Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:09:34 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772783
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 241
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 222
Total: 222

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Nutrition, Wumpette Style  (Read 1621456 times)

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
Re: Nutrition, Wumpette Style
« Reply #2850 on: May 07, 2013, 08:41:12 pm »
Oh please.....  There have been plenty of fruits all over your meat, Jeff dear!    ;)
M

Yall got dirty minds .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #2851 on: May 07, 2013, 09:00:03 pm »
Yall got dirty minds .
I tried to resist, but you just left it hanging there......  I simply couldn't resist.  Willpower is NOT my strong suit!

M

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #2852 on: May 07, 2013, 10:17:28 pm »
I'm particular about fruit getting on my meat ... just don't like it .   

You would have like this -- it was more of a preserved fruit. It just imparted a bit of flavor and wasn't overwhelming. Like using lemon zest.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2853 on: May 07, 2013, 10:19:59 pm »
Your plated meal looks delicious, however that hot mess in the Pyrex dish looked vile.

I threw too much chicken stock in the pot and could have just left it out -- so the skin didn't get crispy. This was more or less a recipe that I made up -- like I took 3 different recipes and improvised. It was still so good that I actually ate two portions and I never do that with food. Next time I make it I will do some adjustments.

But next time I make roasted chicken it will be my 40-garlic roast chicken that has the most amazing sauce (read: NOT GRAVY)

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #2854 on: May 07, 2013, 10:24:16 pm »
sauce (read: NOT GRAVY)

Why must you confuse Wumpy so........  it's not nice!

M

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #2855 on: May 08, 2013, 07:36:57 pm »
Why must you confuse Wumpy so........  it's not nice!

M

^Uhh cute grandma.

Oh btw MissyP, I'm heading out to get some Bushs Fried Chicken which will only take about 15 minutes....not 2 days.

#winning

POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Offline Rev. Moon

• Smart ass faggot ©
« Reply #2856 on: May 08, 2013, 11:29:56 pm »
I'm heading out to get some Bushs Fried Chicken which will only take about 15 minutes....not 2 days.

#winning

Erm... no...  More like #futurediabeticsofamericadotcom

you're welcome.
"I have tried hard--but life is difficult, and I am a very useless person. I can hardly be said to have an independent existence. I was just a screw or a cog in the great machine I called life, and when I dropped out of it I found I was of no use anywhere else."

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2857 on: May 11, 2013, 10:56:36 am »
For deep reflection I'd like to offer this link: What A Week Of Groceries Looks Like Around The World

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #2858 on: May 11, 2013, 11:03:07 am »
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline darryaz

« Reply #2859 on: May 11, 2013, 11:30:49 am »
Deep reflection indeed.  The pics from Mali and Chad definitely make me thankful for my life.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2860 on: May 11, 2013, 11:39:55 am »
True, but there were also some other countries that are not particularly wealthy that had quite nice spreads and infinitely more healthy than the tables of processed, packaged food other countries have. It's more a reflection on weather conditions for local agriculture. If you have good soil and ample rain if you're poor you can still eat well. Sadly those folks living in arid places are only going have worse times ahead thanks to the fossil fuel fanatics in Texas.

Offline buginme2

« Reply #2861 on: May 11, 2013, 12:22:01 pm »
That Is very cool.

Except I think this American family didn't quite understand the assignment.  Their spread didn't appear like groceries but a collection of trips to fast food places and convenience stores.  Where do these people do their grocery shopping, 7-11? 

I have a hard time thinking this represents the average Americans grocery or diet experience.  If it does, it's sad.  You have to search hard for any fruits or vegetables which appears to be limited to a few tomato's. 

« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 12:24:15 pm by buginme2 »
Don't be fancy, just get dancey

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #2862 on: May 11, 2013, 12:33:16 pm »
Wow.

The Turkish and Indian spreads look appetizing.  So many of the countries actually look like food.  The Mexican spread is appetizing but jeez, stop with the soda, your kids are fat.

Look at those huge packages of meat in Australia.

For Europe, the Italian and French spreads don't look gluttonous but maybe with the French one its the angle of the photograph cause there's another table in the background.   Of course there's coffee and cigarettes to factor in.  8)

The Brits and Americans look like packaging not food. Other countries have a lot of packaging but we see some food, like the Kuwaitis.  (Envying their ample cabinet space, though not the color scheme.)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 12:38:12 pm by mecch »
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2863 on: May 11, 2013, 12:38:54 pm »
That Is very cool.

Except I think this American family didn't quite understand the assignment.  Their spread didn't appear like groceries but a collection of trips to fast food places and convenience stores.  Where do these people do their grocery shopping, 7-11? 

I have a hard time thinking this represents the average Americans grocery or diet experience.  If it does, it's sad.  You have to search hard for any fruits or vegetables which appears to be limited to a few tomato's. 

Oh, I think it may be a rather accurate reflection. I think there are a fair number of people who shop at convenience stores regularly. I have a 7-11 near me but I only go maybe once or twice a year when it's really hot and I have a sudden need for a Coke slurpee.

Offline mecch

« Reply #2864 on: May 11, 2013, 01:00:27 pm »
I think those are packs of frozen veges, by the fresh meat.  Also, to the parents credit there is no sugar soda, just some diet coke, and I guess whatever soda they want at McDo.  Gatorade's not good, but boys like it.
For 2 teenage boys, that spread does not look realistic, come to think of it.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 01:03:09 pm by mecch »
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline mecch

« Reply #2865 on: May 11, 2013, 01:04:35 pm »
Bottled fruit juice is too much sugar, as well, but at least its "fruit-related".

(On second look, I was quite wrong about the Kuwaitis and packaging. Just one long line of prepared dishes in pouches, in boxes.  I eat the Indian version of this.  For a desert country, many families with plenty of money to buy whatever, the Kuwaitis should probably get an award for that healthy spread.)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 01:09:43 pm by mecch »

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2866 on: May 11, 2013, 01:09:47 pm »
btw, note the amount of Coke for the Mexican family. I recently read that Mexico uses more of that per capita than even the US, and naturally it's made an obesity epidemic. And for people that thing the issue in the US is the use of high fructose corn syrup that Coke in Mexico uses cane sugar still.

And yes, fruit juice seems good but it has tons of sugar. I only buy it sparingly and maybe consume one glass per week. And I probably only have one soda per week though it's often Coke Zero. I don't put any sugar in coffee or tea -- zero. Really the only time I have sugar is to lightly sprinkle it on strawberries, and then that's during winter months when they're not local and not as tasty.

NOTHING BEATS SOUTH JERSEY STRAWBERRIES IN SEASON! Season for that just began and I'm going to our fabulous Headhouse Square Farmer's Market tomorrow to score some. Does YOUR farmer's market look like this?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 01:25:09 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline buginme2

« Reply #2867 on: May 11, 2013, 01:51:32 pm »
. Does YOUR farmer's market look like this?

Oh gurl, your market is cute, but it doesn't really compare to a 106 year old nine acre continually run local farmers market.   link and link

Modified to add: mere blocks away
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 01:53:59 pm by buginme2 »

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2868 on: May 11, 2013, 02:45:13 pm »

Oh gurl, your market is cute, but it doesn't really compare to a 106 year old nine acre continually run local farmers market.   link and link

Oh please -- we have that too here. Except ours dates back to 1859 so nice try. More tourists visit RTM than Independence Hall. Ours is smaller but it's crammed into the middle of the city and can't expand, yours is on the waterfront. So that's 6.3 million visits versus 10 million for Pike Place but if we were to prorate this for square footage it's probably very comparable.

We also have the year-round 9th St Market which is the oldest continually operating outdoor market in the US. I go there the most because it's mere blocks away (as in 5 blocks) but RTM is only 3 subway stops for me and equally easy. 9th Street was originally all Italian but in the past five years the lower 1/3 section has become completely Mexican. This market is about 7 blocks long I think, but then for a couple blocks east and west there are huge amounts of Vietnamese shops and restaurants.

Our farmer's markets like the one I referenced are strictly mostly seasonal, small and geared towards specific neighborhoods. There are probably 12-15 of them during growing season. RTM like Pike Place is a different concept. And as far as the Northeast goes I'm fairly sure RTM is the largest. There's nothing comparable in NYC operating daily and enclosed and the largest in DC is Eastern Market and it's nowhere as large either. Haymarket Square in Boston I think is their largest but it's all outdoors.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 02:55:23 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #2869 on: May 11, 2013, 02:50:07 pm »
I really don't even have to go look to know Pikes Place blows Filthydelphia market away .

Miss P , you really reached far for this one but you missed the branch .   
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2870 on: May 11, 2013, 02:57:05 pm »
I really don't even have to go look to know Pikes Place blows Filthydelphia market away .

Miss P , you really reached far for this one but you missed the branch .   

Child please. None of you filthy buttwhores have even ever been to Reading Terminal Market. May I remind you that a vendor at RTM won best sandwich on the Food Network last year?

But once again this still wins for fabulous appearance. I'm growing very tired of all the Killadelphia h8trz on this nasty forum.

ps: Birmingham sucks ass EAT AT KRYSTALS
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 03:00:00 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #2871 on: May 11, 2013, 03:00:42 pm »
Child please. None of you filthy buttwhores have even ever been to Reading Terminal Market. May I remind you that a vendor at RTM won best sandwich on the Food Network last year?

But once again this still wins for fabulous appearance. I'm growing very tired of all the Killadelphia h8trz on this nasty forum.

I will give you that then ... yall got a bell to look at and a decent sandwich , that's something .   
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2872 on: May 11, 2013, 03:10:49 pm »
I will give you that then ... yall got a bell to look at and a decent sandwich , that's something .   

It's hard to see in that picture, but through the arch is where the farmer's market is -- stretches back two or three blocks under a covered shed area. That front structure is actually the oldest firehouse in the US (1804) but the market has been there since 1745.

Most people don't know about this place because so few visit Baltimore, but it's awesome and very old: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lexington_Market

If you think Philly is Filthy go to the Big B! There's a reason John Waters made those movies.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 03:15:07 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2873 on: May 11, 2013, 04:06:22 pm »
I am please to announce that Border Springs Farm, purveyors of farm fresh grass-fed lamb, and featured on Top Chef (they're actually located in southwestern Virginia) is about to open a stall at Reading Terminal Market. I can't wait to buy some over-priced lamb chops!

Offline mecch

« Reply #2874 on: May 11, 2013, 08:36:25 pm »
Isn't the best farmer's market the one near your house, the one where you know the vendors.  I split my shopping between two different cities, where I live and where i work. The one in the big town where I work I prefer because its really the ancient Swiss farmers at some of the stands, grannies and grandpas with big craggy hands.  And fair prices. 

As for spectacular markets, I submit La Boqueria in Barcelona and Jemaa el-Fnaa in Marrakech. That one in Marrakech is a dream, incredible place to trip, as its half side-show too, and food stalls and restaurants.  Unfortunately I never lived there so never really got that feeling "home".  Also the one in Rome.

Union Square was always nice, and Rue Mouffetarde in Paris when I studied there, and it was cheap! Rue Mouffetard is 100s of years old (the location was built by the romans in fact) and Jemaa el-Fnaa as a market must be at least 500 years old or more.

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2875 on: May 12, 2013, 12:41:32 am »
This is actually the hippest thing in NYC right now. It started as a component of the Brooklyn Flea Market (which, naturally, was mere blocks from my old apartment in Clinton Hill) but so many vendors began participating that they had to make it a separate event, so it's now on the waterfront in DUMBO.

http://www.smorgasburg.com/

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #2876 on: May 12, 2013, 09:31:55 am »

Oh SNAP!

good one.
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2877 on: May 12, 2013, 11:13:22 am »
Some of you don't understand the difference between a public market and a farmers market. That's kind of sad. Excusable in Guilhermina's case because she has a diploma from U-TX San Marcos and only shops at Walmart, but bugsy is (supposedly) an urbane, cosmopolitan lawyer, albeit with vague credentials.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_market

Public markets are markets, in public spaces, where independent merchants can sell their products to the public. Typical products sold at public markets include fresh produce, baked goods, locally raised meats and dairy products and various other food items and handcrafted goods. Public markets often emphasize foods, clothing, and artisanal products reflective of the ethnicities in their respective regions. They can also serve as popular venues for public events and busking. Public markets are distinct from farmers' markets in that they often feature imported goods.

Offline mecch

« Reply #2878 on: May 12, 2013, 02:37:38 pm »
Good point. Some farmer's markets in USA are really strict about who can sell what. I remember Union Square being strict - only farmer's selling their own stuff.

Offline buginme2

« Reply #2879 on: May 12, 2013, 08:00:19 pm »
Some of you don't understand the difference between a public market and a farmers market. That's kind of sad. Excusable in Guilhermina's case because she has a diploma from U-TX San Marcos and only shops at Walmart, but bugsy is (supposedly) an urbane, cosmopolitan lawyer, albeit with vague credentials.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_market

Public markets are markets, in public spaces, where independent merchants can sell their products to the public. Typical products sold at public markets include fresh produce, baked goods, locally raised meats and dairy products and various other food items and handcrafted goods. Public markets often emphasize foods, clothing, and artisanal products reflective of the ethnicities in their respective regions. They can also serve as popular venues for public events and busking. Public markets are distinct from farmers' markets in that they often feature imported goods.

Pardon me, I hadn't realized we were using the Wikipedia definition.  I was simply going off of the giant neon sign the proudly displayed the words Farmers Market]

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2880 on: May 12, 2013, 08:26:38 pm »
You folks on the West Coast... honestly. Double dipping in concepts to simply suck in gullible cruise ship passengers. ::) without any regard to historical urban concepts.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 08:29:28 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2881 on: May 13, 2013, 06:19:14 pm »

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #2882 on: May 13, 2013, 06:29:57 pm »
click here, Wumpella

Habanero Ranch Quarter Pounders! YES!

I never really liked their Angus burgers, only had them once so I'm glad they are ditching them.

Oh hai, btw. Supper is started and I am having Rachel Rays Unfried chicken , with fresh corn still in the husk, and rice from a bag.

Yall Jellz huh?

-W
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #2883 on: May 14, 2013, 06:31:56 pm »
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #2884 on: May 14, 2013, 06:58:49 pm »
Living in America is all about choices .
http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/05/14/Burger-King-introduces-rival-to-McRib/2661368559160/

How dare you spread that Blasphemous bunk! NOTHING can compete with the McRib. NOTHING. >:(

Ps- Although the McRib is currently "out of season" a few sightings are starting to pop up...the latest McRib sighting was in Machias Maine, today @3:15pm
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2885 on: May 14, 2013, 07:02:27 pm »
You'll soon be eating this.

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #2886 on: May 14, 2013, 07:07:49 pm »
You'll soon be eating this.

See....this is why we need to eat as many hamburgers as we can, today, right now, because it wont be long and we will be forced to eat that cloned B.S. and we will be rockin' in our rocking chairs reminiscing about the good 'ol days when we had real meat.  We are living in good times right now my friends....unlimited real meat for our hamburgers, cheap and available in drive thru's for only 99cents!

« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 07:11:20 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #2887 on: May 14, 2013, 07:37:50 pm »
I KNOW Philadelphia, Birmingham or the whole state of Connecticutt doesnt have one of these.

"Farm to table Tex-Mex "pasture-raised chickens, All natural pasture raise beef...

We just keep on setting the bar higher and higher!

#WinningInTexas

You are welcome rest of the world.  ;)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 07:40:19 pm by WillyWump »
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #2888 on: May 14, 2013, 08:09:10 pm »
The Spurs AND the Rangers are both playing tonight (that's basketball and baseball for you Nancy's) so I think I will need to run out and get a bucket of fried chicken...Popeyes here I come!

YES! What a night!
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2889 on: May 14, 2013, 09:22:14 pm »
I KNOW Philadelphia, Birmingham or the whole state of Connecticutt doesnt have one of these.

"Farm to table Tex-Mex "pasture-raised chickens, All natural pasture raise beef...

We just keep on setting the bar higher and higher!

#WinningInTexas

You are welcome rest of the world.  ;)

Barbara please

Offline WillyWump

• EPIC FIERCENESS!
« Reply #2890 on: May 15, 2013, 08:45:41 pm »
I need to be comforted, so It's all about comfort food tonight...

Pancakes with Mrs Buttersworth Syrup and a tall glass of milk ;) oh and i found some Jimmy Dean sausage in the freezer so I'm fryin that up.

-W
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
11-6-14 CD4- 871, UD
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,

Offline buginme2

« Reply #2891 on: May 15, 2013, 08:59:55 pm »
I need to be comforted, so It's all about comfort food tonight...

Pancakes with Mrs Buttersworth Syrup and a tall glass of milk ;) oh and i found some Jimmy Dean sausage in the freezer so I'm fryin that up.

-W

Mrs Buttersworth.....Sounds Serious. 

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2892 on: May 15, 2013, 09:08:23 pm »
If you're shopping at Walmart shouldn't you buy a store brand of syrup?

Offline mecch

« Reply #2893 on: May 15, 2013, 09:46:36 pm »
Wouldn't it be even better with a slab of butter and maple syrup?
Or honey and butter?

Go for broke, melt the butter and maple syrup together. its to die for.  Good as bacon...

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2894 on: May 15, 2013, 10:12:47 pm »
I suggested real maple syrup to her months ago but I guess that's a Yankee thing. I'll have to ship her some from Reading Terminal Market. (not)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 10:22:49 pm by Miss Philicia »

Offline Miss Philicia

Offline mecch

« Reply #2896 on: May 16, 2013, 03:15:50 pm »
That article is so NYT ridiculous.  ;D  Kale is good.  Food fads are real and we like to eat new things. But if the pretty waitrons are serving caviar, you can bet your sweet bippy I don't turn up my nose.  :o :o :P :P

Offline Buckmark

• Would you like to tie me up with your ties, Ty?
    • Henry's Home Page
« Reply #2897 on: May 16, 2013, 05:23:36 pm »
This quote from the article on kale salads makes me howl with laughter:

“With all these gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, vegetarian, organic, anti-toxin foods, kale really embodies a new trend of eating and awareness.”
"Life in Lubbock, Texas, taught me two things:
     One is that God loves you and you're going to burn in hell.
     The other is that sex is the most awful, filthy thing on earth and you should save it for someone you love."
- Butch Hancock, Musician, The Flatlanders

Offline Buckmark

• Would you like to tie me up with your ties, Ty?
    • Henry's Home Page
« Reply #2898 on: May 16, 2013, 05:34:32 pm »
In other food news, the man who gave America fish sticks has passed on to the big fish processing plant in the sky:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100744230

"Life in Lubbock, Texas, taught me two things:
     One is that God loves you and you're going to burn in hell.
     The other is that sex is the most awful, filthy thing on earth and you should save it for someone you love."
- Butch Hancock, Musician, The Flatlanders

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #2899 on: May 16, 2013, 06:15:21 pm »
The fish stick was, and remains, the ultimate starter seafood.

Is it Jeff or Puta-Guilhermina that still eats these?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 06:20:46 pm by Miss Philicia »

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.