HIV Prevention and Testing > Do I Have HIV?

fear from injection

<< < (3/8) > >>

olive:
Morgan,

I realized i am suffering a lot from the fear of hiv, even though i have never tried sex or drugs,what you told me again and again extracted me from great stressing,thanks for all experts in this forum!

jkinatl2:
Wait. I am confused. I assumed Olive was a very young person with some emotional difficulties. But a police officer/virgin/OCD patient? This does not add up.

I respectfully withdraw from further communication with this individual.

olive:
i can't log on in my old account, so i have to open a new account in this name; i have never told you any false story since i came to this forum, believe it or not!

I really don't know how to express my great appreciation to all the experts here, who warmly help others with much patience.

Best wishes to all of you!

olive:
 Still a little worried!

I was informed by jkinatl2 that in there is CD4 cell in bloodstream, which can catch hiv so that infection happens. I touched somebody's blood through door nob, and picked up a piece of cotton to cover my injection cut of vein, hiv may touch blood come from my vein! And the there is no alcohol in the cotten.

Still no risk? Who would like to tell me the truth?Can you do me a favor,jkinatl2 ?

RapidRod:
There is no risk in what you have stated.  You can not contract HIV in that manner

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version