Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:42:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772946
  • Total Topics: 66310
  • Online Today: 441
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 421
Total: 423

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: POZ Forums Technical Problems: Report Them Here  (Read 191813 times)

Offline mitch777

Re: POZ Forums Technical Problems: Report Them Here
« Reply #150 on: July 17, 2013, 03:52:07 pm »
Difficult to get on this site a few times today and now, once here, it is very slow.
Server problem?
No issues to get on other sites.
33 years hiv+ with a curtsy.

Offline mitch777

« Reply #151 on: July 18, 2013, 02:35:20 pm »
I'm still getting that "forbidden" message when trying to post a pic.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
« Reply #152 on: July 18, 2013, 02:45:46 pm »
I'm still getting that "forbidden" message when trying to post a pic.

Where are you trying to post them from? I posted a photo yesterday with no problem. Sometimes if you're trying to post a photo from a website, they don't allow it because it "steals" bandwidth. You may be getting a forbidden message because of that.

Or are you trying to post titillating photos of you in your jammies? :D

HA! You posted a photo!
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline mitch777

« Reply #153 on: July 18, 2013, 02:55:28 pm »
Where are you trying to post them from? I posted a photo yesterday with no problem. Sometimes if you're trying to post a photo from a website, they don't allow it because it "steals" bandwidth. You may be getting a forbidden message because of that.

Or are you trying to post titillating photos of you in your jammies? :D

HA! You posted a photo!

Photobucket, as I have usually done.
I actually don't own a pair of jammies. ;)

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #154 on: July 18, 2013, 03:23:29 pm »

I actually don't own a pair of jammies. ;)

Well no wonder your titillating photos were generating a forbidden notice! :o

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline mitch777

« Reply #155 on: July 18, 2013, 03:28:17 pm »
Tee hee.
I just tried an experiment. If I place ONE pic (from photobucket) in a post and hit preview, the pic appears and seems to be going along fine but when I try to add a SECOND pic to the same post and hit preview I get the "forbidden" notice. (then hitting the back button only to find my entire post has vanished)
I have posted multiple pics in this same manner many times without an issue but it's no longer allowing me to do this.
Try it yourself.
I'm not sure if this is a sporadic problem or not. The last time I tried was about a 2 weeks ago and I had the same problem.

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #156 on: July 19, 2013, 06:25:15 pm »
403 forbidden error when I try to post in Living WIth...
"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #157 on: July 19, 2013, 10:02:13 pm »
the 403 error seems to engage whenever I attempt to post a URL. It happens when I post a URL in the quick reply, the extended reply, and trying to modify a message to insert the link.

This also happens when I try to send links via private message. It's really thwarting my ability to help out, and will absolutely impact my ability to moderate AM I if it's not addressed.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 10:10:15 pm by jkinatl2 »
"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #158 on: July 20, 2013, 08:57:09 am »
It seems to be only allowing one (coded) URL or photo per post. Most annoying.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
  • Google and HIV meds are Your Friends
« Reply #159 on: July 20, 2013, 10:17:31 am »
It seems to be only allowing one (coded) URL or photo per post. Most annoying.
however, in a thread that has vanished about Washington state ASOs and ADAP, I simply typed in two URLs and the site automatically coded them up for me like this:

http://schacctf.org
http://catawbacare.org

however after several attempts, I find that you are totally correct in that coding any combination of two photos/urls craps out in the error
leatherman (aka Michael)

We were standing all alone
You were leaning in to speak to me
Acting like a mover shaker
Dancing to Madonna then you kissed me
And I think about it all the time
- Darren Hayes, "Chained to You"

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #160 on: July 20, 2013, 10:34:53 am »
however, in a thread that has vanished about Washington state ASOs and ADAP, I simply typed in two URLs and the site automatically coded them up for me like this:

http://schacctf.org
http://catawbacare.org

however after several attempts, I find that you are totally correct in that coding any combination of two photos/urls craps out in the error

The thread that vanished, vanished because soliciting for funds is not permitted here.

And yes, posting links directly will always turn them into live links. Don't know what's up with not being able to post more than one instance of code (for links or photos) though. It's a misery mystery.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline mitch777

« Reply #161 on: July 31, 2013, 08:50:58 am »
Not sure if I'm the only one having this problem but once today and once yesterday when typing a reply I ended it using an emoticon. As soon as I clicked on " :)" my entire post vanished other than " :)". There was no way to retrieve the text. (and I didn't hit any wrong buttons/keys)

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #162 on: July 31, 2013, 09:04:02 am »
Not sure if I'm the only one having this problem but once today and once yesterday when typing a reply I ended it using an emoticon. As soon as I clicked on " :)" my entire post vanished other than " :)". There was no way to retrieve the text. (and I didn't hit any wrong buttons/keys)

If you click an emoticon after spell check or during a preview without an active cursor on the page it will do that , so before adding an emoticon make sure your cursor is active and doing the blinky thing and it wont happen . 
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline mitch777

« Reply #163 on: July 31, 2013, 10:17:08 am »
If you click an emoticon after spell check or during a preview without an active cursor on the page it will do that , so before adding an emoticon make sure your cursor is active and doing the blinky thing and it wont happen .
Thanks Jeff. That's weird. OK, I'll be sure to keep the cursor blinking. LOL! :)

Offline mitch777

« Reply #164 on: August 24, 2013, 12:59:22 pm »
I'm not sure if it's me or this site but after reading a thread I click on the back arrow to get back to the main forums page and nothing happens. I end up constantly having to begin again from the POZ google search to get back.
This is the only site that I am having this problem. Anyone else?

it started a couple days ago and has got worse since.

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #165 on: August 24, 2013, 04:01:35 pm »
Works fine for me using Chrome Version 30.0.1599.14 beta
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline J.R.E.

• Positive since 1985, joined forums 12/03
« Reply #166 on: August 24, 2013, 04:13:15 pm »

No problem here.,   I checked using all three browsers, IE-10 ,  Chrome-29.0.1547..57m,   and Firefox-23.0.1

Maybe there was some sort of glitch earlier.

Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

As of Oct 2nd, 2023, Viral load Undetectable.
CD 4 @676 /  CD4 % @ 18 %
Lymphocytes,absolute-3815 (within range)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline mitch777

« Reply #167 on: August 24, 2013, 04:46:57 pm »
It's still happening to me. Maybe I have a virus. (another one :P.)

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #168 on: August 24, 2013, 05:35:42 pm »
It's still happening to me. Maybe I have a virus. (another one :P.)
do you have an antivirus program?
try AntiVir

do you use a anti-malware program?
try SpyBot

do you have a registry cleaner?
try ccleaner

Personally, I put these three programs on every computer I work on, use or own. The antivirus is free, and the other two free programs, I update and run every month.

if you still have issues, perhaps HijackThis can help you find anything else weird running in your system
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #169 on: August 24, 2013, 06:06:16 pm »
I know you probably don't use a Mac, but while we are on the subject I finally invested in Disk Warrior which is a pricey utility they use at the Genius Bar at Apple stores to perform disc repair and rebuild directories: http://www.alsoft.com/diskwarrior/

For example, when you have a lot of large video files on a disc and move them around, delete some, add more, etc. the directory can become jumbled and cause the operating system and other software to underperform, and even freeze partially or completely.

Offline mitch777

« Reply #170 on: September 03, 2013, 08:02:12 pm »
Thanks guys.
We do have a security system. Norton.
I haven't used ccleaner in awhile (on the old computer) and don't have an anti-malware program as far as I know but this is a new computer and am having the same problem ONLY on this site.
Ann is probably pulling out her hair by now with me. :-[
Sorry if I'm being such a dope.

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #171 on: September 04, 2013, 07:20:49 am »

Ann is probably pulling out her hair by now with me. :-[

I learned years ago to not pull my hair over anything posted on this forum. ~looks over at Am I and sighs~ I've had enough problems with hair loss over the years as it is - being a baldy might suit Miss PrissyPoulčt, but it wouldn't suit me.

I do, however, often have the imprint of a keyboard on my forehead.

I don't know what to suggest, Mitch. Nobody else seems to be having this problem, and it's weird that it's continued with your new computer. Maybe it's the mutating effect of the radon in your basement? We know Kenny had it down there next to your prissy charming laundry baskets the other day.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline wolfter

« Reply #172 on: September 04, 2013, 07:27:55 am »
I learned years ago to not pull my hair over anything posted on this forum. ~looks over at Am I and sighs~ I've had enough problems with hair loss over the years as it is - being a baldy might suit Miss PrissyPoulčt, but it wouldn't suit me.

I don't know what to suggest, Mitch. Nobody else seems to be having this problem, and it's weird that it's continued with your new computer. Maybe it's the mutating effect of the radon in your basement? We know Kenny had it down there next to your prissy charming laundry baskets the other day.

TOO FUNNY!  Perhaps his new laptop needs HAART?
Being honest is not wronging others, continuing the dishonesty is.

Offline mitch777

« Reply #173 on: September 04, 2013, 10:09:04 am »

Maybe a pictar of your imprinted head would make a nice Avatar to remind us all about your dedicated efforts AND since your cat seems to wander off so often. :)
Kenny tells everyone that I pluck a hair from his head every time he messes up. As you can see...

I guess that radon is the culprit. Those prissy laundry baskets used to be butch. Radon seems to work in mysterious ways. 8)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 10:11:56 am by mitch777 »

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #174 on: October 08, 2013, 10:01:32 am »
If anyone is experiencing slow loading pages and a sluggish forum please report the issues here . Thanks .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline mitch777

« Reply #175 on: October 08, 2013, 10:41:41 am »
same problem here. yesterday and today. sometimes I cannot navigate the site at all. basically "getting stuck" with no option but to exit the site.

Offline phildinftlaudy

• sweet Ann what you think babe...
« Reply #176 on: October 08, 2013, 08:53:31 pm »
Has been sluggish since yesterday - Seems to be getting better now -
But it has been erasing threads that I have not even read yet??? When this has happened and I see no threads - I have to click the "all unread" to see what I haven't yet seen.... (wow, that was deep).....
September 13, 2008 - diagnosed +
Labs:
Date    CD4    %   VL     Date  CD4  %   VL
10/08  636    35  510   9/09 473  38 2900  12/4/09 Atripla
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #177 on: October 09, 2013, 07:46:03 pm »
I am having horrible connection issues.  The site will freeze and I have messages and posts that never go through.  Sometimes, I get a msg from Google that site cannot be found, reload does nothing.  As I write this, I am having problems moving from one forum to another.

Joe

Offline azumikittyth

« Reply #178 on: December 16, 2013, 12:13:02 pm »
Works for me using on Chrome 31.0.1650.63  :)

Offline J.R.E.

« Reply #179 on: January 27, 2014, 02:53:25 pm »

My Kaspersky internet virus is going crazy on all pages of the forums , no matter where I click on.

Says a malicious URL is trying to download. But it blocks it.

It is only happening on this site !

Ray
Current Meds ; Viramune / Epzicom Eliquis, Diltiazem. Pravastatin 80mg, Ezetimibe. UPDATED 2/18/24
 Tested positive in 1985,.. In October of 2003, My t-cell count was 16, Viral load was over 500,000, Percentage at that time was 5%. I started on  HAART on October 24th, 2003.

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline J.R.E.

« Reply #180 on: January 27, 2014, 02:57:21 pm »

OK,  problem seems to have resolved.  No more warnings by my antivirus.

Ray

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #181 on: January 27, 2014, 05:51:39 pm »

OK,  problem seems to have resolved.  No more warnings by my antivirus.

Ray

I wish someone could tell "Chrome" to back off.  I just started to get warnings from Chrome, about AM and malware, yet when I check the details, it shows no issues for the site in the past 90 days.

Color me puzzled.

Joe

edited to add:  The Chrome warning I first see, blocking the site, tells me that this site is a know distributor of malware and I should be careful.  When I click on advanced, it shows the forum as HAVING NO ISSUES regarding malware and confirms the site has been checked regularly within the past 90 days.

OK, who broke what?

Joe
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 05:55:21 pm by Joe K »

Offline Miss Philicia

« Reply #182 on: January 27, 2014, 06:07:52 pm »
I've gotten messages in both Apple Safari Version 7.0 and Google Chrome Version 7.0 -- I'm now posting this message with Firefox 26.0

YOOZ ALL BEEN DONE H4X0R3D4DAYZ

Offline J.R.E.

« Reply #183 on: January 27, 2014, 06:10:21 pm »

I am continuing now to get warnings on both internet explorer and firefox.  I went downstairs to the desktop computer, received the same messages on that computer as well.

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline Joe K

• Standard
  • 31 Years Poz
« Reply #184 on: January 27, 2014, 06:14:27 pm »

I am continuing now to get warnings on both internet explorer and firefox.  I went downstairs to the desktop computer, received the same messages on that computer as well.

I knew it, it is the Ghost in the Machine attaining self awareness... somehow, I thought we would have more time.

Joe

edited to add:

I get the following msgs from Chrome about the site.

It points to issues in pozforum.com/themes/default/css and scripts sub-directories.  It references webkit.ss in the /css directory as well as other script.js?fin20 files, throughout the /default directory and it's subdirectories.

Each time I try to log in, I get more warnings and details.  I'm using Chrome and I just updated it today.

Joe
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 06:39:35 pm by Joe K »

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #185 on: January 27, 2014, 07:12:52 pm »
Every time in the last few hours I click on this site, I'm getting a warning that it is a "reported attack site."  Anyone know why?  I don't want to click on anything in case it is a virus or something.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Condom and Lube Info https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/safer-sex
Please check out our lessons on PEP and PrEP. https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/pep-prep

https://www.poz.com/basics/hiv-basics/treatmentasprevention-tasp

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #186 on: January 27, 2014, 07:17:16 pm »
Hi Betty I merged your question into this thread  so you can read about the other folks that having the same questions .

Im sure the tech guys will be checking things out ASAP .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #187 on: January 28, 2014, 06:31:48 am »
Can only connect through Firefox, and after telling firefox to ignore its warnings.  Can't connect in Safari.   I don't use Chrome.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline iana5252

• Administrator
  • President, Smart + Strong
« Reply #188 on: January 28, 2014, 09:14:27 am »
Thank you for reporting the malware warnings. We are currently investigating.
POZ.com | HepMag.com | CancerHealth.com | RealHealthMag.com | TuSaludMag.com | SaneMag.com

Offline leatherman

• Global Moderator
« Reply #189 on: January 28, 2014, 10:44:19 am »
What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 130 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 75 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2014-01-28, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2014-01-27.
Malicious software is hosted on 3 domain(s), including domaincurent.net/, iwin-pipe.com/, startreee.net/.

2 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including kaizencm.com/, cypriod.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS14618 (AMAZON-AES).
leatherman (aka Michael)

Offline aaware72

« Reply #190 on: January 28, 2014, 11:10:57 am »
I'm getting this warning all of sudden when I come to this forum?

Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for forums.poz.com

What is the current listing status for forums.poz.com?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 131 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 75 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2014-01-28, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2014-01-27.
Malicious software is hosted on 3 domain(s), including domaincurent.net/, iwin-pipe.com/, startreee.net/.

2 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including kaizencm.com/, cypriod.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS14618 (AMAZON-AES).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, forums.poz.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:
Return to the previous page.
If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.
"Yes, knowledge is power. Self-knowledge brings mastery of one's body."

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #191 on: January 28, 2014, 11:18:09 am »
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #192 on: January 28, 2014, 06:17:20 pm »
holy crab.  immunodeficiency virus is quite enough already...  :o :o :o
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline Raf

• Bald by choice
« Reply #193 on: January 29, 2014, 01:24:57 pm »
Yeah, what the heck is going on? I have enough with that damned virus on my body, to have another to my PC precisely by visiting the forums, according to google, this site contains malware.
Dx: 05/14/2008
Latest HIV Meds combo I've been taking:

Kaletra + Combivir (since 05/16/2008 - 05/09/2019)
Acriptega (05/10/2019 - today)

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
« Reply #194 on: January 29, 2014, 01:50:12 pm »
Yeah, what the heck is going on? I have enough with that damned virus on my body, to have another to my PC precisely by visiting the forums, according to google, this site contains malware.

The malware has been removed. Now we're just waiting for Google to do some checks before they'll remove the warning. It can take some time for them to do this, even though the problem has been resolved. Sorry.

Condom and Lube Info  

Offline Raf

• Bald by choice
« Reply #195 on: January 29, 2014, 02:06:42 pm »
Thanx for the heads up Ann. First time I ever see that google warning lol, scared me a bit.

I was thinking on going to the Am I infected forum, because I am visiting the forums without wearing condoms  ;D ;D :P
Dx: 05/14/2008
Latest HIV Meds combo I've been taking:

Kaletra + Combivir (since 05/16/2008 - 05/09/2019)
Acriptega (05/10/2019 - today)

Offline J.R.E.

« Reply #196 on: January 29, 2014, 07:54:18 pm »

THANKS GUYS !! Looks as though everything is back up and running normally again with no issues !! Not getting any more warnings, or alerts !

Ray 8)

72 YEARS YOUNG

Offline marcmoral16

« Reply #197 on: February 03, 2014, 08:59:01 pm »
I keep getting messages that I've been banned?

It comes and goes did I do something wrong.....lol
Tested Positive Jan 16 2013
CD4 119 6% VL 23980
Started Complera Feb 2013
March CD4 199 9% VL 1000
May CD4 255 12% VL 334
June CD4 284 15% VL 172
Switched to Stribild middle June 2013
July CD4 325 22% VL 51
October CD4 341 23% VL UD!!
Jan 2014 CD4 343 20% VL <20
July 2014 CD4 450 26% VL <20
December 2014 491 26% still UD!

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #198 on: February 03, 2014, 09:06:00 pm »
I keep getting messages that I've been banned?

It comes and goes did I do something wrong.....lol

I will check into it . You have done nothing wrong it probably has something to do with an IP address . If you were banned you would not be able to log on . Thanks for letting us know .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline marcmoral16

« Reply #199 on: February 03, 2014, 10:48:42 pm »
Thanks Jeff
Tested Positive Jan 16 2013
CD4 119 6% VL 23980
Started Complera Feb 2013
March CD4 199 9% VL 1000
May CD4 255 12% VL 334
June CD4 284 15% VL 172
Switched to Stribild middle June 2013
July CD4 325 22% VL 51
October CD4 341 23% VL UD!!
Jan 2014 CD4 343 20% VL <20
July 2014 CD4 450 26% VL <20
December 2014 491 26% still UD!

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.