Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:11:23 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 424
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 379
Total: 381

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Andy, Ann, Experts, please help!!!  (Read 20955 times)

Offline RapidRod

Re: Andy, Ann, Experts, please help!!!
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2007, 09:44:46 pm »
There would not be a risk to you or the other person.

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2007, 10:38:51 am »
Rod is 100% correct.
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2007, 12:33:01 pm »
Bite? Wound? Cut? Who sucked you? Dracula's daughter? Let's get real here.

Uh, your terminology is just a tad excessive, NF. By which I mean to say your exaggerations are just more of your mind creating stuff to worry about that has absolutely no basis in HIV science.

This is not an HIV situation. Period.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 12:39:52 pm by Andy Velez »
Andy Velez

Offline nonfiction

« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2007, 04:07:14 pm »
so even if this cut was present at the time of the blowjob, and not simply a result of me masturbating the past few days, I still would have nothing to worry about?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2007, 04:28:20 pm »
WHAT PART OF THIS IS NOT AN HIV SITUATION AM I NOT BEING CLEAR ABOUT?

None of your particulars make any difference. There was no risk for transmission. Period.
Andy Velez

Offline nonfiction

« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2007, 03:48:09 pm »
Hey guys - sorry to bother you again - so basically, what I"m taking away from this whole thing is:  Stop creating different scenarios in your head, b/c the truth of the matter is, you were not at risk at all, and you don't need to worry for another second about this situation, as there was no hiv risk here (and that only my mind is creating risks, which were not actually there.....and thus, i should stop worrying) - that sound like a good assessment/take home message?  thanks guys!

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2007, 03:56:41 pm »
Yes, that's right.

Andy Velez

Offline nonfiction

« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2007, 06:06:14 pm »
sorry, another question - :( - im trying to do things that keep me safe, but I always end up coming up with a fear -

so i went to a strip club where you can get private shows - this one was one where the girl used a dildo, and you could masturbate as you both sit on a bed - no biggie -anyway, she came/ejaculated quite a bit on the bed - since i was already done, i helped her take off the sheets right away - well, as I did this, a portion of my thumb (which had a recent cut) came in contact with a wet part of the sheet - was i at any risk? should i get tested? thanks guys.

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2007, 06:10:04 pm »
No, there is absolutely no risk of contracting HIV from touching sheets that have been moistened with pussy juice.

Seriously. Read the Lessons.

MtD

Offline nonfiction

« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2007, 06:14:54 pm »
really? i don't have to woorry? b/c after that situation, i was quite scared and thinking to myself, "you had an opening, and you were in touch with vag. juices..." and thought i would have to test...

Offline Matty the Damned

• Antipodean in every sense of the word
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2007, 06:23:29 pm »
No, you don't have to worry. Seriously.

After nearly 12 months with us and 30 posts you should know this. I hate to say it, but I think you're posting silly questions for the sake of it. I don't believe for a moment that you help changed the bed linen in a whore-house. I think you made that scenario up.

You should be aware that WW's who keep asking patently silly questions end up copping a time out.

It's time you moved on. We can't help you any further.

MtD

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2007, 06:47:26 pm »
NF, Matty has hit it right on the head. It's time to call a halt here with these REALLY? FOR SURE? BUT WHAT IF questions.

You've been well served here and it's time to stop. Now.

Get on with your life.
Andy Velez

Offline nonfiction

« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2007, 07:02:11 pm »
sorry andy - i know i may worry a bit much but i had this new issued come up (4 posts up on the thread - i assume you think in eed not worry about this one?)- and i have and do meet with a sexual health counselor - its just in b/w visits, sometimes i have things come up - and i absolutely did not make up that situation matty - i come here b/c i feel comfortable talking to you guys as you've been very helpful - and i certainly don't mean to waste your time at all - for instance, you guys have told me i don't need testing, and as such, have not wasted such resources - with this latest thing, it seems again, that you guys are saying i should relax - so i will....thanks - and sorry andy

Offline nonfiction

« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2007, 08:17:52 am »
hey ann, andy - my latest fear - the thing about 4 posts up- i'm still having anxiety over it - i do have an appointment for the 17th with my counselour again - but am i just being absurd?  i assume by your post andy above, you're saying that matty's words are equally as true and accurate as yours and ann's?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2007, 08:50:48 am »
You did not have a risk, continue to see your counselor.

Offline ACinKC

• Bring it VIRUS! #2 Ranked In-crowd Member!
« Reply #65 on: May 10, 2007, 10:22:10 am »
YOu do not get HIV from pussy juice soaked sheets.  It simply is not possible. 

You could cut your arm off and use the pussy juice soaked sheets as a bandage and you still wouldnt need to worry.
LIFE is not a race to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well-preserved body, but, rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming--WOW! WHAT A
RIDE!!!

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.