Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:49:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 441
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 3
Guests: 381
Total: 384

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: girl or guy  (Read 19076 times)

Offline hope_for_a_cure

Re: girl or guy
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2012, 01:22:46 pm »

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2012, 01:29:01 pm »
Hmmmmmmmmm...  not quite sure what to say about that!

oh you know you want him  :-*
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2012, 01:31:56 pm »
oh you know you want him  :-*
If he had enlargement implants I hope he didn't stop just there.  ;)

Offline wolfter

« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2012, 01:32:44 pm »
This is the same guy your friends were trying to get you to meet, and which started this whole thread?  My, you've certainly changed your tune....

Why didn't you accept his invite for a nightcap?  Maybe that depends on what he meant by nightcap (I'm always terribly naive about these things).   Perhaps you could have instead offered him your phone number, and suggested getting together again.  Work it!

Cheers,

Henry

I so wanted to accept his offer for a nightcap but I also didn't want to let my hormones override common sense.  He's coming to the lake again this evening and I am signing him into the post.  Perhaps after a little bit of liquid courage, I'll accept his offer. :o  I've had little experience dating, so I'm trying to handle it all correctly.  Hell, I'm not even sure if it's still acceptable and appreciated to have sex almost immediately.

Wolfie

Did the guy in that video have implants?  That just doesn't look appealing at all.

Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2012, 01:36:16 pm »
I so wanted to accept his offer for a nightcap but I also didn't want to let my hormones override common sense.  He's coming to the lake again this evening and I am signing him into the post.  Perhaps after a little bit of liquid courage, I'll accept his offer. :o  I've had little experience dating, so I'm trying to handle it all correctly.  Hell, I'm not even sure if it's still acceptable and appreciated to have sex almost immediately.

Wolfie

Did the guy in that video have implants?  That just doesn't look appealing at all.
ROFL, I wouldn't think they would, but what the hell, to each his own or her own.  ;)

Offline denb45

« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2012, 01:38:25 pm »
If he had enlargement implants I hope he didn't stop just there.  ;)

;D or maybe he into Vac-penis-pumps  ;)
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline wolfter

« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2012, 01:46:10 pm »
Sorry this is off topic, but this video is too cute not to post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPomfXaM6dw

Wolfie

Offline denb45

« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2012, 01:53:46 pm »
Sorry this is off topic, but this video is too cute not to post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPomfXaM6dw

Wolfie

That Child has talent  ;)

Offline nixsmail

« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2012, 01:55:00 pm »
toooo cute, add about 10 years and he'd be perfect!!! to young as is but potential is there, ha.
09/05/07 Officially diagnosed +4yrs at the time
11/06/07 CD4 624 (18%) VL 43,200
05/04/09 CD4 272 (15%) VL 521,190
06/10/09 CD4 127 (13%) VL 626,376 Started Truvada/Prezista/Norvir
07/15/09 CD4 849 (20%) VL 379
09/09/09 CD4 594 (21%) VL 68
01/28/10 CD4 706 (23%) VL 127
05/27/10 CD4 655 (22%) VL 322
07/29/10 CD4 750 (22%) VL 220
10/22/10 CD4 669 (23%) VL 65
12/27/10 CD4 720 (24%) VL 270
03/08/11 CD4 644 (23%) VL 631
07/27/11 CD4 694 (23%) VL <20
03/09/12 CD4 601 (20%) VL UND
11/07/12 CD4 693 (23%) VL UND
04/17/13 CD4 559 (23%) VL UND
11/07/13 CD4 846 (24%) VL UND
03/28/14 CD4 869 (24%) VL UND

Offline wolfter

« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2012, 10:38:57 am »
Something was discussed last night that smacked me in the face.  My friend explained to me that his coworker was initially "into" me.  But he felt he learned more about Bill than me.  That obviously gave me pause and caused me to reflect.

Just how long are we allowed/supposed to grieve for someone who was such a vital part of ourselves?  Is it abnormal to reflect everyday on someone who brought such love and joy to an otherwise bleak existence? 

As much as the comments hurt, I realize it was a needed dose of reality.  I just wish there was a quick fix on how to let my loved ones  rest in peace.  It's not just Bill, I realize that I continuously reflect on those whom I loved that have left me way too soon.  I once again went through my albums and was comforted by the photos in our happy days.

I'm grateful that I have a survivor's attitude and have discovered an issue that needs resolved.  I'm just grateful I have this place to express these thoughts rather than just internalize them.

Wolfie

Offline denb45

« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2012, 10:59:34 am »

Just how long are we allowed/supposed to grieve for someone who was such a vital part of ourselves?  Is it abnormal to reflect everyday on someone who brought such love and joy to an otherwise bleak existence? 

Wolfie

Bill will always be in your heart & your good memory of him, it never go's away, I grieve every yr. Bob doesn't even ask me why, he already knows why I cry my eyes out @ least twice a yr. he just gives me a b BIG HUG  ;)

Offline wolfter

« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2012, 11:55:48 am »
Bill will always be in your heart & your good memory of him, it never go's away, I grieve every yr. Bob doesn't even ask me why, he already knows why I cry my eyes out @ least twice a yr. he just gives me a b BIG HUG  ;)

You cry?  That's so queer!    lol    Thanks for the kind words. 

Wolfie

Offline denb45

« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2012, 12:05:39 pm »
You cry?  That's so queer!    lol    Thanks for the kind words. 

Wolfie

Yep, I do  ;)

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2012, 06:27:36 pm »
Yep, I do  ;)
Dennis did you cry when you watched Lassie too?  ;)

Offline denb45

« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2012, 06:40:13 pm »
Dennis did you cry when you watched Lassie too?  ;)

Only when my dad turned off the TV so I couldn't watch  ;)

Offline Since2005

« Reply #65 on: February 01, 2012, 10:12:36 pm »
This thread is very interesting. This guy or girl thing confuses the hell out of me. So, I try to act more "gay" like wearing more gayish clothes but the problem is that's just not me but acting more gay works better for me and that way I do get right kinda guys ;). I do think 50/50 works better!

Offline wolfter

« Reply #66 on: February 01, 2012, 10:17:23 pm »
This thread is very interesting. This guy or girl thing confuses the hell out of me. So, I try to act more "gay" like wearing more gayish clothes but the problem is that's just not me but acting more gay works better for me and that way I do get right kinda guys ;). I do think 50/50 works better!

There has always been the belief from a lot of straight folks, that gays couples play roles.  They expect that one of the men will be the "woman".  I've always taken it to mean; who pokes who without right out asking. 

Wolfie

Offline denb45

« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2012, 10:22:00 pm »
There has always been the belief from a lot of straight folks, that gays couples play roles.  They expect that one of the men will be the "woman".  I've always taken it to mean; who pokes who without right out asking. 

Wolfie

But what if your like me & bob, we both poke each other.....lol   were the pokee & the pokete ;D

Offline wolfter

« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2012, 10:25:26 pm »
But what if your like me & bob, we both poke each other.....lol   were the pokee & the pokete ;D

It's that "top" "bottom" thingy.  I could never last in that type of relationship.  Like, WTF?  The same thing everytime?  Sometimes you wanta be the pole, sometimes you wanta be the hole.   ;D   

Wolfie

Offline denb45

« Reply #69 on: February 01, 2012, 10:32:01 pm »
It's that "top" "bottom" thingy.  I could never last in that type of relationship.  Like, WTF?  The same thing everytime?  Sometimes you wanta be the pole, sometimes you wanta be the hole.   ;D   

Wolfie

Sometimes we wanna be the Boy, and sometimes we wanna be the Daddy, this works out well for us, we wouldn't have it any other way, hey were both Men right, so we might as well have sex like 2 men do, your missing out Greg, nothing wrong with that type relationship  ;D

Offline wolfter

« Reply #70 on: February 01, 2012, 10:45:36 pm »
You missed what I said Den, I absolutely insist in being versatile.  I would never be just the top or bottom. 

Wolfie

Offline denb45

« Reply #71 on: February 01, 2012, 10:55:01 pm »
You missed what I said Den, I absolutely insist in being versatile.  I would never be just the top or bottom. 

Wolfie

Oh I gotcha Greg, if you got a dick & and ass and your a gay man might as well use what you got, Bagged me a husband  like that 18 yrs. ago  ;)

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.