond.

Offline jack

• fomerly the loser known as Jake
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2006, 10:44:42 am »
Bush is the one who was for the marriage amendment. Cheney has said he does not support it. Please don't confuse conservatives with religious right or religious conservatives even though they do share an unholy alliance. But is that union any different than some of the groups who support Dem party? Labor Unions, Trial Lawyers, Teachers Union, Federal Unions, Environmentalists,Atheists, Anti War wackos, Peace activists and Terrorist supporters. Surely all these groups don't share the same views on everything.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2006, 10:46:10 am »
Matty being Australian I'm surprised you even know who Condi is. I guess you know a crafty minion when you see one. You're not just another dumb blond.

Yeah, who would have thought?

MtD
(Who has forgotten more about America than Ford will ever know)

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2006, 10:50:54 am »
Bush is the one who was for the marriage amendment. Cheney has said he does not support it. Please don't confuse conservatives with religious right or religious conservatives even though they do share an unholy alliance. But is that union any different than some of the groups who support Dem party? Labor Unions, Trial Lawyers, Teachers Union, Federal Unions, Environmentalists,Atheists, Anti War wackos, Peace activists and Terrorist supporters. Surely all these groups don't share the same views on everything.

Renowned Danish psychologist Ima Fellchur's studies suggest 26.7% of conservative males enjoy bestiality.

Offline ademas

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2006, 10:55:23 am »

Is this a woman I really want on my side?
::::shudder:::::

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2006, 10:56:39 am »
Yikes...get thee behind me Satan!

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2006, 11:03:20 am »
Take note Americans, the person who wrote this:

is entitled to vote. And you wonder why you can't win a war against the brown people.

MtD

Offline alisenjafi

• They say HIV comes from monkeys!
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2006, 11:06:57 am »
Just think Jack if Condi wins we will have our first dyke pres, and just like Abe a republican!
Btw why are you claiming anti war people as wackos, clearly it is those for the war, and if you don't get it why is there no draft?
"You shut your mouth
how can you say
I go about things the wrong way
I am human and I need to be loved
just like everybody else does"
The Smiths

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2006, 11:10:26 am »
We don't need a draft.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2006, 11:24:34 am »
Not as long as we can sucker the American youth to sign up as cannon fodder.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2006, 11:33:51 am »
You wouldn't know now would you? How many wars have you sign up for. Was you in the Vietnam war?Were you ever drafted? You are so pathetic.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2006, 12:02:51 pm »
You never disappoint me girlfriend...thanks for the segue.

I have been meaning to ask you pink patriots when you are going to put your money where your mouth is? Now granted you blow-hards are great at vocalising support, but that is as far as it goes. Granted age and disease factor keeps you out of serving in the armed forces for the time being...but the way they continue to lower standards they might even allow an old queen like you to serve.
However, I would be happy to forward you info on private contractors looking for employees. Your skills as a paramedic could be put to good use stitching kids back together. It would be a win-win for you...making money while supporting the cause. I could show you some pictures, but I know how that upsets you. Remember rapido...if you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem. Let me know, I have friends that work for Kellogg, Brown and Root.

Like any grade school bully you are all talk. By the way it is "were you in the Vietnam war"...not was. As for my military service I would be happy to share it with you in private...no need to wear patriotism on my sleeve.

Anchors away chicken-hawk
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 12:06:11 pm by Dachshund »

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2006, 12:18:03 pm »
There you go avoiding the question. Well were you drafted? Have you ever been in the service? Just like I thought, a blow hart with an agenda that don't amount to a hill of cow dung in the Tenn. Valley.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2006, 12:25:56 pm »
Roddles,

With respect I smell a hiding coming on here. I would submit that Aunty Doxie clearly has a proud military tradition and like many who have served he chooses to keep the details to himself.

Unless he's provoked. You get my meaning.

MtD

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2006, 12:28:25 pm »
Hey Matty, if he wanted to be a draft dodger it makes no differents to me.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2006, 12:31:29 pm »
Talk about avoidance...you support the war, not me. When will you be leaving for Iraq to support your country? Just as I thought, never. You do what all conservative chickenhawks do...run your mouth while the young return home dead or mangled.

Put me in my place VapidRod and sign up in some capacity to support the war effort. I don't care if it is in a U.S.O. canteen, just put into action your hollow words. You can't, because you won't...and you know it.

Hell, I will even babysit your gay substitute children for you while you are gone.

....blowhard, chickenhawk.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 12:35:44 pm by Dachshund »

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2006, 12:33:27 pm »
As a former member would have said:

Eep!

MtD

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2006, 12:39:29 pm »
When it comes to backing up your mouth Dog, you can't. You just proved that you are all mouth. Keep on showing how much you really know by running your mouth. Like I said, you are pathetic.

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2006, 12:50:54 pm »
When it comes to backing up your mouth Dog, you can't. You just proved that you are all mouth. Keep on showing how much you really know by running your mouth. Like I said, you are pathetic.

So like all good chickenhawks I guess the answer to my question is no. You won't even serve tea and cookies at your local U.S.O.? Why, you are worse than the Bush twins.

Let me see...I am against the war and I am all mouth. You support the war and could volunteer or even get paid for your services but you won't. What about a bake sale for body armour? Give me something here, anything Vapid to prove your patriotism. Sell your trailer for scrap metal...just DO something!

Offline allopathicholistic

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2006, 12:56:03 pm »
shudder indeed.... imagine waking up to "SISTAH SCAREY"  >:( every morning ?

Is this a woman I really want on my side?
::::shudder:::::

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2006, 12:57:11 pm »
Something making you uncomfortable young Alex?

MtD

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2006, 12:58:52 pm »
I didn't say that I didn't support the war or the troops. Nor, I didn't say if a volunteered for any military group. I wasn't asked if I did. You like always, was running your mouth. And yes for your information I do volunteer work for the military, Marines if you really want to know. So what do you do for your country, besides slamming it all the time?

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2006, 01:09:54 pm »
I didn't say that I didn't support the war or the troops. Nor, I didn't say if a volunteered for any military group. I wasn't asked if I did. You like always, was running your mouth. And yes for your information I do volunteer work for the military, Marines if you really want to know. So what do you do for your country, besides slamming it all the time?

Expose the lies and half-truths that your government feeds you girlfriend...and keep strange, conservative, homos like you, safe in our warped democracy. You are lucky to have me... and you will thank me some day. If they allow us to live that long.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2006, 01:21:22 pm »
The only thing you have gotten right so far is that I am a homosexual.  :-*

Offline Dachshund

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2006, 01:21:34 pm »
Just one more thing and I will leave it at that. I think you see the status quo as ideal...while I tend to be more of an idealist. Bottom line, we are all entitled to our opinions....even you! ;)

Offline Gary85741

• Native Virginian living in Tucson AZ
    • Good guy, good heart
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2006, 08:46:58 am »

I guess I don't quite get it?  Are we saying that even though Ms. Rice is a supporter of gay rights (which she is)...we don't welcome or even want her support because of her political party affiliation...and/or that she is employed in the Bush White House?

Are we further suggesting that anyone who is a Republican is an evil person?  Whew...glad I make up my own mind about things without regard to the subcultural drumbeat which wants us to all think alike, act alike, be alike.  Do we turn around and stereotype people when we so much (at least in the past) have ourselves been unfairly stereotyped?

I'm a registered Independent.  I vote the person...not the party.  No one pigeon-holes me.  Normally it happens that I end up voting Democratic most of the time except in County Supervisor elections.  I tend to favor Republican candidates in that local venue because the Democrats want to keep raising my property tax faster than do the Republicans.

Gary
Poz since '89. 
Current regimen: Rescriptor, Emtriva, Kaletra, Invirase, Acyclovir, Lisinopril, Lipitor, Prilosec, Valium, Testim, Nandrolone, Loperamidr, Marinol.

Offline jack

• fomerly the loser known as Jake
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2006, 09:32:25 am »
republicans are evil and democrats are the good guys.
Yes Matty, I am able to vote and I do vote.

Offline Tim Horn

« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2006, 09:51:55 am »
Hal and Rod --

Once again you've decided to use the Forums as your personal urinal for a very public pissing match.  Ann, Andy, and I are all in agreement -- and this was a no-brainer -- that a 48-hour time out is long overdue to you both. 

Tim Horn
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 10:09:02 am by Tim Horn »

Offline whizzer

« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2006, 07:52:55 pm »

DARN, there goes my "daily Republican pervert" fix

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.