Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 04:20:06 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772785
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 290
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 203
Total: 204

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Recurring Hot Flashes  (Read 12382 times)

Offline robd

Recurring Hot Flashes
« on: January 21, 2010, 08:36:05 pm »
Does anyone else (non-medicated) have strange episodes like hot flashes? About every 12 hours, I get these stranges hot flash kind of sensations where I feel like I am overheated, but not sweating. During these periods, it is very difficult to concentrate. It feels like a hangover with tinnitus but no headache. They last between 1/2 hr to 3 hrs. I check my temperature, but it is always between 97.4 and 99.6, depending on time of day.  It reminds me of the recurring fits that come with malaria.

(I got slammed for posting this. If you KNOW WHERE thisd post belongs, maybe let me know too)

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
Re: Recurring Episodes
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 08:40:39 pm »
Hi Rob, looks like this a duplicate of a thread you started in the Am I Infected? forum.  Maybe you need to give a little more info about yourself so that people respond accordingly.  Are you HIV+?
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline robd

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 08:46:44 pm »
Yea, just didn't post a bunch of stats. I figured if + people had these things too they might say so. Doctors are idiots and play lots of games to satisfy the hospital management and insurance companies. They play like everything you tell them is anecdotal and fictitious.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2010, 08:54:01 pm »
Well Rob, for a start, I didn't "slam" you, I just asked for more information as to why you were asking the questions you were in the forum you were. After all, you were posting in "Am I Infected" where many people post about symptoms wanting to know if they are positive or not. Your post read like one of those.

We still need to know more about you before anyone can take a guess as to what's going on. Your posts are very cryptic. If you don't want to reveal in more depth what you're talking about, I'm afraid nobody here is going to be able to help you. We're not mind readers!

How long have you been poz? What are your numbers? Are you on any meds (not just hiv meds)?

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline robd

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2010, 09:17:09 pm »
Either others have this problem or they don't.

Can they answer that way?

Like "Yes, I get the same thing all the time", or "Gee, I never had that happen".

Not much encryption about that.

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2010, 09:32:54 pm »

Like "Yes, I get the same thing all the time", or "Gee, I never had that happen".

My, my, my... kinda snappish for someone who just joined us :)

Ok, so here's my "unencrypted" response: no.

And by the way, Ann was not "slamming" you.  Sometimes we need more context so that someone with a similar experience can give you an appropriate response.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2010, 09:42:40 pm »

Perhaps or you could just make this easier, are you HIV+?

We have forums for people who are worried they're infected.  This is where you originally posted and you were not clear as to whether or not you are indeed positive.  No need to be defensive, we really do need to know so that you can be correctly advised.

If you are positive-what are your number like?

If you are not sure-go get tested 6 weeks after your last unprotected insertive/receptive exposure.  It's really as easy as that. There are no symptoms really that can allow anyone to tell what their status is, you would have to get tested.
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2010, 09:57:06 pm »
Because your reluctance to tell us more about your health leads me to think that you have not had a positive hiv test result and therefore have not actually been diagnosed with hiv. We see this type of thing all the time in the Am I Infected forum - people who assume they're positive without the benefit of a diagnosis.

So until such time as you are willing to tell us more about you and your health, (numbers etc) I doubt you'll get many responses.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline GNYC09

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2010, 10:17:58 pm »

My guess is the hot flashes are related to your attitude, Tonto.

I look forward to hearing your response to Ann's valid question.

Offline robd

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2010, 10:43:03 am »
Really surprised. I assumed this was a public forum where people could share experiences and provide information and support to help others. Looks more like an arena where people with simple questions get hassled and called "Tonto". Seems very hostile with accusations of "attitude" from posters with unwarranted aggression. WTF.

Any testing or results are private info. Not everyone wants to just throw that out on the net. Still not clear why one needs to fully disclose personal details just to be able to ask a simple question.

Here, if it takes numbers just to ask a question, let's try these:

5/09: CD4=315 (11%), VL=534
6/09: CD4=347 (%?), VL=100
7/09: CD4 n/a, VL= undetectable
10/09: CD4=295 (12%), VL= undetectable
12/09: CD4=442 (13%), VL=292

Offline MarcoPoz

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2010, 10:53:47 am »
In answer to your original question--yes.  Mine come with the sweating as well.  At first they thought I was somehow experiencing something like a glucose 'dump', but after several tests, that was ruled out.  Then I was tested for any abnormality relating to my adrenal gland--again...nope.

Now they think it may be related to 'stress'.  Still no answers.

Offline Moffie65

• Living POZ since 1983
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2010, 11:19:26 am »
Yes.
The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals,
and 362 to heterosexuals.
This doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals,
It's just that they need more supervision.
Lynn Lavne

Offline Moffie65

• Living POZ since 1983
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2010, 11:20:22 am »
No, numbers fake?
The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals,
and 362 to heterosexuals.
This doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals,
It's just that they need more supervision.
Lynn Lavne

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2010, 12:03:36 pm »
Any testing or results are private info. Not everyone wants to just throw that out on the net. Still not clear why one needs to fully disclose personal details just to be able to ask a simple question.

That's the beauty of these forums you can do this completely anonymously If you wish, If you're worried about someone connecting the dots and "finding out" then use a fake name etc...

But to answer your question, No.

-Will
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2010, 03:40:12 pm »
Really surprised. I assumed this was a public forum where people could share experiences and provide information and support to help others. Looks more like an arena where people with simple questions get hassled and called "Tonto". Seems very hostile with accusations of "attitude" from posters with unwarranted aggression. WTF.

You have been the only hostile one in this thread. 

Good luck man, take care!

Offline robd

Recurring Hot Flashes
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2010, 01:52:51 pm »
Does anyone else (non-medicated) have strange episodes like hot flashes? About every 12 hours, I get these stranges hot flash kind of sensations where I feel like I am overheated, but not sweating. During these periods, it is very difficult to concentrate. It feels like a hangover with tinnitus but no headache. They last between 1/2 hr to 3 hrs. I check my temperature, but it is always between 97.4 and 99.6, depending on time of day.  It reminds me of the recurring fits that come with malaria.

(I reposted this because a few members spent the whole page dancing on my head about numbers or that I posted in the wrong forum, without saying which was the right forum. If you just want tp plague me with bad attitudes and hostile posts, please don't. Just looking for answers.) 

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
Re: Recurring Hot Flashes
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2010, 04:42:31 pm »
What do you mean by "non-medicated"?

Other than that I'm curious if you've brought this up with your doctor, and if you haven't why haven't you?
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2010, 04:53:55 pm »
(I reposted this because a few members spent the whole page dancing on my head about numbers or that I posted in the wrong forum, without saying which was the right forum. If you just want tp plague me with bad attitudes and hostile posts, please don't. Just looking for answers.) 

Sounds like menopause.  Talk to your doctor.  Good luck!

Offline robd

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2010, 05:19:14 pm »
I have brought to my "doctor" several times. He grins and says if there was something terribly wrong, it would show itself.

I wake up in the 2am time frame every night with this overheated feeling with a drugged sensation in my head, ringing in my ears and buzzing sensations in my head. I kick off the covers and lay there in torment until it lets up. Afterwards I feel exhausted and I am slowly losing mental sharpness. To the "doctor', it is just an anecdotal story with no validity.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2010, 05:23:58 pm »
Chronic viral infections often make people hot and sweaty. Many of us are in a state of continual low-grade fever.

Unfortunate consequence of having HIV.

Losing mental acuity? Yup that happens too. Often referred to as "brain-fog" or "AIDS daze", there are many here who can sympathise, including this respondent.

Perhaps you can take some comfort in knowing you're not alone. :)

MtD

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2010, 05:26:51 pm »

That is really strange.  Being that you are HIV+ I would think that he would look into it a little more.  I looked at your post history and saw where you finally posted your numbers.  They are a clear indication that you need to be on medication if not now very soon.  Has he advised anything as far as when he plans on prescribing some antivirals for you?  We really want to help you advice wise and appreciate you being forthcoming with a little more info now.

Didn't say it to you before, but welcome to the forums.

Before I was on meds I did have hot flashes, but I am not so sure I can attribute it to HIV.  The reason is I was started on Paxil shortly after my diagnosis and from what I read it was a side effect from that.

Offline next2u

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2010, 05:40:26 pm »
hey mtd,

would meds help? based on what ur saying a reduction in viral activity may offer him some relief.

robd, is it possible to get a second opinion? are you a member of any asos (aids service orgs)?

best,
d
midapr07 - seroconversion
sept07 - tested poz
oct07 cd4 1013; vl 13,900; cd4% 41
feb08 cd4  694;  vl 16,160; cd4% 50.1
may08 cd4 546; vl 91,480; cd4% 32
aug08 cd4 576; vl 48,190; cd4% 40.7
dec08 cd4 559; vl 63,020; cd4% 29.4
feb09 cd4 464; vl 11,000; cd4% 26
may09 cd4 544; vl 29,710; cd4% 27.2
oct09 cd4 ...; vl 23,350; cd4% 31.6
mar10 cd4 408; vl 59,050; cd4% 31.4
aug10 cd4 328; vl 80,000; cd4% 19.3 STARTED ATRIPLA
oct10 cd4 423; vl 410 ;); cd4% 30.2
jun11 cd4 439; vl <20 ;); cd4% 33.8 <-Undetectable!
mar12 cd4 695; vl ud; cd4% 38.6
jan13 cd4 738; vl ud; cd4% 36.8
aug13 cd4 930; vl ud; cd4% 44.3
jan14 cd4 813; vl ud; cd4% 42.8
may14 cd4 783; vl *; cd4%43.5
sept14 cd4 990; vl ud; cd4% *
jun15 cd4 1152; vl ud; cd4% *
july15 - STRIBILD
oct15 cd4 583; vl 146; cd4% 42
mar16 cd4 860; vl 20; 44

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2010, 05:45:32 pm »
What do you mean by "non-medicated"?

I think that by that Rob meant to say someone who is not on ARVs (his other post indicates he is not on meds yet).

It's hard to say whether these hot flashes are HIV related given that they are happening without night sweats or a high fever --the range that you mention is however above normal , so what MtD tells you is quite probably the case.  Additionally, at just 292 --and being UD for a while-- your viral load is fairly low (your CD4% is low as well, even though your absolute value is not bad); there may be more for you to explore with your doctor.  Perhaps a second opinion would help.

From a personal standpoint I did have these flashes shortly after I became infected (for about a month I had to sleep without clothes or even a sheet to cover myself).  They went away after starting meds and cutting my viral load from 1.4 mill to slightly over 1K.  Fortunately they never came back.

Good luck with this.  And again, hello and welcome aboard.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2010, 05:49:08 pm »
hey mtd,

would meds help? based on what ur saying a reduction in viral activity may offer him some relief.

robd, is it possible to get a second opinion? are you a member of any asos (aids service orgs)?

best,
d

Medz could indeed bring some relief. Though things containing efavirenz such as atripla (tenofovir too?) can cause/exacerbate the fuzzy headed feelings - though this effect when caused by meds usually subsides in the short term.

MtD

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2010, 07:26:51 pm »
Rob,

I merged your thread for two reasons. One is because to post two threads on the same subject within a day or so of each other is considered spamming. Two is because in order for people to have any idea of how to give you informed answers is to know what your numbers are and something of your treatment history. Whether you like it or not, that's just the way it is. Why do you think doctors take a history from a new patient? Background information is needed before you can be given accurate help or advice.

And nobody is singling you out on this. Look around at other threads - anytime someone starts asking questions of this nature without mentioning their numbers, that's always one of the first questions asked of them.

And by the way, your numbers are pretty odd. I have to admit I've never seen numbers like them, with the very low VL, sometimes undetectable, and decent absolute CD4s but crappy CD4%. Either you haven't done your pretending to be poz research, or your lab has been screwing up, or your doctor isn't paying attention. I'm still questioning your hiv status. You've been awfully evasive for someone who is actually poz and wanting some help.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2010, 07:37:57 pm »
And by the way, your numbers are pretty odd. I have to admit I've never seen numbers like them, with the very low VL, sometimes undetectable, and decent absolute CD4s but crappy CD4%. Either you haven't done your pretending to be poz research, or your lab has been screwing up, or your doctor isn't paying attention. I'm still questioning your hiv status. You've been awfully evasive for someone who is actually poz and wanting some help.

You are right, Ann.  The % just does not match the absolute value and/or the fact that the VL is quite low.

I think that the answer is in how Rob prefaced his values:

Here, if it takes numbers just to ask a question, let's try these:

Maybe we were just given random numbers.  I find this odd, even if privacy is what the OP intends to maintain.  Not like someone's going to go on a CD4 + VL Google hunt.

Rob, please understand that we want to help.  You need to be a little more open with us.

Again, good luck and health to you.

Offline robd

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2010, 07:50:43 pm »
Well, things were going ok on this thread til now. Again with the disclosure BS. Well, here, I am disclosing every God damned thing I can to get you off my ass:

edited by Ann to remove personal bank details

Blood Type: AB+
Enough? Or, do you need school transcripts and tax returns too?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 08:12:23 pm by Ann »

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2010, 07:53:57 pm »
Enough? Or, do you need school transcripts and tax returns too?

Yes, height and shoe size  ;D

Offline BlueMoon

• Calling from the Fun House
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2010, 07:54:50 pm »
That's not very smart, if accurate.  Might be best to edit that post, then take a chill pill.
It's a complex world

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2010, 08:03:50 pm »
::saves to text file::

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2010, 08:12:46 pm »
dude :o
you really should edit your post and remove all that personal info

besides none of that personal non-medical info matters. You came on here and asked a bunch of non-professionals to diagnose your illness without even giving us any background. Often times we find people who don't want to give us some background, so that we can accurately help them, often hide things and hem and haw because they're actually trying to scam us. So although you wanted us to diagnose you, it was like pulling teeth to get you to grudgingly give us a few numbers, which quite frankly are a little odd and abnormal. I suggest rather than spilling your social information on a website (better hide that credit card info quickly since this site is indexed by google), you go find a second doctor, a real professional MD,  and spill your medical info there so he can figure out your problem. and perhaps speak to a therapist about those anger issues.
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2010, 08:14:02 pm »
Rob,

Regardless of what I suspect about your hiv status, I deleted your personal bank details because I do not want you to be the victim of identity theft.

It would seem you need to look into some counselling, pronto.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2010, 09:25:58 pm »

Holey Moley!!  I went and watched an episode about some woman killing her husband and came back only to find Rob done blew his lid again.  C'mon Robbie work with us man.  I might get in trouble for this, but I don't think you're positive.  I think your scared and trying to get the cause of some symptoms you are having after a risky exposure.  Perhaps after reading some threads you pretty much saw the same advice given to others worrying about the bug like yourself.  You don't want to be advised to get tested, you want something a little more conclusive because like others you are afraid to get tested.

Then again, maybe I am wrong... way fucking off like a lot of other stuff.  I will say this though, dude you need some help and your post displays this clearly.  Now it's all up to you.  You can take offense and post your home address and place of employment or you can help us help you.

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2010, 09:31:12 pm »
As usual from reading these forums, I tend to agree with Skeebo.  If you're not sure wether or not you're positive go get tested.  If you don't want anyone else to know, use a home test.  If you are positive you need to find out your counts asap so that you can make an informed decision about what to do in the long term.

As for your symptoms when I was feel particularly sick I was having extreme temperature sensitivity but I have no idea what it was attributed to.  At the same time, I didn't want to get out of bed, or walk if I could avoid it.  So many problems have the same set of symptoms that we can't really get to the root of it without the information we were asking for.

Realize that the people here want to try to help you as much as they can, but your aggressive response to their questions isn't going to get you anywhere.  We're not judging you, just trying to do what we can with the limited information you've given.

Sorry if you think we're against you, because we're not.

Offline robd

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2010, 09:40:49 pm »
Maybe I missed something, but I re-read my posts and didn't see a request for diagnosis anywhere...anywhere.

I asked the simple question."Does anyone else feel like this...".

From some of the replies I have read, it seems to me that perhaps 30% of HIV infections are probably intentional from hate-filled people who want others to suffer too.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2010, 09:51:50 pm »
Eh.

When I replied to you above, I didn't check your previous posts.

Now that I have, I tend to agree with Her Annship. Your numbers don't make sense. I question your HIV status.

MtD

Offline Dennis

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2010, 10:00:05 pm »
Maybe I missed something, but I re-read my posts and didn't see a request for diagnosis anywhere...anywhere.

From some of the replies I have read, it seems to me that perhaps 30% of HIV infections are probably intentional from hate-filled people who want others to suffer too.

So basically, you're asking for a yes or no answer? I fail to see how such little input from a group of people with such widespread experience and knowledge would be beneficial to you. What exactly are you looking for, and what are you hoping to gain?

By the way...my answer to your question is no.

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2010, 10:00:26 pm »

puhleeze dude. coming into an hiv support forum, asking if anyone else has a symptom and posting that you basically don't know why you are having that symptom is tantamount to asking for some sort of diagnosis/support. No you didn't explicitly ask for a diagnosis but you didn't ask for support either, so why did you bother posting, if you didn't want to have a discussion about your issue? Just because the discussion doesn't go exactly the way you wanted it to is no reason for you to get so hostile. For the most part people have been trying to help you determine what your hot flashes are and perhaps find a solution for you, since you were bothered by them enough to post this thread.

ok then, if i said i had that symptom too, were you not going to talk about it anymore? You can't make me believe that you wouldn't have wanted to know if I had a diagnosis and if I had a cure.

Next time you have an issue and don't want anyone to help you, I suggest you NOT post a thread.
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2010, 10:19:30 pm »
I wish Jamie D was here.

Offline GNYC09

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2010, 10:28:17 pm »
You are right, Ann.  The % just does not match the absolute value and/or the fact that the VL is quite low.

I think that the answer is in how Rob prefaced his values:

Maybe we were just given random numbers.  I find this odd, even if privacy is what the OP intends to maintain.  Not like someone's going to go on a CD4 + VL Google hunt.

Rob, please understand that we want to help.  You need to be a little more open with us.

Again, good luck and health to you.

You know why robd's numbers look odd?  ***Because he took them from my signature.*** That is not cool.  I have a few choice words for him but don't want to be banned.  

Rob's clearly not positive.  He should have just said so in the first place.

FYI, my percentages were calculated by me using my CD4 count divided into my total white blood cell count (did I calculate them incorrectly?).
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 10:30:10 pm by GNYC09 »

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2010, 10:37:06 pm »
You know why robd's numbers look odd?  ***Because he took them from my signature.*** That is not cool.  I have a few choice words for him but don't want to be banned. 

Rob's clearly not positive.  He should have just said so in the first place.

FYI, my percentages were calculated by me using my CD4 count divided into my total white blood cell count (did I calculate them incorrectly?).

Thanks, GNY. I did think at one point those numbers wouldn't be so odd from someone in the early days of therapy and now you've just proven me right.

Rob, you're outta here. Please get yourself into some counselling. We can't help you with your mental health problems here.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.