Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Nutrition & HIV

Does anyone here bodybuild?

(1/4) > >>

jtgymguy:
i lost over 100lbs and i hpe to do my first bodybuilding competition in 2013!

keat85:
To make the muscles strong and prominent  it necessary to do the workout as much as you can. If someone is in the initial stage and just start doing workout to make the muscle then it should do lite weight and for few day to make it's stamina for the heavy weight.

surf18:
Lift in a rep range of 8-10 for best muscle gain. When the weight becomes difficult at 10 but not complete failure (don't go to failure) then up the weight and shoot for 8 reps.
There is lots of programs out there to do. Push/pull, full body, or body part split. As a newbie I feel full body is best to start out on and then follow a split.

surf18:
Full bodies are done 3 times a week, working one exercise for every muscle. Never lift consecutive days when following a full body. So you could do like a mon, weds and friday. Do other stuff on the other days, boxing ,cardio whatever. Stay active.

MilburnCreek:
jtgymguy,  I am a bodybuilder.  Would be happy to chat with you.  Will not give you ANY advice without knowing alot more about you though, such as Age, Stats, general Health issues, and goals.  After all, *ALL* advice on bodybuilding MUST be based on those preliminaries.  I work out a lot differently now than I did a few years ago, and WAAAY different than when I was in my 30s (I'm 53 now).  But if you'd like to share a bit more about who you are, where you're at, and where you wanna go, I'd be happy to chat with you, online or through pms.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version