Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:32:51 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 37644
  • Latest: Aman08
Stats
  • Total Posts: 773225
  • Total Topics: 66338
  • Online Today: 716
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 604
Total: 604

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: PLease help me  (Read 12979 times)

Offline phoenixaz

PLease help me
« on: November 09, 2007, 05:19:49 pm »
Ok there are two things that i am extremely worried about. The first one happened on October 16, i went to my local barber shop and i got a haircut and they used one of those straight razors on my head. I wasnt worried at first becuase they have used those before but when i got home i noticed a mark or something in the area of where the razor was used. It didnt really look like a cut or anything but i didnt examine it to well. But then the next day i began to worry more and more and now i am scared what if he did cut me with the razor. I didnt see him sterolize it before he just grabbed it from his counter and started using it. The second thing i am worried about happened yesterday. I was at work and i went to go to the bathroom (number 2) and while i was doing that my penis touched the front of the toilet on the inside of the bowl by the lip and it touched it a couple of times. Now at first glance I didnt see any blood or anything like that. I finished up and i wiped off my penis with a piece of toilet paper and then i took a wet paper towel and wiped down the area of where i thought my penis had touched and i didnt find anything there on the paper towel as well. Im worried about what i couldnt see or didnt find that my penis may have touched thats scarring me. Im sorry if these questions seem repulsive or dumb but i am truly worried and scared and want to know what my risks were from both of these things and if i need any testing at all.  Please help me out.  :'(
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 06:16:38 pm by phoenixaz »

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
Re: PLease help me
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 06:53:56 pm »
I have deleted your other post because it was identical to this one...please use this thread from now on..do not start other threads to ask your questions.

Please Read the Welcome Thread and follow the lessons on how HIV is transmitted...and also read the posting guide lines.

There is nothing in your post that suggests you have been put at risk for HIV.

So no risk and no need to test.

Jan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2007, 09:12:00 pm »
Phoenix, you're fears demonstrate one important thing: you need to become better informed about HIV transmission. As Jan suggested, read the lesson on transmission. This epidemic is going to be around for a longtime to come and no one can afford to be unknowing about what is risky and what isn't. You'll get the basics in the lesson.

Cheers, 
Andy Velez

Offline phoenixaz

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 11:56:03 am »
Im glad that you guys said that i have no risk and that i dont need to test. thank you

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 12:02:30 pm »
You're welcome. I'm glad you found the exchanges here to be helpful.
Andy Velez

Offline phoenixaz

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 02:32:45 pm »
Yeah i have read and gained alot but its still hard to judge on yourself. The hole toilet thing really scared me because you dont know whats on there and when my penis touched the toilet i freaked out. But i know that you cant get HIV from just touching something even if it was with my penis. I know that HIV dies real fast once outside the body and it would almost have to be Emmediatly after someone got blood or something on the toilet to where it was still fresh for there to be any kind of risk, am i right?

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 02:49:24 pm »
Phoenix,

You can't get HIV from a toilet seat. Even if you got fresh blood on your willy. Why you would be sitting on a toilet seat with blood on it is another issue altogether.

As is customary in such cases I plead with you to take the time to read our Welcome Thread and follow the links to our Lessons to learn more about how HIV is and is not transmitted.

MtD

Offline phoenixaz

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2007, 03:05:13 pm »
Well i didnt sit on a toilet with blood on it, as far as i know i didnt see anything on there at all, My willy actually came into contact with the lip on the inside of the toilet bowl and i cant really see under there so thats probably whats driving the fear because i fully dont know whats under there. Second. i have read and learned alot and i read that NO ONE in the history of HIV has ever been know to have become infected from an environmental surface i.e. like a toilet and im sure im not the first one to ever have there penis come into contact with a toilet. I have OCD and its hard not to get nervouse or scared real easily for me.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2007, 03:11:20 pm »
Phoenix,

I appreciate that your OCD makes what seems irrelevant to other people seem like a HUGE ENORMOUS DEAL ZOMG!!!1! to you. It's the nature of the beast.

My advice would be to keep working with your counselor or therapist to manage your condition.

Regards,

MtD

Offline phoenixaz

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2007, 03:52:34 pm »
so to just put the nail in the coffin i dont need any test at all, sorry if i am asking again

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2007, 04:18:27 pm »
No Phoenix, you don't need to test.

MtD

Offline phoenixaz

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2007, 05:09:30 pm »
thanks for everything

Offline phoenixaz

I think i have a serious problem. Please help me
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2007, 12:33:00 pm »
I think that HIV is chasing me. Its like everywhere i go i get exposed some how and it happened again yesterday. I try and do all the right things not to get HIV, i am in a long-term relationship, i don't use drugs or anything like that but yet i still get scared and exposed all the time. My mind cant take it anymore. There are Three things that i am worried about, some more than others. Ill start with all three in order. On October 16 i went to get a haircut and the barber used a straight razor on me and i could swear he cut me but i don't remember ever seeing any blood or anything like that and i don't even remember seeing any cut either but i didn't really examine the area. It made me scared cause i didn't see him sterilize the razor first he just grabbed it off his counter. Then the Second one happened on November 8, I was at work and i was taking a dump and while i was sitting on the toilet i noticed that my penis was touching the inside of the toilet bowl in the front. At first glance i didn't see anything there like blood or anything but you never know. I cleaned off my penis and then i took a wet paper towel and wiped down the area of where my penis touched and i didn't find anything on there either. What's scaring me is what you cant see that's under the lip in the toilet and if my penis touched anything under there. I always hear that your penis is a mucos membrane and if anything touches it then you will get infected. Im not sure if my penis head touched anything or just the rest of it. Then the third thing happened on November 14 i was at work again and i had to take a dump again and when i was doing that i looked at the wall behind the toilet in the corner of the wall i noticed some red looking streaks running down the wall. Now they weren't blood shot red or black like when blood dries but because i have OCD i immediately assumed it was blood but i also wasn't sure because why would there be blood running down the corner of the wall behind the toilet. I work in a law firm here in phoenix so its always pretty clean in the bathrooms. But because i have OCD i had to find out if it was blood or not because i would have been able to sleep at all without knowing what it was so i took a bunch of toilet paper and i started wiping the stuff. it didn't smear or anything like it was still wet or fresh it just stayed there and i don't even thing anything came off on the toilet paper. so i took a wet piece of toilet paper and i wiped it and i got most of it off and it looked like a pink color on the toilet paper. I know that blood no matter if its fresh or drying or totally dry will it ever look pink on a paper towel so i just assumed that it was some cleaning solution stuff that was left over or something and the red streaks that were running down the wall that i first noticed were red because that's the color they dried to but when i had the wet paper towel it was pink. Anyways were it was blood or not the reason why i am scared is because on the same hand i used to do all my investigating wiping i had a  rather large cut/scratch on the top of my ring finger by the knuckle. it had occurred over the weekend and its in the process of healing and scabbing but i wash my hands like a bazillion times a day so its always fresh looking and if you squeeze it it will start to bleed just a tiny bit. It was never really bleeding or dripping blood but now i am killing myself for even wanting to find out what that stuff was and i am so scared that if it was blood and i got some of it in my scratches in my hands. I cant go on like this anymore with this fear. I know that i probably just got infected some how by one of the things i mentioned in here but the one that's scarring me the most is the last one. Please Please Please Please answer my questions and Please let me know if i have any HIV risks and when should i get tested. Also should i go and get any PEP. Please answer i am Begging You with all my Heart. Please. Thank You.

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
Re: I think i have a serious problem. Please help me
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2007, 12:58:56 pm »
*sigh*  Keep all your questions and comments in you original thread.  They will only be answered when you do that.

Thanks.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline phoenixaz

Re: I think i have a serious problem. Please help me
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2007, 01:26:02 pm »
what do you mean

Offline phoenixaz

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2007, 01:32:05 pm »
 i think that HIV is chasing me. Its like everywhere i go i get exposed some how and it happened again yesterday. I try and do all the right things not to get HIV, i am in a long-term relationship, i don't use drugs or anything like that but yet i still get scared and exposed all the time. My mind cant take it anymore. There are Three things that i am worried about, some more that others. Ill start with all three in order. On October 16 i went to get a haircut and the barber used a straight razor on me and i could swear he cut me but i don't remember ever seeing any blood or anything like that and i don't even remember seeing any cut either but i didn't really examine the area. It made me scared cause i didn't see him sterilize the razor first he just grabbed it off his counter. Then the Second one happened on November 8, I was at work and i was taking a dump and while i was sitting on the toilet i noticed that my penis was touching the inside of the toilet bowl in the front. At first glance i didn't see anything there like blood or anything but you never know. I cleaned off my penis and then i took a wet paper towel and wiped down the area of where my penis touched and i didn't find anything on there either. What's scaring me is what you cant see that's under the lip in the toilet and if my penis touched anything under there. I always hear that your penis is a mucos membrane and if anything touches it then you will get infected. Im not sure if my penis head touched anything or just the rest of it. Then the third thing happened on November 14 i was at work again and i had to take a dump again and when i was doing that i looked at the wall behind the toilet in the corner of the wall i noticed some red looking streaks running down the wall. Now they weren't blood shot red or black like when blood dries but because i have OCD i immediately assumed it was blood but i also wasn't sure because why would there be blood running down the corner of the wall behind the toilet. I work in a law firm here in phoenix so its always pretty clean in the bathrooms. But because i have OCD i had to find out if it was blood or not because i would have been able to sleep at all without knowing what it was so i took a bunch of toilet paper and i started wiping the stuff. it didn't smear or anything like it was still wet or fresh it just stayed there and i don't even thing anything came off on the toilet paper. so i took a wet piece of toilet paper and i wiped it and i got most of it off and it looked like a pink color on the toilet paper. I know that blood no matter if its fresh or drying or totally dry will it ever look pink on a paper towel so i just assumed that it was some cleaning solution stuff that was left over or something and the red streaks that were running down the wall that i first noticed were red because that's the color they dried to but when i had the wet paper towel it was pink. Anyways were it was blood or not the reason why i am scared is because on the same hand i used to do all my investigating wiping i had a  rather large cut/scratch on the top of my ring finger by the knuckle. it had occurred over the weekend and its in the process of healing and scabbing but i wash my hands like a bazillion times a day so its always fresh looking and if you squeeze it it will start to bleed just a tiny bit. It was never really bleeding or dripping blood but now i am killing myself for even wanting to find out what that stuff was and i am so scared that if it was blood and i got some of it in my scratches in my hands. I cant go on like this anymore with this fear. I know that i probably just got infected some how by one of the things i mentioned in here but the one that's scarring me the most is the last one. Please Please Please Please answer my questions and Please let me know if i have any HIV risks and when should i get tested. Also should i go and get any PEP. Please answer i am Begging You with all my Heart. Please. Thank You.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2007, 02:04:06 pm »
First of all, keep all of your entries in this same thread. Don't start anymore new threads. Thanks for your cooperation with our rules.

OK. Once again you are worrying totally without any basis in HIV science. HIV is not transmitted from toilets or barbershop accidents or any of the things you are troubled about. It is a fragile virus that requires the kind of setting which unprotected intercourse provides.

So there is no need for testing of any kind.

You have convinced me that you do need to see a therapist or other professional to address the emotional aspects of whatever is driving this unwarranted concern about HIV.

This is not an HIV situation. Do yourself a big favor and get the help you need that we cannot provide here.

Andy Velez

Offline phoenixaz

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2007, 02:41:44 pm »
thanks for your reply Andy, So i still dont have a risk even from the last incident i described. I always hear and its even stated on this websites transmission facts that if you get blood into a cut or sore then you can get infected and i have a cut on the top of my finger and i was cleaning up that sutff yesterday whether it was blood or not i dont know but i am just looking at the worst case scenerio of what my risk would be if indeed it was blood and i got some of it into my cut. Please answer

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2007, 02:48:19 pm »
No, you don't have a risk from this scenario.  Though I must confess that I am curious why you folks always manage to to use the cut hand to investigate mystery fluids.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2007, 02:50:40 pm »
And you already answered your own question in post #5 of this very thread.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline phoenixaz

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2007, 02:55:38 pm »
it was the only hand that i could use to reach it plus i forgot about the cut that was on the top of my hand. So the CDC says that HIV dies real fast once outside the body, So if someone was to bleed all over something and they were infected how long on average woudl it be to where the virus is dead. A couple of hours or something?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2007, 03:02:42 pm »
I refuse to be drawn into treating seriously this incident or others you have raised. There is no basis in HIV science to treat them otherwise.

No one has even been infected in this manner and you won't make history by becoming the first.

Get yourself some professional help. Really.
Andy Velez

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2007, 03:03:10 pm »
What is the point of all this?  Are you planning to roll around in a vat of blood?

Didn't think so.

HIV is a pretty fragile virus that dies quickly on contact with the air.  Precisely how quickly  I cannot tell you, but it's pretty senseless to get into all that anyway.

This is just a bunch of OCD mental gymnastics you're doing here.  Your risk has been assessed.  
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline phoenixaz

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2007, 04:02:11 pm »
 well i appreciated all your guys help. i am gonna get tested anyway just to make sure and to be 100% safe. I will go for my oraquick finger prik test in exatcly 6 weeks from yesterday and if its negative than i am gonna forget about all of this forever.

Offline phoenixaz

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2007, 05:20:42 pm »
would a 6 week test be considered conclusive given the fact that the vast majority of people will test positive by then and by you guys saying that i have no risk anyway from my 3 incidents that i am worried about a test at the 6 week mark if negetive should be conclusive right?

Offline phoenixaz

« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2007, 06:38:41 pm »
are 6 weeks test pretty conclusive per say a risk like mine

Offline phoenixaz

Re: Something heppened again, please please please help me and answer
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2007, 06:29:39 pm »
on saturday i was coming out of a Mcdonalds parking lot in a pretty bad neighborhood that is known to have a buunch of prositutes and is just an overall bad neighborhood. Anyways, i was going to make a right-hand turn on to a major street that was real busy and i was sitting in my car and i was looking at the on coming traffic to my left. I had my windows rolled about half way down and i had my stereo on real loud and as i was looking left out my window all of a sudden i heard someone yell something to my right and i looked and some nasty looking lady with sores and stuff around her mouth was standing at my window and i immediatly rolled up my windows and took off. I have real bad OCD and now i am second guessing myself and i keep thinking the worse like what if she reached in and stabbed me with a needle or something. I am scared and i know this probably sounds crazy but is there any realistic way someone could get stabbed with a needle and not feel it. Would i definatly have known it if she stabbed me with a needle. I cant forget about this and i have even been having like nightmares about it and stuff. I searched the inside of my car and i never found anything in there that she could have dropped in there or thrown in there. The lady was definalty a drug user and she was not acting right and she barely could even walk right. She was definalty on something. Please answer me and help me. I checked my right arm the one that would have been closer to her and i didnt see any marks or anything but like i said i am second guessing myself all the time. Please help me and give me some good insight. I did a little test myself, I have really long arms and i rolled my windows to about where i thought i had them that night and i tried to reach in and even with my long arms i couldnt really reach all the way to the driver seat with the window being where it was and i doubt the lady has arms longer than mine, With my long arms i got to the middle counsle in my car just about to the driver seat. I was also thinking that i didnt know she was even there until i heard her yell if she was reaching in my car when she yelled, as soon as i would have turned my head i would have seen her all in the car reaching at me. I think that i am overreacting and thinking the worse and making myself scared. What do you guys think. Would you agree with everything i just typed in here and should i get tested or even worry about this.  :'(

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2007, 06:50:09 pm »
Phoenix,

Nothing you describe leads me to think this is an hiv situation. However, it is an OCD situation, as you yourself tell us. Please see your therapist concerning your thoughts about hiv. This forum is not the appropriate place for you to work through your OCD.

If you've read the Welcome Thread like we've asked you to, you will have read the following:

Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to a four week Time Out (a temporary ban from the Forums). The purpose of a Time Out is to encourage you to seek the face-to-face help we cannot provide on this forum.

Please consider yourself warned and please, get in touch with your therapist.

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline phoenixaz

« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2007, 07:11:27 pm »
ok im sorry i read the whole link thing. I wont ask anymore but can i ask you about the last situation i just described where the lady came up to my car., Is that the one that you referred to as no risk. I am sorry that if i am asking again and i am working on finding a spchyratrsit (spelling) to help me with my fears and OCD.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2007, 07:56:04 pm »
phoenix,

Nothing you have brought to us has been an hiv concern. You have not been at risk for hiv infection.

If you need help finding a therapist, see your regular doctor, have a general check-up for your own peace of mind and ASK for a referal to a counselor or therapist. I'm sorry, but we can't help you with this here.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline phoenixaz

« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2007, 08:09:34 pm »
thank you

Offline phoenixaz

« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2007, 01:25:49 pm »
I know that all of you guys said that i had no risks at all for HIV but i have developed some syptoms and i am scared all over again. On Friday 11/23/07 i started to get a sore throat but i felt fine, then Saturday morning the next day i woke up with the sore throat and also with a headach and my head feeling like it is inder pressure. It was like that the rest of the day and Sunday the next day i woke up with the same feeling, the sore throat and headache and pressure feeling then later on in the day my sore throat went away and i started to have a light caugh and i have a stuffed up nose with the headache and pressure feeling. NO fevers at all during this as i take my temp like every hour. Does my symptoms shound like ARS. I am concerned becuase they started 9 days after the whole thing i mentioned above about me wiping that fluid off of the wall and i think it might have been blood and i had a 3 day old cut on the top of my hand. Please can you guys answer about my symptoms. Thank you

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2007, 01:37:42 pm »
Phoenix,

Symptoms or even the lack of symptoms means nothing when it comes to hiv infection. What DOES means something, however, is the presence or absence of RISK FACTORS. NOTHING you have reported has put you at risk for hiv infection.

I've already mentioned to you that this is not the appropriate place for you to work through your OCD issues. I warned you that if you continued to try to use this place for a purpose other than it is intended, you'd be given a time out to encourage you to make an appointment with your therapist.

I'm giving you that time out I warned you about. It will be for 28 days. Do not attempt to create a new account to get around your time out because if you do, you will be permanently banned, no questions asked.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline phoenixaz

Did i just get infected
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2008, 01:25:01 pm »
Ok, Over the New Years holiday me and my girl went to her sisters house with all her family. her sister just moved into a new house and we were all over there. Well On New years day i was sitting on the couch and i had in my hand a candle holder or a little stand that you can put on a mantle over a fire place and it holds candles. Well on the top of it was a nail/needle that when you put the candle on it it would hold the candle on the top. Well i accidentally jammed that nail/needle into the palm of my hand. It hurt and at first i could even tell were the little hole was then i found it and it wasnt bleeding until i squeezed it and then a tiny tiny drop of blood surfaced. I know that no one in her family has HIV but i wanna know the risk if lets say some happened to poke themselves with this then i went and poked myself with this to. I think that it was on the mantle over night when we were all asleep and was taken down for only a second by my girls sister because the cable guy came and he needed to get to that area so he could install the tv over the fire place on the wall and thats when i was playing with it and i jammed it into my hand. What is my risk level. I know that i probably shouldnt be worried because its all family and none has HIV so even if someone did poke them selves it would matter. Also i am worried becuase she just recently bought them and i dont know if someone poked themselves with it when they were at the store or something. The nail/needle was NOT hollow or anything it was solid and i cant image why there would be fresh HIV infected blood on the top of it. Please help me. Do i need any testing. i cant shake this fear for some reason.

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2008, 01:45:41 pm »
#1 Please follow our rule and keep all of your entries in this same thread. Don't start any more new threads.

#2 This is yet another of your totally unfounded fears in terms of HIV science. You ought to know that by now because we've gone through a number of these scenarios with you.

#3 You need to get some professional to deal with your OCD and your focus on HIV in particular. This is not an HIV situation and we cannot provide you with the kind of professional treatment you need to address your needs.

Andy Velez

Offline phoenixaz

« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2008, 02:36:31 pm »
hey thanks andy, i made an appointment with a shrink, is that the right place to start at. So there is no risk though from the candle poke incident

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2008, 02:40:01 pm »
No there is absolutely no risk from this "incident".

Seriously, get some psychiatric help.

MtD

Offline phoenixaz

« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2008, 03:11:59 pm »
Thanks for all your guys help. I will get hte help i need. I have made an appointment and i am wating to get in, Thank You. I will ask no more questions cause im sure you guys are tired of it. thanks for all the help. Im happy that knowledgable people about HIV said that i have no risk.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2008, 07:32:24 am »
phoenix,

I rejected the additional account you tried to create yesterday. You were told when you were given your time out that if you attempted to create a new account, you would be permanently banned. You did and so yes, you are permanently banned.

Good luck with the therapist.

Ann

Condom and Lube Info  

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.