Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:14:54 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772945
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 377
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 358
Total: 359

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Deliberately infected  (Read 83713 times)

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
Re: Deliberately infected
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2008, 06:15:14 pm »
Apparently you are only reading part of my post as I have said that I accept my part of the blame. I didn't insist on a condom and I trusted someone at their word.

So if you're partly to blame, why does the person you claim infected you (and that may not be the case) have to be prosecuted under the ever merciful provisions of Florida law?

MtD

Offline englishgirl

• ACT NOW TO CAMPAIGN AGAINST THE TRAVEL BAN
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2008, 06:20:03 pm »
Let's assume that Alex knows he is positive and John doesn't know he is positive but he actually is. What differences does it make to you? You have given both Alex and John a chance to infect you.

How is Alex more responsible than John?
sorry but i do think alex is more responsible than john, in that he is potentially making himself a deliberate public health risk.

whilst i agree that the other party in the sex also should take responsibility for their part in the unprotected sex, if alex is deliberately going out there to infect other people there is a problem with that.

im not gonna get into the 'should alex be prosecuted' thing cos ive already given my opinion on that. but i do think that our hypothetical alex could potentially be a mental case & possibly in need of intervention by mental health professionals for his and the public health...

as far as those who get infected by alex go - i stand by my previous opinion that the best thing they can do for their long term mental health is to look after them and move on. if they have concerns re the public health risk posed by alex they should discuss with their health/hiv professional team and let them deal with trying to contact him. persuing him through the courts is not the answer

oh, and fyi FK, i thought i was in a similar situation when diagnosed so am saying all this from previous thinking through the matter when i thought i was in your shoes

I guess the lesson here is to think that everyone you have sex with is HIV+
hear, hear. if we could get this message across to the negative then half the battle would be won. the other half - the stigma half - of course we'd stil have to battle for a while longer...
ACT NOW TO CAMPAIGN AGAINST THE TRAVEL BAN:
http://campaigning.tht.org.uk/cms/cmsloader?WfJVLp&view=11,301,1385,0,-html

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=17352.0

"I'm not keen on the idea of the afterlife - not without knowing who else will be there and what the entertainment will be. Personally I'd rather just take a rest." Oscar Berger, PWA: Looking AIDS in the Face, 1996. RIP.

Offline fraidknot

« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2008, 06:23:00 pm »
BECAUSE HE DID IT ON PURPOSE!!!! This was not an oops. It was not an accident. He continues to solicit sex on local swingers sites and lure young girls off myspace and tagged.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2008, 06:30:21 pm »
Whilst Matty the Damned is sympathetic to English Girl, Sara and the other one wanting to turn this into yet another "disclosure" symposium, it's probably time to call out what's really going on here.

No, FK isn't a troll. I waded through that turgid blog at bondage.com and it's gotta be legit. You just can't make that stuff up.

What FK is looking for is absolution. S/he needs to be declared "an innocent victim", who didn't get HIV through any fault of his/er own. It's down to somebody else.

Sadly for FK, that crap doesn't fly here with most of us.

As for this:

BECAUSE HE DID IT ON PURPOSE!!!! This was not an oops. It was not an accident. He continues to solicit sex on local swingers sites and lure young girls off myspace and tagged.

Well says you. We've only got your word for that and it's pretty clear that, as well as whips and chains, you're into grinding axes. Like I said I read your bitter, poisonous rantings over at that BDSM outfit, and if I might be so bold, it seems to me that you're the sort of person who may well say that just to get back because you were spurned by an ex-lover.

Outside of the child-molestor tag, no mud sticks like the "evil AIDS spreading monster" kind.

How do we know you didn't infect him?

MtD

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2008, 06:52:19 pm »
BECAUSE HE DID IT ON PURPOSE!!!!

Has he actually told you he "DID IT ON PURPOSE" and has he told you his only goal in life is to have sex with as many people as possible in order to infect them with HIV?..I would be intersted to know if you have any definite proof of this.

As much as we would like to put a stop to all this..the sad truth is we can't control the actions of others.

You seem to know a fair bit about the sites you have mentioned here, have you posted anything to warn the members of these sites or written to the owners/moderators to see what they can do about him?...just curious.

Jan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline fraidknot

« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2008, 07:04:08 pm »
I'm happy you have verified I'm not a troll. Whatever else you think of me I don't really care.

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2008, 07:36:49 pm »
Ok, so let me get this straight

1..You don't care what we think of you.
2..You don't want to hear the advise that we have to give you.
3..When we do give you advise you tell us to "Butt out"
4..We are just a group of faceless strangers who advise obviously means nothing to you..so tell me, why are you still here and why in the hell did you come here in the first place asking for our Advise?...quite frankly it's got me beat.

Jan

Offline milker

• Protected phone sex
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2008, 08:10:18 pm »

I'm not a lawyer. I'm just pointing out that the two situations, in my mind, are different in regards to Alex or John. Just because the outcome is the same for me does not mean that the entire scenarios are the same.  We can take another example:

1. You drive down the road, you get in an accident -- god forbid, somebody in the other car gets killed.
2. You have a few drinks. You drive down the road, you get in an accident -- god forbid, somebody in the other car gets killed.

Both scenarios are pretty scary -- and the outcome for the victim is identical. But the driver faces two very different fates -- (i.e. jail/prosecution versus just having a horrible accident).

In one situation the driver is knowingly impaired, in the other situation, the driver is "fit" to drive.

Sara, what your scenario doesn't take into account is the fact that fraidknot had the opportunity to protect himself. In your scenario the driver that gets killed cannot say "hold on, I'm going to put my armor on my car before you crash into me".

Milker.
mid-dec: stupid ass
mid-jan: seroconversion
mid-feb: poz
mar 07: cd4 432 (35%) vl 54000
may 07: cd4 399 (28%) vl 27760
jul 07: cd4 403 (26%) vl 99241
oct 07: cd4 353 (24%) vl 29993
jan 08: cd4 332 (26%) vl 33308
mar 08: cd4 392 (23%) vl 75548
jun 08: cd4 325 (27%) vl 45880
oct 08: cd4 197 (20%) vl 154000 <== aids diagnosis
nov 2 08 start Atripla
nov 30 08: cd4 478 (23%) vl 1880 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
feb 19 09: cd4 398 (24%) vl 430 getting there!
apr 23 09: cd4 604 (29%) vl 50 woohoo :D :D
jul 30 09: cd4 512 (29%) vl undetectable :D :D
may 27 10: cd4 655 (32%) vl undetectable :D :D

Now accepting applications from blowjob ninjas™

Offline srmn98

« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2008, 08:18:20 pm »
milker,

you got me there -- i didn't think of that.  so ... bad analogy on my part ....   :(

s

Offline milker

• Protected phone sex
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2008, 08:43:07 pm »
fraid,

I don't think anyone on here will say that deliberately infecting someone is okay and should be ignored. Go ahead and sue the guy but good luck proving that there was a specific intent. You may think that you act as a Good Samaritan by doing it, but there are so many side issues that your case could actually worsen the acceptance by the general public and the lawmakers that being infected with HIV doesn't make us bad people. You may not know how much fighting there is in this country and others for people to get the care they deserve. Your case would most certainly enrage the general public because the education about this disease is so poor and they wouldn't be able to step back and understand the broad issues around this. If you want to do good, there are other alternatives.

Milker.
nov 2 08 start Atripla

Offline komnaes

« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2008, 08:57:12 pm »
It seems within 24 hours this thread grew like ginger beer...

I want to go back to your original question, which is about filing a criminal case. Assuming that you really did file criminal charges, FK, what may happen is that with the evidences gathered by the local police, your district attorney will decide whether to prosecute or not. If it does go to the trial stage, the job of your prosecutor is to prove beyond reasonable doubt that this person did infect you. As far as I know the best medical evidences can only show that you and that person belong to the same "cluster", it cannot scientifically prove that who's infected who. So you'd need additional evidences like - whether you have been regularly tested during the whole period that he knows he's positive, etc. And that's only the beginning.

Even if you can establish that you'd been negative for that whole period, you'd still need to counter-prove any evidences that can be used to suggest that you might have engaged in other unsafe behaviors between, say, the last time you were still tested negative and the time that you had sex with this person. Having an active profile in sex sites will definitely work against you. Finally, there's the issue of whether unsafe sex did take place. You'd say, of course, I was there! But it's your words against his, and I can assure you that any defence attorney will try to make you look like a reckless, excuse the expression, whore and you will be cross-examined again and again on your sexual history and what did or didn't happen that night.

Any prosecutors will tell you that rape/sexual assault cases are still difficult to establish, unless there are strong forensic evidences (i.e. sperm found inside or on the body of a victim, etc). I assume you don't have any such forensic evidences. Unfair to the victims? Yes and no. Criminal responsibility is no small matter, even though nowadays the criminal justice system is more sensitive to victims, mainly women, that exceptional measures such as allowing them to testify through video conferencing, etc. have been introduced to minimize hardship and further emotional distress during the whole process. Why? Because we are more aware of the prejudices and biased views on in particularly sexually active women that they are somehow "asking for it".

Like many of us, I don't agree with any laws that hold someone criminally liable for another person's infection. They're legally and morally reprehensible. The laws also won't help reducing infection rate, which is a fact that has been statistically established. The introduction of such laws is usually no more than a thinly disguised assault on us pozzies and to make those legislators look righteous. But it's just my view, you don't have to agree with it.

As for you, at the least, just be prepared to sit through a few sessions of painful cross-examination, deal with all media attentions (by the way, your identity may be protected during a criminal trial, but it's an open field for a civil case) and the not unlikely consequence that after all these efforts, you may not be able to put this guy behind bars.

Just justice has to be pursued at all costs, right? You decide. Some of us think that it may be more productive to focus on yourself. You curiously mentioned your grandmother's passing during the time that you were infected. Are there unresolved emotional issues that might have caused you to take risks that you otherwise wouldn't have? Unless you tell us we won't know. But afterall we're just some faceless "strangers", though we manage to be open, honest (sometimes brutally) and supportive to each other.

Good luck to you, Shaun
Aug 07 Diagnosed
Oct 07 CD4=446(19%) Feb 08 CD4=421(19%)
Jun 08 CD4=325(22%) Jul 08 CD4=301(18%)
Sep 08 CD4=257/VL=75,000 Oct 08 CD4=347(16%)
Dec 08 CD4=270(16%)
Jan 09 CD4=246(13%)/VL=10,000
Feb 09 CD4=233(15%)/VL=13,000
Started meds Sustiva/Epzicom
May 09 CD4=333(24%)/VL=650
Aug 09 CD4=346(24%)/VL=UD
Nov 09 CD4=437(26%)/VL=UD
Feb 10 CD4=471(31%)/VL=UD
June 10 CD4=517 (28%)/VL=UD
Sept 10 CD4=687 (31%)/VL=UD
Jan 11 CD4=557 (30%)/VL=UD
April 11 CD4=569 (32%)/VL=UD
Switched to Epizcom, Reyataz and Norvir
(Interrupted for 2 months with only Epizcom & Reyataz)
July 11 CD=520 (28%)/VL=UD
Oct 11 CD=771 (31%)/VL=UD(<30)
April 12 CD=609 (28%)/VL=UD(<20)
Aug 12 CD=657 (29%)/VL=UD(<20)
Dec 12 CD=532 (31%)/VL=UD(<20)
May 13 CD=567 (31%)/VL=UD(<20)
Jan 14 CD=521 (21%)/VL=UD(<50)

Offline ARMANDO

« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2008, 07:26:03 am »
legally i don't think that you have a case but i would suggest turning his name into the HEALTH DEPT in your area,i think they would be very interested!!!

Offline mplsdoubled

« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2008, 08:53:19 am »
This is a touchy subject. 

I was infected by someone I knew.  I also knew he was HIV+ and insisted on condom use.  Unfortunately, when all was said and done, it was evident that he had removed the condom and deliberately put me at risk.  Why?  I'm not sure.  I think it was retaliation for ending things with him a few months earlier.  Basically, he was WRONG for doing what he did. 

Ultimately, I have accepted my situation.  I was there, I knew he was positive and I have some responsibility.  I suppose I could "go after" him but instead I'm focusing my energy on living a normal, healthy life.  He's clearly a troubled person and I feel sorry for him.  What's done is done.

Move on.  Take care of yourself.  There's nothing like owning your own life and taking control for your health and happiness.  I believe that there is a reason for everything.  I don't yet know what the reason is for me becoming infected but I do know that it doesn't have to make me sick, bitter, angry or resentful.  Maybe I can serve as a positive influence for others?  Maybe I can help educate people?  Maybe I can just live and accept what life brings my way? 

Life goes on - live it to the fullest.  You could get hit by a bus tomorrow!

Offline vivyt

« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2008, 07:06:27 pm »
Ok...I am glad someone started this thread. I think it brings up a lot of points. I was infected by someone I have been involved w/off and on for 12 years. I knew that he had been with many other women and was even with others while he was with me. He is the only person I have been with. When I found out that I was HIV + and told him he denied that he was. Of course I and my family knew that was a lie. The topic of taking legal action did come up (from my parents) but my response was that it would not change anything. Yes I do feel terrible about the women that have been infected and the ones that might be in the future, but I cannot live their lives for them. All are consenting adults. All, myself included, have to assume some responsibility. Sure I am angry at him, but he did not force me. I did not insist he use protection. This is a horrible thing to go through. Of course I believe we all have our own reasons why we do the things we do, just be honest.

Just because a person may be held legally accountable doesn't mean that anything really is going to get better. If someone is going to have sex with this person unprotected then they will probably have unprotected sex w/someone else. Am I making sense? I guess the question is how is this going to help you? Is it going to make you whole? Are you really doing it for the others? There are many times I have wished that my "Mr. Wonderful" would hurt as much as I do and I remind myself that me wanting him to hurt is really only hurting me.

All that aside...FRAIDKNOT, I wish you well and I hope you do what ultimately will help you.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2008, 09:33:36 pm »
'Fraidknot, all I can say is "hmmm, looks like shit,"  "hmmmm, smells like shit,"   hmmmmmmm__________ (fill in the blank).

I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline fraidknot

« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2008, 11:52:04 am »
The thread and this weeks turn of events have made for some deep thinking. I truly do appreciate all the input, even those that I initially lashed out at.

The fact remains the criminal charges are filed and I am not sure I can drop those at this point. The state health department has been notified, was notified early on, in fact was the main impetus for me filing charges. I will not pursue a civil trial as there is nothing to be gained from that.

The man put long scratches down my back with his fingernails, ejaculated onto my back and then rubbed it in. The day that I filed charges he phoned a mutual friend and confided that he was indeed positive. Using a condom would not have prevented that source of exposure.

Of course there is still much more to the story but it really doesn't matter. Choices have consequences. Much to think about.

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2008, 11:58:53 am »
The man put long scratches down my back with his fingernails, ejaculated onto my back and then rubbed it in. The day that I filed charges he phoned a mutual friend and confided that he was indeed positive. Using a condom would not have prevented that source of exposure.

Wait.  Hold up.  You are telling us you were deliberately infected with HIV via fingernail scratches? 
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2008, 12:15:50 pm »
Unless he resembled this guy, I remain skeptical.

[attachment deleted by admin]
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline komnaes

« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2008, 12:41:01 pm »
Of course there is still much more to the story but it really doesn't matter. Choices have consequences. Much to think about.

You've said it yourself FK. One more thing you need to know is that in some cases prosecutions are launched for "political" reasons. It's now out of your control and to appear weak or to reverse your early testimony will only cause you more troubles and stress during the whole process. I haven't really systemically looked at all the relevant cases in the US but from other jurisdiction I haven't seen that many successful prosecutions from one-night-stands and causal encounters.

Again, good luck to you. What's done is done so you'd just have to deal with the criminal justice system and possible media attention when it does go to the court, and my feeling is that both will not be as sympathetic as you might have expected.
Aug 07 Diagnosed
Dec 08 CD4=270(16%)

Offline manchesteruk

« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2008, 12:43:23 pm »

I've heard everything now!
Diagnosed 11/05

"Life is too important to be taken seriously" Oscar Wilde

Offline milker

• Protected phone sex
« Reply #70 on: January 20, 2008, 01:07:55 pm »
I will not pursue a civil trial as there is nothing to be gained from that.
I see...

Could have been a vampire or a zombie, so a back scratch is better than a head chop.

Milker.
nov 2 08 start Atripla

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #71 on: January 20, 2008, 01:18:50 pm »
No, FK isn't a troll. I waded through that turgid blog at bondage.com and it's gotta be legit. You just can't make that stuff up.

were fingernail scratches mentioned over there? Stange that fraidknot would wait until post #65 to mention such an interesting mode of infection after leading us to believe that it was due to condoms not being used as mentioned early on in post #4.

Yes, I accept that fact. And when we decided not to use condoms after a time I was honest about the fact that I was disease free and he wasn't.

I'm afraid FraidKnot that by your own story it sounds like you had unprotected sex a few times before this incident with the fingernails (if that is a true tale). I don't see how you'll prove it was this "attack" and not the previous consensual sex when you were infected.
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #72 on: January 20, 2008, 01:39:00 pm »
were fingernail scratches mentioned over there? Stange that fraidknot would wait until post #65 to mention such an interesting mode of infection after leading us to believe that it was due to condoms not being used as mentioned early on in post #4.

I'm afraid FraidKnot that by your own story it sounds like you had unprotected sex a few times before this incident with the fingernails (if that is a true tale). I don't see how you'll prove it was this "attack" and not the previous consensual sex when you were infected.

Oops.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline fraidknot

« Reply #73 on: January 20, 2008, 01:42:36 pm »
You know, lets forget the fact that I am HIV positive. The man is HIV positive. I know that for a fact. He has multiple web sites stating he is D/D free. Obviously the state health care system has been unable to stop him from infecting other people. I chose to report it to possibly stop him from infecting anyone else.

The scratches were mentioned to demonstrate there is much you don't know about the situation but you are determined to sit in judgment anyway. Could it be you are all protesting so loudly because you are doing the same thing as he is?

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #74 on: January 20, 2008, 01:45:04 pm »
Could it be you are all protesting so loudly because you are doing the same thing as he is?

Could it be that you are?
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline fraidknot

« Reply #75 on: January 20, 2008, 01:55:58 pm »
No. I last had sex on August 12 with the partner who introduced me to the one who infected me. He was aware of my status and used a condom. Anyone I have discussed even a date with since that time has been informed of my status.

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #76 on: January 20, 2008, 01:56:59 pm »
The scratches were mentioned to demonstrate there is much you don't know about the situation but you are determined to sit in judgment anyway.

Malarkey.  You were trying to suggest this was your route of infection.  You just got sloppy about your story and got busted on it, that's all.

You know, lets forget the fact that I am HIV positive. The man is HIV positive. I know that for a fact. He has multiple web sites stating he is D/D free. Obviously the state health care system has been unable to stop him from infecting other people. I chose to report it to possibly stop him from infecting anyone else.

If his online hook up profiles are the best you've got to work on, your case is in sad shape indeed.  But the further this yarn continues, the more inclined I am to change my previous stance and tell you to go for it - start raising your ruckus with the authorities.  I think it might just be exactly the fitting course of action for you to take, consequences and all.

And if you think you'll be allowed to take such ill tones with the good people of these forums while spinning your yarn, I'll wager you'll soon find yourself scratched from here as well.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline fraidknot

« Reply #77 on: January 20, 2008, 02:05:31 pm »
No yarn dear. The State Attorney's office has the information and is collecting additional evidence. The "good" people of this forum are greatly appreciated. They have responded kindly by personal message.

Offline milker

• Protected phone sex
« Reply #78 on: January 20, 2008, 02:22:29 pm »
Ok then it's all set! Keep us informed!

Milker.
nov 2 08 start Atripla

Offline vokz

• efavirenz junkie
« Reply #79 on: January 20, 2008, 02:42:26 pm »
The man is HIV positive. I know that for a fact.

Does "fact" in this case mean rumours and hearsay?

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2008, 04:40:44 pm »
Like I said in a thread in off topic, I'm glad I come on here when I need a good laugh and read this.  Fraid, you have more excuses in you than I had to get high again when I was a junkie. (and that's a lot)
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #81 on: January 20, 2008, 04:46:35 pm »
 ??? From scratches?  ::)

Offline dvinemstre

• hot in carolina
« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2008, 07:24:50 pm »
ok so maybe im a little slow....but i know i am pretty open sexually...so are you saying that IFFFFF the guy was HIV neg it would be been OK for him to scratch your back all up, ejaculate on it, then rub it in??? i mean did you really really think they was something that sounded like a good idea? and would you ACTUALLY take someones word about it? I know for myself that I did not know I was positive due to a miscommunication with my physician about what tests had been run in Feb and thankfully the two partners who were put at risk with me are negative. Think about how ridiculous your claim sounds. So you consented...you got exposed...get some counseling...move on. Zan

Offline komnaes

« Reply #83 on: January 20, 2008, 08:18:40 pm »
Could it be you are all protesting so loudly because you are doing the same thing as he is?

This is really uncalled for.
Aug 07 Diagnosed
Dec 08 CD4=270(16%)

Offline BreakerOneNine

• Myspace
« Reply #84 on: January 20, 2008, 10:52:50 pm »
Like I said in a thread in off topic, I'm glad I come on here when I need a good laugh and read this.  Fraid, you have more excuses in you than I had to get high again when I was a junkie. (and that's a lot)

amen.
poz 96 and med free til now.
Sept 2007 cd4 280 28.37% and VL 19,200
Nov 2007 cd4 230 25.87% and VL 38,000
Dec 2007 start Atripla
Jan 2008 cd4 490 32.5% and VL 119
Feb 2008 cd4 450 28.4% and VL less than 50
April 2008 cd4 510 28.6% and VL less than 48
July 2008 cd4 570 30.2% and VL less than 48
Dec 2008 cd4 570 32.0% and VL less than 48

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #85 on: January 20, 2008, 11:33:29 pm »
Fraidknot

As you've experienced, this is one tremendously touchy topic.

I have always wished there were a way to discuss this without cannon fire. It was one of my first concerns when coming to this site. I learned quickly to stuff it and found what I needed elsewhere. Invariably such posts receive such reception.

Please refer to your Inbox, I'll post a short PM there. I can give you some info you'll wish to consider.

Em

I just noticed this a few minutes ago and have to take a bit of exception at part of your post here, Em.  I don't think that's an entirely fair claim to make of this place.  I don't think the subject is completely closed to reason.  I, for one, am open to hear what a person might have to say on this and give it fair consideration - and I think a great many people on here are the same in that regard.  I'm willing to take claims like this on a case by case basis, but I don't think it's unreasonable at all to expect any such claim to face rather intense scrutiny.  They demand it.  It's the only truly proper and respectful way to address them, in my opinion.

I don't have a blanket resistance to any argument of this kind...just this particular claim.

I dunno.  I guess I'm just feeling a little put off by the suggestive tone that there are certain things that really can't be discussed here.  I think some cannon fire is a good thing.  It forces you to examine and defend your position and maintain the courage of your convictions.  It may not be as comfortable as "stuffing it" or seeking out somewhere more cozy, but in the end I think it serves you best.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #86 on: January 20, 2008, 11:43:56 pm »

Whoa Bessie!  Dems some SERIOUS INTERNET BUSINESS that there.  How have I missed this fab thread for an entire week?
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #87 on: January 20, 2008, 11:50:06 pm »
How have I missed this fab thread for an entire week?

. . . well that's what happens when you live in a haze of Red X fumes, Philodendron. KS must be sending you blind. ;)

Matty the Damned is inclined to agree with Youth Pastor Tim here as he takes issue with Emeraldize. I've seen this issue debated in it's many manifestations over the years; sometimes it's hardcore (like now) and other times it's spirited, emphatic, frank but ultimately peaceful.

For the record, this isn't the most torrid thread on this subject I've ever seen in this place.

This is only my opinion, but I think it's unfortunate and even regrettable that Emeraldize has decided to give succour to a character like fraidknot, be it here in the thread or under cover of PM.

MtD

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #88 on: January 21, 2008, 01:25:57 am »
expect some " * " posts by tomorrow :)
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline fraidknot

« Reply #89 on: January 21, 2008, 02:08:12 am »
The man who is positive made a phone call to the man who introduced us AFTER I filed the charges and ADMITTED that he is positive and taking medications.

But wait, maybe I shouldn't believe him since he told me he didn't have any communicable diseases to begin with.

I'm so delighted to have provided you all with entertainment.

Offline Mouse

• Om nom nom.
« Reply #90 on: January 21, 2008, 02:09:53 am »
The man who is positive made a phone call to the man who introduced us AFTER I filed the charges and ADMITTED that he is positive and taking medications.

But wait, maybe I shouldn't believe him since he told me he didn't have any communicable diseases to begin with.

I'm so delighted to have provided you all with entertainment.

Maybe you shouldn't trust anyone you don't know well. Especially when it comes to your own health. Using a condom should be the default response.

Just a thought.

Offline fraidknot

« Reply #91 on: January 21, 2008, 02:29:56 am »
This is certainly true. I trusted him because he was a friend of a friend, who was known to be very picky about partners. I asked about his history, had known him for several months before we actually had sex, I did all the right things except use a condom 100% of the time.

I know my story seems disjointed and honestly, if I had been around as long as those of you who have responded I would probably be flaming a bit too. I haven't lied to the investigator. I've given up my computer hard drive,  which stands to do a lot more damage to me than it does to him, to help them in the case. I won't lie about my activities because any lie on my part may keep them from stopping him.

I'm not going to slink away because some of you don't like me. I may shout back but I have taken your words into consideration. You've given me many things to think about, otherwise I wouldn't be sitting here at 1:28 am, I would be sleeping peacefully.

Hope everyone else is getting a good nights rest.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #92 on: January 21, 2008, 02:34:55 am »
So FK, which particular version of the "truth" are you pushing today? This one:

This is certainly true. I trusted him because he was a friend of a friend, who was known to be very picky about partners. I asked about his history, had known him for several months before we actually had sex, I did all the right things except use a condom 100% of the time.

I know my story seems disjointed and honestly, if I had been around as long as those of you who have responded I would probably be flaming a bit too. I haven't lied to the investigator. I've given up my computer hard drive,  which stands to do a lot more damage to me than it does to him, to help them in the case. I won't lie about my activities because any lie on my part may keep them from stopping him.

I'm not going to slink away because some of you don't like me. I may shout back but I have taken your words into consideration. You've given me many things to think about, otherwise I wouldn't be sitting here at 1:28 am, I would be sleeping peacefully.

Hope everyone else is getting a good nights rest.

Or this one:

I'm sure the prosecutor will be keen to know this as well.

MtD

Offline komnaes

« Reply #93 on: January 21, 2008, 03:18:25 am »
I haven't lied to the investigator. I've given up my computer hard drive,...

And from the very beginning you gave the police your computer WITHOUT even them issuing a warrant or a court order asking for it? You gave it up willingly to cooperate? You sure you don't have anything incriminating in it? Are you receiving any qualified legal advises since you filed the charges? Seriously, not at all sounding mean or anything, I really hope you are not trusting the investigators will do the right things the way you "trusted" this man for letting him not using condoms.
Aug 07 Diagnosed
Dec 08 CD4=270(16%)

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #94 on: January 21, 2008, 03:23:09 am »
In post #13 you said

I would not have this had I insisted on a condom. Had he told me he had HIV I would not have had sex with him even with a condom.

So you had upprotected sex with him...are you saying this is how he infected you?

OR

The man put long scratches down my back with his fingernails, ejaculated onto my back and then rubbed it in

Are you now telling us this is how he infected you?

Then you say in post #73

there is much you don't know about the situation

There probaly is a lot we don't know, because you are not telling us, so far we have two different stories, which one do we believe?

However I do agree with you on one point and that is your story is very disjointed.

You mentioned that we have given you many things to think about..I hope the truth is one of them.

Jan

Offline fraidknot

« Reply #95 on: January 21, 2008, 03:28:28 am »
He did both. I also deep throated his 8.5 inch dick which left my throat a little raw. Maybe that was what did it? He also fucked my ass, with and without a condom. He chewed my twat raw and loved to bite me on the neck though I don't think he ever drew blood. There is lots more. I never stated this was a one night stand. Would you like the lot of it so you can be judge and jury?

Oh, I forgot, you already made your judgment from my original post.

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #96 on: January 21, 2008, 03:32:16 am »
He did both. I also deep throated his 8.5 inch dick which left my throat a little raw. Maybe that was what did it? He also fucked my ass, with and without a condom. He chewed my twat raw and loved to bite me on the neck though I don't think he ever drew blood. There is lots more. I never stated this was a one night stand. Would you like the lot of it so you can be judge and jury?

Oh, I forgot, you already made your judgment from my original post.

Spoken like the true exhibitionist S&M bottom that your profile in The Other Place proclaims you to be. :)

MtD

Offline komnaes

« Reply #97 on: January 21, 2008, 03:34:00 am »
..There is lots more. I never stated this was a one night stand. Would you like the lot of it so you can be judge and jury?

Actually, you can treat this exercise as a rehearsal of your cross-examinations on the witness stand.
Aug 07 Diagnosed
Dec 08 CD4=270(16%)

Offline vokz

• efavirenz junkie
« Reply #98 on: January 21, 2008, 03:45:18 am »
The brothers Grimm wrote more convincing fairytales .. and they were full of .......... mythical creatures too.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 03:47:25 am by vokz »

Offline Matty the Damned

« Reply #99 on: January 21, 2008, 03:58:41 am »
Heh.

Those AIDSmeders who are posting here in earnest should know that our new playmate FK, is just loving every minute of this. The responses she's getting here are so much more satisfying than anything she's received over at the Site of the Slapped Buttocks.

Now Matty the Damned ain't doubting FK's claims to be HIV positive. There is no more evidence that she's not positive than for any other person here. On that basis, her claims must be taken at face value.

What he does doubt is the sincerity of her intentions. This character isn't serious about prosecuting whoever infected her. She's just looking for cheap thrills.

And she's getting them. You can be sure she's flicking herself off to every admonition she receives here.

She's a naughty, impudent girl and she doesn't care who knows it.

I'm not going to slink away because some of you don't like me.

*Thwack!* You rotten wench!

I haven't lied to the investigator. I've given up my computer hard drive,  which stands to do a lot more damage to me than it does to him, to help them in the case. I won't lie about my activities because any lie on my part may keep them from stopping him.

Yairs, Matty the Damned is sure that a close and brutal scrutiny by uniformed authority is much to her tastes.

MtD
(Who, having been to a Catholic boarding school, knows these things) :)

/edited for a tyop/
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 04:00:37 am by matty.the.damned »

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.